The Tile Experience Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read The Tile Experience Reviews

info@tileexperience.co.uk

108 Beddington Lane

The member of staff at the collection point was very helpful - helping me load my order into my car.... however, when I arrived I stopped in the ‘customer car park’ section to ask someone where to collect (because there are no signs for collection points), but immediately approached my a member of staff on her way into the office with ‘you can’t park there because that’s where the boss parks’. No ‘hello’, or ‘can I help’ - very abrupt to what is clearly a customer (given I’d stopped in the customer bay). Disappointing and confusing ‘experience’ (no mention of ‘The Tile Experience’) anywhere to be seen.
Prompt service - tiles delivered next day as advertised. A few tiles were broken but these were replaced promptly. Patterned tiles advertised as a "random selection of five types" were poor in variety - 75% were of a single design. Communication was very poor - no reply to three emails. No answer to phone. No notification of date and time of delivery.
The tile i have ordered has not turn up as yet so will leave review when I receive it.
I ordered some grout. It came when it was supposed to but wasn't delivered with care or packaged well. The grout was in a polythene bag which was itself only packaged in another poly bag. As soon as I picked it up from the doorstep grout started pouring out onto the floor. The inner bag had split and half filled the outer bag which then wasn't sealed well. I managed to salvage most of the grout and transfer it to a plastic tub with a lid. Really the inner bag should have been packaged in a box with some padding.
My experience ordering from the Tile Experience is mixed. I chose them over other retailers as I wanted to finish a bit of grouting really fast and they offered next day delivery. The 2kg item arrived 4 days later which is not very impressive. I spent lots of my own time trying to contact the courier to make sure that the item was delivered on the 4th day. Tile Experience customer service was good, they agreed that the delivery service wasn't good enough and they gave me a refund on the £12 delivery cost. So good retailer but bad courier. I wouldn’t rely on them to deliver quickly.
The delivery was very fast, but there was one bag of adhesive missing, another bag was significantly damaged and a very large tile was smashed into bits, so not that fast after all. They eventually delivered the missing bag of adhesive, but not the tile.
Packaging could have been better. The bag of grout was split on arrival.
Grout packet arrived quickly and properly packed. However no dispatch note and I appear not to have had an invoice/receipt/any online notification of the order - apart from request for a review.
Hello, glad everything turned up well packed and on time. Have you checked your spam folder. Order acknowledgements are always sent out once an order is placed. Sometime they do however end up in the spam folder. Kind regards, The Tile Experience
Unfortunately 2 out of 4 tiles were broken in transit. Ordered spares so not a huge issue. Also colour was not similar to the listing .
The goods finally arrived 6 days late. I have not used them yet and have no reason to doubt they will be okay. However , your choice of courier is questionable. They struggled to find our address because it seems they are relying upon a poor quality ‘location system’.
10 of my tiles were chipped. That was in a sealed box. Disappointed when you have paid for a tradesman to fit them and he cannot finish the job.
Not received delivery yet but ordering was OK. Could do with a tracking system.
Good sample service but tile was not packed well and was cracked on arrival
The delivery was done by pallet line which ment that they would only deliver to the kirb side,which is not good. The boxes of tiles were very.
Good Morning Mr Stares. Firstly thank you for making a purchase through our company and secondly i'm sorry for the unexpected irritation on having to hand move all the tiles into your home. Company policy as stated in our FAQ section and Returns and Delivery section is that we only offer a kerbside service when it comes to delivery. Usually if it was on one of our own vehicles in the London area we would gladly help unload them but because we use external courier companies nationwide they tend to just unload and go due to the high volume of deliveries that they have to make and also the insurance implications if anything were to go wrong while moving the tiles. I am again sorry for the irritation caused but we will endeavour to always help our customers when and if we can when we are the deliverers of tiles. We hope that despite this setback that your tiling project goes well and the final product looks great. Have a great day The Tile Experience
The can was very poorly packed and therefore badly damaged but fortunately did not leak.
Well packaged. The edging strips did not allow full insertion of the tile, not a brilliant product
No probs just the service you expect.no trade discount.
Next day delivery but they don't send a link to confirm despatch.
The system adopted when ordering from a store in relation to ordering online is very confusing! It transpired that some tiles that were limited stock if ordered online would enable me to jump the queue ahead of the stores order as it wasn't due a delivery. Strange system indeed. No wonder branches are closing.
Order arrived within 2 working days as promised, but no invoice or email confirmation for the order.
The Tile Experience is rated 4.81 based on 1,038 reviews