Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP, ,

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
Ordered the 227lt Harcostar Water Butt it was delivered on time and well packaged. Followed the instructions and was soon up and running. Very pleased with the quality and service.
Had just what I wanted, with more info and cheaper than Amazon. Fast dispatch and reasonable postage cost. Couldn’t ask for more.
A lovely size. We have a small garden and wanted something small and attractive. It looks great. The 'barrel' look is great. Also swift delivery. Thank you.
Very pleased
Came in time for the heavy rainfall lately. It looks great! Very pleased with it. Surprised by the cling film wrapping though, had hoped for more enviro friendly type however I am re-cyling the cling film myself by using it in the kitchen. Thankyou for such quick delivery also. WG
Arrived quickly. Lid fitted as described. All Good.. Thanks
Excellent, from ordering to receiving our water butt within 3-4 days. Really pleased with the black water butt as we didn’t want it to stand out next to our outdoor bar which is painted black.
Very happy with the service, The water butt was well packaged and excellent quality and arrived with in 2-3 days of ordering.
I am very pleased with this company. The product is good quality and it arrived incredibly quickly.
Great product, water butts arrived in time to catch the long-awaited rain!
This small 50 liter water butt,is just the right size & as it looks an old wooden barrel, it will look great when I convert it into a water filter for my garden pond,much better than a square plastic box sitting at the side of the pond.
Excellent product, delivered promptly at a good price.
First class product and service. (One small point there was no tape included but it did'nt matter)
Excellent service from Customer Support. Quick response... very good company to deal with.
Perfect and arrived much sooner than expected.
I found a good selection of water butts on the site and chose the one which suited me best. Ordering was quick and easy and it was delivered a couple of days later.
Excellent service, arrived with 48 hours, great product. Thank you.
Bought the terraced water butt. Absolutely brilliant product. Really sturdy, easy to put together, works a treat and versatile too. 100% recommend. Delivery was super quick and Covid safe. Great product, great company.
Very fast delivery. Would have been useful to know the diameter of the lid
I bought this to soak hay for my horse . It takes a pleasing amount of hay , brilliant I would recommend this product to my friends
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.52 based on 370 reviews