Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Elaine Brocken
Elaine Brocken
James Paton
More Photos & Videos
Very nice table very well made but table was damaged on route
Excellent piece of furniture, really happy and perfect delivery. My bookcase has found a useful space in my son's bedroom and goud fir storing items.
Process to purchase and obtain the product worked well. Two helpful chaps delivered as promised (early, very helpful) and called ahead of arrival. Product looks fine. Waiting for completion of works in the house, before we can use.
Good quality furniture, nice that it’s ready made and not flat pack. Hadn’t heard about delivery within time specified but emailed and got prompt reply. Given 3 hour slot and driver updated me on the morning when he’d arrive. Would give 5 stars if I’d been kept informed about delayed delivery date.
These are good quality and size.
Very happy with table as we have been with everything we have purchased from Tops Furniture.. excellent customer service very polite and helpful delivery guys. Would always recommend
All arrived in time. The chairs are very nice. Good quality. Look pretty. We ordered 6 and they were all in perfect condition without any problems what so ever. I am giving one star less for the reason that I think chairs of that quality should have built in floor protection as a default. Our previous chairs had factory built in protection which is always best. So remember to buy some protection to glue in as the chairs will scratch your wooden floor.
This is my first time visit and buy with Top Furniture.The warehouse was easy to find.Didnt know they had a clearance sale and I was able to buy 3 dining chairs for the price of one.I used their wood oil on them and they are as good as new.Very pleased with my purchase.The young gentleman who served me was very pleasant,polite and helpful.
We are happy with the FURNITURE we have bought from TOP furniture.
Nice looking Wine Rack, matched our other dining room furniture perfectly. Good quality at a reasonable price. My only gripe is the internal construction is not oak, doesn't really detract from the overall look or function but would have enhanced the quality.
Pre assembled so for the privilege of instant use well worth the money. Quite solid and style and finish good. Drawers slide efficiently, however, due to design do not pull out 100% making storage a little more awkward. Pleasing to the eye. If there was a design change in the future would suggest bottom drawers of chest be doubled in size to accommodate those more bulky items e.g. jumpers. Bought like for like but less room for storage in units than previous ones. This resulted in my ordering a blanket box later from the range to fit extras in. If one item disappointed it was the mirror as the hinges have not been hung exactly opposite resulting in it being very slightly squint. However, I decided to keep it rather than having the hassle of returning. Overall, pleased with the purchase and may consider buying the bed next year.
Arrived today - prompt delivery. Easy to put table together. First impressions are very favourable - appears well made, quality of construction and design of high standard. So far so good.
Recently purchased the Country Cottage 100cm Cream Painted Oak Sideboard. Unfortunately I found out 4 days prior to it arriving that it was not in stock. After a couple of conversations with the sales team, who were fantastic, I decided to go for the Country Cottage 100cm Grey Painted Oak Sideboard as a replacement. The item was delivered on the same day as agreed and the team who delivered were very helpful and careful. Upon opening the box for the item it became clear that it was not grey as stated on the website and the box it came in. Instead it is more of a mushroom / beige colour depending on the light you are in. With all of that said we love the item and it fits perfectly in our dinning room. Good quality product very solid. Will certainly use Top Furniture again.
Looks and feels solid. Nice cushion.
A solid piece of furnature and easy to put together
Good value but draw very poor. Unit was delivered as on time
Thanks for the Table it is just what we wanted and it arrived at exactly thetime you ssaid it would

peter
good delivery service - thank you
The customer service of top furniture is really good. The delivery was on time and the two men were friendly and helpful. I would have given a five but there were a couple of small issues with the items we bought. The legs on the chairs were quite rough in places, only on one or two. The bench was quite wobbly, we have swapped the legs over and loosened off the cross piece and it's a lot better. Having said that the table and chairs look really good and fit so well in the space we had, we are really pleased with them and would recommend.
Easy online ordering, competitive price, good quality and friendly delivery men. Only downside is the delivery day is based on their schedule with little flexibility.
Top Furniture is rated 4.87 based on 2,850 reviews