Top Furniture Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Top Furniture

About Top Furniture: Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Category:
Furniture

Tell us how Top Furniture made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Lynne
"They arrived on the arranged date and time and true to their word the delivery driver rang me half an hour before arrival. The chairs were well packaged. They are exactly as I imagined and match my table perfectly (please note the table is my own and already owned). The chairs are sturdy, solid and heavy. I love them!"
C Brooks
"Very quick service, delivered securely, good communication. Lovely product, just what we needed 👍"
"Lovely and chunky and easily assembled. Very impressed. Recommend ."
"Really sturdy, looks fab and quality is really good. Really happy with it especially at the sale price"
"Very pleased with quality of tables. Excellent."
"Lovely TV cabinet. Well made. Perfect. Delivery was excellent. Right on time and hassle free."
"Very sturdy nest of oak table. Very pleased with them."
"Delivered on time and well packaged. Easy to assemble. Lovely table and colour, very well made."
"A top quality product delivered on time by two very helpful deliverymen. I wish every company was like this one!"
"Great service from order to delivery."
"Beautiful piece of furniture"
"This is a beautiful well made and sturdy piece of furniture."
"Haven’t used them yet, but pleased with them. Fit well with the table"
"Lovely items, sturdy and they look fab."
"Delivery sooner than expected, was advised would be between 10-15 days and arrived a week later. Not assembled yet as decorating but checked over and look lovely. Lovely colour and style look really classy. Very happy"
"Saw it on the internet, sent for a free sample of the wood which arrived promptly and well presented, ordered the table and arrived before the expected date which was brilliant, not assembled yet as in the middle of decorating but unpacked just to check and quality looks great, lovely colour and finish, legs chunky and table looks well made and sturdy. Will update once assembled. Was nervous buying without actually seeing first, something which I have never done before but could not find what I wanted anywhere so took the plunge and so glad I did. Very happy with delivery time and quality of table so far"
"The table is beautiful lovely piece to wood very pleased with it"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Very happy with stools purchased. They are smaller than I expected but I didn't check the spec and the ones I had are quite large. I wouldn't call them grey but the colour still works for us. I will be ordering another and would highly reccomend based on the service I received."
"Love it . Perfect for extra seating. Good quality. Delivered on time. Delivery guys pleasant. Couldn't t fault anything. Heartily recommend"
"Very pleased with the chairs. Excellent customer service, and on time delivery. Would definitely use this company again."
"Not yet assembled as went straight on holiday but looks exactly what we saw in Dartford shop."
"Excellent quality product. Looks lovely in our room."
Top Furniture is rated 4.93 based on 1,665 reviews