Reynolds Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reynolds Blinds
Read Reynolds Blinds Reviews

Tell us how Reynolds Blinds made you happy
First class service from sales person and fitter who gleaned up behind him. Would use them again.
Hi,
thankyou for your kind words and we are more than happy that the service went very well for you, we would be more than pleased to work for you again in the future :)

Reynolds
Good service. Guided me to make own decision. My grandson pleased with themed blinds in his bedroom. Definitely recommend
Hi Charity,
Great to hear you and your family are pleased with the blinds,
we do try our best on giving the best and suitable advise to all our
customers :)

Reynolds
I have nothing but high praise for my whole Reynolds Blinds experience. From the call back service to the lovely Olivia who did the home measuring service and Anthony who fitted my blinds. I am so pleased with the quality and end result of my blinds I have and would highly recommend Reynolds Blinds to others.
Hi Cheryl,
very pleased to hear you are more than happy with the service and blinds you receieved, this means alot to us. we will pass the messege onto Olivia and Anthony :)

Reynolds
I have nothing but high praise for my whole Reynolds blinds experience from the call back service to the lovely Olivia who did the home measuring service and Anthony who fitted my blinds.I am so pleased with the quality and end result of my blinds. I have and would highly recommend Reynolds Blinds to others.
Absolutely APPALLING customer service at the Banbury branch, AVOID!!!

Unable to give an appointment for measuring less than two weeks away, then cancelled the appointment at 16:40 the afternoon before by appointment (no courtesy of a call).

Only reason given was 'unforeseen circumstances'. Jenny and Christine both have a very poor attitude to customer service. When asked for an explanation they refused to give one. No appreciation of the inconvenience caused to both me and the developing company building my new home, who had kindly cleared their schedule that day. Complacent and arrogant.

Absolute Disappointment. DO NOT USE.
Dear Sir,

We are really sorry that we had to ask to reschedule your appointment last week.

As said, there were unforeseen circumstances - this was our van suffering from a broken windscreen and it needed to be urgently replaced as it was not roadworthy. This resulted in it being off the road at the time we were booked in to visit you. We did contact you 24 hours before the appointment was due but we do undertstand how busy you are and this was not ideal.

We will take all of your comments on board any look to see if there are any lessons we can learn from them.

Reynolds Blinds
I have a number of made to measure blinds by Reynolds. After decorating, one blinds bracket and mechanism got damaged so I went into the Leamington store and asked if they could find a replacement. They did find the right fitting and at no extra charge. Very kind and great customer service! Thank-you.
Hi,
Pleased to hear you are happy with the service you receieved, and we will be more than happy to work for you again in the future :)

Reynolds
We found the service offered by Reynolds Blinds excellent, this is right from the initial contact to the measuring up, choosing from the vast selection of patterns and colours to the fitting of the finished wooden slatted and vertical blinds. The quality and finish is again excellent and the staff we had contact with were experienced, polite and a pleasure to deal with. We cannot find anything negative to say, very pleased we chose them to provide our needs.
Hi Mr & Mrs Follis,
Very happy to hear that your experience was excellent with us, here at reynolds and more importantly we could meet your needs. thankyou for the kind messege :)

Reynolds
Have had a number of wooden blinds in the past from Reynolds all of which have been good quality. This week we had supplied and fitted some shutters.

Very helpful shop in Banbury, but particularly impressed by Reynolds fitter Anthony. On time, polite, considerate. Efficient and tidy worker. Excellent finish. Will be buying more shutters soon.

Many thanks!
Hi Bliss,
Great to hear you are satisfied with your shutters and the service you recieved. We will pass the messege onto Anthony and will be looking forward to working for you again soon :)

Reynolds
Very happy with the great professional service and fitting of my window shutter.

