The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
Lovely flowers but mainly greenery. Very few roses and the scent wasn’t very strong. Probably better idea to send in summer
not as impressive as I thought it would be for a middle size bunch. And the flowers only lasted 4 x days with the followed instructions.
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are sorry that you are not satisfied with the bouquet you received. If you would send us some pictures of he bouquet we will certainly take up the size and quality issue up with our head florist. The email is info@realflowers.co.uk Once we have reviews I am sure we can resolve your issue
Loved loved the Simply Gorgeous Bouquet. It was quite beautiful.
The True Romance Valentine’s bouquet looked exquisite on arrival, but roses only lasted for 3 days. Disappointing.
So sorry you were delighted with both of the bouquets you received, please forward us some pictures of the True Romance Valentines bouquet and we shall investigate this for you. Email is info@realflowers.co.uk
The flowers were beautiful and scented but had 11 flowers and one stem !!! I emailed about it as a comment and have had no response!
Looks like they are not interested.
So will not order again disappointed
Good Afternoon Paul,

I am very sorry one of your stems was damaged and we haven't responded to you yet. I can assure you we are very interested unfortunately we have just had a lot happening with this lockdown and staffing and therefore we are a little behind. We are very sorry for this - I will investigate it and get straight back to you.

Cindy
Rather underwhelmed by the selection this time. Previous bunches I've sent to friends have been much better. Maybe winter conditions?
Dear Carmel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are very sorry the flowers you received were not up to our normal standards.

Can you please email us at info@realflowers.co.uk and we can look into it for you?

Cindy
A very nice bouquet of roses marred by the fact that one of the dozen roses had been broken during transit. Otherwise OK.
Dear Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are so sorry one of the roses seems to have been damaged during delivery.

The Real Flower Team
Flowers arrived as expected and beautifully presented. A few blooms appeared to be not at their best with few brown tinges at the edge. Slightly disappointed with the quality on this occasion.
Dear Julie,

Thanks for the review, I am so sorry to hear your flowers weren't up to our normal standards this time, we will definitely pass the feedback onto our team of florists. We hope we can make up for it next time.

The Real Flower Company
The flowers have only just been delivered, so there's no way of knowing if they are as good as the picture - perhaps RFC should request the review a little while after they have been delivered.

As for the website. It would help to be able to see all the sizes of bouquets as it is difficult to gauge when comparing different choices.

The ordering process isn't intuitive: it isn't obvious that the additional gifts should be clicked on to include them in the basket when choosing the flowers. You get into a snarl-up of having to go back and re-order the whole lot if you don't choose them to start with;
cancelling the original item caused the order process to fail completely so I had to go back to scratch and re-enter delivery and billing details, which was a nuisance and, if I'd only being buying for myself, I'd probably have given up entirely.

The website is slow at updating the basket when making a selection - notably in comparison with most other e-commerce sites. I frequently got "we can't process your order right now.." messages that left me unclear as to the nature of the issue: server issues? stock availability?

In the section where one sets the delivery address it asks for a "Delivery Contact Number", in the billing section it asks for a "Delivery Contact Number" - that is unnecessarily ambiguous. The second number needs to be differently labelled to make it clear what information is needed and why.
As a customer I was left unclear about who would be contacted under what circumstances.

I emailed this feedback and received no response - busy time of year I guess.

Shipping updates from APD spot on.
Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for your review, it is very important that our website is as user friendly as possible so your feedback is invaluable.

We did receive your email and this and your review have both been passed onto our E-commerce department to look into.

The Real Flower Company
The large bunch was smaller than expected.
Hi,

Sorry you felt that way, can I ask that you please send us and email at info@realflowers.co.uk and we can look into this for you.

We definitely do not want customers feeling disappointed.

Cindy
The flowers and bubbly arrived on correct day but I was disappointed with the flowers, a gift for my daughter. Flowers seemed very dull compared with the photo andd D.C. not what I had hoped for. I know photo was of large bouquet but I expected general look to be the same. Won’t order again
Dear Janet,

Thanks for the review, sorry for the delay in responding, can I ask that you please contact me next week, via email info@realflowers.co.uk and we can look at resolving your disappointment.

Many thanks,
Good Product, They did not meet the delivery date
Dear Anonymous, thank you for your review and we are so sorry that the flowers didn't arrive on time. We have had a few delivery issues with our courier company recent, but if you could contact me so that I can discuss this with you and hopefully come up with a satisfactory solution for you. My number is 01730 818300. I look forward to hear from you. Kind regards, Lucy
The flowers I ordered were stunningly beautiful, and were meant to arrive in Cornwall for my mother in-laws birthday by 10:30am on Friday the 28th. The courier DPD made the whole experience unnecessarily stressful and the flowers did not arrive until 5pm.
I think the recent heatwave had had a detrimental impact on the quality of the blooms.... The large bouquet was a little underwhelming.
Effective service and delivery.
Bouquet not as expected. Selected a seasonal bouquet for £55. The style and colour palette not as shown on the website. The mainly pale pink roses were fine but lasted much less than a week and the yellow flowers and variegated foliage did not compliment them. Offered a 10% refund.
I didn’t know if they had arrived. I had to phone the company the next day to find out.
The size of the flower bouquet was a bit disappointing, as we paid £100 for flowers, for a very special Birthday. Probably think twice before ordering again.
Sadly, because you could not deliver on the actual birthday, the flowers stayed in their box until the next day and were tired and distressed when opened.
Delivery came quickly and when stated.
Slightly disappointed that the flowers didn’t really look like the web picture. And a couple were already passed their best. Not sure if I would order again.
The flowers were for my mother's birthday. Unfortunately they arrived rather wilted and a little crushed. She was a little disappointed and so was I. Thankfully they revived well and now look and smell lovely.
I ordered the £85 bouquet NHS bouquet for a friend’s birthday. I chose this bouquet because it looked wild and colourful and the promo said that £10 would be donated to the NHS. My friend was delighted with the bouquet but I was disappointed to receive no info ( nor did my friend) to confirm or explain that a donation of £10 would be made on our behalf. For that reason 3 stars rather than the 5 the flowers deserve. Poor show re the donation.
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.38 based on 737 reviews