Reynolds Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reynolds Blinds
Read Reynolds Blinds Reviews

Tell us how Reynolds Blinds made you happy
The blind is fine.
Organising it, though, wasted a lot of my time.

The shop was locked and unstaffed when we arrived. We couldn't wait, so went home. That wasted an hour of our time that week.
The next week, the installer arrived much earlier than expected, so I had to return home from where I was. More time wasted.
The blind could not be fitted on the originally scheduled date, as the material was not available.
When the blind was ready, the installer turned up early. That was no problem.

So, good product, but poor service.
We probably won't use them again.
Hi. We are sorry you were not happy with our service. It does seem on this occasion that we have had some issues which we will investigate. We do give approximately installation times and dependent on variables such as traffic, job complexities etc we can end up running ahead or behind. But we would always call and please, if you do use us again and the change is not convenient for you then just say no and we would keep to the original time.
Firstly I would like to point out that we have been using Reynolds Blinds since they had a small shop in Erdington some 30 years ago. To date we have had circa 32 blinds fitted by them, including 2 multiples of 6 (conservatory). Up until now I have had no reason to question the professionalism or customer care of the company. However, the latest incidents with my conservatory blinds has negated that trust.
The fitter arrived as arranged to install, during this he discovered that 1 blind was damaged and said that he would arrange a replacement; The pelmets were cut to the wrong size on the blinds for the doors and the retainers were missing. Problems happen so I was not overly annoyed.
Replacement time was suggested at two weeks with a date arranged , however I subsequently received a telephone message that this would be delayed due to the materials not being available. A later call then altered this again due to similar problems. Eventually a firm date was arranged. The fitter again arrived on time for the re-fit. However, when he opened the package the he discovered the wrong casing had been used, a subsequent phone call was made and it transpired that the casing design and size had been altered which meant that again mine could not be fitted. He apologised and promised to arrange rectification.
This had now been a completely wasted day for me and as can be imagined an extremely frustrating time in what was rapidly becoming a debacle. Not withstanding, I once again have to put a day on hold for a third attempt at fitting.
Due to the wasted time, frustration, and inconvenience I approached Reynolds via the Wylde Green branch for some gesture of recompense in recognition of the problems encountered. I have now been informed that this was passed on to management who have refused to offer any discount.
I would like to point out that the service and understanding of the branch staff and fitters has been exemplary. It seems a pity that this does not filter upwards to management.
After many years of loyal custom and sizable expenditure I will no longer be using Reynolds after (hopefully) my conservatory blinds are eventually fitted at the 3rd time of asking.
Reynolds Blinds is rated 4.71 based on 211 reviews