Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

Water Butts Direct 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Emma Farmer
Water Butts Direct 5 star review on 8th March 2021
Kay Gibson
Excellent service and very helpful staff. Managed to source a replacement locking lid for a 20 year old water butt. Speedy delivery and very reasonable price. Would fully recommend.
Excellent service and delivery. I rang about 3 times as really had no idea what to get & they were so helpful. Many thanks.
Has that real local, family business feel which I appreciate and a willingness to help and advise. I did make a suggestion to review the bundle offering/suggestions for the water butt to ensure that the correct parts are all together.
Item was not suitable so was returned over a week ago. Still waiting for refund. When contacted, Water Butts Direct had no recollection of our return. The item was sent over a week ago. The excuse was they were very busy !!
Hi, Apologies to hear your refund has not been completed yet. Please contact our customer support team via the below email and we'll get this processed for you > cs@gm8group.com Kind regards, Water Butt Direct
The Blackdown 1200 double with lids was easy enough to put together, although the instructions did not describe how to assemble the second bin onto the first and screw it into place, this needed a bit of thought. It's been assembled and in use for just under a month, so it's early days. Although the web site says to expect warping of the timbers, the lids are warping already by about 6mm. It remains to be seen whether this develops further.
Super great, great customer service!
Delivered in a week or so. We have brown faux rattan outdoor furniture, this was a brown rattan-look water butt. Next to a chair it is obviously not the same, but a metre or two away separated by pots of plants it blends well.
Water Butts Direct 5 star review on 31st May 2021
The water butt arrived on time and was easy to assemble and fit into the down-pipe from the roof. We had a large downpour soon after installation so it filled up really quickly. Very happy with it.
Good quality products at reasonable prices. Also excellent service.
Water Butts Direct 5 star review on 28th May 2021
We haven't fixed it up yet so don't know if it leaks. It's a lot nicer looking that previous, green water butts. I hope it lasts through frosty winters. One of the clips holding the lid on was missing. I wrote to the company and received another packet of clips the following day.
Came quickly and was delivered by a pleasant young man. Was as advertised and seems to be what I wanted .
Just how I like my shopping - hassle free and exactly what it says on the screen.
great to get rid of the old green plastic barrel and replace with something dare I say it decent looking
Had to wait a short while as water butt was out of stock but I understood that. It arrived and I had a tiny issue as a bung was missing, but phoned the company and they sent me one immediately. Great customer service and very efficient. Water butt looks 100 times better than my old green one.
A very good selection but delivery time kept being moved back. Eventually I was told a delivery day but didn’t arrive but did come next. The technical helpline was really good though
Best water collector I’ve ever fitted, easy to clean out the filter, water in the tank it’s nice and clean, all round great product easy to fit, however there is no instructions in my box but plenty of information online i.e. YouTube
It wasn't clear that a separate connector had to be purchased.
Hi Jenny, Apologies to hear you've misunderstood which items you receive with your order but it does state on the product page 'the stand and diverter shown in the image are not included' These can be ordered separately from the website but please let us know if we can help further. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
I like big butts - and these are big. Arrived promptly. Seem to be doing the job.
Extremely slow delivery. Inaccurate information from customer services. A component was missing although it was subsequently provided.
Hi Eric, Apologies to hear you're not happy and we do apologise to hear a component was missing. I've just checked and the missing part has been sent out and you should have received it by now. It also appears there was a slight issue with your initial order which did cause a slight delay. It seems all is sorted now but please let us know if we can help any further. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct.
Good communication when there was a delay in my order, swift delivery once item available.
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.51 based on 415 reviews