Tile Experience Reviews

Read Tile Experience Reviews

info@tileexperience.co.uk

108 Beddington Lane
, ,

Tile firm are excellent but third smashed in transit. Have contacted them and they are happy to send more, see how that goes.
Really helpful when I had a query about a previous order. Good service overall and quick delivery.
Ordered tiles Wednesday night arrived Friday .Very good service
Excellent response for Tile Sample. Great packaging,great quality
Very helpful support (James) was very fast and clear on response. Only minus was that the driver didn’t delivery inside our house so my wife was left alone with the heavy boxes until I got home from work.
Sent for sample tile- free + free delivery. Arrived very promptly
I haven't received my order yet (ordered Monday for next day delivery by Wednesday) so probably best to hold off sending me an email asking for a review!
Very pleased with quality of tiles you sent me. Fast delivery good choice.
Simple order for Lithofin W. No Problems
Items arrived in good time quality is very good
Polite and helpful
Excellent service, no problems. I wouldn't hesitate to use again. Thanks.
very quick delivery,easy to use website
A hassle-free experience. Found what I wanted on the website, at a reasonable price, ordered on Friday and goods were delivered on Monday afternoon.
Sample ordered and delivered the next day. Excellent service.
Samples ordered to check the colours at home, and received the following working day - speedy service!
poor service ordered next day delivery on Wednesday 18th and still not received goods 3 days later
This company did not hang around. Order despatched and received very quickly. Impressed but sadly 5 tiles damaged in transit. No issue with them, I e-mailed and situation resolved immediately and replacements in hand next day. Great service and customer service from Lee. Would highly recommend.
the tiles all arrived with a friendly guy to help me bring to my flat, customer service very good at answering all queries, definitely buy with them again 10/10
Fantastic company, ordered a free sample which arrived the following day. Placed the order and the following morning the tiles arrived. The tiles were very reasonable and just what we were looking for, they even gave 10% off because we used a sample code. Would use them again. First Class !
Tile Experience is rated 4.80 based on 1,125 reviews