The Appliance Depot Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Pleased with the dishwasher which arrived on the specified day but disappointed it was left at my door on a pallet as the courier refused to bring it into the kitchen, hence the low rating. I would rather pay more to have it brought into the house ."
"I purchased a Best Hood BE MO 50SS extractor hood. I am very happy with appliance. However, I sent the card off to register the appliance for its guarantee to address an in Blackpool and royal mail returned it saying' addressee gone away'. Can anyone help as I am worried in case i have any problems in the future?"
Hi Jane, thank-you very much for your feedback. Britannia Living Ltd. are the UK distributors of Best Hoods, and they manage all after-sales. If the address has changed from that stated on your paperwork, I recommend first contacting them by email on best@britannialiving.co.uk, or calling them via 0844 463 9705, and these should go straight to Best customer services who can advise you further. Hope this helps! If there's anything else at all we can help you with just let us know. Kind regards, The Appliance Depot.
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.75 based on 209 reviews