Reynolds Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reynolds Blinds
Read Reynolds Blinds Reviews

Tell us how Reynolds Blinds made you happy
Got my curtains & pole fitted today. Very pleased with them & the service from Alice & Joe. I had quote from another company. Reynolds were £300 cheaper! Without compromising quality
Fabulous service today from Mitchell who fitted our blinds this afternoon. Efficient and friendly and the blinds look great!
Had my shutters fitted, Today, by Rob and Alex. Fantastic job! The shutters look amazing and the customer service was exceptional. They went above and beyond when they sanded down some paintwork, to remove a mark, prior to installing the shutters. Highly recommended.
Had my shutters fitted on Saturday by Rob & Alex they were brilliant & job was done to a very high standard good to see people taking so much pride in there job thanks to all the team at Reynolds Andy 😊
Great service all round. Joe and Derek installed our awning today and we are so pleased with it. Would definitely use this company again and recommend to others.
very happy with Mitchell very helpful and friendly .professional fitter. All blinds good quality .we have used this company several times .
Very pleased with the wooden shutters, Rob & Alex excellent fitters, punctual polite & explained clearly Will definitely recommend great job
Just had Joe here to fit our bedroom roller blind. Joe was very courteous and made very quick work of the fitting without any mess. He took his shoes off before entering the room too, very polite. Shout out too to Sonia who came out to measure. Sonia helped advise on colour and with her help the blind chosen goes beautifully.
THE TWO BLIND FITTERS (ROB AND ALEX) WERE VERY OFFICANT, TDY AND WENT THE EXTRA MILE FOR ME
We could not be happier with our shutters they look fantastic and the quality is great. Amazing service from start to finish. The installers Rob and Alex were excellent we really appreciated the time and effort they put in ensure the finished job was spot on.
great show room with plenty of choice, very friendly and helpful. great service from measuring up to the fitting of the blinds, Joe the fitter very professional and fitted the blinds really quick, made no mess at all and demonstrated on how to use the blinds. have used them before and would definitely recommend them.
Fabulous from start to finish. Olivia and Alice were brilliant, helping us to choose what would work for our spaces and schedule in dates for fitting and Joe and Mitchell were super efficient and incredibly friendly when they came to fit them for us. I cannot recommend Reynolds highly enough. Many thanks
ROB & ALEX FITTED 2 VERTICAL BLINDS ,EXCELLENT JOB VERY NEAT & TIDY NO MESS, ROB PUT MY MIND AT REST AS I WAS CONCERNED ABOUT THE FITTING AS I HAD JUST HAD NEW BAY WINDOWS. VERY PLEASED MY BLINDS LOOK FAB. EXCELLENT 5 STARS.
AS ARRANGED, TWO NICE SALES LADIES VISITED & BROUGHT SAMPLES OF WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR, FOR 2 AUTOMATIC BATTERY OPERATED BLINDS, THE QUOTE WAS VERY FAVORABLE & SO WE ORDERED THE BLINDS, TWO WEEKS LATER JOE THE FITTER TURNED UP AS ARRANGED, VERY NICE LAD, HE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB, WAS VERY EFFICIENT & LEFT EVERYWHERE CLEAN & TIDY, (TOP MARKS TO JOE), WE'D HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING REYNOLDS BLINDS, THEY WERE GREAT. - (& GET A 5 STAR RATING FROM US.)
Rob and Alex did a sterling job at fitting our shutters today . They were professional and extremely helpful . Our neighbour asked them if they would mind not drilling while she was on a zoom meeting and I would like to let them know that she popped round after they had gone to say thankyou being so understanding!!. Excellent service !
Chris with the help of Andy came and fitted my shutters yesterday, they were brilliant. Polite, funny, excellent at their job. Clean and tidy, took all rubbish away. Would recommend the company to everyone.
Bviously don’t need the work. The guy came to measure up, 9 windows in total for blinds. Seemed a decent enough chap but didn’t bother to cover his shoes or take them off when he could see I had brand new carpets. Gave me a rough quote. I asked for it to be put in writing & e-mailed to me but this never materialised. They have lost the business as a guy from a different company measured up & sent me an e-mail with the quote before he left the premises. May be spending around £1400 is not worth it!
Hello, Thanks for the message. We have checked our appointment diaries and cannot see that we have measured a home in Swindon, or a Mr/Mrs/Ms Swindon, for 9 blinds the last few weeks. Are you certain it was our company that visited you? We ask as there is a company based in Swindon that is also called Reynolds Blinds, but that is not part of our group (a bit confusing we realise). If it was us who visited you then please accept our apologies for the service you received. However if it was the company based in Swindon could you remove this review and point it to their site please? If we can help out in any further way please do not hesitate to contact us.
Rob and Alex provided impeccable service, from measurement of the windows, advice on openings and fine settings, and eventually fitting the blinds to the windows a few weeks later. Very clean and professional.
Hi Ben and Nath, Awesome - really glad you're please. Thank you for your business - it is most appreciated.
Really impressed with Reynolds Blinds, had a text to say they were coming early on fitting day and completed their work, quickly, efficiently and left it spotless too. Also my blinds looked amazing at the end, totally recommend this company.
Hi, So glad you're pleased. Thank you for the lovely feedback.
Plantation blinds were installed today by Rob and Alex. Blinds absolutely fantastic! Very happy with the service we received. Rob & Alex were friendly and professional. Very tidy and organised. Would definitely recommend! Thank you!
Hi, Thanks for the message - really glad you're pleased!
Reynolds Blinds is rated 4.72 based on 258 reviews