The Appliance Depot Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Just taken delivery of a Neff Extractor unit for cooker. Very polite delivery driver-Steve- we examined the unit together and apart from a minor blemish ( already known about) everything is fine. So pleased with service and great prices we have ordered a 4 ring gas hob and look forward to its arrival . These two units will form part of a planned new kitchen ,"
"I ordered a graded smeg cookerwhich I was very excited about however when it arrived it had a large extra dent in the front from the transport. As a result I phoned and they sent out an engineer who changed the whole side panel. There was no fuss at all. Thank you."
"I can only comment on the company at the moment as I still have to get my new oven installed, but they've been really good. Prompt to contact me and organise a delivery. Delivery driver Andy went above my expectations; called before he arrived to make sure I was ready then helped me carry the heavy range cooker in the awkward entrance to my flat and down a narrow hallway over a radiator into the kitchen. And very friendly to boot! I was only expecting a kerbside delivery so thanks very much to Andy, it saved me a lot of bother! Cooker was well protected with bubble wrap and seems in great condition on inspection."
"I ordered a built-in cooker from The Appliance Depot. Being inexperienced, I got the measurements wrong and had to cancel - this was 9 days after I bought it and there were no problems at all getting a refund. I would definitely buy from them in the future"
"Excellent service thank you. Andy who delivered our cooker and fridge freezer was fantastic."
"Fantastic experience from start to finish, everyone I interacted with communicated clearly and genuinely acted like they wanted to help. Couldn’t fault the delivery service nor the quality and saving on the product. Will definitely use again in future."
"All round brilliant company, Ive bought loads of appliances from this company over the last five years and never had a problem as yet... plus the drivers go above and beyond to help get the items inside for us. Keep up the great work"
"Brilliant product as described saved hundreds and got a perfect delivery from Richard"
"Four days after paying I’m told you’ve dropped my cooker off a fork lift and it has ‘smashed to bits’ REALLY! Me thinks you realised you could get more money off someone else or you would have just given me another one. Not impressed."
"Andy is an angel. He was so helpful and spent a long time here helping me since I was not able to disconnect and unplug the machine. He was just supposed to pick it up, but helped me with everything. Thank you so much!"
"Bought a “graded” Bosch dishwasher, was delivered but the appliance was not as described. Firstly the condition was poor, with far more “dings” and plastic sticky tape randomly on the edges. Most disappointing was the condition, it had clearly been used, as witnessed by the miriad of stains on the inside, plus the fact that there was salt and water inside."
"From order to delivery, everything went very smoothly. The fridge freezer was exactly as described, the driver helped unpack and helped to move the appliance indoors. I really cannot fault any of the service at all, really pleased with my purchase and would be happy to use the Appliance Depot again"
"BB delivered with the same great customer service I had recieved along the way. Normally you do not get both a very good price and very good customer service has you have to neglect one or other but here you get both or I did.BB delivered to excatly where I wanted the equipment put and nothing was too much trouble for him despite him being on the road from about 0300 in the morning - my grumpy head would have been on not his; thanks all"
"I had not heard of The Appliance Depot but a web search found they had the specific fridge-freezer that I was looking for with 'damaged box' for an excellent price. Having seen other good reviews I placed my order. From that moment they were very helpful and friendly - getting in touch the next day to arrange a suitable delivery time. They had to change the delivery day because of a van MOT but went out of their way to ensure it didn't inconvenience me. The delivery driver was fantastic - taking time with me to make sure I was happy with the item (I still don't know what was actually damaged about the box!) and helping me understand how to move it easily and safely. He had a super tip on how to reuse the cardboard box to make an easy to remove protective cover while I still have builders around. I hope the fridge-freezer is as good as the service."
"Went to warehouse to specifically check goods as aware that some had damage. Chose item which was perfect however on unpacking noticed there was a large knife mark on the front of all 3 doors. This was not there when we looked at it. However on reporting this to the company they tried to blame us because we hadn't unpacked it straight away due to time constraints. Only half our order was delivered however this was rectified with a next day delivery. Customer services just very poor with them just blaming us for the damage despite us not using any blades whatso ever. Will not be recommending this company to others or using again."
"Really good help from Chat person I think her name was Stephanie. Ive arranged collection of our old machine through local government which has meant Ive been able to purchase from you. The extra 10% discount has paid for that so very happy. We look forward to getting the fridge freezer in May. Perhaps I can add a review when we receive it? Thanks"
"Communication and delivery was excellent but the item sold to us was not as described. It was sold without box but when it arrived the display was damaged and the casing marked."
"Great helpful company until there is a problem then your passed around the office, I am still waiting for a call back 6 months later. In the end I bought parts and fixed the problem myself."
"I spoke to Stephanie who handled my query with patience together in a curteous polite helpful professional manner... Stephanie helped me through the on line buying process in a clear Easy step process.. I cannot rate the appliance depot high enough.. 10/10 from me Thank you Stephanie Mrs Ellis"
"A very competitive price, good product range, easy to deal with and friendly and helpful delivery service. I'll be using them again"
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.71 based on 242 reviews