Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Tell us how Top Furniture made you happy
The oak cream coffee table looks really good. It seems of really good quality. Worth the price !
Lovely furniture quick delivery
Well made stylish and very sturdy kitchen under the counter chair, couldn’t asked for anything more, Had to wait a month of so for deliver but well worth the wait. Brilliant chairs well worth the wait.
My wife put the table together herself whilst I was at work and managed to complete it before I arrived home The quality is excellent and it looks fantastic We are so pleased with it and would recommend any one to purchase furniture from this reliable supplier Gary
Amazing amazing amazing!!! Best quality you could ask for and great communication!!! Couldn’t be more happier !!!!
Top Furniture 5 star review on 20th April 2021 Top Furniture 5 star review on 20th April 2021 Top Furniture 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Everything was great about this purchase, from ease of ordering online, to great communication and fast and friendly delivery guys. Totally recommend! Oh and the chest of drawers is really lovely too!
Arrived very quickly, driver phoned 10 minutes before he arrived as was very polite and helpful
Excellent console table. Good fast delivey
Beautiful furniture and very good quality. My only disappointment was the finish. We had the large drawers and one of them wasn’t sprayed properly. They do weigh a lot and because of the weight we ended up keeping them because they couldn’t give us a date when someone would be able to collect. The customer service lady called Lucy was very helpful, she got us some discount and the same day too! I did feel though, it must happen a lot due to the procedures of not being able to give us a date for collection and promoting a discount straight away. I have given a 4 star for resolving the problem quick and quick delivery.
Top Furniture 4 star review on 20th April 2021
I am pleased with my storage bench it is good value for money. It arrived well packed and in a good time period. very pleased
Quality of the chairs are very good, delivery was quicker than quoted all I all an excellent service
Really good quality wood and arrived already built. Delivery drivers rang 20mins before they arrived. I did have to wait for all my items to be in stock as they do one bulk delivery.
Lovely display cabinet. Excellent service.
Delivery was perfect.The chairs are fabulous.very impressive overall.
Disappointed in the service I have received after receiving a damaged stool. Trying to get a replacement
Delivery spot on time, packaged extremely well, excellent value for money.
Good quality furniture, good service, Recommend this shop to everyone.
We ordered a table and 8 chairs online. They were delivered well packaged. We are very pleased eith the quality and look. Just awaiting delivery of a matching telephone table which was out of stock.
Beautiful lamp table can’t wait for my matching coffee table to be delivered
Very pleased with my new table and chairs. Very heavy and solid, came very well packaged!
Top Furniture is rated 4.85 based on 3,891 reviews