Webuybooks Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Webuybooks

Tell us how Webuybooks made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Did not want to just give away books etc and found We Buy Books. Easy to use and the money was in my account very quickly. Recommended this to family and friends"
Posted 1 hour ago
"First parcel was 'lost' by Hermes. They weren't helpful at all. However We buy books did give me the agreed payment but I never did know whether the parcel arrived or not. My next deal, the payment wasn't processed so had to chase even though I had an email to say everything was OK. However to be fair it was dealt with quickly once I complained. All in all, perhaps I've been unlucky as I have had no problems with them before this."
"Very easy to deal with, transaction went through quickly once the books had been received. Would definitely use again."
"A extremely good service and a great way of getting rid of books and cd's that are no longer needed. Fair prices are offered with a minimum transaction value of £10.00 worth of items. Despatch is a very simple process and payment extremely prompt. I would highly recommend this Company."
"I find Webuybooks an easier site to yse"
"I use a selection of online book cd and DVD selling sites with stock from house clearances. Webuybooks unfortunately offer the lowest price for books compared to the other sites I use but they do buy some the others do not want. Which makes them useful. The scanning software they use is ok compared but won't let you imput non uk isbn numbers mainly Cn numbers."
"Easy site to use, efficient and straightforward. So good to have cleared some space, sold the books and with the hard work done for me. I would thoroughly recommend."
"Didn't collect on time because apparently too many characters on the instructions so it couldn't fit for them to read it all. Why is the option there? Ended up taking to a local pick up point."
"Always on the ball for stated prices and condition and helpful. Also I think honest. Thank you."
"Efficient, with clear rules and quick payment - my preferred route by far for offloading unwanted books"
"I sold over 100 books very easily using the 'Webuybooks' app which is easy to use & well designed. I received a very fair price. Thank you!"
"They do what is says on the tin! I wanted to get rid of some unused books and media and I found it really easy to scan them into the website and the prices seemed a lot higher than other buying/selling websites. My only gripe is that it took longer than I expected for the package to get to them and be processed so I felt out of the loop during this time. Great service, fair prices and money back in my pocket!"
"Excellent service- money was in my account within the week. Will definitely use this company again."
"Very straightforward process, which pleased me as it just all worked! I weighed the Lego, boxed it up, printed out the label provided and dropped it off at a local courier shop. A couple of days later I received an e-mail advising the Lego was being processed, and a couple days later the agreed price amount was paid into my bank account."
"Very easy website to follow"
"Never once had any problems with the service, always happy to take your old books and always a quick and easy pay into your chosen account for anything they buy from you, couldn't be happier!!!!!! 10 out of 10 and highly recommended!!"
"I really enjoyed the process of selling my books! They made it so easy with clear instructions. Its's always a surprise which books fetch good money and which only 5p. Fun! Much better than schlepping the books to Oxfam and them turning their nose up at more books. Recommend it strongly."
"Got the books for the price that was offered which was excellent. However, some books which are good quality and good year are only worth like a couple of pence which I don’t think is very good."
"I sold books and DVD's 3 times and excellent service each time!"
"Easy to use and reasonable prices given for my books. Swift payment. I would definitely recommend Webuybooks!"
Webuybooks is rated 4.55 based on 100 reviews