The Appliance Depot Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot
Telephone

How would you rate The Appliance Depot ?

"Product (cooker hood) arrived in open box and scratch across the front face of the unit exactly at eye level. Obviously it is not expected to be perfect but clear damage at a very visible location is not a sellable item in my opinion without at least making it clear to the customer before it is sent out."
Dear Sir/Madam, If you could please contact us we will be more than happy to rectify this issue for you. Many thanks
"Great people, great prices, will definitely use again, many thanks!"
"A very approachable and friendly company to do business with prior to sale . However , when I discovered that the undercounter fridge I bought was too high to fit under my worktop I was told that Appliance Depot would not arrange collection . I would have to arrange my own transport , and it would have to be sent on a pallet . I would not have objected to paying the £ 30.00 for collection - or indeed their so called £ 30.00 "restocking fee" , but this attitude is downright obstructive . If you are considering buying from Appliance Depot , you should be prepared to expect very little help from them after you have given them your money . And if you don'y like it - just get yourself a pallet !"
"Excellent service from start to finish, our new washing machine arrived in a perfect condition and also less than half price than anywhere else. After sales service has been great too. We will be using the Appliance Depot again in the future. Keep up the great work."
"Sadly had to return an oven but I have to say from the delivery chap to the lady who processed the credit their service was excellent. I will most definitely use Appliance Depot again."
"The first oven arrived in pieces and they were very good at this point in sorting it out my refund as they didn't have a replacement. I eventually bought a different oven and used a bank transfer after discussing what had happened with John the manager. However I never received an invoice or receipt which I had on the previous purchase, presumably because it was over the phone and not through their online system. Everything was delivered Ok and worked for a while but then it developed a fault that should be covered with their 1 year warranty. I have proof of purchase through my bank statements but its been over 3 weeks of calling without ever getting the promised call back. Steven and John are utterly disinterested and somewhat curt in their response as they blame me for not having an invoice number. Its sad as initially they seemed a good company but I guess its not until something goes wrong do you really get to know a company's customer service."
"Great prices with helpful friendly staff."
"Lovely friendly staff and very helpful! Fantastic prices too."
"Great customer service in ordering. Will update upon arrival!"
"Extremely helpful assistants who were able to talk me through the options and specifications of each item as they were highly knowledgeable of the products. Also very helpful in arranging a delivery to meet my requirements."
"Our very competitively priced freezer was delivered in perfect condition, in the time scale agreed and we were contacted about the delivery in advance on the day. The Appliance Depot team were helpful, polite and professional at all times. Thank you for a great service."
"The guys kept my appliances at the warehouse as my house wasn't ready for them for 6 weeks, this was really helpful. They arranged delivery as soon as I called and on the day I wanted it. However, the delivery company weren't that good, they failed to deliver due to some technical difficulty on the day and then when they did deliver it was just the driver - the stuff was on a pallet but he had no means to get it off the van. It was lucky that I had some builder in the house that day who offered to help get it off the van otherwise I would have had to send it back. So 10 out of 10 for Appliance Depot and 2 out of 10 for the delivery company."
"Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish. Particular mention to John who went the extra mile today and solved a problem I had with a missing bolt on my gas cooker without any hesitation he immediately dispatched the part I needed. Your help is so very much appreciated. Would highly recommend this company for their excellent products and customer service. Susan"
"Stephanie was excellent to deal with"
"So helpful over the telephone and I feel I have such a great buy! Your driver who delivered the machine was so polite and rang me the night before and on the delivery day to let me know he was running 20 minutes late - what a lovely experience, and I will be recommending you to family and friends - many thanks"
"The appliances I bought was exactly as described, the quality was first class even if they had a few blemishes that wouldn't be seen. I bought a Neff extractor hood Neff oven drawer Neff washing machine All would have been more expensive if it wasn't for the appliance depot and polly who helped with all the purchases. Thanks again D Greenwood"
"Excellent."
"great customer service. bought a cooker hood which was unfortunately badly damaged in transit, they arranged to pick it up free of charge and refund was made very quickly"
"lovely girls on the phone and Pip sold me a replacement tumble dryer at great price. Thank you!"
"Happy with the service. Had to change one of the items over the phone and all went well. The driver (Stephen) was very helpful and friendly."
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.72 based on 177 reviews