The Appliance Depot Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Four days after paying I’m told you’ve dropped my cooker off a fork lift and it has ‘smashed to bits’ REALLY! Me thinks you realised you could get more money off someone else or you would have just given me another one. Not impressed."
"Went to warehouse to specifically check goods as aware that some had damage. Chose item which was perfect however on unpacking noticed there was a large knife mark on the front of all 3 doors. This was not there when we looked at it. However on reporting this to the company they tried to blame us because we hadn't unpacked it straight away due to time constraints. Only half our order was delivered however this was rectified with a next day delivery. Customer services just very poor with them just blaming us for the damage despite us not using any blades whatso ever. Will not be recommending this company to others or using again."
"Had my appliance 4 months and hasnt worked properly since day 1. Took them 2 months to send an engineer.....worked for 3 days then broken again. Rang twice and asked for another engineer but keep getting told the manager will call me back.... still waiting very poor customer service when there’s a problem."
"A very approachable and friendly company to do business with prior to sale . However , when I discovered that the undercounter fridge I bought was too high to fit under my worktop I was told that Appliance Depot would not arrange collection . I would have to arrange my own transport , and it would have to be sent on a pallet . I would not have objected to paying the £ 30.00 for collection - or indeed their so called £ 30.00 "restocking fee" , but this attitude is downright obstructive . If you are considering buying from Appliance Depot , you should be prepared to expect very little help from them after you have given them your money . And if you don'y like it - just get yourself a pallet !"
"Bunch of jokers my advice would be stay well clear, customer service non existent it's took me 3 months and the help of Barclaycard to sort out a problem that wasn't my fault."
"I rang early in the day, to find out the details on a graded appliance, they said ther would call me back in 1 hour or so. 4 hours later I called again the chap said he had been busy & would phone me in an hour!! Never got a call. I then decided that if this is how they treat prospective customers, then delivery etc would probably not be good either. so I paid a bit more & found a decent service elsewhere."
We welcome all enquiries from customers and deal with them in good time, we did in fact call the customer back twice but had no answer, we are very sorry we didn't make contact with you in time so we could have saved you quite a bit of money, please try us again, many thanks.
"Rubbish customer relations nasty attitude"
Very sorry to hear you were disappointed with your enquiry, we take these reviews seriously and always strive to help as best as we can.
"Awful To cut a very long story short. Paid for a cooker December 2013. The wrong item delivered (undisputed) in February 14, Only because I paid with a credit card and got MasterCard involved got a refund March 15"
We acknowledged delivery of wrong cooker when notified by customer however this was 6 months after he received it and the item had been used during this time. The conclusion was we gave a full refund to the customer for an item that had heavy use and was not like new anymore, cost us a fortune, normally issues are hilighted by the customer with a couple of weeks which would have meant a swift return of product and immediate refund.
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.71 based on 244 reviews