Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

07734190049

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
The person I dealt with was a good listener and helpful with my enquiry. Thank you
Great product, courteous and speedy delivery and would recommend highly
Lovely Madison Butts - solid looking & capacious. If only I could convince my builder not to put a diverter on!
Prompt service, exactly what I wanted.
Supplied what I needed, quickly and at a very reasonable price. Recommended
I am pleased with the water butt I ordered. The delivery process was efficient and it was delivered on time. My only complaint was that a plastic item arrived encased in masses of clingfilm!!
Nice product,looks great in situ. My only comment would be that you have to be strong to put the base together.
Good service. Minor leak from spare tap port but this seems to have stopped once the butt has filled and the plastic stretched a little. Good value
I bought a 100 litre water butt. I’m very pleased with it, it is robust and easy to install. It has been well and truly tested by the recent weather and there are no leaks. I was very impressed with the customer service. I ordered around 2pm and it arrived the next day.
Delivery was quick with no issues.
A very sturdy and attractive looking butt that blends in well with our rattan style garden furniture.
There was a mistake, noticed when the butts arrived. Mistakes happen, it happened at source, not at WBD. A good company is good because of the way they handle problems, things happen. WBD, Daniel, did a sterling job, I was completely happy. I have used WBD previously 9 years ago and the pillar butts looked as good after 9 years as at the beginning. I moved house and have the identical water butts but shorter
Prompt service with well packaged water butts all working well.
More than happy with purchase. Functional, stylish and clear installation instructions. Would highly recommend.
Purchased the 110L Slimline Polybutt, which is very good and a bit different from the normal style. I did, however, have a problem fitting the tap at the bottom of the butt. All fittings are plastic, and on tightening the fitting, the plastic screw thread jumped, and it would therefore not tighten as I believe it should. Consequently, there is a very, very small trickle of water from the joint. I am a practical person and do not believe I over-tightened the joint. Otherwise it's a great item.
Very nice water butt which looks more expensive than it is. We wanted one that was durable and would blend into the background as well as fitting in with our country garden. This does exactly that. Most satisfied with the purchase
A very efficient, quick and easy ordering system delivered to your door.
Love it stylish and dose the job
Recently purchased a rain water diverter from Water Butts Direct, excellent product and excellent service.
Good solid product, was found to be as specified on website, good delivery time, will use again. Thankyou
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.64 based on 107 reviews