Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Tell us how Top Furniture made you happy
Chair turned up in reasonable time. But has a scuff on trim. stain on Seat and Chrome trim doesn’t even meat on either side. What the pandemic it was to much hassle to sort. But I don’t fell the chair should of ever benn sent out in the first place
Ordered at the beginning of January for March delivery. Eventually delivered in June. Purchase price included assembly, however assembly no longer performed due to lockdown. No refund given for the assembly service that had been purchased but not provided. Had to pay trade to come and assemble it, however when they tried, the product had been delivered with no assembly instructions and insufficient assembly hardware. Full and safe assembly was not possible. After I complained about the lack of instructions, some were provided, as was the missing assembly hardware. I had to complete the assembly myself.

The product is of good quality, hence second star.
Having contacted Top Furniture to Purchase a hand made single bed, I was assured that the product would be Inspected and quality checked prior to delivery. Unfortunately, when the bed arrived, there were a few ‘lumps and bumps’ on the headboard. In addition, the footboard had a less than perfect paint finish. Customer service were efficient in dealing with the problem and offered me a replacement or a discount on the purchase price. I accepted the discount as I didn’t want to chance a replacement bed arriving with similar irregularities.

I had intended to purchase a dressing table to match the bed, but after the aforementioned scenario, changed my mind.
We ordered a tall chest and 2 of the drawers are flawed.Top Furniture has agreed to replace it,but a better quality control would have avoided this.
Good quality bedroom furniture which I am very happy with AND unfortunately this feeling was ruined by the delivery drivers refusing to take a chest of draws upstairs. Rang Customer Service who apologised for an admin error - though the drivers attitude was rather unfriendly nonetheless - however they made no effort to rectify the situation even after explaining I lived alone and was unable to move it in my own. A week and £20 worse off I got friends builders to lift it upstairs which they did pretty easily. This is very poor customer service. Not what you would expect.
Eventually the table arrived on the 13 December. The packaging was damaged due to it being very badly packed. One of the packages had to be carried by 2 people into the house and they struggled due to the inadequate packaging. This is not going to be undone until the owners unpack it in the Spring so cannot comment on the table itself.
How do you expect me to review something i havent yet received? Item was due this morning. The time is now 3:30pm and hasnt arrived as yet ! Not impressed !
furniture arrived on the delivery slot (7-3, not more precise) they chose.
one part from one of the bench items was missing, when I rang they said oh its a small bit, & no apology.. BUT its a 1.2 metre piece of 4x2 wood ...........so now I have to stay in another day to receive that.

have been offered foot protectors for doing this review. shame. the sticky out nail has already scraped a line across my entire living room wood floor, and I have already bought protectors from somewhere else because of that. now have to sort out fixing the floor.
one bench great though
Ordered a table with 2 benches. They arrived in time but no screws to put it together anywhere to be found in the packaging. Had to go buy the screws from Robert Dyas. Thank you!
Top Furniture is rated 4.89 based on 2,638 reviews