Webuybooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Webuybooks

Tell us how Webuybooks made you happy
Great service all around!
Excellent customer service. The courier lost a parcel; WBB dealt with the situation sensibly, sympathetically and promptly.
No nonsense pick ups, great prices for books and no quibble refunds if your parcel is lost! Highly recommend.
The whole process was very quick and easy. Would definitely recommend to a friend who was looking to get rid of some books.
Impressed. Very straightforward and I got the agreed amount of money paid promptly into my account. Only improvement I could suggest would be to allow duplicate items.
Excellent service.. prompt payment.
Once I found the books on your site (the difficult part) the rest of the process was easy. It did take a month before payment was made into my bank. I found it difficult to find the books I was selling on your site. Otherwise good.
Easy to use website. App could do with some improvements. Easy to post and prompt payment. Best site for selling dvds and cds. Would highly recommend
Excellent service.
Quick and easy
Have just used WeBuyBooks for the first time. I’m really impressed. A great way to pass on used books
your performance is let down by your carrier especially in the time taken to get parcels to you and the lack of information on their website
Used we buy books for several years now, processed quickly, always fair, money arrives within a week or so = no problem
So easy to do and with prompt payment too.
smooth, prompt (though would like early advice on problems) . What more is there to say. PS. I live not too far from the Rossendale depot but send my books through your nominated carriers as the depot does not have a system for producing a receipt for items delivered direct.
Easy to establish which books they want and how much you will receive, quick and easy collection method and prompt notification that they received your books and payment into your account.
Always good value and prompt payment, especially with WBBPRO designation - recent good value paid on Folio Society books, but would be even better if more pre ISBN books were offered for.
Very quick payment as offered
Excellent service, simple and easy to use with no quibble payment 3 days later. Would be great if you accepted a few more titles though!
Webuybooks makes selling books just so easy! From the labels to the speed with which the company processes my order: I use it regularly
Webuybooks is rated 4.72 based on 5,060 reviews