Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Tell us how Top Furniture made you happy
We Ordered a storage bench back in march/April time. Recently the unit became damaged. I wasn’t sure what to do as it was a few months down the line so I decided to message top furniture to see what their response would be and I’m so glad I did as they have been fantastic! Quick response to my messages and they offered me a partial refund If I kept the unit or they would replace it for me. I chose to have it replaced as it’s such a lovely piece of furniture. Within a week the damaged one was collected and replaced with a new one as requested with no issues what so ever. Delivery guys were very helpful and polite! Overall a brilliant experience and I would definitely order from top furniture again. 10/10 for customer service! Thankyou again!
The delivery and assembly guys rang 20 mins before arrival and were extremely efficient capable and courteous All taken upstairs and assembled and the packaging taken away Brilliant
Very simple online ordering and really prompt delivery service. Really delighted with our bar stools which suit our kitchen perfectly!
First class service from our enquiry through to delivery. On our visit to Top Furniture we were asked straight away if we needed help. We told the young man what we were looking for and he pointed us in the right direction but then left us to browse. We chose which breakfast bar stool wanted and he placed the order. Unfortunately they would not fit in our car but this wasn't a problem as he offered to deliver these for Free. We were called a couple of days later with a delivery date and time and they arrived as promised. Great quality and look fab in our new decorated kitchen. Thank you
Good quality bedroom furniture which I am very happy with AND unfortunately this feeling was ruined by the delivery drivers refusing to take a chest of draws upstairs. Rang Customer Service who apologised for an admin error - though the drivers attitude was rather unfriendly nonetheless - however they made no effort to rectify the situation even after explaining I lived alone and was unable to move it in my own. A week and £20 worse off I got friends builders to lift it upstairs which they did pretty easily. This is very poor customer service. Not what you would expect.
We were given a pack of Top Furniture felt protectors with a table we purchased a couple of years ago and they are brilliant for our wooden floors, much better than other felt pads we have used in the past. Great for bar stools, chairs and sofas too. Ordered these as stock/replacements for worn pads. They arrived within 48 hours. Great product, value and service.
I can not fault Top Furniture for quality products, customer service and logistics. I have just taken delivery of my third order from them, I ordered online on Wednesday, within an hour they had phoned me to offer a delivery slot on Friday morning and the delivery guy was on time and took the item upstairs for me with courtesy and a smile. Thank you
Great quality, excellent service, speedy delivery
excellent service delivered on time with a very good product and the sales staff really helped out with a difficult situation for us where my wife who is disabled required a certain type of chair urgently to aid her independence.
Great Service and delivery
All pieces in excellent condition as always. Well made furniture. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Good delivery lads too.
Received my Farm House Corner TV stand this morning and we are very happy with our purchase, good quality and fast delivery will shop here again. 5star
Fantastic quality, delivery swift, efficient! Delivery guys tops! Really professional service. 5star.
I have now bought 2 items from Top Furniture, a tv unit and bookcase. Both items are very high quality oak and look amazing. The customer service is also great too and I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Top Furniture for delivering such high quality furniture and customer service!
Far better than we thought, very good quality
Very solid, well-made furniture. Pleasant, rustic design. Ordering and delivery easy and accurate.
Excellent prices, furniture and delivery. Third time of ordering from them now and not disappointed.
Beautiful well made product for a great price. Efficient dilivery. And great telephone customer servuce
Good quality, reliable company and affordable prices.
We are very pleased with these solid, well built, good value for money stools, beautifully finished oiled oak. Delivery was very quick, with a personal phone call to advise on dates! Almost unheard of these days. We will be recommending and ordering more furniture soon.
Top Furniture is rated 4.93 based on 1,903 reviews