Top Furniture Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Top Furniture

About Top Furniture: Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

business@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Category:
Furniture

How would you rate Top Furniture ?

I Dart
"Very pleased with my purchase of a blanket box that I’m actually going to use in my porch as a storage box for shoes."
J Martin
"Very good value for money quality furniture...I have bought a number of items from the country cottage range and love them. My he latest was the small sideboard. The customer and delivery service cannot be faulted. Even though the weather conditions were treacherous with the snow and ice the delivery guys kept me informed of their progress and when they did arrive, carried the sideboard to my house which is set back off the main road as the snow stopped them getting the van to my gate......excellent service I would recommend."
H Clarke
"Top furniture provide such beautiful high quality products, which we will keep in our home for years to come. It is great that it is classic pieces that all match, we keep adding to our bedroom furniture piece by piece and we love all of it. It is solid and well made and beautiful to look at."
"The carver chair is solid , attractive and well made . I am very happy with my purchase."
J Forrester
Verified Buyer
"The fliptop extendable dining table we ordered was exceptional quality, especially so when you consider the price. The communication regarding delivery times etc was spot on, next time we are looking for furniture we will definitely visiting here first, we'll done the team at Top Furniture, I congratulate you on supplying me with an excellent first time customer experience with you, regards Jim"
"We've moved home and my wife needed to lift our bedroom by the addition of good quality furniture. Your chest of drawers fits the bill and has transformed our bedroom. I was a bit dubious buying online but your delivery team were first class. Mel Hart"
"This is my third purchase from Top Furniture, Love the furniture., Great delivery service. Great quality"
"Easy to assemble & looks good quality. Just one point my headboard is not near a wall & the back of it is not oak finished like the front, it would have looked better had it been finished like the footboard, on both sides."
"We ordered a "Country Oak Bookcase". It was delivered on time, no damage and well packed. The quality of this product is very good and is made to a high standard so we are delighted, so much so we have ordered more furniture in the range. There products are very reasonably priced and you get great quality well done Top Furniture :) .."
"Kept us up to date as to when my chairs were being delivered. Good customer care and lovely chairs very happy with them."
"Lovely selection of goods and the quality is excellent"
"Really pleased with the delivery and processing of the order. The product is really lovely. Will send a photograph when we have removed the old furniture. The whole process was hasslefree. Will be looking to purchase more."
P Brailsford
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, information given on delivery date and time, which was updated on the day. Brilliant delivery men delivered on time and asked where items were to go. When unpacked the items were perfect and really good quality. I would’nt hesitate in recommending Top Furniture to anyone."
"Absolutely stunning coffee table & lamp table to match. Fantastic quality and delivered very quickly, and in perfect condition. Excellent customer service. Would highly recommend Top Furniture."
"Good quality solid oak design. Very good value. Good to be phoned to confirm delivery time."
GRAHAM DAVISON
Verified Buyer
"Product was just what I wanted and when it arrived it was exactly as per the on-line description. Ordering and delivery were no hassle. I was contacted by phone to arrange the delivery and it all went perfectly to plan. Mail ordering as it should be."
"excellent service ordered sideboard on line - received a phone call from nice lady asking if delivery day ok delivered exactly on time delivery men brilliant Sideboard well packed when eventually got u packed was very very pleased lovely sideboard goes brilliantly with my new kitchen"
"Quality item delivered as described. Perfect!"
"I was very impressed with the items I saw on their website, but decided that the prices were surely too good to be true! Visited the store in Uttoxeter to inspect the items first hand and to try out the comfort of the dining chairs. The staff at the Uttoxeter store were helpful and informative and not at all pushy. Although we were the only customers (Friday midday) they allowed us space to have a good look around. When it came to ordering, I could hardly believe it when they said they could arrange delivery to us in Reading within two weeks, but sure enough we took delivery of the table and chairs yesterday. Everything was packaged well, the delivery chaps were helpful. The furniture is heavy, very solid and is of excellent quality. We have been impressed with Top Furniture every single step of the way."
"We we very pleased to see the way our furniture was packed. However, when we came to unpack the larger of the two items we were very disappointed to see the quality underneath, as shown in the attached pictures."
N Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Great quality and design. Very friendly service from order to delivery. I would definitely recommend Top Furniture."
S Mumby
"Quality, service, price and choice"
E Nicholas
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with the quality of furniture and efficiency of service.We noted a fault in the leather in one chair and it was exchanged without any quibbling straight away .very happy with the service provided Kind regards LizNicholas"
Top Furniture is rated 4.87 based on 375 reviews