Webuybooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Webuybooks

Tell us how Webuybooks made you happy
First time I’ve used We Buy Books. Impressed. Very easy process, quick completion of sale and receipt of money. E Mail updates throughout.
Hi Kim, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Fast and easy to create an order using the app. Collection of the package was really quick and the money was in my bank within a week. Will definitely use them again!!!
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and look forward to seeing you again soon. WeBuyBooks
The selling process was easy and efficient. I received my payment very quickly, so absolutely no complaints on that front. My reservation concerns the number of books rejected, despite the fact that most of my titles were in the categories listed as most in demand. The first few were readily accepted, later it was a struggle to find any to reach the minimum amount. If I had not already spent quite a long time logging the books, I would have given up.
Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you found the selling process easy and efficient. There are a number of factors that affect whether we can purchase an item, it is mainly due to the demand for the item in the marketplace and how many copies are readily available at the time of scanning. However, it can change on a daily basis, if you are not in a rush to sell your items, it is always worth scanning them at a later date. Thanks again for your feedback. Kind Regards WeBuyBooks
Worked as advertised
Hi Lesley, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Very easy to use and a prompt payment
Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Very good service, fast and efficient. Definitely will recommend and use again. Thank you
Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and look forward to seeing you again soon. WeBuyBooks
Excellent service. Made a reasonable offer for the books and payment was received very quickly.
Hi Duncan, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Excellent and simple way to make some money for those books you will never read again. It'so easy you scan the book in, pack the books up, send them off and then get paid.
Hi Alexis, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Such an amazing service. So easy and have arranged for books to be collected from my house as well as dropping them off myself to a shop two minutes down the road. The whole process is so easy. Love the fact that I’m recycling books and earning a bit of money at the same time. Win win. Fantastic!
Hi Joanna, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Should great service! Quick and easy, will definitely use again
Hi Niamh, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and look forward to seeing you again soon. WeBuyBooks
Everything went smoothly: courier was booked and turned up on time, didn't take long to check items, payment arrived promptly. Rate them best of the bunch.
Hi, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Straightforward, slightly disappointed that older books were unwanted, perhaps some indication of acceptability could be given on the web-site?
Only one word PERFECT
Hi Sinem, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
A very straightforward and easy process, thanks.
Hi Colin, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
This was an efficient service and I only knock off one star because some books they would not take. Obviously, they know their business but it comes as a surprise that they will take some books but not others from the same author. Still the service was efficient and easy.
Hi Neil, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
Smooth transaction. Simple setup. They were quick to pay. Just clicks n work done. Highly, recommended for hoarders who have been sitting on pile of books for years!!!
Hi Sanjoli, Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you were happy with the service! Hope to see you again soon. WeBuyBooks.
I have recently sold some of my book collection, for the first time & was very impressed by how easy the process is and how efficient this business is. I would definitely use again & recommend.
Hi Julie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive selling experience using our services and look forward to seeing you again soon. WeBuyBooks
A great app! Easy to follow instructions at every stage. Emails to inform when books arrive and when money in bank account. Impressed again - 2nd box of books sold. Highly recommend.
Hi Susan, Thank you for the review. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience using our service! Hope to see you again soon WeBuyBooks.
Very easy service. Collected my books and dvds when they said they would and cheque received in due course. Thankyou.
Excellent service.Quick response with price, fast collection.and prompt payment.
Webuybooks is rated 4.70 based on 6,357 reviews