Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP, ,

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
Fast, efficient service. Exactly what I require. The pieces that require to be assembled, very easy to do.
Great product and service- thanks
Water Butts Direct 5 star review on 1st December 2020
These wall hung water butts are well made and very durable. I bought one two years ago its still good so I have linked a second one to it. Personally I like to use brass blank off plugs not the yellow plastic ones supplied.

Regards Mike
Water Butts Direct 5 star review on 1st December 2020 Water Butts Direct 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Very quick delivery this time.
Great product and straight forward service , no hassle
Ordered a Strata slimline butt, arrived promptly but had split base. Customer services immediately sent replacement and some washers I requested. Replacement Strata slimline butt arrived but with split through tap hole this time. Again, excellent customer response and am hoping for sound butt third time round. Not quite so sure about robustness of Strata barrels or care in handling by Tuffnells delivery though.
We Purchased a 220-Litre Composting Bin FromOur local Garden Centre they could not supply the Base ,water Butts Direct Supplied exactly What we needed thank you Richard.
Ordered the 2 water butts 350L, good value and arrived within a matter of 3 days. Really good service, unfortunately one had a default, but no problems as replacement arrived within the next 3 days. Now praying for rain to fill up!!!
Answered all our questions. Delivered promptly, although without a date being specified - just had 1/2 hr. notice by phone from driver and it was pitch dark. Butt exactly as described and very robust.
Speedy delivery, excellent quality and very robust.
The product was very good and was well wrapped on delivery. However, although it was delivered quickly I would have appreciated notification of its anticipated arrival by Tuffnells of more than the morning of the day on which it arrived.
It is working very well.
Very happy to find this website through the Porcupine Gutter Brush site, as I like the genuine article.

Also happy to be able to buy the white and in the 2 metre lengths.

Excellent speedy and safe mailing. Many thanks.
Speedy delivery and good customer service
Excellent prompt delivery, and a good product. Best of all was the customer service I received when I needed some help afterwards. Thank you
The Water Butts are good, and very easy to install.
I would definitely consider using Water Butts Direct again for parts
Excellent product and speedy delivery. I’m very pleased with my purchase
Water Butts Direct 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Ordered the cascata terracotta look butt. Arrived really quickly, looks amazing! Despite being plastic, it really looks great. Very glad I left my email to be notified when it was back in stock. Great item and very worth the cost.
Excellent in all areas. The only supplier to have current stock and delivery was really quick. Most impressed. Thank you.
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.64 based on 193 reviews