Webuybooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Webuybooks

Tell us how Webuybooks made you happy
Excellent service. Good app. 'Shipping' of books arranged easily. Prompt payment. Who could ask for anything more?
Posted 10 minutes ago
I was delighted with the service I received from Webuybooks. I am generally not good with IT stuff but it was all very clear and easy to follow. The payment by cheque arrived very quickly. Thank you.
Posted 23 minutes ago
Excellent service
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service, and it was easy to sell my books by scanning barcodes and receiving instant quote. Books were collected by courier and money paid quickly. Have no hesitation in recommending this company
Fantastically quick turnaround and do easy.
Excellent. Very easy to convert old books to cash...
Very pleased with the app having tried one from a similar company that kept failing. Easy to use, fair prices and prompt payment. Have already used again.
Was so surprised at the condition of the book just purchased. Hardback in mint condition and wonderfully packaged. Brilliant service, would thoroughly reccomend.
Hi Leslie, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Easy to use and efficient service.
Hi Rebecca, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience using our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
The app is very simple to use. Books are uplifted from your doorstep and payment is prompt. I've made £50 on two boxes of books I no longer needed. Win win.
Hi there, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
This was the first time I had done anything like this. I found it very good. The app worked well (scannin), the labels were prompt, the collection happened exactly as described. The updates were good and the money was promptly paid. Thank you, I will be using this service again.
Hi Andy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and look forward to seeing you again soon. WeBuyBooks
A great way to make a little bit of money for those books that you don’t know what to do with. I’m very pleased with how easy it is.
Hi Kim, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience using our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
Prompt helpful service.
Hi Allan, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Absolutly delighted with service and comunication Webuybooks definatly a Five Star company
Hi Anthony, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Very simple app and a great collection service.
Hi Vanessa, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Webuybooks is a super convenient service to help clear out clutter I have in a sustainable way - in my opinion it's a lot better to pass things on than to just straight out recycle, and these guys make it so easy! If there's a hitch they have a super friendly and helpful support line!
Order made and delivery estimated at 10 days. It came two days later! Delighted with the book, the price, the service and shipping. Couldn't be better.
Hi David, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Really efficient and easy to get hold of over the phone.
Hi Richard, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience using our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
As a test, I sent a small amount of books. They were collected on the stated day, and the payment for them came through quickly. Excellent.
Really great app and great way to sell unwanted books. Found the whole process very easy, only issue I had was with the couriers not arriving on the day I had scheduled. Once sorted, everything went according to plan! Have recommended Webuybooks to friends and family and will definitely use them again.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and look forward to seeing you again soon. WeBuyBooks
Webuybooks is rated 4.70 based on 6,424 reviews