The Appliance Depot Reviews

The Appliance Depot 5 star review on 27th January 2018
Kay
The Appliance Depot 5 star review on 24th May 2017
The Appliance Depot 1 star review on 2nd June 2021
Well, I don't know why the other reviews are so bad and to be honest I was a little apprehensive about buying from The Appliance Depot after reading the reviews. However, I have to say that we were very pleased indeed! The Appliance Depot had a great range at the cheapest prices, and what's more; Laura was just amazing! We, on the other hand, were a real pain in the backside; changing our mind after ordering online and choosing another item, bringing that one home to find it was too big, returning it to swap for another, and all through this Laura was polite, patient and very understanding, even though they were short-staffed over the bank holiday weekend and we made lots of extra work! The items were listed as box damaged and will be re-boxed for transport. However, they came in the original boxes and to be honest; it was hard to see any damage to the box at all! The ovens inside were immaculate, complete with all original packaging, protection and manuals, and once we (finally) decided on the right oven for us, we are very pleased with it. So, thank you Appliance Centre, but most of all; Thank You Laura! If your boss reads this, he should give you a pay rise! If you carry on with the excellent customer service you displayed with us, it won't be long before there are plenty of positive reviews to more than counterbalance the previous bad ones! All the best, Ian
Great service and support, love our new range cooker which we could not find cheaper anywhere else. Many thanks
Ordered a Bosch washer dryer, graded only because of a tatty box. A damaged machine was delivered. Feel totally deceived. Have complained and am waiting to hear how they will put this right. So disappointed.
Perfect polite service from receptionist to delivery driver Thanks jim
Very helpful team who went out of their way to help
Very helpful team who went out of their way to help
Great services
Great service and support, loving our new range cooker which we could not find cheaper anywhere else. Many thanks
Really pleased with my new graded fridge freezer. Item exactly as described. Very well packaged. Delivery on time after good communication with the seller. Very pleased, thank you.
Laura was very courteous and helpful, thank you!
Very impressed....quick and efficient service
Just had delivery of my new fridge freezer. Every contact I have had with this company has been efficient and pleasant. Pricing was very competitive and their deliver happened exactly when they said it would and they even rang me 30 minutes before they arrived. Fantastic! I cannot recommend them more highly
Absolutely amazing, great product, amazing communication, no problems whatsoever
Great team support at The Appliance Support. Very helpful and polite. Explained everything before buying the washing machine. The driver was polite and delivered on time. I am glad I did research and came across your company. Excellent company and the service is extraordinary. I have given your company's name and phone to my friends and relatives. I wish you all the very Best Wishes and Good Luck. Many thanks & Best Regards Hemlata
Ordered an A graded Siemens fridge freezer. Arrived exactly as described with minor marks. Delivery driver was fantastic. Only slight problem is that it was missing some shelves but a quick call and the problem was sorted. Overall, very pleased with everything.
The girl on the phone was very helpful as l had to cancel my delivery as I’m having chemo and it has affected my feet and it was very hard to walk on them so thank you so much for being human and understanding
Great service and prices, delivery was first class. The delivery guy drove from one end of the UK to the other and was with me at 7.45am, bang on when he said he would be. Highly recommended and will us again and again. Keep up the great work guys. 👍👍
The staff at this business are rude and will not let you speak to the manager. They have no complaints procedure I would strongly recommend that you do not use this company when there are other companies around who look after their customers in a much more professional way.
Hi, all of our phone calls are recorded and if any member of staff is rude to our customers then it would be dealt with as a matter of urgency. Managers are not always available as we have many sites and can only deal with customers if they are in office. We do have a simple complaints procedure and anyone wanting to complain can simply email all details to the email at the top of your invoice or by requesting the email address via phone.
Your receptionist what not very friendly as she answered the phone and not very helpful as l explained that l live in a flat with no lift and her attitude was well the driver can’t take it upstairs so that’s it no helpful suggestions just that’s it which l thought that the customer service was very bad and l have now got to get someone to help me age 64 to get my washer dryer up to my flat l am very disappointed in the service if you cannot deliver to flats with no lift you should have it. on your website to say so customer can go somewhere else
Hi, we are really sorry that you feel we where not helpful in this matter, it does clearly mention on our site that we cannot deliver appliances to a property that has many steps as our drivers are not insured to take items up flights of steps. If you click delivery information on our site it will take you to https://www.theappliancedepot.co.uk/delivery this is where all information about our deliveries is noted.
Excellent service and fantastic price for bosch dishwasher. Customer services were fantastic when l couldn't make either delivery dates offered they arranged a separate courier which delivered even more quickly. Will definitely use this company again. Well done!
From start to finish an excellent experience, very easy ordering online and I found customer services to be more than helpful and polite... they even rang us to arrange everything. The delivery was delayed at my request and on the day of delivery we got a call as promised 30-60 minutes beforehand so i could get back home quickly to take the delivery. The delivery driver was very helpful and adhered to the regulations with Covid he also unwrapped the very well packaged product for us so we could check it before he left but everything was just perfect. After using our new range cooker for just over a week now I can say it's perfect and the price from the Appliance depot saved us a fortune. Overall a great buying experience i'll be recommending you guys to all my friends.
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.61 based on 460 reviews