The Appliance Depot Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"All I can say is Andy your delivery man is an serious asset to this business !! He has such a ‘can do ‘ attitude that I woukd definitely buy from appliance depot again ! The delivery people in other major companies just CANNOT compete with this level of service ! Thankyou Andy ! Really appreciate it !"
"Ordered via telephone after viewing on my iPad. The reason I mention this is that the photos are not very clear when viewing them via the iPad. Went on description which stated no damage top, front, back or either side. Due to needing asap we decided to collect the goods when inspecting the cooker is had been damaged on top front right hand corner. We were very disappointed. However the benefit of collecting was that we were able to spend a little search the enormous warehouse and found a perfect match to our 1st order, we left very happy customers and will be back."
"To supply and deliver our much needed washing machine with the benefit of an interest free repayment plan."
"Good availability and right price."
"I was pleased to find a discounted appliance site selling items at a cheaper price than in the showroom/shops."
"No fuss, pleasant people to deal with."
"So far I am very impressed!"
"Walked in & looked at a good range of ovens from cheap to premium brands, picked the one I wanted and took it home. £50 cheaper than some high street prices and £150 cheaper than Amazon. Result."
"I have a cool Best downdraft extractor and the amazing Bosch combi microwave oven both are graded but were both just out of their boxes and for that I got about £350 saved from their normal cost. The service was good and though they took about ten days to arrive they were delivered just as promised and on time. Very happy."
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.76 based on 207 reviews