Webuybooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Webuybooks

Tell us how Webuybooks made you happy
Simple process, prompt payment, thank you
Easy quick and efficient and a higher value was given compared to other companies. Will definitely use again
Easy to send the books, received the money after a few days plus emails throughout the process to inform me about the items’ journey.
Super easy to use. Scan the books and box them. The collection is organized by WTB, and payment is swift. A great way to make a little cash and customer service responded super quick to my queries.

Nice one WTB
Took around 3 weeks to get payment by cheque. Very slow
Hello Paula,

Thank you for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear your Cheque took 3 weeks to arrive. Unfortunately there can be delays within the postal system, we offer payment via bank transfer and Paypal. You can change the payment method at any point on your account, this will ensure you will receive any future payments the next working day once the items have been checked.

Kind Regards

WeBuyBooks
Great service!
No issues, very happy
Very quick service, good to see Uni books being recycled!
My new favourite book buyer! Good prices, pick up arranged and collected. Payments made to bank account fine. Just a tad on the slow side processing otherwise it would have been 5 stars
A simple on line process, books are collected and cheque arrived a few days later, will definitely use again.
Easy opportunity to re-cycle books
Scanning books and having them collected was really simple and quick HOWEVER the app claims fast payment of a couple of days. I had to wait just over 3 mths with regular email chases ups once every 2 or 3 wks before I received my cheque. Will not be using again.
Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry to hear there was a delay with the payment, I can see your first Cheque had not been delivered and another Cheque was sent out, unfortunately a small number of items get lost in the post, we also pay by bank transfer and Paypal. If you trade with us again in the future, the payment method can be changed on your account, you can then get your payment the next working day once the items have been checked.

Kind Regards

WeBuyBooks
This was the first time I had used this site. The instructions were clear and the actual sale worked very efficiently.
My only disappointment was that I was hoping to sell more academic books all relevant to today that were refused.
Good service from Webuybooks and would happily award five stars but they were let down by Hermes who did not collect the package on the arranged date and could not be contacted.
Finally, turned up three days later after pressure on social media.
Quick and easy to sell books. Worthwhile if you have enough especially as postage is paid for and you can have books collected from your home but some prices are very low indeed.
Excellent service and communication
The whole process of selling through WeBuyBooks was fantastic and easy! From scanning items via there scanner from the app which i used on my iphone to organising a pickup with hermes and shipping of was stress free i was kept up to date with where my sell was in the process of and money got paid straight in to my bank account.
Cannot recommend them more than enough fantastic service
i have sent my items to we buy books a few times now,am very happy with their service..great prices for the items and fast payment..highly recommend
Easy to use and very efficient system.
Very straightforward and easy site to navigate. Money arrived promptly. The only complaint- I applied for the 10% bonus for the weekend I ordered but it wasn’t added to my account.
Would use the company again.
excellent would deal with again
Webuybooks is rated 4.70 based on 5,843 reviews