The Appliance Depot Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Purchased a Smeg Fab Fridge freezer at a RRP of £1699, I only paid £999!! WITH FREE DELIVERY. Absolute amazing deals on the website and will MOST CERTAINLY be recommending them to others. Great customer service and very chuffed with my product"
"I was very satisfied with the help that they have given me, there very helpful and there knowledge is spot on the prices are very affordable so I recommend to anyone 👍"
"Amazing service, great value and professional staff. Where very helpful and left very satisfied :)"
"Great place big range and competitive prices and excellent service from John very patient and knowledgeable , will definitely go back"
"I was after a particular cooker hood that was a discontinued item. Appliance Depot had one listed as B Grade. I enquired whether the item had any damage or missing parts and was told as far as they know no but it arrived with damage in 3 separate areas - the most noticable damage was to the chimney section where the metal was crinkled. Didn't get a reply when I emailed them about it. The item works ok as the damage is only cosmetic."
Hi Rich, please do give us a call on 0116 2789 741 anytime from 9am to 5.30pm to discuss this. Many thanks.
"After placing an order for an ex-display item I received a call from their customer services talking me through the small inclusions on the glass and asked if I still wanted to go ahead with the purchase. They then sent me photos and also gave me the option to inspect on delivery and refuse if I didn't want it. I did want it the item was great and such a good bargain. Customer Service really wanted to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Thank you for caring!"
"Very helpful in organising swift delivery."
"I had my appliances delivered at 7.20am this morning. Andy kept me informed on ETA. Very professional company Andy was helpful friendly and polite. reminds me how company's used to be not many left. We checked the appliances out together and as far as I can see they look perfect great price for these goods and would defiantly use this company again, well done The Appliance Depot."
"THE DELIVERY YOUNG MAN CALL ANDY IS EXCELLENT , CAUTIOUS WITH MY FRIDGES, POLITE, AND NICE AND FRIENDLY. HE IS ABOUT 7 FOOT TALL BUT GENTLE AS AND HELP THIS OLD LADY TO PUT MY OLD FRIDGE IN THE GARAGE !LOVELY YOUNG MAN"
"Andy the driver went absolutely above and beyond the call of duty in helping me get my fridge up two very difficult flights of stairs, including disassembling and reassembling the whole fridge to do so. This was an absolute life saver for me, and I cannot express my gratitude enough, as I would have been in a serious bind without his help. The last fridge I had delivered, in three attempts ever other driver refused to help. I can’t remember the last time I was so grateful to a company or individual for helping me beyond the call of duty in this way. Thank you Andy!!!!!!!!"
"Appliance Depot have been brilliant. They kept me up to date on how my order was progressing and replied to my emails promptly. Andy delivered my dishwasher this morning. He couldn’t have been more helpful. He rang the day before to explain when he would be coming, he arrived promptly and was professional and polite. I’m delighted with the service and with my dishwasher. I found the site by accident however Appliance depot will be the first place l look from now on."
"Andy was a credit to the company, helpful and cheery, would recommend him to anyone ."
"Great company to deal with, helpful and friendly on the phone, were fine when I had to change the delivery date, and Andy who delivered the cooker was an absolute star!"
"The Appliance Depot are one of the most professional companies I have ever ordered from. They send informative emails regarding the order and delivery immediately. The delivery of appliances is very fast. The delivery driver was very courteous. The staff communicating by telephone are polite and helpful.The website is brilliant, with photos of the appliances, technical info etc. We have bought graded appliances with a few minor scratches and saved hundreds of pounds on brand name goods. I would highly recommend this company to anyone."
"Great customer service. The delivery man Andy, rang the night before to confirm it would be an early delivery. When Andy arrived he put the machine exactly where we wanted it. A very helpful, polite man. The company has been great from the order to the delivery, and of course the price was brilliant. I would not hesitate in using them again"
"Easy to deal with sales staff. Product although graded was top notch. Delivery spot on from a very courteous driver. Keep up the good work, a very satisfied customer."
"A very good service from your company easy ordering with helpful people to deal with our order.Thankyou to Andy for a prompt delivery to us,very friendly and helpful young man. Roger."
"Very easy! Nice discount code, very quick and efficient delivery! Wrong colour tumble dryer delivered but soo helpful on the phone! Decided to keep the wrong colour and they gave us another discount! Would definitely use the appliance depot again for the above reasons. Can’t comment on the tumble dryer yet as not used it, but the actual machine is immaculate"
"First class service & quality. Thank you Pip and Andy ( delivery guy ) 5* Will return in the future👍👍"
"Good service, called to check best day for delivery."
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.76 based on 197 reviews