The Appliance Depot Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"The first oven arrived in pieces and they were very good at this point in sorting it out my refund as they didn't have a replacement. I eventually bought a different oven and used a bank transfer after discussing what had happened with John the manager. However I never received an invoice or receipt which I had on the previous purchase, presumably because it was over the phone and not through their online system. Everything was delivered Ok and worked for a while but then it developed a fault that should be covered with their 1 year warranty. I have proof of purchase through my bank statements but its been over 3 weeks of calling without ever getting the promised call back. Steven and John are utterly disinterested and somewhat curt in their response as they blame me for not having an invoice number. Its sad as initially they seemed a good company but I guess its not until something goes wrong do you really get to know a company's customer service."
"Outstanding selection of graded and ex-display items. Very good response to written communication, and quickly reverted back with reasons for grading on the hob I was purchasing. Swift delivery and good communication around delivery dates as well. Thank you Appliance Depot! Order ref 1/14115-1"
"We ordered a Brittania cooker excellent value nothing compared i am in Leeds no problem the cooker was delivered by a very pleasant driver. I have since ordered the matching cooker hood with the same excellent price and its being delivered to me today. One great advantage is they keep in touch regarding delivery so i don't have to take a day off work. Excellent company i would recommend to anyone 5 stars"
"Absolutely perfect a great price and wonderful service many thanks"
"Shannon offered an exceptional standard of customer service by making sure that my delivery arrived in plenty of time before I had to go out also a big thank you to all the staff who made my experience of ordering my fat fryer stress free just wish you had the washing machine that I'm looking for but will certainly look at your site in the future first thank you all once again keep up the personal touch makes a big difference you stand out from all the other sites"
"THE DELIVERY YOUNG MAN CALL ANDY IS EXCELLENT , CAUTIOUS WITH MY FRIDGES, POLITE, AND NICE AND FRIENDLY. HE IS ABOUT 7 FOOT TALL BUT GENTLE AS AND HELP THIS OLD LADY TO PUT MY OLD FRIDGE IN THE GARAGE !LOVELY YOUNG MAN"
"The Appliance Depot are one of the most professional companies I have ever ordered from. They send informative emails regarding the order and delivery immediately. The delivery of appliances is very fast. The delivery driver was very courteous. The staff communicating by telephone are polite and helpful.The website is brilliant, with photos of the appliances, technical info etc. We have bought graded appliances with a few minor scratches and saved hundreds of pounds on brand name goods. I would highly recommend this company to anyone."
"A very approachable and friendly company to do business with prior to sale . However , when I discovered that the undercounter fridge I bought was too high to fit under my worktop I was told that Appliance Depot would not arrange collection . I would have to arrange my own transport , and it would have to be sent on a pallet . I would not have objected to paying the £ 30.00 for collection - or indeed their so called £ 30.00 "restocking fee" , but this attitude is downright obstructive . If you are considering buying from Appliance Depot , you should be prepared to expect very little help from them after you have given them your money . And if you don'y like it - just get yourself a pallet !"
"To supply and deliver our much needed washing machine with the benefit of an interest free repayment plan."
"Wow what fantastic prices and superb customer service. A special mention to the lovely Polly. I will be buying again. Keep up the good work :-)"
"Brought a Neff Double oven, which was graded, marks were on the back of the oven, so would not be seen when fitted. Saved a fortune. Delivered next day and even carried into the kitchen Great Service"
"Bunch of jokers my advice would be stay well clear, customer service non existent it's took me 3 months and the help of Barclaycard to sort out a problem that wasn't my fault."
"I rang early in the day, to find out the details on a graded appliance, they said ther would call me back in 1 hour or so. 4 hours later I called again the chap said he had been busy & would phone me in an hour!! Never got a call. I then decided that if this is how they treat prospective customers, then delivery etc would probably not be good either. so I paid a bit more & found a decent service elsewhere."
We welcome all enquiries from customers and deal with them in good time, we did in fact call the customer back twice but had no answer, we are very sorry we didn't make contact with you in time so we could have saved you quite a bit of money, please try us again, many thanks.
"Rubbish customer relations nasty attitude"
Very sorry to hear you were disappointed with your enquiry, we take these reviews seriously and always strive to help as best as we can.
"Fantastic product and quick efficient delivery. Staff very helpful when contacted about items and helpful and flexible about delivery date."
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.76 based on 207 reviews