Tile Experience Reviews

Read Tile Experience Reviews

info@tileexperience.co.uk

108 Beddington Lane
, ,

Really excellent, found exactly what I was looking for, plus grout and adhesive, delivered the next day as they said it would. Bri;lliant.
Posted 3 minutes ago
Great service sample arrived next day and we have now placed an order.
Very helpful staff
Very happy with the ties and very fast delivery
I had an amazing experience!!!!! Service was great!!!!!! I ordered for collection and the person who served me was more than excellent!!!!!! Really well done!!!!
Simple, easy and straightforward
Made an order on the 13/05/2022 for next day delivery for monday. Got a call the same day I made the order to inform me that they will deliver for the Tuesday due to stock. However, they delivered at 4:30pm which has left me behind programme on my project due to no materials on site. When I contacted to chase my order sales agent was not professional and kept saying I quote"complaints email is the following" did not want to take ownership in helping me with my problem. I was going to make a credit account due to lots of purchases I make, however, due to bad customer service I have had a change of heart.
Responded well to enquiry on phone. Ordered on web goods arrived quickly as described. Really helpful
Tiles delivered next working day as advertised. No damage, well packaged. Would definitely buy from here again
Ordered a number of tile trim samples, it was very easy to use the website and I appreciated the speedy delivery of these.
Ordered a sample tile for free. This was dispatched promptly. Thank uou for a great service.
Free samples and well priced tiles. Delivery was pretty quick too. Decent company from my experience.
The Victorian tiles are lovely. Excellent customer service answered my email very quickly and very efficiently. Thank you
Quick friendly service,very fast refund,thankyou👍
Tile order delivered on time, correct quantity/variety and very securely wrapped to avoid transit damage. Proper courier used - not your Hermes or DPD standard.
Good price, good website, very quick delivery! Very pleased.
Sample delivered quickly and well packaged. We like what we see and will be ordering shortly. Impressive service.
Great service, fast delivery, good price
Overall, placing an order was a simple and painless process. However, it would be great if I actually had received the item I have paid for, but as yet, nothing. This poor review has been received due to the garbage service provided by the APC courier you use. When a text message is sent to a customer to inform them of a specific delivery day and time, (which arguably keeps a person locked to their home address) but then does not show up, it simply isn't good enough. If it had arrived as stated, then I would have given 5 stars. Let's wait and see if the product turns up. A little disappointing so far.
The shop attendant and driver were very polite and helpful. Such a change as most people have lost politeness
Tile Experience is rated 4.78 based on 1,327 reviews