Top Furniture Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Top Furniture have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

94.37%
Great service good quality furniture competitive price would recommend
- michael glew
We went to their showroom to check these were any good as the price is a fraction of what we expected to pay. Subsequently ordered online and had a prompt and well-managed delivery in just over week. The oak extending table is extremely solid, well made and really good value. I don't normally bother reviewing but Top Furniture seem to have a nice niche here and are doing a good job.
- Simon Walker
Excellent service quality sideboard at a very good price
- Wayne lundregan
A

Delivery - Fast

93.06%
Industry Average
Triple wardrobe is beautiful and exactly what we ordered. Very happy with it as it’s solid and sturdy Would recommend to anyone. Delivery was painless and drivers were very helpful
- Dorothy White
So pleased with my dear little sideboard. Grey painted with a solid oak top, Excellent quality, service and communication. Delivery was a quoted and I was informed of the exact time and day. Would recommend and buy from you again. Many thanks
- Anonymous
The furniture- when it finally arrived- was excellent. We knew that due to Covid the delivery would be delayed. Vet6 happy with the quality of the stools.
- Lynn Cowley
E

Returns Process - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
Be warned the Returns Policy for this company state that by assembling your furniture this is deemed as acceptance and the products can therefore not be returned.
- Mark Hunter
also the company say returns are only acceptable in the original packaging, well it's impossible to remove the items from the packaging without cutting the boxes as the items are extreemly large and heavy.
- Derek R Saunders
Initially refused free returns until I lodged the issue with PayPal.
- Chris Hewer
E

Refunds - Difficult

46.15%
Industry Average
I’m sure the product would have been fine but was never received. Very pure communication and didn’t issue s refund. Had to go through Payment processors to get my money back. Avoid.
- Denis Kane
continued delays on delivery of item. No mention of being out of stock when payment was taken, no contact from seller about delays, very poor way to do business, I have asked for a refund, we will see how long that takes to get sorted
- Anonymous
Having bought the Toulouse Wardrobe and then discovering that it did not fit up our staircase, the customer service team were really helpful in arranging a collection and refund.
- Imogen McEvoy
96.94%
Industry Average
Great service, great product. We bought 3 solid oak bar stools, and I mean solid these are really well made and built to last forever, but manage to stylish and unique in design, we looked for ages until we found these, and they are reasonably priced.
- Kevin Smith