The Appliance Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Appliance Depot Reviews

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy
Brilliant quality cooker, excellent service
Very happy indeed with the service we received and the delivery of our new fridge freezer. I had various queries before I bought the appliance and The Appliance Depot were incredibly helpful. Delivery was quick and the delivery driver was very professional. I would happily use this company again and would have no hesitation in recommending them. We love our new Fridge Freezer
Very prompt and a professional service

Many thanks to Polly “Customer Services Manager” she was very helpful,
Persevered with me so that i received the appliance I wanted, albeit me
changing my mind on a several occasions ……
Please refer to my earlier review which may have been a little harsh.
Although not happy that I’m unable to use my Smeg integrated coffee machine
at the moment due to incorrect brackets being supplied, the team especially Laura and the manager Steve have been helpful in trying to help source another bracket and also given me £25 back for my inconvenience.
WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Good delivery and product looks great.
Only problem is we are still unable to use the integrated coffee machine as the incorrect brackets were sent and only discovered after booking a kitchen fitter to install the machine.
Now chasing The Appliance Depot for feedback as to when they can supply us with the correct fitting. Very irritating to say the very least. Do you have a quality control that checks this aspect before the goods leave the warehouse ?
Great service my Combination microwave oven arrived on time. The oven was perfect no damage all instruction manuals were there.
Very professional company kept me updated on delivery. I would have no problem recommending this Company.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
After an abysmal experience with currys, you guys came to the rescue and I got the fridge freezer I wanted for less money and by far superior customer service.
Will recommend again and again.
Fantastic professional service.
Happily and efficiently sorted out my mistake.
Will be recommending them.
I Almost cancelled a Bosch microwave I ordered after reading some of the bad reviews. However after I spoke with the manager I decided to go ahead with my order. Delivery was on time early too so no waiting around all day. We checked everything and it’s brilliant. Will definitely purchase more items again.
Never use this company! They incorrectly advertised a fridge which I purchased for £2000. It is nearly 20cm wider than advertised. I had to pay £100 for some men to carry it inside for me, the appliance depot didn’t even take it inside for me.

Once inside my kitchen, I realise they’ve delivered the WRONG fridge, and this one doesn’t fit in my kitchen at all unfortunately. They have refused to remove the fridge or give me a refund.. so now I have a HUGE fridge in my kitchen and I am down £2100. Zero apology from the appliance depot and I am now having go sue them to get them to remove it.

Shocking customer service, truly rude and after weeks of trying to get them to remove the fridge they incorrectly advertised, I’ve still got this monstrosity in my kitchen and no refund!

Truly the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. Avoid at all costs!!!

Truly the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. Avoid at all costs!!!
I am hugely impressed with the Appliance Depot's service, delivery and the appliance I bought. It is exactly as they described and comes with a year's guarantee. Delivery was fast too and the gentleman who delivered our item was incredibly helpful and a great asset to the company. I would not hesitate in buying anything from this company again.
Placed order received phone call to arrange delivery.Delivery came on time and correct day, a really good delivery driver very polite and put the appliance where we wanted it.
Excellent Service, especially appreciated phone call to check delivery times.
Items received within 3 days, all present & correct with no damage.
Would definitely use Appliance Depot again.
I thought I had ordered a fridge from John Lewis last month, only to find today they had my order didn't exist in their system and the product is no longer available. I had gone through a torturous process in the store to order a kitchen full of new appliances, and completely lost track of what they were ordering, what was and wasn't in stock, what had to be ordered on a different system, and so on... So, I needed a fridge of a certain height and with specific features for my new Kitchen, and stumbled across The Appliance Depot, who happened to have just what I needed. OK, it's ex-display, but the price was right, it will be integrated, and more importantly, they can deliver it in time for my Kitchen fitter. The purchase process was simple and quick, and my delivery has been scheduled. Well done, Appliance Depot.
Very professional staff and helpful. Delivery spot on. O would highly recommend this company
very good service from Laura when ordering.We were kept informed throughout regarding condition and delivery of oven.Andy the driver was very helpfull and friendly and delivered on time.Highly recomend and would use again.
Personable and efficient service, great value, would highly recommend
Couldn't fault the customer service, kept me up to date on delivery and the washer/dryer was a fraction of the cost from John Lewis and the machine was in perfect condition, just a foot missing but was sent through the post quickly. Thank you Laura for your lovely emails, what an asset to Appliance Depot. Would recommend with no hesitation.
New appliance received with damage and scraping all up one side. Looks like it had happened before the wrapping had been applied too.

Called twice to pleasant enough call assistant who tried to be as helpful as possible. Unfortunately it is left up to management to make a decision and I’m still waiting on an acknowledgement of receiving my email. No follow up even though details are on the system.

Poor......