Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP, ,

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
The following critical comments (see below) were submitted to the company in advance in the expectation that it would generate some form of positive response...still waiting. The comment re the PTFE tape was dismissed and misunderstood as I was referring to the instructions issued by Water Butts Direct (not one issued by manufacturer of the tape - there weren't any.) The comment re the tap was intended to be helpful and if followed could significantly improve the product but other than passing it to someone else in the Company, it seems to have been ignored. "9/10 for cosmetics 2/10 for practicalities; The directions for attaching the tap are unclear/confusing. It is important to understand that the PTFE tape has to be wound round the tap thread in the opposite way that the tap is tightened, ie the tap is screwed in in a clockwise direction and the tape has to be wound in an anticlockwise direction (courtesy of a local friendly plumber!). The tap itself is not really suitable in that it is too narrow a gauge with a consequent very slow water flow (even when the tank is full). My other water butts have wide gauge taps and fill a 10ltr can in about 15/20 seconds - as opposed to 2 plus minutes for this one."
Hi, Apologies to hear the issue you've experienced. We will take the feedback here on board going into the future. Please do let us know if we can be of any more assistance. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct.
Two butts bought from you a little over two years ago. Now both leaking from splits on underside. Waste of time and money.
Hi Tina, We're sorry to hear what has happened - please contact our customer support on the following email who will assist --> cs@gm8group.com Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
Very helpful staff and speedy and efficient delivery. All good.
Arrived promptly and was exactly what I required
We have not connected it yet as we need to make some gutter changes to the house. However it certainly looks impressive and arrived quickly
Hi it's a really good water butts and I'm very happy with it, and it's savings me money what's even better.
Hello I was happy to receive my new water butt I am very happy with the quality
The wormery arrived in good time and all is well. Although cheaper than its competitors still pricy for what you get.
Compost bin arrived early, very impressed with the service. Will definitely use again.
Item as described arrived quickly
I needed a connecting hose longer than typically comes with a water butt. This was the only place I could find one. Prompt service and the pipe has done the trick just fine.
ordered Water Butt Stand and lid arrived when promised very please with service and goods
A good looking feature to our garden.
Prompt delivery of products that met expectations.
Very good service, thank you.
Good discussion on telephone to help my decision. Delivery longer than hoped as ,'ex-stock' meant 'made to order'. This was explained to me but really website needs to be clearer.
Water Butts Direct 4 star review on 29th August 2021
Slimline water butt fits nicely where we have sited it. Not had any rain yet. Order /delivery process went without any hiccups.
A problem with the order was sorted quickly and efficiently by phone. Great to speak with an actual person. Very satisfied
Love The water butt The coloured is just what I wanted. There are two problems The first is IT needs a spare bung as with In a few DAYS IT disappeared . IT must have come out with heavyweight rains and with water pressure flipped out. The second is IT needs some sort OF lid as The TOP fills UP with water to become n insect Pool .even whenever planned as theres no drainage, planting didnt work without adding a drainage hole. But generaly IT seems well made and The brass tap is great.
Hi Jacqueline, Apologies to hear the issues you've encountered. I've just checked your order and it appears you have just ordered a water butt lid from us and not the rest of the water butt in which this review refers to. Could you please amend this review accordingly and feel free to contact our customer support should you have any further issues regarding the lid - cs@gm8group.com Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
Easy to order and delivered on time. Had problems getting lid off as no instructions provided. My husband took a hammer to the lid to get it off!
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.57 based on 566 reviews