Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
Product delivered on time, securely packed, clear instructions. Unfortunately the diverter was cracked and unusable. I phoned, explained and was promised a replacement. Received a new one within 24 hours by post. Can't really better that for service. 5 stars well deserved.
Great products, delivered quickly.
Great product good company would have given 5 stars but my order got accidentally cancelled
Still water butts came up trumps in the end
Ordered a large water butt on the 6th June , I’ve had to chase fir an up date , still waiting for it going into 4 weeks shortly , no one is answering calls.
Very poor customer service
Took 3 weeks for item to arrive even then had to chase for it before it arrived from a different supplier, missing parts that should have been included. Have chased for these items every week for the last 3 and each time am told its been sent, but still no tap 6 weeks after placing the order.
The website was easy to negotiate and the ordering process was very straightforward. Despite the (Covid 19) lockdown, our order came in good time, with regular updates as to the delivery schedule. We are very pleased with our new water butt stand and the service given. Thank you very much.
Very helpful company, I was looking for a new lid for a old water but. They found one in the warehouse and delivered the next day. At a very reasonable price. Could not have been more helpful.
Great service and very useful advice, staff very helpful and very prompt delivery couldn't recommend enough
Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Only used WBD twice, both times great customer service.
Just wish all companies had the same level of service.
The person I dealt with was a good listener and helpful with my enquiry. Thank you
Great product, courteous and speedy delivery and would recommend highly
Lovely Madison Butts - solid looking & capacious. If only I could convince my builder not to put a diverter on!
Prompt service, exactly what I wanted.
Supplied what I needed, quickly and at a very reasonable price.
Recommended
I am pleased with the water butt I ordered. The delivery process was efficient and it was delivered on time. My only complaint was that a plastic item arrived encased in masses of clingfilm!!
Nice product,looks great in situ.
My only comment would be that you have to be strong to put the base together.
Good service. Minor leak from spare tap port but this seems to have stopped once the butt has filled and the plastic stretched a little. Good value
I bought a 100 litre water butt. I’m very pleased with it, it is robust and easy to install. It has been well and truly tested by the recent weather and there are no leaks. I was very impressed with the customer service. I ordered around 2pm and it arrived the next day.
Delivery was quick with no issues.
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.58 based on 117 reviews