Top Furniture Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Top Furniture

About Top Furniture: Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

business@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Category:
Furniture

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Top Furniture ?

"I ordered our bookcase on Wednesday and it came on Friday... result! The item is just what we wanted and the waxed finish is so much nicer than varnished as you can smell the wood and the wax. We were contacted about the swift delivery by a lady with interpersonal skills... and a sense of humour!!"
I Dart
"Very pleased with my purchase of a blanket box that I’m actually going to use in my porch as a storage box for shoes."
J Martin
"Very good value for money quality furniture...I have bought a number of items from the country cottage range and love them. My he latest was the small sideboard. The customer and delivery service cannot be faulted. Even though the weather conditions were treacherous with the snow and ice the delivery guys kept me informed of their progress and when they did arrive, carried the sideboard to my house which is set back off the main road as the snow stopped them getting the van to my gate......excellent service I would recommend."
"Table is great. Brilliant service. Highly recommend."
"Table is great. Brilliant service. Highly recommend."
"A brilliant company with great furniture! I have ordered many pieces of furniture from them over the years and has never been disappointed. They are very professional and offers a great service."
"Excellent products. First class customer service. Will be back for more."
J Sutherland
Verified Buyer
"Great product well priced and super fast delivery"
"Phoned me the next day with delivery date and delivered early on day. Well packed so no damage 🙂🎶"
"Solid piece of furniture. Looks great. Delivered well packed."
"We purchased this to go with the rest of our recent purchase. Again excellent service and delivery of quality goods. Very happy and would recommend to everyone."
"bought from top furniture twice now, absolutely beautiful furniture, great service delivered on the date asked, will definitely recommend to friends, great value for money too. thank you."
"Fantastic looking furniture and great quality"
"Great quality and quick delivery"
Gillian Jones
Verified Reviewer
"Beautiful unit very good quality for the price, excellent delivery service kept updated at all times and driver rings an hour before arrival. Third lot of furniture I have purchased with them and Sam quality and service each time."
"I bought on line a 4 - 6 seater extending table. The speed of delivery, the price and quality of the table is extremely good. Assembly was easy, I'd go so far as to say intuitive. Excellent on service, quality, delivery. Would use again based on this experience."
"Fantastic quality great price fantastic service ordered more furniture as I was so pleased with it."
"Excellent service communication great..informed of day date and estimated time of delivery. Furniture great well packed and ready assembled"
"A great addition to my existing country oak furniture!"
"Absolutely love it ! Great quality as usual. Delivery driver arrived at 6.40am lol. Ive bought a few items and will continue to be a customer. A*"
"great service and great quality. i bought 5 pieces and i am happy with all of them"
"My t.v. unit is really good, am very pleased with my purchase which I feel was good value for money."
Top Furniture is rated 4.88 based on 433 reviews