Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP, ,

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
Item as described. Butterfly garden mirror was 70 pounds cheaper than Artisanti.
Very neat but really needed more his year with such a hot summer. Don't have room for a large water butt in my garden, so it's the best solution for me.
Excellent service excellent products I have bought other butts that are thinner material and not fit for purpose but yours are very robust and easy to use Jim Kellock
Delighted to have found your company. Excellent and most helpful ambassadors during my calls. Great website. I loved it.... purchased a small barrel water butt for my mum. It is fantastic. perfect shape/size. Excellent service/fast delivery. perfect packaging. Thank you. Marian
Lovely, butt the tap was not screwed up tight so now it has filled up (a downpour of summer rain) I have to wait till it is emptied before I can get a spanner to it! Just a friendly warning.
arrived on time and the product was of good quality very happy
Wow! Wow! Wow! 5*!!! It looks gorgeous and is a lovely feature in the garden. Lots of people have commented how great it looks and didn’t even realise it was a water butt! Definitely worth the money! Delivery was good and on time and was well packaged. Would most definitely recommend!!!
Order delivered very quickly. Thank you for your very prompt service. Everything n perfect order. Job well done! G. Taylor
Exactly what we ordered. Easy to install
Arrived very quickly despite being an on order / out of stock item. Is a really lovely shape and size. Base was very easy to put together and seems sturdy. Really really please with my purchase was exactly the shape, size colour and price I was looking for.
I needed the tube and connections to join two water butts. The response to my order was prompt and delivery very good. I would have no hesitation in using your services again.
Good selection of products, found what we needed easily and quickly delivered.
The delivery was very good with no delays. One small query was handled by the team quickly and was cleared up satisfactorily.many thanks to the team.
Very good customer service, would recommend
Well packaged and good quality
Easy website to navigate, water butt arrived promptly I was very pleased to buy an item made in England. 10/10.
Very clear information and pictures. Extremely robust material, fast delivery, well packed. Very pleased and definitely recommend.
Needed a new water but and found this site. So many to choose from and suits many budgets. Only drawback was I had to wait a fortnight for the rain to fill it (bought during a heatwave)!!!
3 x high flow taps. Good product and sent quickly
Water butts came on time and very quickly. Ordered two which were were really easy to set up & have been able to collect twice the amount of rain water and use to water the veg. Excellent service from this company & would use again for any future orders!
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.56 based on 515 reviews