Reynolds Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reynolds Blinds
Read Reynolds Blinds Reviews

Tell us how Reynolds Blinds made you happy
Really pleased with the service. The fitter Joe, was very polite and efficient. One blind was faulty so they have assured they will order and fit the blind at no extra cost. Will definitely be using their services for the other rooms in the house. Thank you.
Customer service: good sales with good choice and good advice given, BUT the order took 20 weeks to be delivered (order 24 July; fitting 10 December). Price: fair Delivery: the explanation given for the very long delay was COVID affecting imports... the product came from China (not pleased about that) Fitting: very satisfied indeed ***** Returns & refunds: not applicable
Our roller blind has been good quality and reliable for 18 months since fitting. We wind every day so it's well stress tested. When i needed post warranty advice to dismount it to clean it Dean was very helpful over the phone talking me through the process very clearly.
We have just had our vertical blinds fitted and are extremely pleased with the service from the initial home consultation through to the fitting service. The quality is very good and staff polite and helpful from beginning to end. We have no hesitation in recommending this company and plan to use them again in the near future.
Customer service is excellent as is the fitting. We had a couple of problems with the blinds (alignment) but they were sorted out with no problems at all. Would use Reynolds Blinds again.
Hi, Very pleased to hear that the problem was resolved sufficiently and you are happy with the end result of your blinds. Many Thanks :) Reynolds
We used Reynolds a number of times. Generally very good service, although now we’ve had a number of shutters fitted on different occasions we found some fitters do a better job than others - pot luck I would say. Good value for money and overall we are pleased.
In the interest of fairness I feel it only right that I should update my recent, not so glowing review. Following my review I was contacted by Manager Nick who apologised for the inconvenience I had recently gone through. The background to the issues encountered had not been fully recognised. Following this all efforts were made to rectify the problem; this included a very generous offer to install my blinds in wood rather than the faux wood previously ordered. At all times I was kept informed, and on Monday Rob fitted, as usual doing a great job. Thank you to all involved, and needless to say I will continue to use Reynolds in the future.
Hi Mr Cantrell, Many thanks for taking the time to add this review - it is really appreciated. We would be the first to admit that occasionally we do have jobs that don't go to plan. But we will always do our utmost to to rectify problems as quickly as possible and we are really glad we delighted you in the end. Thank you so much for your custom. Reynolds Blinds
Good kit and, importantantly, good advice when we visited the shop. Installation was friendly, timely and tidy.
Reynolds Blinds is rated 4.71 based on 229 reviews