Water Butts Direct Reviews

4.6
Based on 811 reviews
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP, ,

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
Delivered quickly after I made the order. But, I would have liked a text message to let me know when the delivery was due.
Tremendous value and quality products, excellent delivery speed and arrangements, very responsive seller and excellent after care and customer service.
Very easy to use website, lots of good information about products and informative videos. Very happy with our guttermates, made the decision making process simple.
The service from the company has been fantastic. The water butt looks great. The problem we are having is it is at the side of a shed not directly from a down pipe and fixing the pipework is a bit challenging at the moment,
Following a short delay due to out of stock my water butt arrived. The base is in two halves and merely locks together to form a good solid support. I have linked this to an existing butt and the parts I ordered came with the main delivery of the butt. Easily linked up and secure. Just need it to rain now! One of the anvil clips securing the lid to the butt was damaged I contacted the supplier who kindly posted a full set of clips to me. The product is now complete. Excellent customer service and product. Fits nicely next to my existing water butt and both are the same. Thanks.
Water butt arrived when expected, well packed and with instructions to install. Easy to fit unto the downpipe. Now just need some rain!!.
Nice item delivered promptly with full installation kit.
Nice product, delivery a little slow.
Hi Deborah Elliott, We apologise your order was dispatched late. Due to the bank holiday, We have been working very hard catching up on orders. We hope this information helps. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
This is the second water butt I have bought from Water Butts Direct and I have found the products to be as described and of good quality. Delivery was quick and when I had I problem (I ordered the wrong size hose with the first one) they were helpful on the phone and quick to send another, hence using them again. Prices are also competitive and I like dealing with a UK company.
We were very pleased with the service of water butts direct. We are now waiting to have our water butt fitted
Delivered 4 days after ordering. Clear instructions. Easy to install in about 15 mins. Water butt filling after first rains, so seems to work well, and looks easy to clean out. All good.
Delighted with my order. Bits to connect two water butts. All works. Speedy delivery. Great service.
Our old water butt started leaking so we looked online to find a new one. We found Water Butts Direct and found a nice one for good value. When we got it one of the tabs for the water butt stand had snapped off during delivery. I contacted them and they had a new replacement part delivered in just a couple of days. We are very happy with the new water butt. It was easy to install with the diverter to hook it straight up to our gutter downpipe. We highly recommend Water Butt Directs to anyone looking to buy a new water butt.
good purchase,good price
Arrived promptly. Appropriately packaged. No problem and works well. Thank you
Had exactly what I needed. Good service and free delivery.
Order was processed and delivered on time. Product appears goos also. 9nly issue was tracking through Shop but Water Butts Direct was able to confirm shipping and delivery date. All good therefore.
Good but not enough options for inlet pipe.
did not turn up although promised for yesterday. I got an email saying it would be here on 6th May but nothing came. Find another, more reliable, carrier .
Dear Mr Collins, I understand your frustration with your situation. Please know we can only go by what Royal Mail gives us and any wrong information from us would have been given by Royal Mail themselves. We do try our best to satisfy our customers so we do apologise Royal Mail wasn't able to get your order to you on time. Hope this information helps provide the context of the situation; if you want to amend your review. Kindest regards, Olly
Yes I have received my order very good. It's what I ordered and I'm delighted to have bought from these reputable and dedicated people, shop in fair england
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.58 based on 811 reviews