The Appliance Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Appliance Depot Reviews

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Appliance Depot 5 star review on 27th January 2018
Kay
More Photos & Videos
The Appliance Depot 5 star review on 24th May 2017
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely disgusted by their customer service. The main picture of the oven that I bought showed the oven that I wanted and stated that there was only slight damage to the left and right side which wouldn't be seen once installed hence I didn't bother with the other pictures. The oven that arrived was a slightly different model but when I called to return it they insisted that I had to pay because apparently buying something which is shown with an incorrect picture is my fault. Do not buy from these rude arrogant people.
Amazing service and products. I’ve had all mine and my family’s appliances from here for years. It’s very competitively priced and the choice is outstanding. I wouldn’t go any where else.
My order was supposed to be delivered yesterday,it didn’t arrive,I didn’t receive any notification from you saying that you can’t deliver.
No drama,can you please let me know when I can expect a delivery,we have been without a hob and oven for over a week now!
Kind Regards
Alan Williams
Super efficient, lovely people to deal with and would recommend them highly

Just saved over £500 on the same item that I would normally have bought through John Lewis!
Very good price’s
Very good prices
Easy to order, excellent communication. Oven was exactly as described. Have already told others to go here first
Great service and appliance was well wrapped up so no damage was done.
My thanks will shop with you again.
Good stuff good, customer service/ Products well wrapped, Good price and top quality products at a good price
I ordered a smeg fridge freezer and it arrived on Monday morning with a happy delivery man , all wrapped up perfect ,i ordered the FAB50 style and only looked at the pictures online ,i”m so pleased with it ,the tiny marks you can’t see at all , saved ££ ,it’s fits perfect in my kitchen and I’m so happy I love it . 😀Diolch
Best price on the web with speedy delivery. They called me within minutes of the online order to arrange delivery with good communication throughout.
I spoke to a very helpful lady on the phone and ordered a Smeg fridge/freezer last Monday. It was delivered Friday and was exactly what we expected. The model we purchased at the appliance depot retails at £1499 new. We paid just £674 because of a couple of small dents that are hidden and one very small scratch on the bottom door which isn’t noticeable. We saved £825! We were the last stop for the delivery driver that day, he didn’t get to us until the evening and was chatty and friendly even though he must have been tired by then. We are over the moon and will certainly look at buying from the appliance depot in future. Thank you
Dold goods would come on agreed date, haven’t turned up and no answer on there phone, I’ve booked a days holiday for this, what a waste of time!!!
Great product. Very happy customer.
Replaced a broken 1100cm range cooker with another one from smeg range,super machine.And after 3 or 4 years wear and tear,still super machine... a small dint on back corner not seen so much cheaper. Thank you appliance depot
Quick, friendly and clear service.
“You get what you pay for” best summarizes my experience with the Appliance Depot. I found a great product online at a price that no other retailer could beat, including free delivery. So what’s not to love? I placed my order and all went fine, until delivery had to be scheduled. When I got a text assigning me a slot for 6:00-6:30 AM I assumed that the message was sent in error (who delivers kitchen appliances at 6am - this must be 6pm?) - except that it wasn’t. Customer service certainly did not mention this part of their "service" over the phone when I agreed on a date, even though the company continues to claim the opposite. As I was In the midst of a full flat renovation, with several orders placed with different companies, I made the mistake of not following up with The Appliance Depot on their text message, and following a number of missed calls in the wee hours of delivery day, I was charged a £25 fine (reduced from £50 as a sign of goodwill) for the Appliance Depot’s second attempt for delivery. They are a small company based outside of London, and petrol costs money - I understood this argument and paid, although not happily. The order eventually arrived at 6:30am a few days later - because unlike other companies, no matter what line of business, this company prioritizes “beating London traffic” over customer service/convenience and therefore can only deliver before 7am to London addressees. The kitchen extractor I had ordered was so poorly wrapped, with tape holding broken styrofoam and ripped cardboard together, that the item arrived damaged. Unfortunately, I did not see this whilst standing with the driver in the hallway in the early morning before having to leave for work, so signed the paperwork and off the driver went. Trying to avoid more cost and inconvenience from the Appliance Depot, I’m now reaching out to the manufacturer to possibly get a spare part. Whilst I’m all in favour of supporting Amazon’s and other major retailers’ small competitors such as the Appliance Depot, my - sad -conclusion with this company is NOT WORTH IT. Next time I’m back with one of the major retailers - for the service, convenience and quality assurance they provide.
Excellent service from first enquiry, to ordering, to delivery. Tony who delivered my cooker hood was very polite and helpful and called in advance giving me 30 mins notice of arrival.
The Neff Cooker hood was in perfect condition, just no original box or instructions, otherwise brand new and undamaged.
Thank you Appliance Depot, we will definitely purchase from you again.
I've just placed an order with Polly who was extremely helpful. We got a brilliant price and excellent delivery times. Would really recommend this company great customer service!
I ordered a SMEG Fridge/Freezer and it was even better than described. Pricing is fab and so is the service. It was delivered by one of their in house drivers and he was so helpful and friendly. Really happy.
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.72 based on 309 reviews