Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Tell us how Top Furniture made you happy
I am fuming, i had a call to say that they are delivering my furniture next week and we are not going to be here, and you want to charge me another £30 to book another day, I didn’t see the T&C when I ordered the piece of furniture that I really wanted😡
I purchased a full bedroom set
King size bed
Chest of drawers
dressing table mirror
2 bedside cupboards
2 sets of triple wardrobes
My total was £3600
I was expecting high quality products and great customer service, but alas the bed i received had nails coming out from the feet which created so much damage in my new flooring which was only done a month earlier.
I have been quoted £250 just to remove the flooring and replace with new ones, i have to buy more flooring as well.
I contacted the company and informed about the damages but not heard anything back from them.
I also left a review for the bed i purchased just so others will be informed of the quality received but top furniture did not release my review which means all reviews that were less than 5 stars do not get accepted, this is misleading as customers only see the 5 star reviews and not the faults of the products.
Very bad customer service i do not recommend them.
Awful service. Item took longer than stated to arrive. Was not happy at all with the item which had been delivered, when spoke to somebody on their online chat service they were very rude & abrupt considering I was a customer who has brought from them. Also wanted to purchase different items from them. Asked to return the item, they said I had to complete an online form which I did, for them to ask for me to send a picture of the item packaged up ready to return (pointless). Lots of pointless steps if you’re wanting to return an item & you have to pay £20 for this. This went to my spam email so I didn’t receive, I then asked for information from them again where they didn’t even advise I check my spam. Just so complicated which is not what to want when renovating houses & buying from multiple online stores. Shame about the service as the website has some lovely items, would find somewhere else with similar items & a better, more considerate service. Not aggressive people almost making you feel guilty for wanting to purchase more items.
They offer a 7 day no quibble money back guarantee. I'm struggling to get a refund. The furniture is of very poor quality
Got the Oak Table and Chairs the Wood didn’t match it was sold as a Dining Set and it was far from it. The Table had several faults. I reported this and your customer service is atrocious. I want some compensation for all the hassle this caused me.
Ordered online. Goods arrived very quickly, all chairs, all in good condition. They look and feel sturdy and well-made. Obviously only time will tell if that first look is justified.
Hi, Did you mean to leave a 1 star review for us as the comments sound fairly positive? Thanks Dave
Have a query regarding an order, left several messages with no returned call, the chat function was helpless.
Appalling customer service!! Old photos on website not reflecting delivered products. They told me unable to change them “due to google searches”. Initially refused free returns until I lodged the issue with PayPal. Also threatened to refund less if any damage to the packaging! Then they wouldn’t arrange collection until further forced to by PayPal. Then no refund issued until after collection of the goods and thankfully PayPal intervened and forced a refund. I would stay well clear as extremely stressful and unprofessional!! There’s a reason that they are cheap!!
Dear Mr Hewer,

It is disappointing to read your feedback in this review as we do work exceptionally hard to offer our customers the best possible level of customer service and products. After looking into this it appears that you had previously ordered some Bali bar stools from us many years ago from an old factory that we used to work with that used to have screws visible on the Bali stools. We subsequently improved the design and updated the photos on our website to show the more recent version without the screws visible on them. Over many years the colour of our oak furniture will subtly change as it is exposed to natural light which is perfectly normal and to be expected as it is a natural product. If you buy a natural oak kitchen with oak worktops, then the colour of the worktops will change slightly over time. Each piece of wood used in our stools will also be slightly different so no two stools will be identical. With all of the above we feel that this review in unfair but respect your opinion.

The delay is swapping your stools was due to the recent COVID-19 crisis at the moment where we have paused all furniture swaps and collections on the ground of reducing risks for our staff and customers. We are also not aware of many other retailers that would agree to refunding the cost of a product without first collecting the goods and this is standard practice for most business so again this feels unreasonable bearing in mind the current pandemic situation, but your feedback has been noted. We have refunded your payment as soon as we got confirmation that the collection had been completed.

Regards

Top Furniture
BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY LEFT AN EXTRA LARGE TOULOUSE CHEST OF DRAWERS ON OUR DRIVEWAY, KNOCKED ON THE DOOR AND DROVE AWAY. WE ARE TWO OVER 70 YEAR OLDS AND WE NOW HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO MANHANDLE THIS HUGE BOX UP TO OUR BEDROOM. UNREAL AND SHABBY IN THE EXTREME.
I will write a review if I ever receive the furniture I ordered!
This company can not follow simply instructions. My large and heavy tv unit was delivered to the wrong address! Which meant my partner and a neighbour had to drive to a complete strangers house and collect the unit themselves. The excuse received from the General Manager, Neil Copeland was that the delivery team did not take notice of the details provided, there was even a picture with my delivery notes highlighting my property!
I would not recommend this company, use a company that actually cares for its customers.
Ordered 4 items and 2 arrived damaged. Not a good average to be proud of...
Hello Brett,

Firstly apologies for the issue. Our customer service team will be in touch shortly to discuss a resolution.

Kind Regards,

Kieran, Customer Service Manager.
two cupboards purchased one was broken very badly indeed, had to arrange a pick up for return, waited in all day on the day they said they would pick up the damaged item but they never came. When we contacted them we were just given the run around and customer service was very poor. when we withheld payment to them, they finally came a week later to pick up the broken cupboard no replacement or refund offered to us just excuses . will not buy from them again! very poor service and no quality control it would seem.
Excellent items, good communication with delivery. Thank you
Top Furniture is rated 4.89 based on 2,639 reviews