Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Tell us how Top Furniture made you happy
Excellent build quality at very affordable prices. The solid oak table I just bought was easy and quick to assemble & very well made.
Top Furniture 5 star review on 25th May 2022
Posted 1 hour ago
Top Furniture was a godsend after being let down twice by Oak Furniture Land. I placed my order on Tuesday and got a call immediately from their sales team. I got my dining chairs delivered on Thursday, in perfect condition. I would 100% recommend Top Furniture.
So glad to have found your website …our new table ,chairs and bench are top quality and can’t thank you enough .Delivery was extremely quick . Highly recommended and will definitely look to buy more in the future Many thanks Top furniture team
Headboard arrived daamaged
Great customer service, good product, well-arranged delivery.
Excellent product and on time delivery
All great , delivery guys were really helpful too .
Great communication and great quality product, well wrapped so no damage in transit. No assembly required. ONLY ISSUE is the lead time was circa 3 weeks from order to delivery.
Top Furniture 5 star review on 22nd May 2022
Visited several Months ago and greeted with very friendly and polite Staff. Later ordered to pieces of the White Furniture Range and we are extremely pleased with everything that Top Furniture provide, and their support service is excellent from start to finish. Actually making the trip to the depot in Uttoxeter today to hopefully purchase a another piece of furniture
Top quality solid oak bench. As described.
Bought all my livingroom furniture from here. Very good quality. Very pleased with the purchase. Even delivery driver was a plesent fella. Very helpful. Would use this furniture supplier again. Great service.
Lovely furniture. Very stylish with the silver knobs against the black.
Great company to deal with. Quick delivery and great quality products.
We are very pleased with our dining chairs - they are well made & comfortable to sit on. The price was good & the delivery time was reasonable. Definitely recommended.
I have ordered twice from this company and both times I have been really impressed. The website is easy to navigate and order from and the customer service team are prompt and clear in any correspondence. The furniture was delivered with in the time scale given and was of a high quality. Overall I am delighted with my purchase.
Very sturdy and well made stool. I have bought one in the past so knew exactly what I was getting. Thank you.
Fabulous quality, real craftsmanship finished to a high quality. Will definitely purchase more.
I will never buy anything from you again it wasn't oak at all
I recently purchased 2 black emperor leather dining chairs and they were delivered well and amzingly packaged. The chairs are fantastic and very comfortable, i shall be ordering some more shortly.
The Four Chairs that we bought from this company are perfect, The sales person was very helpful at the Dartford branch and delivery went without a hitch, Many Thanks, Sue.
Top Furniture is rated 4.83 based on 5,041 reviews