The Appliance Depot Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"A very approachable and friendly company to do business with prior to sale . However , when I discovered that the undercounter fridge I bought was too high to fit under my worktop I was told that Appliance Depot would not arrange collection . I would have to arrange my own transport , and it would have to be sent on a pallet . I would not have objected to paying the £ 30.00 for collection - or indeed their so called £ 30.00 "restocking fee" , but this attitude is downright obstructive . If you are considering buying from Appliance Depot , you should be prepared to expect very little help from them after you have given them your money . And if you don'y like it - just get yourself a pallet !"
"Bunch of jokers my advice would be stay well clear, customer service non existent it's took me 3 months and the help of Barclaycard to sort out a problem that wasn't my fault."
"I rang early in the day, to find out the details on a graded appliance, they said ther would call me back in 1 hour or so. 4 hours later I called again the chap said he had been busy & would phone me in an hour!! Never got a call. I then decided that if this is how they treat prospective customers, then delivery etc would probably not be good either. so I paid a bit more & found a decent service elsewhere."
We welcome all enquiries from customers and deal with them in good time, we did in fact call the customer back twice but had no answer, we are very sorry we didn't make contact with you in time so we could have saved you quite a bit of money, please try us again, many thanks.
"Rubbish customer relations nasty attitude"
Very sorry to hear you were disappointed with your enquiry, we take these reviews seriously and always strive to help as best as we can.
"Awful To cut a very long story short. Paid for a cooker December 2013. The wrong item delivered (undisputed) in February 14, Only because I paid with a credit card and got MasterCard involved got a refund March 15"
We acknowledged delivery of wrong cooker when notified by customer however this was 6 months after he received it and the item had been used during this time. The conclusion was we gave a full refund to the customer for an item that had heavy use and was not like new anymore, cost us a fortune, normally issues are hilighted by the customer with a couple of weeks which would have meant a swift return of product and immediate refund.
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.76 based on 204 reviews