Water Butts Direct Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct

About Water Butts Direct: We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

07734190049

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury Way
Hitchin
SG4 0TP

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy

"We have bought 3 brightly coloured water butts and loved the choices available. Having holes pre bored has been a god send so they have been easy to fit and have really brightened up our garden, they are feature not an eye sore. The recent heavy rain means they are now all full to the brim and ready to go if the sun ever comes out again."
"I accidentally ordered the wrong water butt and when I discovered my mistake - it would not fit in the space, the team reacted quickly and professionally to cancel the order and rapidly deliver an alternative. The 500litre Oak Barrel appearance butt I eventually bought is splendid, great to look at and very high quality."
"Excellent value for money everything fitted well thank you"
"Good service and good product (1000L water butt). No issues - does what it says on the tin - delivers water butts!"
"Arrived quickly, just what I expected, well-packed and all the parts were there. Instructions clear, although I didn't follow them correctly as my downpipe was in a tricky position, but it still works perfectly well. It's amazing how fast 100 litres fills up, so I now have a constant supply of rainwater for my rooftop terrace plants."
"A good selection of water butts and they made it easy to work out what parts were needed to get it connected up to my downpipes. Installed in about 20 minutes (watch the video), sits fairly neatly out of the way (given downpipe location), and has been collecting water with no issues since."
"I ordered 2 large water butts for my new garden shed. They arrived promptly, installation was straightforward and now that the drought has finally ended they are working fine. Recommended"
"Easily assembled, robust materials but taps drip. ( Checked this out before purchase and this is a common fault reported so put a watering can below to catch the drips."
"Good fault free service. Waterbutt looks great especially compared to typical green ones. Minor issue is that tap could stick out further to enable some watering cans to fit under"
"Quick efficient service."
"We bought the slimline 300l water butt and it is exactly what we needed! Great product. The customer service was very good, we were kept up to date with the delivery and it was delivered on time."
"Prompt delivery and classy product. It fits neatly into the garden and provides a sensible amount of water storage. I'm pleaesd with it."
"The 2 water butts and stands are fine but in order that the taps don't leak they have to be screwed in t a position that is nowhere near vertical"
Hi,

We’re happy you are enjoying using your water butts.

With regards to your tap leakage – yes taps can leak but you can easily solve this problem by adding PTFE thread tape to the tap thread before screwing back in. This is readily available from any Hardware/DIY Store.

Alternatively, you can use an extra washer to back the tap off to land in correct position i.e. so it stands further out the water butt.

If you have any problems or require further advice you can give us a call on 01462 341 161 any time.

Kind Regards,
Water Butts Direct
"A robust, well-made product but a little expensive for what it is. Looks good though and functions well!"
"they didn't send me an e mail so I had to ring them about delivery, but have used them a few times before and this was 1st time it happened."
"Water butt good quality but lack of info on delivery/despatch could do with improvement."
"Generally good, but would like to see a low level drilling point to allow several to be coupled together using a single draining tap. It would also be desirable that the fill drilling point be vertical rather that having a slight slope which makes alignment slightly awkward. It's a good water butt but could have small improvements."
"Easy website, competitive prices, quick service and good product. Thanks."
"Found the same water butt cheaper in a shop days after ordering it. Once it arrived I found the tap leaked so had to apply mastic around the tap to stop the leak."
Hello,

We are very sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with our product. We are happy to send you a replacement tap if you wish?

Thanks,