Webuybooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Webuybooks

Tell us how Webuybooks made you happy
This was the 1st time I have used We Buy Books and the initial process was quite easy, but I had to re enter everything the next day as it did not hold the items and the price dropped.
Also the collection was 1 whole week later than booked, meaning I had to contact the company, which also led to some slight confusion about the number of packages.
However the contact centre staff were great, and everything was good in the end.
I will use them again.
Hi Stephen,

We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service!

Look forward to seeing you again soon.
WeBuyBooks.
the service and efficiency is excellent. the process of selling is made as simple as possible and there's help at hand if needed. Offers could be more generous but that's a minor quibble.
Hi Michael,

WeBuyBooks.
Quick easy to use app and simple posting instructions. Monies credited promptly
Hi Jane,

WeBuyBooks.
Great service. Easy to sell books. Let down only by Hermes' failure to collect parcel of books. Waiting for 2 days so far. No sign of Hermes.
Easy enough to use, not the scanner works 100% as some of the barcodes I had to type in
Hi Gareth,

WeBuyBooks.
Good, quick and easy to use service. Prices offered are very low often 15p and under but it still helped me declutter and I am satisfied. I would of liked more items to be accepted as they dont buy everything which is a shame. Overall I do reccomend using WeBuyBooks!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and hope to see you again soon.

WeBuyBooks
We were delighted to be able to recycle books and gain a few pounds for them. There were lots of books that didn’t scan in and the scanner seemed to reject books very quickly but on the whole we were pleased with the process and appreciated the updates.
HI,

WeBuyBooks
A great app .practical and easy for everyone to use and sell your unwanted books.
Hi Sarah,

WeBuyBooks.
It was easy to use your website, and everything was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Thank you
Hi Nina,

WeBuyBooks.
Whereas it may seem the offer on a book or books may only be pennies, this is a great way to clear out clutter and it soon adds up. The free postage with Hermes is a added bonus and you are kept updated as the the books being received and payment made. Simples
Hi Daryl,

WeBuyBooks
Easy to use, money was received on time. There were a lot of books that they would not take, but it tells you when you scan them so it's not a massive inconvenience.

WeBuyBooks.
A very efficient service. Quick valuation of items and quick payment once they’ve received items. The only reason I didn’t give 5* was because I didn’t get answers to a couple of messages I sent.
Using this service is better than taking books to the dump.
More books are rejected than accepted and there are times where one thinks a book is worth more than the 12p being offered.
On the whole a good experience and an easy service to use.
Hi Patricia,

WeBuyBooks
They're a bit like Ronseal, they do what it says on the tin
Hi Graham,

WeBuyBooks.
All very easy to use and relatively fast...
Hi Annette.

WeBuyBooks.
I was a bit concerned about credibility, but webuybooks is legitimate. It was easy to use their website and whole collection may not have been slightly delayed due to the holidays and the weather, once my books were coll. ected I received payment soon afterwards. Will definitely use again.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and look forward to seeing you again soon.

WeBuyBooks
Easy to use site; some guidance s to the type of books they are looking for would be useful. I reccommend using drop-off if you are close to a site, getting a collection is a nightmare but maybe thats because we live in the country
Hi Suzanne,

WeBuyBooks.
We Buy Books provides a good efficient service and I use them a lot.

WeBuyBooks.
Great service, relatively easy and straightforward - a real shame most books aren't accepted or only worth 10p - at that price, i'd rather donate them to charity. Other main issue having used WBB twice is that Hermes never turn up on the scheduled day to collect the parcels. which is frustrating.
Very straightforward, always someone on chat if you have any questions.

Webuybooks is rated 4.70 based on 6,199 reviews