Reynolds Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reynolds Blinds
Read Reynolds Blinds Reviews

Tell us how Reynolds Blinds made you happy
Friendly, honest and efficient. A friendly team with Nick for the sale and measurements to Joe and Derek for the fitting. All aspect of the process are on time, and the team is very clear and transparent at every step including the price negotiations. Reynolds was recommended by a neighbour. Now it’s my turn to recommend them!
Fantastic service and very happy. Will be back. Rob and Alex did a great job. Would highly recommend to anyone.
OMG absolutely over the moon with my shutter’s ! Love them . Had to wait quiet a while for them to arrive but so pleased with how Rob & Alex fitted them , they were clean & efficient & took away all the boxe’s that they had come in & my old vertical blinds . Would highly recommend this company . They also fitted us some battery controlled blinds which I’m very pleased with too !
Excellent products. Courteous and efficient staff
Superb quality install by Rob and Alex. Very professional from the initial site visit through to the final installation. As with many houses our bay window is far from 'square' and needed the skill and know how of this consciencious pair of professionals to produce a great result. Thanks gents.
I have had several blinds from Reynolds over the last two years after moving into a new home. They are very quick to arrange a measurement visit and fitting is quick and professional. Joe even offered to dispose of the old blind. Prices are competitive for good quality blinds.
Great service, competitive prices... fitters ( Rob and Alex) did a fabulous job.
Excellent service from everyone at Reynolds. The whole team have been professional, knowledgeable, friendly and reassuring. Olivia was very helpful in our initial decision making and Joe did a great job in fitting the blinds. We’re very pleased with the results.
Rob and Alex have been Fantastic , they have fitted New Blind throughout our House they are always on time and they workmanship is spot on and there Customer Service is 10/10 , 2 Great Guys. Thank you
Had our shutters installed this weekend by the amazing Rob and Alex and they look amazing, thank you so much. Rob has fitted our blinds and shutters in the last 3 properties we have had and as usual his professionalism and experience is second to none. Our current home is a period property and so they had to contend with the joy of original window frames and no straight edges. The final result is wonderful and we will definitely be using them again.
Reynolds Blinds 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Joe and Derek did a brilliant job fitting the Markilux awning. They were very professional, courteous and fully explained each step as they went along. It was also reassuring to be told that they would swiftly return in the unlikely event of any problems. Great service overall! Thanks!!
Rob and Alex fitted our blinds efficiently. The were very clean making sure all bits were vacuumed. Very pleasant guys.
Joe was very efficient and professional. He was very friendly as well.
Reynolds have been excellent throughout the process, especially given the difficulties posed by Covid. The blinds look great and have made a real difference to the rooms from inside and outside. Joe was courteous and explained everything thoroughly prior to leaving. Would definitely recommend!
Reynolds Blinds 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Am loving my new kitchen roller blinds made and fitted by Reynolds blinds in Kings Norton. Service was excellent and nothing was too much trouble even when I called to make changes to my order...then called again to go with original order..! Staff were all very professional and friendly. Joe who came out to fit my blinds was superb very polite and friendly and he was quick to fit my blinds and very tidy during fitting and also ran through the working of them. He is a credit to the company. And I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again or recommend to family and friends. Thank you all at Reynolds.
I have recently had 9 new blinds fitted in my home and so happy with them all. I was so impressed with the communication and professional service from start to finish from the Oxford branch. Jordan came to measure and price. I felt so comfortable with Jordan, so polite and helpful that I decided to go ahead with the order. Then the office called to confirm the order and a delivery date. Again, phone calls and emails were very prompt and professional. Chris came to fit them. I was so impressed with the way Chris worked, so professional clean and tidy. Worked very methodically. Even took away the old blinds! Both Jordan and Chris are a credit to you. How fabulous to find a company that still has pride in what they do. Thank you!! Would most definitely recommend Reynolds blinds.
Had our blinds fitted this week absolutely delighted with them Andy the fitter from the Oxford branch was the best such a lovely genuine man and the service from start to finish was super smooth would definitely recommend and will use again thankyou A*
Great service very pleased with the blinds Joe the fitter was quick and very polite Top job as usual, forth time we have used them and will do again.
Rang up to get a quote booked in due to being recommended, Warren sent me an invitation via outlook to confirm the appointment and then never turned up - no phone calls to advise why or anything! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE COWBOYS!!
Hi, We are really sorry that we missed your appointment last week. We investigated this issue today as we said we would during our phone call yesterday. Although this is no help to you, it was caused by an issue with our booking system, and with our stores currently having to be closed there was no-one in branch on Saturday to spot the error. As you know we did apologies when we spoke to you on the phone and immediately offered another appointment for you. This is not the normal level of service that we offer. We do however think that you have been very strong and completely incorrect to describe us as 'cowboys'. An error has been made, but to suggest that this makes us some form of dodgy trader is most unwarranted. We are a very established company who have traded for over 40 years with many satisfied customers - as you state, you were recommended to us. We hope that you get your window blind sorted and are happy with who you choose. Reynolds Blinds
Absolutely love my blinds from the Kings Norton branch. Fantastic quality, great service. Olivia the consultant was wonderful, Joe the fitter did a great job installing the blinds
Reynolds Blinds 5 star review on 28th March 2021 Reynolds Blinds 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Hi Denise, They look awesome! they really suit that bay a treat. Thanks for your kind words, we will pass them on to Joe and Olivia. Reynolds
Reynolds Blinds is rated 4.72 based on 219 reviews