The Tile Experience Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read The Tile Experience Reviews

info@tileexperience.co.uk

108 Beddington Lane

Website is really clunky but I received 4 tile samples next day for free - great service so far!
Speedy delivery of tiles. Good quality (terrazzo). Little too dark a shade than what I was hoping for. Would use again.
Excellent , great service
Great service. Delivery on time, no damage and the tiles are fantastic.
Excellent product and service. Many thanks!
No sooner had I ordered - it was here. Excellent service and products.
Great Service. Excellent quality tiles.
Purchased shower shelves at an excellent price. These arrived promptly.
Before placing the order, I had a few questions and rang through for some advice where the member of staff was extremely helpful. I placed the order and Delivery was next day!!
Bad Experience, cancelled order as wasnt delivered on time. Tile Experience still sent the order even though i had purchased from elsewhere. Promised collection, several conversations via telephone (which is also a nightmare to get anyone to answer the phone) basically fobbing me off! Still awaiting REFUND over a month later!!!!!!!!!
Its was very easy to order and the Tiles came the next day. Excellent!
Needed 20 bags of Screed urgently, made order and received early the next day. Absolutely perfect and a great price too. What more can one ask for!
I requested free sample arrived within 2 days no charge. The sample didn't match the unit and they did not have what I wanted, had the tiles but smaller size. If they had I would defiantly buy from them. They kept they promise without chasing me.
Service and response were excellent
I ordered some grout online from the Tile Experience and received it within two hours! The company saw I lived on a road nearby so hand delivered straight to my door. Outstanding service.
Very good site, order came when they said it would, no complaints
Quick an easy order process and delivered early morning next day
Excellent service Excellent quality Delivered next day!
What I ordered I got
I called in to try and buy some quarry tiles for an outside job. Both staff that served me were very helpful and friendly showing me what was available.The young man carried the tiles to the car and the lady who served me was also very helpful. I had looked on line but these tiles came in a lot cheaper and the quality looks good. I had rung in advance to check on availability an the lady checked to confirm . She also remembered me from my earlier call.
The Tile Experience is rated 4.81 based on 1,068 reviews