The Appliance Depot Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Shannon offered an exceptional standard of customer service by making sure that my delivery arrived in plenty of time before I had to go out also a big thank you to all the staff who made my experience of ordering my fat fryer stress free just wish you had the washing machine that I'm looking for but will certainly look at your site in the future first thank you all once again keep up the personal touch makes a big difference you stand out from all the other sites"
"The first oven arrived in pieces and they were very good at this point in sorting it out my refund as they didn't have a replacement. I eventually bought a different oven and used a bank transfer after discussing what had happened with John the manager. However I never received an invoice or receipt which I had on the previous purchase, presumably because it was over the phone and not through their online system. Everything was delivered Ok and worked for a while but then it developed a fault that should be covered with their 1 year warranty. I have proof of purchase through my bank statements but its been over 3 weeks of calling without ever getting the promised call back. Steven and John are utterly disinterested and somewhat curt in their response as they blame me for not having an invoice number. Its sad as initially they seemed a good company but I guess its not until something goes wrong do you really get to know a company's customer service."
"I had not heard of The Appliance Depot but a web search found they had the specific fridge-freezer that I was looking for with 'damaged box' for an excellent price. Having seen other good reviews I placed my order. From that moment they were very helpful and friendly - getting in touch the next day to arrange a suitable delivery time. They had to change the delivery day because of a van MOT but went out of their way to ensure it didn't inconvenience me. The delivery driver was fantastic - taking time with me to make sure I was happy with the item (I still don't know what was actually damaged about the box!) and helping me understand how to move it easily and safely. He had a super tip on how to reuse the cardboard box to make an easy to remove protective cover while I still have builders around. I hope the fridge-freezer is as good as the service."
"Absolutely perfect a great price and wonderful service many thanks"
"A very approachable and friendly company to do business with prior to sale . However , when I discovered that the undercounter fridge I bought was too high to fit under my worktop I was told that Appliance Depot would not arrange collection . I would have to arrange my own transport , and it would have to be sent on a pallet . I would not have objected to paying the £ 30.00 for collection - or indeed their so called £ 30.00 "restocking fee" , but this attitude is downright obstructive . If you are considering buying from Appliance Depot , you should be prepared to expect very little help from them after you have given them your money . And if you don'y like it - just get yourself a pallet !"
"Outstanding selection of graded and ex-display items. Very good response to written communication, and quickly reverted back with reasons for grading on the hob I was purchasing. Swift delivery and good communication around delivery dates as well. Thank you Appliance Depot! Order ref 1/14115-1"
"We ordered a Brittania cooker excellent value nothing compared i am in Leeds no problem the cooker was delivered by a very pleasant driver. I have since ordered the matching cooker hood with the same excellent price and its being delivered to me today. One great advantage is they keep in touch regarding delivery so i don't have to take a day off work. Excellent company i would recommend to anyone 5 stars"
"I ordered a built-in cooker from The Appliance Depot. Being inexperienced, I got the measurements wrong and had to cancel - this was 9 days after I bought it and there were no problems at all getting a refund. I would definitely buy from them in the future"
"Excellent service thank you. Andy who delivered our cooker and fridge freezer was fantastic."
"All round brilliant company, Ive bought loads of appliances from this company over the last five years and never had a problem as yet... plus the drivers go above and beyond to help get the items inside for us. Keep up the great work"
"Brilliant product as described saved hundreds and got a perfect delivery from Richard"
"Andy is an angel. He was so helpful and spent a long time here helping me since I was not able to disconnect and unplug the machine. He was just supposed to pick it up, but helped me with everything. Thank you so much!"
"From order to delivery, everything went very smoothly. The fridge freezer was exactly as described, the driver helped unpack and helped to move the appliance indoors. I really cannot fault any of the service at all, really pleased with my purchase and would be happy to use the Appliance Depot again"
"BB delivered with the same great customer service I had recieved along the way. Normally you do not get both a very good price and very good customer service has you have to neglect one or other but here you get both or I did.BB delivered to excatly where I wanted the equipment put and nothing was too much trouble for him despite him being on the road from about 0300 in the morning - my grumpy head would have been on not his; thanks all"
"I spoke to Stephanie who handled my query with patience together in a curteous polite helpful professional manner... Stephanie helped me through the on line buying process in a clear Easy step process.. I cannot rate the appliance depot high enough.. 10/10 from me Thank you Stephanie Mrs Ellis"
"Did not know about this company, I discovered it by pure chance. Now I am over the moon, so easy to purchase. I really recommend the company, everything done in a few minutes, now just waiting for delivery. I will update you on my purchase when It arrives."
"ordered a Smeg graded double oven cooker with ceramic hob. Upon delivery the item was a dual fuel Smeg cooker of equal quality. When I rang to explain the wrong item had been delivered but I was happy to keep this they basically told me it was my fault and that I had ordered the wrong item despite on my invoice it stating ceramic hob. I did not like the attitude of the person on the phone but I got a small discount (very reluctantly) and the cooker is fantastic. Even with this hiccup, when we are due a washing machine I will give them a go."
"Second item purchased from them! Amazing service, huge warehouse full of endless amounts of stock and great set of staff! Definitely recommend them and everybody should check them out!!"
"Super product for a super price. Great delivery and very helpful and friendly delivery driver. Will certainly use the appliance Depot again."
"Completely bowled over by this company. They were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Particular thanks to Polly for all her help and for making the purchase stress free. The cooker was exactly as described and came with all the manuals and extra trays and fittings, fantastic value for money. Delivered as agreed and the driver kept in contact to let me know exactly when he would arrive. Would thouroughly recommend them."
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.71 based on 244 reviews