The Tile Experience Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read The Tile Experience Reviews

info@tileexperience.co.uk

108 Beddington Lane

Ordered Saturday delivered Tuesday, driver was great and general customer service was excellent, they found out all delivery details and called me back . Tiles were in good order and well packed. Thank you
very quick service
Good Price. Prompt delivery. God range of products. No problems.
Very quick to inform me the tiles I ordered weren’t in stock and suggested a perfect alternative which they delivered the next day. Extremely happy with the quality, service, and price!
From ordering to delivery i can not fault the tile experience exceptional
Very easy to find what I wanted on their website. Ordering was straight forward. A good price. Delivery was quick and very well packaged. Would highly recommend the company.
First time i have an order through The Tile Experience on Line. Having researched many suppliers , found the prices at The Tile experience very competitive. Ordering was very simple on line and as promised by the supplier order was received next day delivery. Packaging was very safe when the goods were received.
Very bad experience, I missed the first delivery and I had to have a day off for the second delivery. I will never buy anything from you!
The website was easy and straightforward to use. I found the item that I needed at an amazing price. I was chuffed to bits, but then I was emailed the next day to be told that the item was discontinued by the manufacturer and I would receive a full refund. I appreciated the prompt reply and my refund being processed straight away, but I was disappointed that the item was still showing for sale online when it's actually not.
Very pleased with the service
Speedy delivery, kept up to date with my order, excellent price and gorgeous tiles. Very happy
Easy to buy great selection fab service at the depot. Kind thoughtful, caring staff. Brilliant experience
Love the tile you sent. Thinking of buying more, will be contacting your shop soon.
Absolutely fantastic service. The sample arrived next day. Very impressed.
Recently ordered pack of 22 brown authentic quarry tiles which i received BUT also ordered and paid for 9 x brown authentic tiles with one rounded edge from the Tileperience site to be advised that these were unavailable even though they are listed on e bay as available but at a vastly inflated price From memory your own site listed them @ £2.10 each and on ebay the same item is shown @ £4.95 each !!!! which i think is exhorbitant As the order placed on the Tilexperience site was accepted and money paid do you not think that the price of £2.10 should be honoured ??? I also enquired about getting 4 x square edge extra 150mm sq x 12mm thick authentic brown tiles but cannot find them available on either Ebay or your own site Question What use are the pack of 22 that i have received if i cannot purchase the single extra 4 tiles and the 9 single rounded edge tiles that are needed to complete the job Grumpy customer Grrr
Good web site. Ordered after closing. Order delivered 40 hrs later. Pleased.
The member of staff at the collection point was very helpful - helping me load my order into my car.... however, when I arrived I stopped in the ‘customer car park’ section to ask someone where to collect (because there are no signs for collection points), but immediately approached my a member of staff on her way into the office with ‘you can’t park there because that’s where the boss parks’. No ‘hello’, or ‘can I help’ - very abrupt to what is clearly a customer (given I’d stopped in the customer bay). Disappointing and confusing ‘experience’ (no mention of ‘The Tile Experience’) anywhere to be seen.
Good choice quick delivery
Impressive personal service and fast dispatch of goods after purchase. Many thanks !
Staff member was really helpful, polite and gave great suggestions. He made the experience very easy nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely shop at Tile Giant again. Price was great too.
The Tile Experience is rated 4.81 based on 1,038 reviews