Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP, ,

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
Bought a Gutter Mate rainwater diverted. Excellent service and prompt delivery. No instructions in the box but easy to find on the website. Could do with a longer hose but local hardware store had it for a lot less than the extension pipe available as an extra.
Ordering & delivery was easy and quick, despite there being a stock shortage initially. Kept fully informed throughout. Product seems sturdy, and as it was a replacement for a leaking one, I did not order a stand. The new water butt, although with a slightly wider base, fitted ok. Only small criticism is that the tap outlet is about 12cm (5") above the bottom, so a substantial amount of water cannot be drained without tilting the unit.
Very pleased with our water butt. It's perfect for the location. Very prompt delivery. The driver was a real character, very helpful and friendly.
I was a little disappinted to see that this water butt only had a 5 year g/tee but the Blackwall butt had 10 years. Also for about the same money Blackwall included the stand, the rainwater diverter and the hoses needed. With this one, those parts are all at an extra cost. The only thing I like about the butt is that the lid can be removed without tools, which can be very convenient.
My water butt arrived swiftly, well packaged and good instructions so I am happy.
Quick delivery. Bought the 225l collapsible water butt to go inside an old oak barrel butt that no longer held water. Only issue was that the collapsible butt comes with a hose inlet fitting but no rainwater inlet. Luckily the diverter I bought came with one so not a problem to me.
Prompt and efficient service
As a result of lockdown, we're all expecting prompt delivery times. It was a bit delayed on this occasion, and there was no email providing an allocated date. This wasn't an important issue, as we were at home that day, and so took possession of the large cardboard box - almost filled the recycling bin! Pleased with the water butt itself. The diagrammatic installation instructions were a bit of a challenge. The butt has been admired already, and this company recommended to several others looking for water butts that are a bit different than the norm.
I ordered a water butt and it arrived, all good ,then next day another arrived .They had duplicated the order , but no problem they collected the extra one the next day. All is well. Overall quite pleased.
Good value. Prompt delivery.
The Blackdown 1200 double with lids was easy enough to put together, although the instructions did not describe how to assemble the second bin onto the first and screw it into place, this needed a bit of thought. It's been assembled and in use for just under a month, so it's early days. Although the web site says to expect warping of the timbers, the lids are warping already by about 6mm. It remains to be seen whether this develops further.
We haven't fixed it up yet so don't know if it leaks. It's a lot nicer looking that previous, green water butts. I hope it lasts through frosty winters. One of the clips holding the lid on was missing. I wrote to the company and received another packet of clips the following day.
Came quickly and was delivered by a pleasant young man. Was as advertised and seems to be what I wanted .
A very good selection but delivery time kept being moved back. Eventually I was told a delivery day but didn’t arrive but did come next. The technical helpline was really good though
Good communication when there was a delay in my order, swift delivery once item available.
Simple ordering process. Delivered efficiently
Works a treat, thank you
Took longer to arrive than it said, and had no correspondence from company to tell me about the delay, even though I contacted them to ask. However, it suddenly arrived and the product is as expected.
Looked on line and find the idea Water butt for the garden. Easy to navigate website and the water butt arrived very quickly, packed well.
Disappointed that there was no notification of the butt being dispatched. However, the courier advised of a delivery window. The product arrived safely and is as expected - sturdy, attractive and proved to be easy to install.
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.56 based on 516 reviews