The Real Flower Company Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate The Real Flower Company ?

"Beautiful flowers and arrangement but all dead with 5 days."
Sorry to hear that the flowers have not lasted. Our bouquets and arrangements are guaranteed for 5 days. Please see here an extract from our FAQ’s on the website…
Short vase life: If your flowers do not last five days, we will provide a free replacement. We will require relevant photos to be emailed to us within five days of delivery. However, this is subject to the recipients of our flowers having followed the simple Care Instructions we include.
Please contact us directly on info@realflowers.co.uk, or 01730 818300, so that we work with you to resolve this. Krissie - The Real Flowers Team.
"Beautiful fabulous smelling bouquet ordered 3.30pm delivered by 10.15 the following morning- very impressive- thank you so much"
"I have sent your bouquets to friends twice. Both times they were blown away with the beauty and scent of them. More than very pleased. x"
"The flowers were absolutely outstanding. They were delivered at the time I order them for, beautifully packaged and fresh ... ready to come into bloom over the next couple of days. I ordered for my parents golden wedding anniversary I was so pleased with the product which arrived. I don't usually order flowers for mum because they generally are a let down so it is generally orchids … as they last longer. Yes the flowers are not cheapest but they're not the most expensive..they are though just sublime...both roses and foliage smelt exquisite and I will definitely return to use you again and again! Thanks!"
"The last order did not get delivered. I am Very disappointed. Previously it has been a good service but this one incident had coloured my view completely"
"I have used this service twice and on both occasions the flowers have been beautiful, smelled heavenly and lasted well. Like real flowers should be...but usually are not. Recommended for a special treat for someone...could not fail to be delighted."
"I felt badly let down by this bouquet. Admin mistakes in the delivery address and phone number were sorted quickly. But the bouquet itself was an expensive disappointment. Several of the roses were over after 3 days but more importantly, it was simply too small and short to justify the price of £135. For that sum, I’d say that customers are entitled to expect something really spectacular. It was nice - but not nice enough for the price."
"The flower company is amazing ! I have so enjoyed flowers sent to me and have always had good feed back from my friends or family. Sadly I don’t have a photograph of the recent bouquet but I was told it was glorious and had a divine aroma. I will continue to recommend."
"I am so delighted and enamoured with my gorgeous scented, Simply Margaret Merril. The stunning rose tied bouquet is a favourite way to adorn my home."
"Ordered the Josephine bouquet and the recipient loved it, thank you."
"Flowers are always beautiful and delivered promptly"
"A wonderful dahlia and herb concoction - my sister was thrilled and so was I. It was delivered exactly as scheduled and in mint condition."
"Very nice flowers but should be for the high price. Felt more expensive due to my introductory voucher being out of date. Unlikely to become anything more than very special occasion flowers, otherwise Interflora is better value"
"Normally I would write a very positive review but this time I was disappointed. I ordered a deluxe bouquet for £160 pounds and 1) it had only 18 flowers in it not the 30 I had expected and 2) the flowers wilted by day 3."
"I wouldn't buy flowers from any other florist, The Real Flower Company surpasses expectations every time."
"Beautiful flowers. Great service."
"Thank you delivered the flower on time but disappointed how your company deal with customer request. I wrote two times to your company info mail box but didnt received any response or feedback. I requested to update my gift message twice via email after I placed my order. Understanding you may not able to deal with my request for some reason but a simple or short message should send to client. From a client point of view, we always want to be informed."
"Flowers arrived on time in a beautiful box. Roses were wonderful with a strong perfume."
"Absolutely stunning flowers! I ordered the Antique hatbox trio arrangement for my mum as a thank you. I wanted something a little different from the usual flower bouquets available as it was a special thank you but also didn’t want to have to pay a fortune. Well the flowers arrived as planned and in excellent condition despite the hot weather and oh my, they did not disappoint. In fact they exceeded expectation and mum was absolutely thrilled. I will definitely use The Real Flower Company again."
"Smelt beautiful as if they had been freshly cut a minute ago!"
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.45 based on 44 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!