Top Furniture Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Top Furniture

About Top Furniture: Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Category:
Furniture

Tell us how Top Furniture made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
P Clews
"Beautiful furniture so well finished I love the rounded off corners,extremely well packaged and the most polite delivery men who were here spot on time. I have ordered another piece today"
Steven
"Lovely peace of furniture well made and very good value love it"
"Lovely solid furniture. Plenty of storage at last!"
"Beautiful table very happy"
Posted 44 minutes ago
"Very pleased fits in nicely matching the kitchen units"
"Looks absolutely stunning! So pleased with it. Delivered well within 15 days . Delivery drivers offered tips on how to put the legs on. Thanks all"
"A solid, well made piece of furniture. Excellent service again from Top Furniture with fast and efficient delivery."
"Very nice blanket box. Really good quality and looks much more expensive than it was. Delighted with purchase and service. Many thanks."
"Beautiful unit"
"Real quality table, solid strong well made"
"Fantastic quality piece of furniture very polite and helpful delivery guys. Thanks"
"Excellent quality, great finish, better than we had hoped. Good delivery too"
"Beautiful looking table. Well made. Nice size"
"Absolutely beautiful piece of furniture!! Wanted a quality sideboard that was assembled. Ordered last week, came today. The Gentlemen that delivered it were polite and friendly! Will not hesitate to use this company again!"
"Chunky style dining bench which seems well engineered and of good quality. Came on time with carrier texting arrival time. Happy with purchase."
"We had lovely service from Tom who helped us greatly by carrying into the car for us"
"Hi just received my oak extending table fabulous quality very solid , delivery guys very pleasent and set it up for me, would highly recommend this company, good communication as well ."
"Excellent service , will shop again."
"Good service from Top Furniture as it arrived sooner than expected. Nice looking piece of furniture but not advisable for a children's room. The paint finish is very matt and is very susceptible to being marked - even with just a photo frame or light ornament put on it. I have hardly had it any time but it just marks so easily. Some marks come off with a gentle rub but I am afraid of spoiling the very delicate paint finish. Would really appreciate being sent some touch up paint for any chips that might occur."
"The chairs look great - I was a bit apprehensive as we were replacing all black leather. They are well made and, despite not purchasing at the same time, match the oak dining table I have well. Delivery was as requested and the time was notified to me. No complaints at all. I will use Top Furniture again, in the not too distant future - New Year when we will be sorting our lounge. Err, please don't contact me, as that annoys me, I will contact you when I am ready! Thanks again."
"Excellent service a phone call to confirm delivery .arrived before 7.30 am as they said they would .Driver helpful.....furniture excellent quality and condition. Definitely recommend this company ."
"Fantastic solid quality. Beautifully crafted."
Top Furniture is rated 4.91 based on 848 reviews