The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
My flowers looked a little limp when they arrived but I hoped they would revive in water. They looked sadder as the days went by and I weeded out the worst of them; by the end of one week, they were all on the compost heap. I was very disappointed as I had been intending to buy from the Real Flower Company for a while as the flowers look so attractive on-line. I'll stick to my usual company - their flowers always last for two weeks.
Posted 1 hour ago
The roses that I purchased only lasted 3 days as I am guessing they were too cold in the delivery van. Your flowers before have been perfect, so I was so disappointed with my valentines gift.
Hi, thank you for your review and we are so sorry that there seems to have been a problem with your bouquet. Please can you contact us on 01730 818300 so that we can hopefully resolve the situation for you. Thank you. Lucy
On Valentines Day morning I was in our house awaiting your delivery and our gate buzzer to be rung ….. that did not happen. Only by me walking up to our entrance and checking did I find the delivery - on the outside (roadside) of our locked electric gates ! It was a complete miracle that someone had not just picked this up and made off with my Wife’s flowers !
You have my phone number - no one called.
I am sure Valentines morning will be extremely busy for you delivery capacity - which you will understand is not my problem - and I do not expend time and £150 to have my Wife’s & my Valentines Day ruined
I will not be ordering from you again.
Dear David, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are sorry that you were dissatisfied with the service that the courier provided. I have done some investigation and looking at the tracking details, the flowers were delivered at 9.25 am, and DPD supplied a picture of the delivery and this was emailed to the given email address to advise. I hope this clarifies this for you and please contact us to discuss further if you wish on 01730 8181300. Regards The Real Flower Co.
I ordered a bouquet for a very special occasion and asked for a specific delivery day. On the day they were meant to be delivered I received an email from DPD saying there was an issue with my delivery and they usually got in touch with people within 24 hours. This left me not knowing if they would be delivered at all. I therefore had to race around the supermarkets to get something instead. The Real Flower Company lady was helpful but couldn't get hold of the courier with it being a Sat. I have sent 2 emails to complain and not heard back. The flowers were £100 and the courier an extra £10 so this isn't the service I would expect. So disappointed as the roses were beautiful when they were eventually delivered unfortunately too late for the event.
On this occasion only flowers very disappointing. We have sent detailed feedback on website form
Dear Steve,

Thank you for the review, I believe our team us been in touch and done our best to resolve the issue. Hope the new flowers are blooming away beautifully.

Cindy
Dreadful! I ordered an expensive wreath for Christmas to be delivered on 23rd December. No flowers delivered to my friend, no notification or message from the company, the delivery link did not work and when I tried to telephone the company on 24 December, was told the offices were closed until 4 January. I expect a full refund and explanation.
Dear Jennifer,

We are so terribly sorry for the experience you received, I believe we have been in communication with you and done what we can to resolve this for you.

The Real Flower Company
I ordered 3 items totalling over £300 and everything I received was in poor condition
The table wreath had a number of dead blooms with a large amount of the foliage and blooms not even pushed into the oasis so arrived dead
The hat box was so badly damaged and blooms in such poor condition they were replaced the next day but with a totally different colour way
The bouquet was in the best condition but still had dead blooms
This is the first and last time I will order
Very very poor
Argumentative customer service
Dreadful quality and extremely expensive
SHOCKINGLY POOR overall
Two days after delivery the wreath is totally dead and has been thrown away so the 5 day promise is of the same quality as the flowers
Dear Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, even if it is a difficult read for us it is vital to for us to improve.

If it is not too much of an inconvenience can I please ask that you send us any photos you may have to info@realflowers.co.uk so we can take this up with the florist team (please don't worry if you don't have any).
If it is not convenient to email please call me on this number 01730818300.

Please do get in touch as we'd like the opportunity to make this right.

Lucy
The box was wet. The hatbox inside was on its side and flowers broken off. See pictures
Good Afternoon Richard,

I am very sorry to see this, it seems your flowers have been damaged during transit. If you have not done so already please email us at info@realflowers.co.uk and we can rectify this for you.

