The Tile Experience Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read The Tile Experience Reviews

info@tileexperience.co.uk

108 Beddington Lane

The website was easy and straightforward to use. I found the item that I needed at an amazing price. I was chuffed to bits, but then I was emailed the next day to be told that the item was discontinued by the manufacturer and I would receive a full refund. I appreciated the prompt reply and my refund being processed straight away, but I was disappointed that the item was still showing for sale online when it's actually not.
Order process is easy the collection process is not so easy. My order is with the tile experience but it has to be picked up from Boyden Tiles, the only indication of this is the merchant name on the PayPal payment (Boyden & Company). When I arrived at the address there is no indication this is the tile experience or where the collection point is. I had to ask in the Boyden Tiles showroom & was directed around the back to the warehouse. This does not look like a collection point, indeed it looks like the sort of place where the public are not welcome & yellow bibs are mandatory
Good quality tiles. 2 broken tiles because box may have had 1 extra tile forced in.
Delivered my sample very quickly ,very impressed.
Was sent the samples I requested promptly and all tiles were fine on arrival , Thank you
Arrived quickly, on time and securely packaged
Fast delivery
UPDATE: tiles arrived this monday morning bubble wrapped and intact. Ordered 25 quarry tiles and paid £18 for next day delivery as lockdown now prevents me travelling for click and collect. Two days and still no delivery or information as to whether they are in transit or not despatched. Website account login just says order complete?
delivered with no issues and on time thanks
Great tiles, excellent delivery too, however I feel the carriage charge is a little over priced
the best price i could find out there good quick delivery would have bin a 5 star but one box was missing but rectify the next day
Easy to order and quick delivery but the only downside was the company used to deliver goods as the guy was so rude.
They had the exact tiles I wanted just think the postage is a bit expensive the tiles are gorgeous colours
Hi, this is the second order 000040876 i have received from yourselves, unfortunately 7 of the tiles were damged in transit . It looks like the package had been dropped damaging the corner of the package although the labelling was clearly marked " fragile " . Accidents happen but it looks like a word with your couriers may be needed.
Great service
Good service received the tiles in excellent condition within 4 days of ordering, no notification of delivery.
Service was very good and tiles arrived promptly. I have awarded 4 stars only because i think the packaging could have been better as one of the tiles was broken in half. This was more due to the treatment of the parcel than anything in spite of the 'Handle with Care' tape wrapped around it! Luckily i order more tiles than i needed.
Very good service and prompt delivery.
Good quality tiles at a very good price - perfect for hearth. Quick delivery- very pleased.
No delivery tracking info provided, item just turned up, & delivery costs for a small item were high. Fine otherwise.
The Tile Experience is rated 4.81 based on 1,037 reviews