The Appliance Depot Reviews

Anthony N
The Appliance Depot 5 star review on 26th January 2022
The Appliance Depot 5 star review on 4th December 2021
J M
This is the second time I've ordered from this company. Five stars for their service - there is someone at the end of the phone to answer queries, the ordering process is straightforward, delivery is fast (helpful driver) and the communication from start to finish is excellent. Fantastic selection of appliances and bargain savings to be had as anything graded has full explanation of what to expect. I will definitely bookmark this website for the future and most certainly recommend to others.
good quick customer service
The customer service team were quick to pick up and to support me in making the online purchase. From there, they were back in touch to arrange delivery and they didn't keep us waiting. The delivery driver was the most polite, considerate and accommodating delivery person I have ever dealt with. It was great to have a call in advance - no waiting around all day. Fabulous product, fabulous company.
Service was brilliant Smeg cooker was as described although a few of the marks they pointed out online I couldn’t see when it arrived. Big mention to the delivery driver who was excellent. Great Customer service will definitely use again
I was delighted to get the early morning delivery. The driver was very friendly and popped the parcel into the lift. It was really comfortable for me. Thanks to the driver.
Brilliant team & fabulous service
We recently bought a new oven from here, there was some really good choices and great prices for quality appliances. I also received excellent customer service from some employees I believe their names were Jess and Laura, they were very helpful. I would highly recommend.
We bought several appliances for our kitchen and it saved us hundreds of pounds on the retail prices. We went to the depot to see the items we were buying and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Delivery was on time and the driver helped us to check our purchase. Everything was well wrapped and nothing had been damaged. Couldn't have been more pleased.
It is very rare to receive such service by someone who obviously knows there job inside out, and Anna certainly ticks all the right boxes, excellent transaction and will certainly return again , First Class, J H Beere
Great prices and quick delivery. I recently bought a tumble dryer from the appliance depot and I am really pleased with it. The office team were helpful in answering a few questions I had before purchasing. Delivery was quick and efficient. Highly recommend!
Great service and fantastic prices! The customer service team were really helpful and efficient, they called me not long after I placed my order to book in my delivery, and I got my delivery the following week. Delivery driver was really helpful and polite. The whole experience was very easy, will definitely buy from them again!
Would never use anyone else. Perfect for all white goods at a very reasonable price and excellent customer service
Thank you to Laura and the team of The Appliance Depot for the assistance with purchasing our new fridge freezer. All arrived in good order and the driver's help with getting it inside the house was most appreciated. I would certainly recommend your services to our family and friends.
Great service. Kept you informed all of the way up to delivery. Very polite and helpful staff and nothing is too much trouble. Keep up the good work, service standards like these people need to be recognised and applauded. They deserve to be successful in business Keep up the good work
Belling induction hob. I got a great deal on an induction hob recently, the guys at the appliance depot were really helpful as I wasn’t sure what type to get, I’ve always had gas hobs before, they advised me on the best one for my needs and installation instructions. Best move I’d made looking these up!
The Appliance Depot 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Excellent easy customer service for a new extractor hood.
Friendly customer service throughout the whole process. Highly recommend!
top service from start to finish - thoroughly recommended
great service
Quick delivery and couldn't even tell the product was graded. Definitely recommended.
Great experience! Their prices are so much better than other sellers and my Smeg Fridge Freezer arrived on time and super happy with it! Would definitely use these guys again!
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.63 based on 684 reviews