Webuybooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Webuybooks

Tell us how Webuybooks made you happy
Generally easy to use service. Parcel was easy to prepare for collection and instructions were straightforward. Minor criticism would be waiting for collection as this is not scheduled but rather given a day to pick from, and this can mean unnecessary waiting around. I would be inclined to use the 'drop-off' option in future.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks
Smooth transaction. Really easy process from scanning barcodes to receiving payment.
Hi Tracey, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Excellent, easy to use, great idea
Hi there, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Easy to do and competitive value placed on items
Hi Alex, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
suprising what books are wanted. good service will use it again!
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and look forward to seeing you again soon. WeBuyBooks
Had no problems at all, they even bought some books and dvds that another site didn't want. Was going to take them up the charity shop.
Hi Angela, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
It was a learning curve. I made a few mistakes at the start but getting better at using the app.
Hi Sylvia, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Very efficient , no hustle and your items are valued and you remain in control and f the price you sale your item.
Your payment this time was very quick. Last year it was slower.
Hi Lesley, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Great service, with excellent communication. Will definitely use again.
Easy to use App and scanner to scan your books, dvd's and console games can be a little picky at their choice in what they will accept but all in all not at all bad. I got a fairly decent price for what I sent and it is free off charge to send which is great.
Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you had a good experience using our service and hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
This is a quick and very efficient service. You won’t get loads of money for your stuff, but you will declutter with minimum effort and get some reward too.
Hi Eleni, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience using our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
Paid promptly. Although don’t like the way they refuse to buy book some books. Any book is bound to suit someone. !!
Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you were happy with our service. WeBuyBooks.
The App was quick and easy to use. The books and CDs were collected, acceptance and payment all done within a week. However, WeBuyBooks are very picky, less than 20% of my books and 10% of CD were accepted. They were not interested in James Patterson, or similar authors. I was supposed to get an extra percentage as a first-time customer but conveniently, there was nowhere to enter the code. Currently, I can only see this as a one-time activity.
Easy to do a sale and pennies for unwanted books
Hi there, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience using our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
They offer a good price and are very efficient, i was surprised at the number of books they were unable to take. I had to downsize my books of over 1000 and they probably took about 10% which was disappointing.
Hi Lyn, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Only problem is you need a printer.
Very easy process, only thing is I never receive the labels on time despite ordering them at least 5 days before collection and have to find another solution at the last minute every time :/
Easy to use and good value for your books. It was very easy to add the books I wanted to sell, to get the value, print the label, pick up next day and money on my account within a week or so. Really reliable. Only negative is that you can't add two copies of the same book if you have them.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to get feedback and will take your comments on board, we are always looking to improve our service. Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Thank you. The collection was slick and the correspondence was good. I have many books in excellent condition which you are not accepting just now. Disappointing but understandable. My husband died very recently and I am looking for his books to go to 'good homes!' But thank you for the books you have received.
Webuybooks is rated 4.70 based on 6,523 reviews