The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
I emailed your company on Valentine’s Day pointing out what a bad experience I’d had in terms of the delivery of your flowers. You invite comments and feedback from your customers, which I gave on the day via your website ,and have received no reply. My £20 delivery charge lead to a sodden wet box where the driver left it in the rain by the door of an out building in my courtyard garden. No attempt was made to come to the front door so that my wife could’ve been alerted to the hopeful surprise of flowers being delivered ( I have this on CCTV as it happens). We have been customers of your company for some years, and in my email I requested at least a part refund.
Nigel Johnson
My flowers looked a little limp when they arrived but I hoped they would revive in water. They looked sadder as the days went by and I weeded out the worst of them; by the end of one week, they were all on the compost heap. I was very disappointed as I had been intending to buy from the Real Flower Company for a while as the flowers look so attractive on-line. I'll stick to my usual company - their flowers always last for two weeks.
Not cheap, but the flowers made a real impression. Faultless delivery
A brilliant company who we have used for many years. Never fail to impress and their flowers are gorgeous and last for ages. Thank you.
The roses that I purchased only lasted 3 days as I am guessing they were too cold in the delivery van. Your flowers before have been perfect, so I was so disappointed with my valentines gift.
Hi, thank you for your review and we are so sorry that there seems to have been a problem with your bouquet. Please can you contact us on 01730 818300 so that we can hopefully resolve the situation for you. Thank you. Lucy
Really beautiful flowers that last over a week. The scent is fantastic too! Ordered David Austin's choice and the only thing I'd say is the foliage wasn't autumnal colours as in photo but didn't read the note that says seasonal foliage used. Might be useful to see photo of what bouquet looks like depending on season. We've already ordered again as a gift and it was really well received. These flowers are a really special treat for someone. Although the ribbons were beautiful I wonder whether biodegradable alternative available?!
Hi, thank you so much for your review and we are so pleased that you enjoyed the bouquet. Thank you for your feedback on the images and we are in the process of putting together more of a selection of bouquets so that we can show the seasonal variations in the foliage and flowers. Thank you again, The Real Flower Co.
On Valentines Day morning I was in our house awaiting your delivery and our gate buzzer to be rung ….. that did not happen. Only by me walking up to our entrance and checking did I find the delivery - on the outside (roadside) of our locked electric gates ! It was a complete miracle that someone had not just picked this up and made off with my Wife’s flowers !
You have my phone number - no one called.
I am sure Valentines morning will be extremely busy for you delivery capacity - which you will understand is not my problem - and I do not expend time and £150 to have my Wife’s & my Valentines Day ruined
I will not be ordering from you again.
Dear David, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are sorry that you were dissatisfied with the service that the courier provided. I have done some investigation and looking at the tracking details, the flowers were delivered at 9.25 am, and DPD supplied a picture of the delivery and this was emailed to the given email address to advise. I hope this clarifies this for you and please contact us to discuss further if you wish on 01730 8181300. Regards The Real Flower Co.
not as impressive as I thought it would be for a middle size bunch. And the flowers only lasted 4 x days with the followed instructions.
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are sorry that you are not satisfied with the bouquet you received. If you would send us some pictures of he bouquet we will certainly take up the size and quality issue up with our head florist. The email is info@realflowers.co.uk Once we have reviews I am sure we can resolve your issue
Exquisite Flowers unlike any other retailer! Can’t recommend enough ...
Thank you for taking the time to put such a lovely review
Disappointed. The flowers wilted within a few days. Not up to expectation or previous standards.
Poor value. Won’t use again. Michael Sharp
Dear Michael, we are sorry that your bouquet did not live up to expectations we always try to resolve a situation like this. If you would send us some pictures of the flowers to info@realflowers.co.uk we will get back to you.
I ordered a bouquet for a very special occasion and asked for a specific delivery day. On the day they were meant to be delivered I received an email from DPD saying there was an issue with my delivery and they usually got in touch with people within 24 hours. This left me not knowing if they would be delivered at all. I therefore had to race around the supermarkets to get something instead. The Real Flower Company lady was helpful but couldn't get hold of the courier with it being a Sat. I have sent 2 emails to complain and not heard back. The flowers were £100 and the courier an extra £10 so this isn't the service I would expect. So disappointed as the roses were beautiful when they were eventually delivered unfortunately too late for the event.
Loved loved the Simply Gorgeous Bouquet. It was quite beautiful.
The True Romance Valentine’s bouquet looked exquisite on arrival, but roses only lasted for 3 days. Disappointing.
So sorry you were delighted with both of the bouquets you received, please forward us some pictures of the True Romance Valentines bouquet and we shall investigate this for you. Email is info@realflowers.co.uk
While previous orders were good, this time few flowers were wilted and. The bouquet did not last long at all. So the overall quality was poor especially for a bouquet of this price.
Thank you for your review and we are so sorry that you are disappointed with the bouquet, we don't like to hear our customers are not happy with their purchase. If you would like to send us some pictures of the bouquet we will take up your comments hopefully resolve the situation. Our email is info@realflowers.co.uk
This was my first order from The Real Flower Company. The flowers (yellow and ivory roses) are very fragrant and have lasted all week. Excellent timing on the delivery, too. Thank you!
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our company, we are so pleased you enjoyed the bouquet
The recipients were thrilled! Thank you for a lovely gift from us to them!
We are so pleased your recipient enjoyed the bouquet it is always lovely to hear
I ordered the Juliet bouquet a couple of weeks ago. Delivery was right on time which was great but i was disappointed with the state of the flowers. There weren't many flowers at all and they died within a couple of days! Not great for the price, i had high expectations from other customer reviews i've seen
Dear Lauren,

Thank you for leaving us a review, I am so sorry you had a disappointing experience. Unfortunately as we work with perishable items and garden roses are particularly delicate this does sadly happen on occasion.

If you have not done so already please email us at info@realflowers.co.uk and give us the opportunity to rectify this for you.

Cindy
Great...as always!
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Dear Georges,

These look amazing, thank you for the super photo, they do look amazing! We really hope you have enjoyed them.

The Real Flower Team
Beautiful and original with a stunning mix of colours
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Dear Allison,

Thank you for the review and photo, it is always so lovely to see our flowers in your homes.

The Real Flower Team
Lovely flowers. Staff delightful and always happy to discuss options.
Thank you for the lovely review, we thoroughly enjoy our chats with our customers and trying and help where we can.

The Real Flower Company
Very beautiful flowers. They were so special they made my wife cry on her birthday. Thank you
Dear Anthony,

What a very special review, we are sorry we made your wife cry but I am pretty certain they were 'happy-tears'. Hope she had a wonderful birthday.

The Real Flower Company is rated 4.39 based on 734 reviews