The Appliance Depot Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"great service , very helpful thank you"
"Very efficient and friendly handling of our order. Everything they said would happen did, so really happy."
"really good website with graded white goods. credit application was easy and instant. great find! Found a smeg fridge/freezer for less than half price with a small dent on the side, which is against the wall anyway"
"Prices are great (I don’t mind a dent in the door when it means it’s half price); customer service speedy (ordered at 10pm and got a call from their office to arrange delivery by 8:45am the next morning); delivery prompt (just 4 days later with a text message to give me warning that it was about 30 mins away and a call by the driver when it was 5 mins away; and to top it all the driver, Andy, went out of his way to help me get it into my first floor flat up two flights of stairs. I know they are not meant to do that - but he so kindly offered (yes he was refreshingly kind and happy!). Thanks Andy - you REALLY helped me out big time. And thanks Appliance Depot, will definitely recommend you (in fact I already have!). Ps the Customer Service Rating buttons don’t seem to be working - but if they were they would get 5 stars from me."
"My old Bosch oven of 12 years + finally gave up the ghost,the seal went and the dials needed replaced so time for a change. My remit was Bosch Neff or Siemens,after chatting to Stephanie who was brilliant by the way I decided on a Neff Slide and Glide self cleaning all singing and dancing top selling oven getting it next Friday saved hundreds. Another review will be posted once up and working"
"We've had excellent service from The Appliance Depot and Neff who sorted out a problem we had with our microwave. The delivery company were really good as they gave notice of their arrival and fitted the microwave. We are very grateful to all concerned. Really great customer service. Thank you Steve."
"Call to arrange drop off 30 mins after ordering. Delivered off on time. Perfect!"
"Purchased a Smeg Fab Fridge freezer at a RRP of £1699, I only paid £999!! WITH FREE DELIVERY. Absolute amazing deals on the website and will MOST CERTAINLY be recommending them to others. Great customer service and very chuffed with my product"
"I was very satisfied with the help that they have given me, there very helpful and there knowledge is spot on the prices are very affordable so I recommend to anyone 👍"
"Amazing service, great value and professional staff. Where very helpful and left very satisfied :)"
"Great place big range and competitive prices and excellent service from John very patient and knowledgeable , will definitely go back"
"After placing an order for an ex-display item I received a call from their customer services talking me through the small inclusions on the glass and asked if I still wanted to go ahead with the purchase. They then sent me photos and also gave me the option to inspect on delivery and refuse if I didn't want it. I did want it the item was great and such a good bargain. Customer Service really wanted to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Thank you for caring!"
"Very helpful in organising swift delivery."
"I had my appliances delivered at 7.20am this morning. Andy kept me informed on ETA. Very professional company Andy was helpful friendly and polite. reminds me how company's used to be not many left. We checked the appliances out together and as far as I can see they look perfect great price for these goods and would defiantly use this company again, well done The Appliance Depot."
"THE DELIVERY YOUNG MAN CALL ANDY IS EXCELLENT , CAUTIOUS WITH MY FRIDGES, POLITE, AND NICE AND FRIENDLY. HE IS ABOUT 7 FOOT TALL BUT GENTLE AS AND HELP THIS OLD LADY TO PUT MY OLD FRIDGE IN THE GARAGE !LOVELY YOUNG MAN"
"Andy the driver went absolutely above and beyond the call of duty in helping me get my fridge up two very difficult flights of stairs, including disassembling and reassembling the whole fridge to do so. This was an absolute life saver for me, and I cannot express my gratitude enough, as I would have been in a serious bind without his help. The last fridge I had delivered, in three attempts ever other driver refused to help. I can’t remember the last time I was so grateful to a company or individual for helping me beyond the call of duty in this way. Thank you Andy!!!!!!!!"
"Appliance Depot have been brilliant. They kept me up to date on how my order was progressing and replied to my emails promptly. Andy delivered my dishwasher this morning. He couldn’t have been more helpful. He rang the day before to explain when he would be coming, he arrived promptly and was professional and polite. I’m delighted with the service and with my dishwasher. I found the site by accident however Appliance depot will be the first place l look from now on."
"Andy was a credit to the company, helpful and cheery, would recommend him to anyone ."
"Great company to deal with, helpful and friendly on the phone, were fine when I had to change the delivery date, and Andy who delivered the cooker was an absolute star!"
"The Appliance Depot are one of the most professional companies I have ever ordered from. They send informative emails regarding the order and delivery immediately. The delivery of appliances is very fast. The delivery driver was very courteous. The staff communicating by telephone are polite and helpful.The website is brilliant, with photos of the appliances, technical info etc. We have bought graded appliances with a few minor scratches and saved hundreds of pounds on brand name goods. I would highly recommend this company to anyone."
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.76 based on 205 reviews