Reynolds Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reynolds Blinds
Read Reynolds Blinds Reviews

Tell us how Reynolds Blinds made you happy
Excellent service from everyone at Reynolds. The whole team have been professional, knowledgeable, friendly and reassuring. Olivia was very helpful in our initial decision making and Joe did a great job in fitting the blinds. We’re very pleased with the results.
Rob and Alex have been Fantastic , they have fitted New Blind throughout our House they are always on time and they workmanship is spot on and there Customer Service is 10/10 , 2 Great Guys. Thank you
Had our shutters installed this weekend by the amazing Rob and Alex and they look amazing, thank you so much. Rob has fitted our blinds and shutters in the last 3 properties we have had and as usual his professionalism and experience is second to none. Our current home is a period property and so they had to contend with the joy of original window frames and no straight edges. The final result is wonderful and we will definitely be using them again.
Reynolds Blinds 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Joe and Derek did a brilliant job fitting the Markilux awning. They were very professional, courteous and fully explained each step as they went along. It was also reassuring to be told that they would swiftly return in the unlikely event of any problems. Great service overall! Thanks!!
Rob and Alex fitted our blinds efficiently. The were very clean making sure all bits were vacuumed. Very pleasant guys.
Joe was very efficient and professional. He was very friendly as well.
Reynolds have been excellent throughout the process, especially given the difficulties posed by Covid. The blinds look great and have made a real difference to the rooms from inside and outside. Joe was courteous and explained everything thoroughly prior to leaving. Would definitely recommend!
Reynolds Blinds 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Am loving my new kitchen roller blinds made and fitted by Reynolds blinds in Kings Norton. Service was excellent and nothing was too much trouble even when I called to make changes to my order...then called again to go with original order..! Staff were all very professional and friendly. Joe who came out to fit my blinds was superb very polite and friendly and he was quick to fit my blinds and very tidy during fitting and also ran through the working of them. He is a credit to the company. And I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again or recommend to family and friends. Thank you all at Reynolds.
I have recently had 9 new blinds fitted in my home and so happy with them all. I was so impressed with the communication and professional service from start to finish from the Oxford branch. Jordan came to measure and price. I felt so comfortable with Jordan, so polite and helpful that I decided to go ahead with the order. Then the office called to confirm the order and a delivery date. Again, phone calls and emails were very prompt and professional. Chris came to fit them. I was so impressed with the way Chris worked, so professional clean and tidy. Worked very methodically. Even took away the old blinds! Both Jordan and Chris are a credit to you. How fabulous to find a company that still has pride in what they do. Thank you!! Would most definitely recommend Reynolds blinds.
Had our blinds fitted this week absolutely delighted with them Andy the fitter from the Oxford branch was the best such a lovely genuine man and the service from start to finish was super smooth would definitely recommend and will use again thankyou A*
Great service very pleased with the blinds Joe the fitter was quick and very polite Top job as usual, forth time we have used them and will do again.
Absolutely love my blinds from the Kings Norton branch. Fantastic quality, great service. Olivia the consultant was wonderful, Joe the fitter did a great job installing the blinds
Reynolds Blinds 5 star review on 28th March 2021 Reynolds Blinds 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Hi Denise, They look awesome! they really suit that bay a treat. Thanks for your kind words, we will pass them on to Joe and Olivia. Reynolds
Excellent service from start to finish. A salesperson came to the house with lots of samples and to measure up. Their advice was much appreciated. Joe fitted the curtains and blinds a few weeks later and did a fantastic job.
Hi Andy, So glad you are pleased. Thanks for letting us know. We will pass your kind words onto Joe. Reynolds
Oxford Branch - shutters, venetian blinds, roller blinds Excellent service from start to finish - easy and straightforward to choose from the range of quality products in the shop. Free home measurement, advice and then professional fitting by Chris and Warren. We really would recommend Reynolds Blinds - they gave an outstanding personal service throughout.
Hi Vince and Sally, Awesome, we are super pleased you are pleased. We will make sure we pass your kind words on to Chris and Warren. Thanks again. Reynolds Blinds
Excellent service from start to finish, the salesperson who carried out the initial visit was very friendly and knowledgeable and offered great advice and suggestions to suit our requirements. The quotation and suggested fitting dates were provided very promptly. The fitters turned up on time and were very friendly, had a really good attention to detail and left no mess whatsoever behind them. I would highly recommend this company as the family run business element can clearly be seen. The wooden Venetian blinds have transformed the look of the front of our house and I’m glad that we chose quality over cost. Well done guys!!
Hi Sandip, Knowing the very high standard of your own work, this means a lot! Thanks for the kind words, I will pass them on to the installers. With kind regards John
Brilliant service from start to finish .Warren was very polite professional and tidy 4 window vertical blinds fitted in an hour fabulous. Am delighted with them cant recommend highly enough and great price.
This was truly excellent service. The team of two were competent, efficient, polite and friendly. Congratulations to Reynolds Blinds on employing such impressive ambassadors. The product, too, is outstanding. Full marks all round.
Reynolds recently fitted a seven meter long, Markilus 6000 awning. Very impressed with the four-man team that turned up to install it. The installation was efficient, but not rushed, lots of thinking time allowed for the job and good coordination between the team. They also brought a very impressive range of tools to do the job. Now just waiting for summer to arrive.
Absolutely brilliant and very helpful. I’m very impressed with Reynolds.
We have had shutters fitted round a bay window floor to ceiling in hardwood, they are absolutely perfect. Rob was our fitter and his workmanship is impeccable, the attention to detail, well its stunning, We have had shutters off other companies and whilst good Reynolds are in a different league on price, service and fitting I will not be going anywhere else now, and neither will my family. Considering all the COVID restrictions they have done brillianty. Well done Reynolds , Delighted from Harborne.
Reynolds Blinds is rated 4.71 based on 212 reviews