The Real Flower Company
Rip off!! Flowers came Thursday afternoon, all roses dead by Sunday morning. I know subs may need to be made but what I ordered was peach, pink and white, 6 spray roses etc. Nope!! I had 2 spray roses, 4 normal, there was no Lavender, no Rosemary (especially bad as this was a sympathy posy and rosemary is for remembrance). I got 6 peach roses. Then some purple flower (single head, 3 of) and purple something. How is carefully chosen peach pink and white anything like peach and purple?!! Not at all what I ordered and for what it was, very overpriced!!! Waitrose and M&S do lots more flowers for half the money. Money wasted, special occasion flowers ruined. Obviously will not be trying again.
Dear Anonymous, thank you for your review and I can only apologise that you were disappointed with the bouquet. I would like to try and resolve this issue with you, so I would be grateful if you could either email or call me on lucy.fatkin@realflowers.co.uk or 01730 818300. I look forward to hearing from you. With best wishes, Lucy
Spoke to the owner of the company in the end 15 minutes before customer service finished , and Although helpful and pleasant on the phone the flowers arrived at 6 pm on the day of delivery . The have lasted 2 days and now look dead .
Very disappointed for our 25th Anniversary.
We won’t be using the real flower company again !
Shame
First order arrived 2 days late (smelt amazing but too late for my wedding anniversary) while the replacement was half the size of the original order and had been damaged by an item inside.
Sadly the flowers I ordered fro my sister’s birthday died within less than 24 hours of delivery. This is despite her collection and cutting them immediately upon delivery. I have sent her many flowers recently and this is the only company we have had this issue with. I hadn’t planned on leaving a negative review, but the company never wrote back to my email sharing this information and photo with them! Not great customer service either, I’m afraid.
Good morning

I spoke to someone really lovely on the phone this morning regarding this order and the massive amount of trouble I’ve been having with it and she said she could get the flowers remade and redelivered to our London address however thinking about it, I’m a florist myself and make flowers for our house in London all the time, the soul purpose of this bouquet was to be with my father as a gesture more than to have flowers on his birthday when I couldn’t be there and would really rather like to just be refunded for the chaos this has turned into. As well as the shipping because to pay £4.99 for what has happened is just shocking.

Regards,

Abi Phillips

I hope you received my email this morning and I hope these photos further help you understand why I would like everything refunded please.

Regards,

Abi

(Still no response from you regarding these emails)
Whilst working away it was really easy to order my wife 12 White roses for her birthday. She received them bang on time as per the delivery notification. I was delighted. However, my wife called me to say there is nothing quite so romantic as 12 dried and dying flowers. A real shame as the flower company have been really good in the past.
I ordered a bouquet for delivery - unfortunately the courier didn’t manage to deliver it (on a Friday) next attempt of delivery will be 3 days later (Monday) by when I imagined the bouquet will be pretty dead. Very disappointing. This was meant to make my friend who turned 40 happy.
I’ve used this company for years as I love their flowers but what’s the point if she’ll receive a 4 day old bouquet?
I’m not sure you should sell flowers in this really hot weather. Ours were delivered on Thursday. We tried to keep them in the coolest part of the house ( in the boot room so not even on display) and this morning both lots are gone. A shame it was for our Anniversary. Julian Simpson.
Important anniversary was missed as flowers were delivered 2 days late despite the e mail confirmation and they were half dead. Very disappointing.
I paid £75 for flowers, I received the smallest bouquet with roses losing their pebbles, cojld have bought these flowers at a petrol station for a fiver
I m very upset
VERY VERY disappointed! You failed to deliver the flowers I ordered for my wife on our wedding anniversary. A huge letdown and I’m very angry!!
See photo of a bunch of broken droopy flowers delivered 22nd May pm. Waste of money.
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.40 based on 733 reviews