The Tile Experience Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read The Tile Experience Reviews

info@tileexperience.co.uk

108 Beddington Lane

Recently ordered pack of 22 brown authentic quarry tiles which i received BUT also ordered and paid for 9 x brown authentic tiles with one rounded edge from the Tileperience site to be advised that these were unavailable even though they are listed on e bay as available but at a vastly inflated price From memory your own site listed them @ £2.10 each and on ebay the same item is shown @ £4.95 each !!!! which i think is exhorbitant As the order placed on the Tilexperience site was accepted and money paid do you not think that the price of £2.10 should be honoured ??? I also enquired about getting 4 x square edge extra 150mm sq x 12mm thick authentic brown tiles but cannot find them available on either Ebay or your own site Question What use are the pack of 22 that i have received if i cannot purchase the single extra 4 tiles and the 9 single rounded edge tiles that are needed to complete the job Grumpy customer Grrr
3 days for a £12 next day delivery on a small box of tiles and when they finally arrived one was broke in half and 3 were chipped.
Ordered 4 bottles of mildew. Paid over £12 for next day delivery which is a lot. It came 2 days later and in a bag! Not even a box. How irresponsible are these people. Mildew is a very strong chemical to kill the mould and they put it in a plastic bag. The £12 wasn't enough money to put the bottles in a box. First and last time to order from Tile Experience.
sent a few e mails asking when my delivery would be. No reply. Not that excellent at customer service. Very disappointed.
received porcelain tile adhesive but with a hole right through the plastic bag and the paper bag, the courier dropped it at my front door with the door open thus some of the adhesive spilling out onto the floor inside, my wife was'nt happy at all. I've patched the hole up in the bag with gaffer tape, just hope the adhesive does'nt go off before its time to use it.
One pack of tiles all broken
Good morning, Apologies that you received some damages with your delivery. Any damages made in transit will be replaced. all we require is proof of damages, this can be done by sending us a picture via email. We will then send out replacements to you, for delivery ASAP. Best regards, The Tile Experience.
I’m still waiting for an explanation as to why I only got half my order or indeed a refund!!?
Sincere apologies with regards to the delay in getting back to you regarding this. I am glad that the issue is now sorted. Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time.
Wrong size boards sent out. Paperwork stated 30mm as requested, 40mm Actually delivered!
Previously had a good experience. Unfortunately I have just received the consignment I ordered and they are broken. I have emailed them with my complaint and waiting for reply and outcome.
Apologies regarding this Angela, as we discussed any breakages will always be replaced free of charge. Kind regards.
I found the experience of purchasing from this company easy and straight forward with a very quick delivery turn round we have a problem with one of the items which we are awaiting a outcome so I will hold back on my satisfaction rating
Good Morning, Apologies regarding this. There was indeed a picking error. This will be rectified tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. Best Regards, The Tile Experience
12 out of 44 tiles arrived broken. every single corner on these was broken clean off, and 9 of them had the opposite corner broken clean off as well. none of the packaging was damaged - box was immaculate, covering film had no impacts. delivery/packing staff must have dropped the package from an extreme height, and continued to deliver it knowing the contents were destroyed.
Good Morning, Sincere apologies regarding this. I can assure you that your order did not leave our premises like this. Do you need replacements? Have you finished the job? Please call us on 020 8689 4187, so we can discuss further. Apologies and regards,
No doubt the packaging around the two tiles i bought looked sufficient but unfortunately both tiles arrived broken
Hi Nick, Thank you for your review. Sadly on occasions when orders leave us and go into the hands of couriers, these things happen. Especially as tiles are fragile. We are always happy to replace any damaged tiles free of charge. If you need any replacements, please let us know. Kind regards.
I ordered a bag of wall adhesive and it arrived with just an address label on it. Although on this occasion the bag was not punctured it carried obvious marks of having been damaged and the outer bag split. This delivery was very poorly packaged and should have been considered as a fragile item.
Good morning Mr Brown Thank you very much for letting us know about this issue with our packaging. We do strive to pack every item whether big all small in a way that protects it but it seems in this case we dropped the ball. We appreciate this type of feedback as it reminds us to always be better. Fragile stickers as helpful as they are are not always followed by our delivery companies which then let us down. Glad in this case you didn't have adhesive all over the show. We would have replaced it if it had. No questions asked. Thanks again for taking the time to send us a review. Regards The Tile Experience
The Tile Experience is rated 4.81 based on 1,037 reviews