Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Tell us how Top Furniture made you happy
Absolutely loved my furniture which was extremely well packaged, I was kept up to date on my order, which was delivered on by a very polite gentleman. The service through out was second to none.
I will definitely be recommending them to friends and family, and will definitely be ordering again soon.
I had been looking for ready assembled furniture for a while and came across this website. The reviews were good and the selection was very good. The delivery drivers were very helpful. I cannot say how well the furniture was packed. When they were finally unpacked I was blown away by how good they look. I am so pleased and would definitely recommend Top Furniture!
Top Furniture 5 star review on 21st October 2020 Top Furniture 5 star review on 21st October 2020
From start to finish service and quality excellent
Top Furniture 5 star review on 21st October 2020
A very nice bench. Well made and stylish. It’s our second!
Love our new table and benches. Good quality and reasonable price. Service good too. Many thanks Tops!!!
Fantastic table and benches, oak, beautiful quality, very pleased with purchase. Some assembly required but I managed it myself. Delivery prompt and efficient, highly recommend.
Top Furniture 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Brilliant service. Extremely fast delivery. Very pleased with the product and pricing is very fair.
Ordered lovely oak stool which arrived quickly and was very carefully packaged. Would definitely buy from Too Furniture again. Very pleased.
Beautiful clean lines with quality craftsmanship
Top Furniture 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Very good service. Was not in stock. Paid in full at the beginning and delivery came 2 months plus later as promised. Also received 10% discount being NHS employee.
Love my console table, it is solid, well made and great value!
Love the furniture good quality, staff friendly and helpful delivery drivers helpful all good
Excellent service throughout
Very pleased with my purchase, looks great in my bedroom.
From order to delivery, we were very pleased with the service and the quality of the furniture.
Good product, good service.
Very well made. Good value for money
I recently purchased 4 Lichfield dining room chairs from Top Furniture at the Dartford shop,they had all the styles in the shop to view.The order was delivered well before original delivery time and although l had to contact the company a couple of times by email l always got an immediate response.
I have no problem in recommending this company.
Excellent products and service. Happy to recommend.
Well pleased with my new bed frame
Top Furniture is rated 4.87 based on 2,966 reviews