A phelps
Hi A Phelps,
Happy to hear you are happy with your shutters and the customer service you receieved, Many thanks for the kind messege :)

Reynolds
Very happy with Reynolds blinds and Antony who fitted my shutters .
Hi,
Very pleased to hear you are happy with your shutters. we will pass the messege onto Anthony. Many thanks for your kind messege :)

Reynolds
I used the Wylde Green showroom to get ideas and help with choosing designs . The guy who came to take measurements was able to advise me on different fabrics and finishes .
The fitter was so efficient and tidy .
The blinds are great and I would definitely recommend.
Hi,
more than happy to hear you are pleased with the sevice and blinds you have recieved. Glad we could help to guide you on your options! Will pass the messege onto the Wylde Green shop :)

Reynolds
We have had three jobs completed by Reynolds now. From our first visit to their showroom in Kings Norton we were impressed by the professionalism of the staff. They are so helpful and really know their trade. Today they fitted a remote controlled under glass awning to our veranda. It’s perfect. Thank you Reynolds.
Hi Chris,
Very pleased to hear that you are happy with the customer service and the awning you recieved. We are more that happy to work for you again in the future :)

Reynolds
We had shutters fitted yesterday by Rob and Alex. Just want to say how impressed we were with their expertise, professionalism and advice. They were so good and tidied up everything. We had to pop out but were totally comfortable leaving them in our home. The shutters look amazing - would highly recommend Reynolds
Hi,
Thankyou for the lovely message and very happy that you're happy with the end result of your shutters. We will pass the kind message onto Rob and Alex :)

Reynolds
Thank you to Dean who introduced me to Reynolds in the first place!! My whole Reynolds experience has been brilliant! From the initial enquiry, the lovely lady who came and measured up, the checking to make sure everything would go smoothly to the actual fitting!! All within two weeks!! The lady on the telephone was helpful too!! Thank you to all of you!! I love how my blinds look and now I’m after some more!!
Dawn Franklin
Hi Dawn,
Thankyou for the lovely message.
We are delighted you are happy with your overall experience and your blinds. We would be more than happy to work with you again on getting them other blinds for you. We will pass the kind words onto Dean and Olivia who came out to measure :)

Reynolds
The service we received in their Wylde Green Office was excellent which made the selection of our blinds a very easy process. The onsite survey was also very professional and good advice was given.
The fitting was on time as planned the fitter was very courteous and fitted the binds very quickly. We are very pleased with the end result.
Hi Allan,
Very happy to hear that you are happy with your blinds and more than happy with the overall service your received. Thanks for the kind message :)

Reynolds
Excellent service. Salesman was extremely helpful, good quality and reasonably priced. Would definitely use again.
Hi,
Very happy that you are happy with the quality of your blinds and you received as much help from our customer service team. Thankyou for the kind message :)

Reynolds
Customer service is excellent as is the fitting. We had a couple of problems with the blinds (alignment) but they were sorted out with no problems at all. Would use Reynolds Blinds again.
Hi,
Very pleased to hear that the problem was resolved sufficiently and you are happy with the end result of your blinds. Many Thanks :)

Reynolds
Contacted Reynolds Blinds about having a roller blind made & fitted for our newly refurbished bathroom. They arranged for someone to come out and measure the window and also showed us various samples. Blind was made & fitted within 2 weeks. Would definitely use Reynolds Blinds in Kings Norton again, the customer service was excellent from the initial phone call right thru to the guy that fitted the blind. I had previously spent a lot of money on blinds from a shop in Hall Green and they were absolutely rubbish. Highly recommend Reynolds Blinds, Kings Norton.
Hi David,
Very happy to hear you are happy with the end result of your blinds and the overall service you received. Thankyou for the lovely message and we would be more than happy to work with you again in the near future :)

Reynolds
Very professional, blinds excellent quality and fitted perfectly. Value for money.
Hi Sophia,
Very pleased to hear that you are happy with your blinds and everything ran smoothly :)

Reynolds
Just want to give you a big thank you, 2 years after you fitted our living room blinds we had a problem, I text Nick then within 20 mins Elain phoned me and arranged for Chris to come the following day. Chris turned up and fixed the problem and then preempted it by refitting the other window in that room... I have to say that is service above and beyond any expectation and with a cheery demeanour and a friendly smile.... I gave Chris an ice cold coke, it was the least I could do. Please feel free to add this to your testimonials
Hi,
very happy to hear that everything ran smoothly for you and the problem was resolved sufficiently. and who doesn't love a cold glass of coke in the summer time :) thankyou for your lovely words!

Reynolds Blinds is rated 4.71 based on 211 reviews