The Appliance Depot Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot
Telephone

How would you rate The Appliance Depot ?

"Sadly had to return an oven but I have to say from the delivery chap to the lady who processed the credit their service was excellent. I will most definitely use Appliance Depot again."
"The first oven arrived in pieces and they were very good at this point in sorting it out my refund as they didn't have a replacement. I eventually bought a different oven and used a bank transfer after discussing what had happened with John the manager. However I never received an invoice or receipt which I had on the previous purchase, presumably because it was over the phone and not through their online system. Everything was delivered Ok and worked for a while but then it developed a fault that should be covered with their 1 year warranty. I have proof of purchase through my bank statements but its been over 3 weeks of calling without ever getting the promised call back. Steven and John are utterly disinterested and somewhat curt in their response as they blame me for not having an invoice number. Its sad as initially they seemed a good company but I guess its not until something goes wrong do you really get to know a company's customer service."
"Great prices with helpful friendly staff."
"Lovely friendly staff and very helpful! Fantastic prices too."
"Great customer service in ordering. Will update upon arrival!"
"Extremely helpful assistants who were able to talk me through the options and specifications of each item as they were highly knowledgeable of the products. Also very helpful in arranging a delivery to meet my requirements."
"Our very competitively priced freezer was delivered in perfect condition, in the time scale agreed and we were contacted about the delivery in advance on the day. The Appliance Depot team were helpful, polite and professional at all times. Thank you for a great service."
"The guys kept my appliances at the warehouse as my house wasn't ready for them for 6 weeks, this was really helpful. They arranged delivery as soon as I called and on the day I wanted it. However, the delivery company weren't that good, they failed to deliver due to some technical difficulty on the day and then when they did deliver it was just the driver - the stuff was on a pallet but he had no means to get it off the van. It was lucky that I had some builder in the house that day who offered to help get it off the van otherwise I would have had to send it back. So 10 out of 10 for Appliance Depot and 2 out of 10 for the delivery company."
"Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish. Particular mention to John who went the extra mile today and solved a problem I had with a missing bolt on my gas cooker without any hesitation he immediately dispatched the part I needed. Your help is so very much appreciated. Would highly recommend this company for their excellent products and customer service. Susan"
"Stephanie was excellent to deal with"
"So helpful over the telephone and I feel I have such a great buy! Your driver who delivered the machine was so polite and rang me the night before and on the delivery day to let me know he was running 20 minutes late - what a lovely experience, and I will be recommending you to family and friends - many thanks"
"The appliances I bought was exactly as described, the quality was first class even if they had a few blemishes that wouldn't be seen. I bought a Neff extractor hood Neff oven drawer Neff washing machine All would have been more expensive if it wasn't for the appliance depot and polly who helped with all the purchases. Thanks again D Greenwood"
"Excellent."
"great customer service. bought a cooker hood which was unfortunately badly damaged in transit, they arranged to pick it up free of charge and refund was made very quickly"
"lovely girls on the phone and Pip sold me a replacement tumble dryer at great price. Thank you!"
"Happy with the service. Had to change one of the items over the phone and all went well. The driver (Stephen) was very helpful and friendly."
"Item as described, fast and efficient service. will defo be using these guys again."
"got the best product for a great price and only a couple of scratches no one can see as the downside"
"I can honestly say they are brilliant."
"Ordered via telephone after viewing on my iPad. The reason I mention this is that the photos are not very clear when viewing them via the iPad. Went on description which stated no damage top, front, back or either side. Due to needing asap we decided to collect the goods when inspecting the cooker is had been damaged on top front right hand corner. We were very disappointed. However the benefit of collecting was that we were able to spend a little search the enormous warehouse and found a perfect match to our 1st order, we left very happy customers and will be back."
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.76 based on 173 reviews