The Appliance Depot Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Really good help from Chat person I think her name was Stephanie. Ive arranged collection of our old machine through local government which has meant Ive been able to purchase from you. The extra 10% discount has paid for that so very happy. We look forward to getting the fridge freezer in May. Perhaps I can add a review when we receive it? Thanks"
"Communication and delivery was excellent but the item sold to us was not as described. It was sold without box but when it arrived the display was damaged and the casing marked."
"Great helpful company until there is a problem then your passed around the office, I am still waiting for a call back 6 months later. In the end I bought parts and fixed the problem myself."
"I spoke to Stephanie who handled my query with patience together in a curteous polite helpful professional manner... Stephanie helped me through the on line buying process in a clear Easy step process.. I cannot rate the appliance depot high enough.. 10/10 from me Thank you Stephanie Mrs Ellis"
"A very competitive price, good product range, easy to deal with and friendly and helpful delivery service. I'll be using them again"
"Helpful and make the customer experience a good one"
"Did not know about this company, I discovered it by pure chance. Now I am over the moon, so easy to purchase. I really recommend the company, everything done in a few minutes, now just waiting for delivery. I will update you on my purchase when It arrives."
"ordered a Smeg graded double oven cooker with ceramic hob. Upon delivery the item was a dual fuel Smeg cooker of equal quality. When I rang to explain the wrong item had been delivered but I was happy to keep this they basically told me it was my fault and that I had ordered the wrong item despite on my invoice it stating ceramic hob. I did not like the attitude of the person on the phone but I got a small discount (very reluctantly) and the cooker is fantastic. Even with this hiccup, when we are due a washing machine I will give them a go."
"Second item purchased from them! Amazing service, huge warehouse full of endless amounts of stock and great set of staff! Definitely recommend them and everybody should check them out!!"
"Super product for a super price. Great delivery and very helpful and friendly delivery driver. Will certainly use the appliance Depot again."
"Completely bowled over by this company. They were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Particular thanks to Polly for all her help and for making the purchase stress free. The cooker was exactly as described and came with all the manuals and extra trays and fittings, fantastic value for money. Delivered as agreed and the driver kept in contact to let me know exactly when he would arrive. Would thouroughly recommend them."
"Fantastic , great dishwasher and really good delivery"
"Couldn’t fault, brilliant service."
"Very helpful and efficient."
"Sales staff could not have been more helpful and friendly, their product knowledge was amazing. Appliance Depot gave us excellent service and very good value, we will continue to shop there first for our future requirements."
"I bought a Range cooker on Monday this week, and it was delivered this morning at 6am. So so pleased with this as I didn’t have to book any time off of work, the driver Andy (super customer service) called me the night before and text me when he was 15mins away. So pleased with the customer service I received from Polly who took my order and then Steph who arranged my delivery. I will definitely be using you again for my fridgefreezer!"
"Second time round and even better than the first time I used them. Product was just as described and when I had any queries steph helped to answer them. They were so polite and the driver rich was such a help getting it into the house. Cant wait to remodel my kitchen and use them again!"
"Polly was absolutely brilliant. If all the customer services I have contact with, my job would be a pleasure."
"Had my appliance 4 months and hasnt worked properly since day 1. Took them 2 months to send an engineer.....worked for 3 days then broken again. Rang twice and asked for another engineer but keep getting told the manager will call me back.... still waiting very poor customer service when there’s a problem."
"I received a call within 15 minutes of placing the order on line to organise delivery which was made just a few days later. Andy who delivers the appliances was the most helpful delivery man I have ever met and really made the delivery process as smooth as possible. I bought the appliances at a significant discount to retail and there were a few extra dings and scratches not listed on the description. Obviously the most important thing is how well they actually work and it's a bit too soon to say, but the purchase process was 5 stars."
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.72 based on 267 reviews