Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP, ,

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
Item was not suitable so was returned over a week ago. Still waiting for refund. When contacted, Water Butts Direct had no recollection of our return. The item was sent over a week ago. The excuse was they were very busy !!
Hi, Apologies to hear your refund has not been completed yet. Please contact our customer support team via the below email and we'll get this processed for you > cs@gm8group.com Kind regards, Water Butt Direct
It wasn't clear that a separate connector had to be purchased.
Hi Jenny, Apologies to hear you've misunderstood which items you receive with your order but it does state on the product page 'the stand and diverter shown in the image are not included' These can be ordered separately from the website but please let us know if we can help further. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
Can't really comment. Have to wail at least another 14 days for an item shown as "in stock" at the time of placing order.
Although they look good we purchased the barrel style there is no hole for the inlet which to be honest at this price the fact you have to cut a hole for the Down pipe is awful these aren’t really fit for purpose if I’m honest. Customer services is shocking too I rang almost continuously for two days and message just says they’re on another call. Emails all ignored. Sorry I can’t be positive the experience hasn’t been a good one.
Ordered a water butt. Over 2 weeks later I hadn't received it and emailed. It was then delivered the next day. Not sure I ever would have got it had i not emailed!
Disappointed that the plug in the planter section leaks, as I had planned to use this as a small water garden. Difficulty dealing with the the company as impossible to contact them on the phone and emailing proved frustrating too as I seemed to get two + automatic replies for each one I sent. Happy with water butt so far, but there has been no rain yet, so not been able to use it.
Products are good, but delivery and follow-up service are bad. I ordered a several items, including a watering can which was missing. I have used their 'Contact us' and 'Get help' but no answer. Would not use again!
The 2 stars is for customer service, however, I give 5 stars for the water butt. I placed an order for the 180L Garden Planter water butt in Green Marble and paid in full. However it took Water Butts direct 4 weeks to process the order. During this 4 weeks I sent 3 emails asking why there was a delay to processing my order. My only response from WBD was 3 automated emails advising me when the office hours were open and that they would respond to my query within 24 hrs, I never did get a response. Furthermore, every time I tried to call the office it was engaged. After 4 weeks my order changed from “processing” to “ ordered”; however, no tracking or shipping details were available. After another week I received a phone call from the Carrier advising me that they would be attempting to deliver within 2 hours, totally unacceptable. To add further insult I subsequently discovered that if I had gone direct to the manufacturer/supplier it would have been £40 cheaper. Water Butts Direct need to send their employees on Customer Service training. Please note I am extremely pleased with the water butt, pity about the customer service.
Hi Michael, Apologies to hear you're not happy but glad to hear you are very satisfied with the product you received. It does state on the product page that due to extremely high demand, it is taking longer for the product to arrive but many apologies to hear you were unable to get in contact with us. Due to social distancing, we are still dealing with a limited number of staff in the office and are working as hard and fast as we can. We will however investigate this further to see how we can improve this situation. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
Bought two Harcostar jumbo water butts. One was delivered with one of the screw-in stoppers forced in on cross thread. Nearly sent that one straight back. Fortunately managed to correct the fault, but it shows carelessness and lack of quality checking.
Hi Peter, apologies to hear you're not happy. Apologies for what had happened - this must of been a slight fault that had developed during it's production and we'll be sure to look into this further with the manufacturer. Please rest assured we aim for 100% customer satisfaction and if you have any further queries or issues, please do contact us directly. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
Guaranteeing a courier willing to send two men to carry the 1000 litre water butt over my garden gate and into my garden proved to be too much to hope for despite multiple confirmations with both Water Butts Direct and the courier but we got there in the end. After I'd removed a ton or two of plastic wrapping the water butt turned out to be dark grey instead of the sandy colour I'd ordered. Thanks Water Butts Direct for a pitiful experience, not to be repeated. And thanks also for not sending me the free gift you'd promised me for all the inconvenience. When I saw the sodding colour I thought the complementary gift might boost my opinion of you!
Hi, Apologies to hear you're not happy and for the experience you've encountered. We always aim for 100% customer satisfaction and will be sure to look into this experience you've had and do all we can do make the situation right for all future customers. If any issues still occur - please do not hesitate to contact us where our customer support team will be more than happy to help. Kind regards, Original Organics,
wrong item received and customer service over the phone was terrible
Hello Maxine, We are very sorry to hear that you received the wrong item and was not able to get the help you required. We have sent you an email so that we can figure out what went wrong and to provide you with a solution. Kind regards, Original Organics
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.56 based on 515 reviews