The Appliance Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Appliance Depot Reviews

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy
What a shoddy show this place is - steer very clear, pay the extra and get a brand new product!!! Customer Service from old skool bully - STEVE!!!!!!!!! DON'T TRUST EM!!!!!
Have used appliance depot a number of times, you're still buying top A grade quality goods at saving that can't beaten anywhere else. Plus swift delivery within a couple of days couldn't be happier. Wouldn't hesitate in using them again.
i bought a Black Smeg Fridge/Freezer there was some problems getting it into position but the delivery man went beyond the call of duty to sort. i love my new black Smeg F/F and the damage on its isn't even noticeable. Thank you Joe and Thank you The Appliance Depot fantastic service and the amazing price
Still being updated, but friendly and helpful assistance
Outstanding products, price and customer service. I was unsure about buying a slightly graded item but after speaking with customer service staff, I ended up buying two! Both items (SMEG range and angled extractor hood) were exactly as described and much better than I had imagined - they look stunning!. Everything arrived well packaged (really really well packaged), with OEM manuals and accessories and was installed without any issues at all. The delivery driver managed to deal with a headache that I created and the staff presented better customer service than any of the big outlets. I was treated as a valued customer from the start and I'm glad that I purchased from The Appliance Depot. A redesigned web page just as i was about to make my purchase made the checkout process simple and I had a confirmed delivery date within minutes of placing my order. All round a 5 start service and I will use this company again.
Just had a cooker hood delivered (DPD rather than in-house courier) but just wanted to give top marks for the packaging. Not only was the outside of the box really well protected with bubble wrap but the box had also been stuffed inside with bubble wrap to stop any movement inside. Thank you.
I purchased a fridge freezer then panicked as I had mismeasured. I spoke to Maddie who was really helpful and put my order on hold until I coudl confirm if I wanted to go ahead, which I did. It was delivered at the time that they said and the delivery driver, Andy was amazing. So cheerful and friendly event though it was only 6:30am! The FF was as described. Very happy with whole experience and now thinkign of buying a cooker from them. :)
Maddy and her colleagues must have the patience of a saint to have taken the trouble they did with me today to ensure I ordered the correct item and returned the item ordered in error! Can’t recommend your company highly enough. Thank you so much... and an extra thank you to Maddy
Opened it up now to install. It is missing the glue (I presume tape) to install the extractor. I was told a number of times it is a new item so why are installation parts missing??? Of course while I'm trying to get the kitchen installed at 16:30 on christmas eve you are not answering the phones.
I ordered a replacement washing machine for our “recalled” Hotpoint model. When we found that our Hotpoint MODEL was the subject of a recall but NOT our serial number we phoned Appliance Depot to cancel the order. They could not have been more helpful … the order was cancelled and a full refund received within minutes. Needless to say that when I do need a new washing machine or anything electrical Appliance Depot will be my first call.
From start to finish the whole process was excellent. Andy was so helpful when he delivered my new dishwasher. It was just as described in the advert. Thank you Andy and all at the Appliance Depot.
Competitive price and very helpful with good delivery service when purchasing a Bosch tumble dryer
Great machine at a great price. Good service would use again.
Easy to deal with, courteous & helped load washing machine into car upon collection, a hassle free transaction. Thank you.
Customer services have been so helpful, I received an oven with faulty door and I decided to swap for another one. The amazing delivery driver Andy was absolutely brilliant!! So helpful and cheerful and was able to take door off new one to fit to original one as new one arrived with damaged top. I am now the very proud owner of a beautiful Smeg! Thanks Andy! And customer services.
I was concerned because of the warning that the driver would only deliver to the curb. When I called Appliance depot, they assured me the driver would help as long as we didn't need to take the Refridgerator up stairs, and noted that their drivers aren't insured for entering peoples homes. I assured the driver, Andy, that we'd not hold him ot AD liable for any damage, and he was more than happy to help me carry the appliance down the stairs to our basement. 5 Stars for Andy, I really nice and helpful chap.
Straigh forward purchase. Excellent price. Friendly and helpful staff.
Friendly and helpful service. Product looks great and Polly couldn't have been more helpful
Second time we have purchased from The Appliance Depot and find all the staff very friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back!
Really impressed, thank you Shannon, polite, caring, courteous, professional. This was very easy. I went with your company because there was a quick response, unlike another company I emailed 3 times asking questions, they didn’t reply! Their loss!
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.73 based on 288 reviews