Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Tell us how Top Furniture made you happy
Great furniture very solid
Posted 1 minute ago
Everything about this purchase is just top class. A very prompt service, well delivered following ‘social distancing’ guidelines.
The item we purchased is absolutely lovely and receiving lots of favourable comments.
Definitely recommend Top Furniture from this experience.
Great service, high quality and quick replies to any queries! Would highly recommend
Good quality chairs & fast delivery.
Beautiful furniture and an efficient delivery process. I would have liked the cardboard boxes to be taken away and reused, they are of such good quality, it was a shame to break them up for recycling.
I would definitely recommend Top Furniture excellent service right through from website ,ordering, delivery, and customer service .
I won a bedside table in a competition on Instagram & I was so excited to receive it. It didn’t disappoint & delivery guy was super helpful with returns info that I didn’t even ask for. Which I thought was amazing even for a competition win the service didn’t slip. Highly recommend
Good quality and good delivery
Excellent design, feels solid and made of wood. Pre-assembled and ready to use straight from box. Was delivered within 5 days of placing order. Would recommend.
Lovely tables
The Ottoman is made to an extremely high standard. All the joins are perfect. If I ever needed another piece of furniture I would definitely choose Top Furniture to supply it!

Trevor Ball
very satisfied with my purchase of bookcase , excelant quality deliverywas just as arranged ,i would certainly purchase again from this company , and would recommend them to a friend.
Great product. great price.
Very pleased with item ,delivery was excellent thank would recommend your company.
Extremely pleased with the purchase of a dinning table, the quality is first class and delivery as promised. I would definitely recommend Top Furniture as the place to go to first. Very happy customer. Thanks. Katrina
Great service, communication and fast delivery. I love my new TV stand, great quality.
Excellent quality of this side table. Delivered within days following a phone call from the company. I can’t fault the product or service
Fantastic service. Very efficient and friendly can certainly recommend
Great value for money, it looks good
So far I’m really pleased with the bed and wardrobe we purchased. Great quality and really easy to assemble. Reasonable price too.
Top Furniture is rated 4.89 based on 2,639 reviews