Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Kevin
Kevin Howe
Kevin Howe
Lorraine Stafford
Disappointed that after attempting to purchase six chairs the delivery charges were going to be a scandalous £299.00. But 30 miles south of me is free delivery!
All because my post code is costed same as Scottish Highlands - which I'm not!!
Shame - the chairs do look good though...
My oak table and chairs are pealing. They do not honour their warranty.
I think the delivery is to slow 5momth and one item has still not been delivered me.
Very disappointed as I recently bought a dinning table for Christmas, Christmas Eve opened the package and the screws were missing so I called the company but it was no use, the assistant should no sympathy of any sort, it was a waste of time. I was left with a table with no screws to attach the legs. No table for our family Christmas diner.
Worst furniture and customer services ever. £300 for a damaged poorly made sideboard that rocks. No return offered as yet. Stuck with a damaged item
2 chairs arrived damaged and 2 chairs we ordered in November that were saying in stock are not coming until Jan/Feb time. Also the table and chairs that are suppose to be grey are not. AVOID!
Furniture still not arrived after several calls will not arrive until 23rd December, this is not acceptable poor customer service, unable to speak to a manager, told the managing director does not speak to customers, he is deluded believing he is better than the customer, if it wasn’t for customers he would have no business, delivery date put back several times, cannot get any decisions as we asked that furniture which is ready be delivered, told they are awaiting one piece and will not deliver until that piece arrives in the country and gets delivered to them, they are not willing to accommodate the customer.
Absolutely appalling state my table and chairs arrived in dented scratched and had the cheek to give me 181 back
So close to Xmas and I couldn't get another 1 so had to keep it disgusting
Very ugly chair
Not very happy at all.
So i placed an order for 2 pieces of furniture. Really looking forward to receiving.

I asked today as one item is sat in stock and one in January. They said they will not send the one in stock until the other piece does in January 2 months later.

But said if i cancelled the order and re ordered they will send the one in stock. But there is an increase on the price and will not match what i originally paid.

1. That makes no sense why cant you amend it and be helpful to the customer and just send the one in stock? While i wait for the other.

Was then happy to change it myself and do it but i mentioned the price increase now on the pieces. Was told they wouldn't do nothing about that even after speaking to a manager and was more than happy to cancel my order??? Clearly not bothered for the custom which im shocked about.

2. How is it fair i pay more from what i originally paid. I wasnt told this is what happened been patiently waiting and heard nothing so reason why i chased up.

Not a happy first time customer at all.
They are cheaters. They deceive customers. RIP of company.
So far my purchase has been most disappointing. Delivery date and time was missed with no explanation or comment, let alone apology or new delivery date. Only after 4 messages of enquiry was posted on the company’s recording service did I manage to speak to someone. That occurred only because in desperation I rang sales. The sales person spoken to looked up the order and informed me the rescheduled date. Why wasn’t that done earlier? I wait, with bated breath, on new delivery date, 2 weeks after original. Am I going to deal with this company again ? No chance !
I have ordered more furniture to be delivered this week , I have had a phone call , but no confirmation email? I have been calling the numbers on the website & no one picking up . Very disappointing as I have to arrange meet & greet for delivery.
Very poor customer service. Chose a date to deliver two days before I moved in. Then threatened to deliver to my old address unless I paid £30. All very tin pot.
We would like to respond to this review as we feel that it unreasonable and doesn't tell the full story. This order was placed on the 1st October and we quote up to 2 - 3 weeks for our free 2 man delivery service. We contacted the customer on the 14th October to confirm the delivery date of the 21st October which had been planned by our delivery team. We were then told by the customer that they cant take delivery until after the 26th October because they wont be living at the new address until then. Why would you order on the 1st October and not mention this important detail to anyone? The order was placed 26 days before they move into the new address. If this was an Amazon they would not be this flexible. We have a delivery comments box on our website checkout page and in circumstances like this most customers would write a note in there to ask us to hold off on delivery until after a specific date which works fine or wait until they have moved in to the new address before ordering large bulky furniture. We are not mind readers unfortunately and we are running a FREE 2 man delivery service so we have to draw a line somewhere for how accommodative we can be or it would not be viable for us to run a free delivery service. It is unfortunate that we didn't match the high expectations of this customer.
Disappointed. Two units flawed, still waiting for your response to discuss sent pictures, I have rang numerous times please call ASAP we wonted extra furniture this is now on hold
The totally useless company ordered a product start of July 2020 that was stated as in stock, as soon as my payment was cleared was informed it was out of stock that and that they had a shipment delay. Called start of September 2020 was told would be delivered w/c 21 September 2020. Made numerous call 21st, 22 and 23 September 2020, told on 23 delivery would be 1 or 2 days but they would call and confirm, no call from them. Called 26 September 2020, they could not confirm anything but they would call be on 28 September 2020 nothing from them. called numerous times on 28 impossible to get through. Give up cancelled order online. 29 September 2020 after various emails and promise from Oakworld regarding deliver I confirmed the cancellation.
Email from OW on 29 September that delivery would be on the 30 September 2020? Email from Courier on 2 October that it would be delivered on 2 October 2020? Delivered on the 2 October, told them to take it back.
Overall experience with Oakworld was totally rubbish, would never recommend to anyone.
I’m sure the product would have been fine but was never received. Very pure communication and didn’t issue s refund. Had to go through Payment processors to get my money back. Avoid.
Ordered but cancelled as it was a present as took so long for delivery date
continued delays on delivery of item. No mention of being out of stock when payment was taken, no contact from seller about delays, very poor way to do business, I have asked for a refund, we will see how long that takes to get sorted
Having bought the Toulouse Wardrobe and then discovering that it did not fit up our staircase, the customer service team were really helpful in arranging a collection and refund.
Top Furniture is rated 4.86 based on 3,447 reviews