The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 20th April 2020
Rachel Woodisse
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 5th August 2019
Lesley Baldwin
More Photos & Videos
The most stunning and beautiful smelling bunch of flowers I have ever received. They were a little wilted when they arrived but I sprinkled them with water and put them in a vase right away and they are now perfect.
I cannot fault the Real Flower Company for it’s easy to order site, prompt delivery, non-plastic packaging and quality flowers. The mix of flowers vs foliage that arrived was nicely balanced and they are still going a week later. Will be using these guys again in the future.
Wonderful flowers but the courier left them at an outside gate without even trying to ring the bell. We were all in all day. Had it not been for the message that the flowers had ‘been delivered’ they would probably have been stolen as was a leaf blower in ten seconds, last week.
A beautiful bouquet of yellow roses and white sweet peas, that my friend said had a really good scent too. Worth the extra for the added pleasure that fragrance gives to the recipient.
The flowers were beautiful, but were delivered a day late and were fully open upon arrival. They began to wilt and die after just over 36 hours. Even with late delivery, I would expect much closer to a good week.
For a start , there was no tracking information especially as this was a next day delivery for Saturday , bearing in mind I had called before placing the order and they had assured me it will be delivered. Called first thing Monday morning , they are oblivious to where my delivery is . They have to investigate and call me back , they call and surprise surprise it has not been delivered , what kind of operation are you running if you do not know where your customers orders are and it takes them calling you before you realise there is an issue ??? PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY !!! Waiting for a refund , let's see how long that takes , but if their service is anything to go by I am sure I will have to contact them again !!
Recipient delighted
Like the ethics. Delivered exactly when promised. Thank you.
Lovely bunch of flowers, really appreciated.
VERY VERY disappointed! You failed to deliver the flowers I ordered for my wife on our wedding anniversary. A huge letdown and I’m very angry!!
Sadly, because you could not deliver on the actual birthday, the flowers stayed in their box until the next day and were tired and distressed when opened.
They make it almost impossible to cancel the sb
The flowers arrived promptly, they were delightful.
My daughter who was the recipient was thrilled with them..They were beautifully fresh and perfumed as described.
I look forward to using this company again,
Well done The Real Flower Company and thank you.
amazing scented flowers
Great customer service, lovely friendly lady on the phone so helpful. Beautiful!!! Flowers The look on my daughters face when she opened the box was something money couldn't buy
I have ordered several hand tied bunches of flowers from The Real Flower Company, the are the 'gold standard' of the cut flower world, roses, sweet peas, peonies, smelling wonderful and looking as if they had just been picked in the garden of your stately home! They are expensive but they are worth it, they never let you down, if it is perfection you want look no further.
Fabulous service, very many thanks. I will be using The Real Flower Company again, and I will thoroughly recommend it to friends and family.
See photo of a bunch of broken droopy flowers delivered 22nd May pm. Waste of money.
Delivery came quickly and when stated.
Slightly disappointed that the flowers didn’t really look like the web picture. And a couple were already passed their best. Not sure if I would order again.
Flowers truly lovely. Arrived as promised and were very much appreciated
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.38 based on 446 reviews