Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP, ,

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
Looks amazing! A very stylish addition to my patio, I have already put trailing plants in the planter in the top and actually excited that we are having lots of rain to fill up the butt!
A great buy. We’ve had very little rain recently, and yesterday were very surprised to see how much rainwater was in it. We were able to replenish our pond. Very happy with the water butt and good service. Looks good too.
Water Butts Direct 5 star review on 7th May 2021 Water Butts Direct 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Ordered the 227lt Harcostar Water Butt it was delivered on time and well packaged. Followed the instructions and was soon up and running. Very pleased with the quality and service.
Had just what I wanted, with more info and cheaper than Amazon. Fast dispatch and reasonable postage cost. Couldn’t ask for more.
Butt is study and a good size, but the base is flimsy and the tap leaks.
Hi Martin, Sorry to hear your tap is leaking. Please contact our customer support on the below email and we'll get this resolved immediately : cs@gm8group.com. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
A lovely size. We have a small garden and wanted something small and attractive. It looks great. The 'barrel' look is great. Also swift delivery. Thank you.
Very pleased
Came in time for the heavy rainfall lately. It looks great! Very pleased with it. Surprised by the cling film wrapping though, had hoped for more enviro friendly type however I am re-cyling the cling film myself by using it in the kitchen. Thankyou for such quick delivery also. WG
Looked on line and find the idea Water butt for the garden. Easy to navigate website and the water butt arrived very quickly, packed well.
Arrived quickly. Lid fitted as described. All Good.. Thanks
Excellent, from ordering to receiving our water butt within 3-4 days. Really pleased with the black water butt as we didn’t want it to stand out next to our outdoor bar which is painted black.
Disappointed that there was no notification of the butt being dispatched. However, the courier advised of a delivery window. The product arrived safely and is as expected - sturdy, attractive and proved to be easy to install.
Very happy with the service, The water butt was well packaged and excellent quality and arrived with in 2-3 days of ordering.
I ordered my butt and rainwater diverter etc. on one day and it was delivered the next. I was amazed.
Can't really comment. Have to wail at least another 14 days for an item shown as "in stock" at the time of placing order.
I am very pleased with this company. The product is good quality and it arrived incredibly quickly.
Ordering was easy, it arrived rapidly and was pretty straightforward to install. I wondered why they flexible hose was so short? This was not a problem for me but it must be for some? Surely it would not add to cost for a more generous length?
Great product, water butts arrived in time to catch the long-awaited rain!
Although they look good we purchased the barrel style there is no hole for the inlet which to be honest at this price the fact you have to cut a hole for the Down pipe is awful these aren’t really fit for purpose if I’m honest. Customer services is shocking too I rang almost continuously for two days and message just says they’re on another call. Emails all ignored. Sorry I can’t be positive the experience hasn’t been a good one.
This small 50 liter water butt,is just the right size & as it looks an old wooden barrel, it will look great when I convert it into a water filter for my garden pond,much better than a square plastic box sitting at the side of the pond.
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.53 based on 372 reviews