Webuybooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Webuybooks

Tell us how Webuybooks made you happy
Parcel did not arrive with WEBUYBOOKS but no quibble payment was made for items.
Hi there, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience using our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
Great easy way to recycle my old well-loved books 😊
Hi Claire, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Efficient service though please reduce the number of books you reject
Hi Edward, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We will take your comments on board, we are always looking to improve our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
Price was better than other sites I compared with. Process was pretty smooth, though some confusion with the vouchers/offers they were sending through which resulted in me scanning everything twice. After sending off the packages, there wasn't much communication, and the app was very confusing as it gave the impression that all of the things I had sent were not accepted/good enough condition. Despite being paid for everything eventually so it must have been fine.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are happy to get feedback and will take your comment on board, we are always looking to improve our service! Hope to see you again WeBuyBooks.
Efficient website, reasonable prices; email updates and the payment arrived promptly. Only problem is the system is based on an assumption that users either have access to a printer, or if not, that they have a smartphone, & are able to take large heavy boxes potentially some distance to the nearest place offering a label print service - which cannot then print from a laptop screen. I'd asked for a label to be sent to me but this took well over a week to arrive. By then I'd had to take matters into my own hands and carry my box to the nearest Hermes shipper offering a label printing service. As I don't have a smartphone I had taken my laptop with me, but the screeen reader couldn't read it; one of the shop staff had to photograph my laptop on his smartphone in order to use the pic to print my label. As a non-driver I'd already had to carry a heavy box almost a mile so this additional hassle was pretty offputting.
despite the pay is a bit lower than i would have intended, WeBuyBooks has been an excellent way of passing books i no longer needs to someone else. and because i am not a book seller, for them to take care of sales, which is when i find value in passing over my books at a very cheap price but still make some cash (i sold 55 quid worth of books, despite the screenshot in my review is at the time i was at £42!), is a great thing and a relief of space in the household. also, truly appreciated that WeButBooks organises the pick-up and that i don't/didn't have to pay anything for this. all in all, a great experience and relief, and i hope my former books can serve someone else as they did to me one day in the past. thanks!
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you had a positive selling experience using our services, we hope you continue to trade with us! WeBuyBooks
Very good service.
Hi Philip, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience using our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
Always good customer service and I have sold several books with them and will do so again.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and look forward to seeing you again soon. WeBuyBooks
Good straight forward site / vendor to do business with...
Hi Clyde, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
I sold DVD and books to Webuybooks. The price can be very low but it gave me the opportunity to empty some shelves.
Hi there, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Quick and easy. Thank you.
Quick, good price offered, simple to use, easy to get paid. A little more help for books without ISBN or older books would help though.
Hi Adam, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience using our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
Happy with overall service. Got paid the full amount promised. It took a week for the books to get there on carrier and it's only about 15 miles! Lot of my books they didn't want but that's fair enough.
Hi Michael, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Easy to use and do. Would definitely do it again
Knowing nothing about Webuybooks I was a little nervous using them for the first time, especially given a few reviews suggesting they found excuses to not pay the full value of the price quotes they give. But I was pleased with the service and they fully honoured their quote. Payment was a little over a week from receiving my books, which was ok with me. The main hassle was finding appropriate boxes to pack up the books! Some prices offered were so low that I chose not to send those but instead give them to a charity shop, but I thought prices on other items were reasonable. I would use Webuybooks again.
Given that the pricing is something one has to accept, the service from that point in is excellent.
Hi Sally, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Very good company and paid on time. I would recommend this company for selling of your books.
Fast service once picked up by courier. Payment received a few days later
Easy to use website and easy to post off, I used a Hermes shop that you could print your label which was simple. A little bit of cash and got back a bit of space in my house!
GREAT WORKING WITH WE BUY BOOKS AN ADDED BONUS WHEN WE GET THE CHEQUES BACK JUST ASHAME THE PICK UP SERVICE IS A BIT HIT AND MISS
Webuybooks is rated 4.70 based on 6,724 reviews