Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP, ,

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
Looked on line and find the idea Water butt for the garden. Easy to navigate website and the water butt arrived very quickly, packed well.
Disappointed that there was no notification of the butt being dispatched. However, the courier advised of a delivery window. The product arrived safely and is as expected - sturdy, attractive and proved to be easy to install.
I ordered my butt and rainwater diverter etc. on one day and it was delivered the next. I was amazed.
Ordering was easy, it arrived rapidly and was pretty straightforward to install. I wondered why they flexible hose was so short? This was not a problem for me but it must be for some? Surely it would not add to cost for a more generous length?
Delighted with the slimline water butt, stand and connector kit. There was a slight delay with despatch but then I heard it was on its way. It seems like a well made product and is good value too!
Easy site to use and water butt arrived in double quick time. Good service but a shame the tap washer leaks. (Bob Offord)
The water butt is great, decent quality threaded connectors to the butt, all the bits you need. My only gripe is that the delivery took so long and you couldn't get through on the phone to ask why. I recommend you use the email to contact them if needed. I can only assume there have been some delays due to COVID it something. It would have been nice to have got a 'sorry there have been delays' email.
Many thanks arrived ok very pleased with it
Good interaction in identifying replacement tap required which, in turn, was quickly supplied.
The water butt was exactly as specified and replaced one that sprung a leak. The joint with my existing butt was poor as the linking system leaks despite my best efforts to make a really secure fix. The leak is at both ends of the corrugated plastic pipe.
I only wanted two water butt taps but I needed the outlet to have a Hozelock fitting so that I could run an extension hose from my existing group of linked water butts to water veg in my lower garden. Good price, easy ordering, prompt confirmation. Then NOTHING heard for two weeks in spite of being informed earlier that I would get a delivery update. The phone line was busied-out continuously so I sent an e-mail asking where was my order or I wanted my money back. The taps eventually arrived but no communication about delivery progress. Why was the phone line busied-out? Why no delivery progress e-mail? Poor organisation.
Hi John, apologies to hear the issues you have encountered. Please understand we are dealing with a high demand of orders and due to social distancing, we are having to limit the number of customer support staff in the office at any one time. We will look into why you had no contact as we would always inform customers about any delays to their order via email. Glad to hear your order has arrived but please accept my apology for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct.
Good product which looks fine in the garden
I ordered a replacement tap for my water butt. This was dealt with promptly. Unfortunately, the tap did not fit, but I was sent a replacement by return soI cannot fault the customer service.
I recently ordered a new base for my water butt however I was sent a butt instead. The mistake was rapidly rectified and the base was delivered within 48 hours and the butt collected. Throughout I was impressed by the customer care and very rapid correction of the initial mistake. I will certainly reuse Water Butts Direct again for value for money, speed of delivery, resolution of problems and attention to customer satisfaction.
Very good service. Apart from delivery issues outside the company's control, the only small quibble is that the inlets and outlets were not quite perfect, needing bits of plastic cut off or drilled otu.
very good service once the water butt was in stock next day service, water butt now fitted and waiting for some rain
Ordered 3 butts and all delivered on time and with all the correct accessories. My only criticism is the ludicrous 'child safe' catch on the lids. After cutting my thumb attempting to open them, had to resort to a heavy stick to depress the catch and remove the lids. Health and safety gone bonkers.
Delivery earlier than expected.
Good product, well made. The positioning of the most convenient tap outlet is a bit odd, leaving a quarter of the butt's contents unobtainable, but nevertheless less a solid piece of kit. One star dropped because of the delivery. The web site said they would notify us of the despatch and expected delivery date. They didn't, it just turned up. Only by chance were we at home to bring it in.
Hi, Thank you for the feedback. In answer to your point regarding the tap outlet being positioned a quarter of the way up the water butt - this is to allow you to place a watering can underneath it :) If it was placed at the bottom, there would be no way to place a watering can underneath it unless you used a stand. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
Overall satisfied with the product but need to make it clearer on the description that it is a completely sealed unit with no ability to clean the inside of the butt
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.53 based on 372 reviews