Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Top Furniture 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Walter Scott
Top Furniture 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Excellent quality
I found the website misleading by having pairs of chairs shown but the price of only one further on it does say but mislead me. Had to order extra chair. Chairs are good and customer service good. A wrong leg quickly replaced. Could have bought similar chairs from Wayfair for less.
Love our new furniture. Great quality and price
Amazing piece of furniture! Great delivery and service thank you so much!
I bought the Country Cottage Sideboard in cream, and it’s beautiful. I purchased it to put my large fish tank on, and when I contacted Top Furniture before making the purchase to confirm it would take the weight, they responded really quickly and were extremely helpful. Great customer service and quick delivery. Item arrived fully assembled which was a huge advantage. Would definitely recommend Top Furniture.
Top Furniture 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Excellent quality of furniture and great service.
Very happy with my TV unit and sideboard, they was delivered after 10 days of ordering, look very good in my living room, good quality and ready assembled 😁
Very happy with item and service received
Very pleased with customer service and delivery was excellent. Very pleased with our sideboard, and would definitely order items again.
Chest was just as described and looks good. Delivery was on time.
A sturdy and stylish table. So pleased with the colour and fantastic quality. The Customer Service team were very helpful and the delivery team were polite and efficient.
Really pleased with our Toulouse book case and side table. Well made and looks great! The delivery guys were great too - on time, polite and helpful.
Products excellent delivery good ,delivery men explained everything to me regarding undoing the items .After sales team excellent. Well done team .
The whole experience was good from
Start to finish. I can’t recommend this company high enough.
Good quality furniture at a reasonable price
Great furniture, good price and fantastic delivery service. I would highly recommend this company
Exactly what I wanted
It was a beautiful sideboard and fitted in with my other furniture
Excellent quality. Really pleased.
Be warned the Returns Policy for this company state that by assembling your furniture this is deemed as acceptance and the products can therefore not be returned. If like me your defect is due to a fault in the wood that only shows up while or when you are assembling the item, do not expect Top Furnitures customer services department to be understanding or compassionate. Definitely the last time I will buy from this company and probably the last time I will buy mail order furniture from another company without having seen it first in a showroom. Please heed this warning and read the companies terms and conditions before you buy including the cost of returning items and that you must notify them within 48 hours if an order arrives damaged or faulty. Also remember furniture shown at its best in an online picture can look completely different in your home.
Top Furniture is rated 4.86 based on 3,470 reviews