Webuybooks Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Webuybooks
Click Here

Tell us how Webuybooks made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"We don’t buy most books would be a more accurate description"
Hello Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy.

Our acceptance is based on the popularity of titles offered for sale. This can be affected by a variety of factors e.g. seasonality, current trends and when the title was last sold.

We do have a current list of popular book types below, should you decide to try our service again in the future...

• Food/cookery books,
• Arts and crafts books,
• Text books,
• History books,
• Travel guides.

Kind Regards

WeBuyBooks
Posted 30 minutes ago
"Efficient easy to use service, fair prices paid. Will use again."
"Excellent service, with a fast pay out. A great way to 'move on' your watched DVD's. Highly recommended."
"A very straightforward process. I had some trouble with the app on my iPhone not being great, but they answer queries promptly on contact questions and phone. Courier pick up communication not too great but I dropped off in the end. Will be using again. Thank you."
"The service was great; although the price for the books could be a little higher :) but overall it's a good, fast, trustworthy service"
"Quick, easy to do and no hassle. I'd recommend trying it out."
"Very easy to get value of books and arrange pick up. Payment also very quick once books had arrived, would definitely use again"
"I have used this process many times because it is quick, easy and has never failed me. Payment is prompt and I will be using it again and again."
"easy to use and pay quickly."
"Excellent service. The whole selling process is made very easy and I received my cheque by post within a week. I would highly recommend using this company."
"Have used Webuybooks a couple of times now, and both times have been very satisfied. Great way of giving old books a second chance at getting re-read and making a bit of room and pocket money."
"Good price. Books hard to scan, had to mostly put them in manually, but this isn't much worse than other apps on the market. Main issue was with collection, I had to rearrange 3 times as they kept not turning up and when I contacted by email they said that there had been no reason given for the no-show and that I would just have to keep rearranging and hope. Eventually after the 3rd no show I hadn't got round to arranging another collection when they just randomly showed up on a different day (luckily someone was in) and asked if we had a parcel to collect."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear there was an issue with your collection. Unfortunately I am not able to provide any information regarding the issue with the collection as we don't have your offer ID. There had been an issue with the Hermes collection bookings at one point, it may have been this that affected it and could explain why the driver arrived on a different day. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

WeBuyBooks
"Good prices, easy to use and quick payment."
"I've sent two parcels of books and CDs to Webuybooks so far and the experience has been great. Their prices are good and the customer service is fast, personal and helpful."
"I got a good price for my items on easy to use web site. Received label in post and dropped them off at a local store for collection. Payment in my bank account a few days later. Start to finish just over a week and my “Disney Fund” has increased. Will definitely use Webuybooks again."
"There are a lot of books they don't take but when they do make a reasonable offer the whole system works very well and there's no worrying about postage etc. I've sold a lot of books to them over the last few years."
"This really is the hassle-free service Webuybooks claim. I sold three boxes of books to them. They were collected by DPD and were with Webuybooks within 48 hours. And 48 hours after that, I was paid. I really am very impressed. Thank you."
"There is easy to follow guidance to pack up the books and to send them off. Payment came through promptly."
"Good service, not enough money paid to the expensive book"
"Very quick service and payment with fair prices. Thank you"
Webuybooks is rated 4.72 based on 4,957 reviews