Webuybooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Webuybooks

Tell us how Webuybooks made you happy
Advertised as 10% extra added on to first trade but when asked how to get it I wasn't helped enough - would be a better system if Webuybooks automatically applied the extra instead of making it difficult for first time users. Mine was a very small amount but it's more the principle that is important. I also think it would work to the advantage of Webuybooks if they changed to this method.
Great easy way to recycle my old well-loved books 😊
Very good, quick and easy.
I wasn't paid, and when I contacted them to ask about it, they didn't get back to me. Additionally, they contacted me to say that the highest value book I had sent in wasn't in the box, and deducted its price from my order, which didn't matter because they didn't pay me anyway. Very disappointed.
Quite low valuations and I had to wait ages for payment Even had to email them and chase it up
Brilliant to deal with.Fast payment and excellent communication. Just seamless process.
Hi there, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Easy to use app and prompt payment in whatever format suitable
Hi Denise, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Fast, professional, straightforward and efficient. We Buy Books 📚 are terrific!
First time I had used this site, was so easy to use and all very prompt. Struggled slightly to find packaging for 16 large books that wS strong enough to lift! Will definitely use again. Lorna
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and look forward to seeing you again soon. WeBuyBooks
Efficient service though please reduce the number of books you reject
Hi Edward, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We will take your comments on board, we are always looking to improve our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
It works - all good
Made the selling process ridiculously easy!
Hi Kate, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience using our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
Price was better than other sites I compared with. Process was pretty smooth, though some confusion with the vouchers/offers they were sending through which resulted in me scanning everything twice. After sending off the packages, there wasn't much communication, and the app was very confusing as it gave the impression that all of the things I had sent were not accepted/good enough condition. Despite being paid for everything eventually so it must have been fine.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are happy to get feedback and will take your comment on board, we are always looking to improve our service! Hope to see you again WeBuyBooks.
Really easy to use - an excellent app
Hi Nina, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
I was very impressed with this service and will definitely be using it again next time I have a clearout of books.
Efficient website, reasonable prices; email updates and the payment arrived promptly. Only problem is the system is based on an assumption that users either have access to a printer, or if not, that they have a smartphone, & are able to take large heavy boxes potentially some distance to the nearest place offering a label print service - which cannot then print from a laptop screen. I'd asked for a label to be sent to me but this took well over a week to arrive. By then I'd had to take matters into my own hands and carry my box to the nearest Hermes shipper offering a label printing service. As I don't have a smartphone I had taken my laptop with me, but the screeen reader couldn't read it; one of the shop staff had to photograph my laptop on his smartphone in order to use the pic to print my label. As a non-driver I'd already had to carry a heavy box almost a mile so this additional hassle was pretty offputting.
Easy to progress with quick payment
Excellent service
Hi Patricia, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Easy way of selling books..especially academic books. Free postage and quick payment.
Hi Linda, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
This service is so cool! Just download the app, scan your books to see how much they're worth, package them up, they'll get picked up and a few days later get ££ in your account! I got almost £40 from a few books I don't need anymore.
Hi Jackie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks
Webuybooks is rated 4.70 based on 6,711 reviews