Webuybooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Webuybooks

Tell us how Webuybooks made you happy
Great service from start to finish. Best prices offered. Would highly recommend!
Hi Sarah,

WeBuyBooks.
Easy to use prompt payment.

WeBuyBooks.
A really good app - easy to scan, easy to build up your basket, easy to send off (we chose to send it off ourselves, so I can't comment on the collection service). They offer really good prices for books/DVDs and once they recieved them sent us the moment quickly. Great experience, I can't wait to clear out the my childhood home next!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and look forward to seeing you again soon.

WeBuyBooks
Quick and very efficient ! Price quoted was the price I received! Would highly recommend and would definitely use again! 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Hi Nicola,

WeBuyBooks
Excellent service and very easy process. Will definitely recommend.
Hi Patricia,

WeBuyBooks
Brilliant, exceedingly happy with this service!
Hi Samantha,

WeBuyBooks.
I have sold books through WBB for many years and have never had reason to change.
Efficient service offering the best value for books, CDs and DVDs that I've researched.
They are providing a valuable service.
Keep up the good work, WBB!
Hi Yasmine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and hope to see you again soon.

WeBuyBooks.
Easy to use, money was received on time. There were a lot of books that they would not take, but it tells you when you scan them so it's not a massive inconvenience.

WeBuyBooks.
Have used several times now. Had a clear out before moving house. It was an excellent way to make some money out of unwanted books. I have used the drop off and home collect options and both worked well. You are kept up to date with the status or you sale and the money is in your bank within a matter of days after they receive them.

WeBuyBooks
The app was very easy to use.The pick up was quick and the cheque came within a few days .Excellent service .
Hi Anne,

WeBuyBooks.
The app is easy to use and value of book is instant. The fact that you can arrange collection is great and very easy. Payment straight to my bank account . Brilliant service would use again
Hi John,

WeBuyBooks
Really quick and easy to do. Got rid of so many books that we no longer needed
Hi Kirstin,

WeBuyBooks.
Courier collection from your door and most books accepted just a waste time paper and ink printing labels. Zit bit you just have to write the order on the box and the courier gives you an hour when he will collect them.
Hello Diane,

Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you were happy with the service, we are happy to print and post labels to you in the future, we do this for a lot of our customers, as we understand not everyone has access to a printer, we can do this for collections and if you choose to try the drop off service, we send a QR code so the label can be printed in the shop. We hope this will make things a little easier for you in the future.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Kind Regards

WeBuyBooks
A great service. This is the 4th time I've used them. Prompt service, kept me informed each step of way and PROMPT payment. Thank you.

WeBuyBooks
A very efficient service. Quick valuation of items and quick payment once they’ve received items. The only reason I didn’t give 5* was because I didn’t get answers to a couple of messages I sent.
very efficient with pickup from the doorstep, and payment

WeBuyBooks.
I've used Webuybooks a few times now, and have always found their app straightforward. So far, there have been zero issues with them. I really appreciate knowing the value of something up front. It can be a pain finding boxes and packing for shipment, but otherwise, it's a simple process. Payment is also prompt, and they do a great job of keeping you updated on the status of the trade. Looking forward to using them again in the future.
Hi Krista,

WeBuyBooks
I have done business with Webuybooks on more than one occasion. Their customer service is good, with a very fast response time. They DONT DELAY payments, and that is the main thing that stands out in my mind with them.

I am giving them a 5 star on this occasion.
Hi Samuel,

WeBuyBooks
WeBuyBooks helps me to turn my unwanted books into cash and it’s so easy to do - every little helps!

WeBuyBooks.
One of the worst booksellers I have ever bought from - and I buy all of the time! In my opinion they are fraudulent in their descriptions of books. See attached, some photos of a book I bought from them through Amazon. The description was 'Good. A slight tan to page edges'. In reality the book is ruined with heavy ink annotation and is very tatty. They defended this by referring to Amazon's definition of 'good' - but then why mention the tan to page edges? The answer is obvious: to mislead customers into thinking that the book is otherwise undamaged. The service is a con - buyers beware!!!
Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review. We can see you have left multiple reviews regarding this order, we have sent you an email regarding the order, please could you respond to the email we have sent? One of our customer services team would be happy to assist you further with this order.

Kind Regards