Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Tell us how Top Furniture made you happy
I purchased one of wardrobes last year and am very happy with it. Unfortunately the new one is not built to the same quality or checking that its ok. Alignment of one of the sections is not correct.
Assembly instructions are totally inadiquate with no written procedure which leads to confussion. As i had another I was able to assemble ok but i'm not totally have with this item. I have yet to contact the company as i only built it today. also the company say returns are only acceptable in the original packaging, well it's impossible to remove the items from the packaging without cutting the boxes as the items are extreemly large and heavy. There is not enough room in a normal size bedroom to achieve this. I asked the delivery team to unpack but they said they didn't have time. Dissapointed unfortunatly.
Very well made but the putty grey is not grey at all, it is quite obviously cream. Does not match the room it was brought for.
Well the sideboards look great in hall . But the time waiting for them two be delivered was 2 months abit of a pain . The delivery men dropped them off and put In front of door Abit of a pain really because I’m disabled and they couldn’t even put them in my hall way where they were going where my front door is . So I had to struggle to do it my self . I know the circumstances with COVID-19 but even just pushing them into the hall wAy still standing outside it could of been done but they wouldn’t do it so I had to struggle my self to do it on my own when two strong men could of just pushed them in the house without any struggle . Considering I spent a lot of money the service was abit rubbish and there was also a tiny scratch on one of the doors I should of phoned really but I couldn’t be bothered waiting for them to send me another that would probably take another two months waiting .
Very disappointed, TV stand that I was planning on buying has jumped up by £100 over night ,even though website still shows lower price. Poor customer service.
Furniture perfect, delivery driver not so. Rude, placed one of the two boxes upside down, and refused to unpack them. Just said you have fourteen days if there’s a problem!
Not impressed with the service!
Turns out the dresser is just perfect, thank goodness for that!
We really love the aesthetic appearance of the furniture, but realised upon delivery that the drawers are much more shallow than expected. Although nice drawers, they're not as well made as we had hoped. Please go to a showroom and see them before purchasing. A lot of money to invest when you're not completely happy.
Half of my order was perfect. Unfortunately the other half was not. The bed arrived broken and the chest of drawers had a crack in it, also did not look as white as the other furniture. I have to wait until september for replacements.
Unfortunately the coffee table arrived damaged. The packaging was ripped and open. Most likely had been dropped at some point.
Delivery dates were not very clear , had a telephone call saying was going to be delivered, only to be let down , furniture looks lovely
Good quality and service. Very satisfied.
Have already done a review
Very responsive
Sorry cannot write a review
at present , the goods are still in packaging and will not be put together for another few weeks
I expected dovetail joints, there aren't any. The chests of draws are fairly well put together, but the draw sizes are small. However, they do look smart so I am quite pleased with them, after my initial disappointment.
The service at the time of purchase was fine. Delivery also was on time. My only gripe was that the delivery was left in the porch and not delivered to the specific rooms in the house.
We are waiting for a response to our e mail regarding damage to table.
Perhaps a review should wait until we get that response.
When table was delivered we couldn’t find the bolts to put it together. We even phoned the delivery guys , thinking maybe they had forgotten to leave them.
But no they said they were definitely in with table. And they were . They weren’t attached to anything and were actually under the table top on the face of the table. When we were erecting the table these bolts had left scratches and a visible dent in the table surface.
I phoned customer service and they asked me to submit a picture of the damage. We are awaiting a response.
The furniture was as expected. That is in construction i.e. fit and running of drawers, not first class! However the let down was delivery. Men arrived at 8.15am, carried boxes in and put them in place. They then said, there you are that's it! They were not even expecting to take this heavy furniture out if the boxes!! I am 87 years old and disabled, which was obvious. However, they were courteous and agreed to do it, but still said they could not take the packing away, which I am told was illegal!! I was left to collapse and get rid of 3 large heavy boxes and bits of packing. Very bad delivery. Lets you down.
We purchased the toulouse white range. The furniture looks lovely and is well made. We looked at the measurements prior to ordering and they seemed an equivalent size to what we currently had but unfortunately it is all frame and the drawers are tiny! Very shallow and not very wide. I would not recommend this range if you needed draw space like we did! The drawers even have a wooden notch in the middle of each drawer stopping you from putting any larger items into them!
Great item but a ridiculous 15 days to deliver a single chair that was in stock.
Top Furniture is rated 4.89 based on 2,638 reviews