Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Kevin Howe
Kevin Howe
Lorraine Stafford
Your computer system is Poor
I ordered my Chest of draws online
It took a few times going round and round what seemed to be the same process but eventually I was told that my account was set up but my order was cancelled
I don’t know why but I checked my online bank account to find that the order had been processed to my bank twice even though I never ordered it twice, so I had 2 pending payments of £499.99 as did a cancelled order.
I had to wait to re-order it when those 2 pending payments disappeared
I then ordered by phone but delivery became an issue because it weighed 74kg and due to Covid restrictions the delivery could only be delivered to my hall not my bedroom
So lovely 7 draw chest but ordering and delivery were poor
The Oak Table I bought from Top Furniture was delivered safely and on time by very courteous guys.

The table is well made and was easy to assemble.

I wish the table was more obviously Oak as it has very little grain typical of Oak - it is more straight grained and looks more like beech or pine.
Been let down on our TV Cabinet, still no date should of had for Chtistmas. Furniture is well packed but expensive for a lot of painted MDF and wood. Looks ok though.
You sent the wrong chest of drawers. I sent a message but no one has come back to me. The one you sent was more expensive
Requested discount as previous customer buying same item. This was denied.despite, item a lot more expensive this time.
I’ve only had one piece delivered out 4 so difficult to write a review
Furniture is great however the delivery driver really ruined things. Was rude and abrupt on the phone and then left a massive furniture delivery outside my front door and drove off. Phoned me to tell me so. I couldn’t believe it!
Furniture is really lovely good quality and came ready assembled which was great only reason I gave 3 stars was the length of time I waited for these items . But quality great
In our view the unit was not worth the money. Plus it was damaged but I can repair it.
But I must say the service was exemplary from Top Furniture.
Can't really give one as my item still not arrived after two weeks so still waiting I'm afraid .
I ordered 3 items but 2 were out of stock. Disappointed
The item is beautiful but was damaged. I do not know who passed it at inspection but it has a big chunk out of it and I have had to buy a runner to go over the top as I do not wish the upheaval of sending it back. Such a shame as it is a beautiful sideboard. Have to say I was a little bit disappointed as it was well wrapped and secure on delivery which means it was faulted in the warehouse and covered up
I purchased one of wardrobes last year and am very happy with it. Unfortunately the new one is not built to the same quality or checking that its ok. Alignment of one of the sections is not correct.
Assembly instructions are totally inadiquate with no written procedure which leads to confussion. As i had another I was able to assemble ok but i'm not totally have with this item. I have yet to contact the company as i only built it today. also the company say returns are only acceptable in the original packaging, well it's impossible to remove the items from the packaging without cutting the boxes as the items are extreemly large and heavy. There is not enough room in a normal size bedroom to achieve this. I asked the delivery team to unpack but they said they didn't have time. Dissapointed unfortunatly.
Very well made but the putty grey is not grey at all, it is quite obviously cream. Does not match the room it was brought for.
Well the sideboards look great in hall . But the time waiting for them two be delivered was 2 months abit of a pain . The delivery men dropped them off and put In front of door Abit of a pain really because I’m disabled and they couldn’t even put them in my hall way where they were going where my front door is . So I had to struggle to do it my self . I know the circumstances with COVID-19 but even just pushing them into the hall wAy still standing outside it could of been done but they wouldn’t do it so I had to struggle my self to do it on my own when two strong men could of just pushed them in the house without any struggle . Considering I spent a lot of money the service was abit rubbish and there was also a tiny scratch on one of the doors I should of phoned really but I couldn’t be bothered waiting for them to send me another that would probably take another two months waiting .
Very disappointed, TV stand that I was planning on buying has jumped up by £100 over night ,even though website still shows lower price. Poor customer service.
Furniture perfect, delivery driver not so. Rude, placed one of the two boxes upside down, and refused to unpack them. Just said you have fourteen days if there’s a problem!
Not impressed with the service!
Turns out the dresser is just perfect, thank goodness for that!
We really love the aesthetic appearance of the furniture, but realised upon delivery that the drawers are much more shallow than expected. Although nice drawers, they're not as well made as we had hoped. Please go to a showroom and see them before purchasing. A lot of money to invest when you're not completely happy.
Half of my order was perfect. Unfortunately the other half was not. The bed arrived broken and the chest of drawers had a crack in it, also did not look as white as the other furniture. I have to wait until september for replacements.
Unfortunately the coffee table arrived damaged. The packaging was ripped and open. Most likely had been dropped at some point.
Top Furniture is rated 4.86 based on 3,451 reviews