Top Furniture Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Top Furniture

About Top Furniture: Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

business@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Category:
Furniture

How would you rate Top Furniture?

"Really pleased with our Farmhouse Oak Mirror. We have other pieces from Top Furniture so we knew what quality to expect and of course we were not disappointed. Price is amazing and delivery time was very quick too. Highly recommended."
K Williams
Verified Buyer
"Lovely furniture, I got the coffee table, tv unit and nest of tables. Great quality at a very good price! Delivery was excellent as well, got delivered within four days of ordering!"
"The cream sideboard is a nice piece of furniture. Looks smart. Had to unscrew the draw fronts and door knobs to remove plastic covers - showed that the construction work was okay but not brilliant."
"Very pleasing service and very very pleased with my oak sideboard 👍🏻"
S Williams
Verified Buyer
"This is an excellent unit which fits into my living room with both style and very modern. Used as an T.V unit, its great with plenty of room for displaying or storing those essentials as: router, t.v. box and controls. The price is not expensive when you factor in the quality and great delivery service, not forgetting pleasant staff keeping me up to date on progress."
"Lovely kitchen table but what was so amazing was the Top Furniture service. I ordered my kitchen table three days before Christmas and they went out of their way to deliver it for Christmas,. It is so great to see excellent customer service still exists. Well done team."
"Good quality at a decent price"
P Whitaker
Verified Buyer
"Good communication. Excellent service and I love my new chair"
"Top furniture provide such beautiful high quality products, which we will keep in our home for years to come. It is great that it is classic pieces that all match, we keep adding to our bedroom furniture piece by piece and we love all of it. It is solid and well made and beautiful to look at."
"Right from the great service received from the staff in the Dartford shop to delivery, have been very happy with the whole sales process. The staff in Dartford were very helpful in explaining what stock was available and helping us chose. Delivery was promised by Christmas when we ordered and I was kept up to date by company with a couple of calls on progress. On day of delivery, got call from driver about half hour out already having been given a 2 hour window. Have to say both table and chairs were packaged extremely well. Very easy to construct once opened and will be a perfect setting for our family Christmas Day dinner. Would definitely shop there again."
"The table and benches are fabulous looking, super quality and seem very well made. Easy to assemble and delivery was quick and friendly. Overall, very happy."
"Fantastic Service !!!! Excellent quality chairs, highly recommend this company. Linda"
"I found my chairs on line. Ordered and paid and they were delivered promptly. Thank you"
A Millington
Verified Buyer
"My dining table and chairs are well made and look really good. I am very pleased with the quality of the wood and the finish. Very helpful staff when I visited Uttoxeter showroom and delivery was on time on the due day."
"Very happy with my purchase. Many thanks to Tara who very kindly arranged for one replacement chair to be sent to me by courier when one out of six ordered was damaged in transit. Great customer service."
"Excellent service commiunication delivery on time and kept well informed and delighted with the product especially as so reasonably priced. Quality item and highly recommend this company and will definitely use again"
"It was just the right size of table we needed for our conservatory and the quality was first class"
A Springer
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with the service provided"
"Very efficient in every way! quick to deal with order, phone to organise a delivery day. It arrives on said day - even said hour! Polite 2 men brought it in, placed it, and took away all the packing. Very pleased with item too. Thinking about a wardrobe at the moment, so if I decide to go ahead I will definitely be in touch1"
"Lovely blanket box . Nice quality ."
Top Furniture is rated 4.79 based on 245 reviews