The Appliance Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Appliance Depot Reviews

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy
This is the terrible company. I bought bosch 4 series oven. they delivered item but there are button rings are missing. I contacted with company They say it is grated. they want £50 pound return fee. They are just steal money. dont use this conpany dont lose your money.
Laura was exceptional , an employee worth her weight in gold. The service we received was excellent, very helpful, positive , giving accurate information and amazing follow up. She was well informed re the products and took the trouble to call back to help us confirm the order and make payment.
I couldn’t fault the service.
Extremely happy with my washing machine - the discount received for the ‘damage’ that you can barely see (and can’t see at all when it’s in place) was fantastic. Laura and her team kept me well informed of the delivery times even through a covid crisis! I would highly recommend this company 😁
Steve and John lovely chaps and a smashing team of people working for them highly helpful very polite and to get to the point very very reasonably priced excellent appliances! Highly recommended ! 👍👍👍👍😀😀😀😀
Excellent sales service highly recommend
Excellent service from choosing to the delivery definitely one of the best delivery services we have experienced
Excellent company.
Although oven returned I would have to say from return to refund absolutely excellent.
Highly recommend
Could not be happier with my new fridge freezer.
So far so good . Waiting for item to be delivered. Forgot to apply discount code which Laura kindly sorted refund immediately, called me with delivery date - impression : extremely efficient - thank you
Excellent service top quality advice on products, nothing to much trouble.
Very good customer service very helpful
I bought a Neff Microwave. The only damage indicated was the packaging. Sadly when the item was delivered the outer cabinet was crushed at the rear. I immediately became anxious as to how this would end.

I contacted John at Appliance Depot who reassured me that
1. The damage had occurred during pallet shipment
2. If there was a fitting problem or function problem I could return the item at no cost to me for full refund and
3..if I kept the item a price adjustment to reflect the new damage would be made.

Happily the unit works perfectly and looks great. It has full standard 2 year manufacturer warranty. A price adjustment was promptly made.
John is an honest and very effective and empathetic employee. Buy with confidence from this company.
Should you buy from The Appliance Depot?

In one word, no.

First things first; the prices are good so I was pleased that my Siemens fridge freezer was a good price for the sake of a few dents. Due to CV19 there is very little available to buy and I was unable to buy a high end appliance anywhere else.

Two week wait for delivery was not too bad and the appliance would be brought into the property but they don't take the old appliance.

Not great as our council isn't collecting large items either so it cost me £50 for a commercial company to remove it.

FF arrived. I plugged it in, light came on, alarm sounded. All seemed good although on inspection there was far more damage than had been declared in the companies photos and if I wasn't changing the hinges over the kitchen unit doors could not have been fitted as the top fitting was really crooked. The opposite side of the fridge door was also badly damaged so would have been unacceptable. The control panel was also damaged. It looked to have suffered a serious fall and not as described by the company.

Eight hours later it was fitted and I discovered it didn't work.

I rang them to be told there was no manager on site. He'd gone home and there was nothing they could do.

Saturday morning I rang again to be told no manager over weekends and there was nothing they could do. Ring the manager then .................. hours later with no call back I am told he has been made aware but clearly didn't deem it a requirement to ring me so selling non working appliances must be a regular thing.

Register appliance with Siemens and book a repair. First appointment 4th January.

Ring around and manage to buy another freezer. Food defrosted and £400 worth of food had to be tipped.

Monday, manager bothered to ring me but only to yell abuse down the phone. End call. He called back to tell me did I know no food should be put into a non working fridge.

Did he hear me say everything had defrosted so had to be disposed of or even read my email saying the same? Even if he can't read surely he can hear? Clearly at the time of putting food into the appliance I was unaware that it did not work.

I will wait to see what the Siemens engineer says in the 4th January and then I will invoice The Appliance Depot and if they don't pay all my expenses, including emergency purchase freezer, I will sue them.
We are Very very happy with our fridge 😁 great deal, great service, very helpful and the delivery was on time and extremely helpful lad's to get it to were we needed it.
Thanks you so much.
We will be keeping an eye out on your site for future bargains.
Thanks again.
Chris
Liars. Any ‘customer service’ ends as soon as you’ve paid for the item. If you unfortunately end up with a faulty item (likely with graded appliances) then they will disregard you and not refund you.
PLEASE READ their Google reviews before you purchase; they have swindled many customers this way.
The best experience. I ordered my smeg range cooker with a big discount and honestly I can’t even notice the damage. Such excellent service from start to finish. The delivery driver Joe was so friendly and helpful. Will 100% buy from again and recommend to everyone. Thanks and merry Christmas to all at the Appliance Depot!
Excellent sales service highly recommend
I bought a Smeg Dishwasher from Appliance Depot. It was an unbeatable price and the only stock in the UK of that model. However I was disappointed when it arrived and there was an additional issue with the dishwasher which wasn't listed online. However The Appliance Depot sorted this out with some great customer service. Thanks to Jess and Laura!
Smooth easy service with excellent communication, and delivered when expected. Thank you
I received a Bosch microwave that doesn’t work , have sent an email requested by Amy outlining the problem which I have done I have had no response . I have phoned twice only to be told its in the hands of the manager . No apology received and very disappointed. I have requested a full refund and was told by Laura on the phone I will have to wait for a reply from her manager .
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.66 based on 383 reviews