The Appliance Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Appliance Depot Reviews

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy
Well, I don't know why the other reviews are so bad and to be honest I was a little apprehensive about buying from The Appliance Depot after reading the reviews. However, I have to say that we were very pleased indeed! The Appliance Depot had a great range at the cheapest prices, and what's more; Laura was just amazing! We, on the other hand, were a real pain in the backside; changing our mind after ordering online and choosing another item, bringing that one home to find it was too big, returning it to swap for another, and all through this Laura was polite, patient and very understanding, even though they were short-staffed over the bank holiday weekend and we made lots of extra work! The items were listed as box damaged and will be re-boxed for transport. However, they came in the original boxes and to be honest; it was hard to see any damage to the box at all! The ovens inside were immaculate, complete with all original packaging, protection and manuals, and once we (finally) decided on the right oven for us, we are very pleased with it. So, thank you Appliance Centre, but most of all; Thank You Laura! If your boss reads this, he should give you a pay rise! If you carry on with the excellent customer service you displayed with us, it won't be long before there are plenty of positive reviews to more than counterbalance the previous bad ones! All the best, Ian
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
I ordered my microwave in December. They stated they had no stock and could not supply until May.
I asked for a refund but everyday they came up with all manner of excuses as to why they had not refunded me. I had to contact my credit card company to get my money back
Hi we have gone over all orders to make sure and we think your getting us mixed up with another company, our order numbers are not like the one you have provided, 100154. Please do check where you ordered the microwave from. Many thanks
Good service so far. Good price.
My wife and I were impressed by the prompt help and friendly service, both on the phone and by email.
Excellent and very helpful customer service. Huge selection of appliances. Highly recommend using The Appliance Depot.
Bought a smeg microwave oven in Oct 2020, it arrived smashed, Polly was brilliant and arranged for an exchange which arrived Nov 2020.
In Dec 2020 the appliance would not heat so an engineer came out a new part was ordered and then replaced. In Feb 2021 the appliance again would not heat it also blow out my electrics, smeg engineer visited on 15th March said he would write a report to have it replaced, 2 weeks passed heard nothing,
I contacted Appliance depot to discover the report stated the part was replaceable but I had declined a repair(a lie). Iv since been contacted to have yet another engineer to visit.
However under consumer Law after having one repair should the same occur I am entitled to an exchange or refund which sits with the seller which is Appliance Depot. I exercised my right with Steve the manager who has no understanding of consumer law was very patronising and told me to take it up with Smeg,
Steve consumer Law states that the seller is responsible should the consumer experience the same issue after one repair has already taken place to issue a refund or exchange that seller is appliance depot Steve. I would suggest reading up on this should you experience this situation again.

For me to even get any where I now need to have the engineer visit to write a report or I lodge a complaint with trading standards as Appliance depot is declining consumer law.

Very terrible service don’t want to listen or support after taking your money. Awful experience with the Smeg appliance it has worked for 2 months out of 6 months

If you do have an issue you need to call them as they never respond to an email. Both Polly and Laura have been great in helping me.
Please be very careful before you part with your money, do your research. And purchase elsewhere.

Maria Smith
Great costumer service fast FREE delivery would recommend. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Very good service pleased with product good delivery
Item arrived and damage was worse than looked in photos or descriptions. When contacted for a refund Jess was extremely unhelpful and would only pick up if we wanted an exchange. Had to courier dishwasher back at own expense. Will avoid this company in future!!!
Nice good and friendly customer service nice and easy to talk too very helpful ..
I tried to order but the website wouldn't apply the advertised 'free UK mainland shipping'. Phoned and they said they only deliver to some parts of the country, not Scotland, it would need a £50 pallet, said 'its just the way its worded' and refused to honour the advertising on their website. We decided not to order rather than risk what else might be falsely advertised.
Hello, my apologies if our wording on delivery isn't clear. I can see on our home page we have "All orders of £300 or greater being delivered within mainland England & Wales can be delivered for FREE, or simply collect directly from our warehouse or store." and on our "Delivery Information" page the first line states "At The Appliance Depot, we offer free delivery for all orders of £300.00 or above, we charge a flat rate of £29.99 to deliver orders that are less than £300. We deliver to the vast majority of mainland England and South Wales. For some areas, such as northern England, Scotland and Western Wales may incur an additional charge.". We constantly review delivery prices to Scotland but we made a decision to charge a flat fee of £50 to mainland Scotland as our courier charges different prices to different postcodes and we thought this way was much fairer to all.
Great customer servcie!
I was very impressed with customer service. Laura was very knowledgeable, helpful and polite. A definite asset to the company. She put my mind at rest about buying a graded hob. I will certainly consider using The Appliance Depot again.
Impressively prompt and polite service.
Customer service provider was not helpful at all. Whilst I agree the item was out of the 30 days return policy. Due to the current circumstances you would have thought they would be a bit more understanding.
Great service. Great prices.
Extremely helpful
Very helpful excellent service and fast delivery -would highly recommend
Clear communication, easy transaction and secure delivery on time - can't want more than that!
Very good service and product. Graded appliance was unmarked. Seemed to have been repackaged but done well. Third party courier slightly worrying but all went fine. Thanks. Will be back!
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.66 based on 413 reviews