The Tile Experience Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read The Tile Experience Reviews

info@tileexperience.co.uk

108 Beddington Lane

From ordering to delivery i can not fault the tile experience exceptional
A very easy experience, good description / photos of product and a very prompt delivery. Would use again and recommend them.
Smooth transaction A++
Service from this company is excellent. Ordered twice now and both orders despatched within 24 hours. Prices very good. Will use again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend, in fact I already have. Thankyou Tile Experience.
The epoxy resin grout I bought from this company failed to set properly which was the manufacturer's fault and not this company. However, Lee did not try and fob me off and immediately and without any prompting from me sent a replacement and at over £30 a tub, this was not a giveaway. Throughout, the Tile Experience did all they could to put the matter right and I rate their service as very good indeed. I would certainly use them again
I knew the tiles I wanted and The Tile Experience were the cheapest including postage costs. They arrived very quickly and were fabulous. Would definitely use them again and would not hesitate to recommend them. Thank you for a very good service.
Cheapest Ditra mat I could find, plus free and prompt delivery. Very pleased.
There were a few chipped tiles, they were not, in my opinion, very well packaged. Apart from that the service was good and on-time, and the tile quality/value was good. I would advise ordering a few spares. Would recommend service.
Ordered 10 x 5Kg bags for Mapei grout. Arrived in good time and for a very competitive price as compared to other sites. Can recommend this supplier.
Great product, fast delivery and prices are competitive.
Very Good Company to deal with and quick!
Great customer service. I spoke to staff on the phone who were knowledgeable and helpful and received a sample tile within 48hrs. Having placed an order I received a call to check delivery times and received my tiles the very next day. An efficient service and the only place where I could find the particular make and colour of tile I needed!
Great prices shame about delivery costs
quick delivery and competitive pricing however the request for feedback/review is the FIRST communication since Paypal Checkout during purchase of the product. Just not good enough in this day and age of hyper-connectivity! I didn't know if or when the order was despatched , who was delivering it or the delivery date, if the driver turned up half an hour later he would have had to re-schedule delivery. Paypal provide vendors with all contact information, T T E could have phoned, texted or emailed.
Hello, and thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased that you were happy with both our prices and the speed of our delivery. We are always looking at how we can improve our business. Your review certainly will help us look at ways we can improve on customer satisfaction. Thanks again.
My order came as described but the person who took my order did not tell me I could contact the courier to get a more accurate delivery time so waited in nearly all day
Thank you, and apologies regarding this issue. This feedback is extremely helpful as we continuously look to improve our customer's shopping experience with us.
Delivery notification could have been automated.
The Tile Experience is rated 4.81 based on 1,038 reviews