The Real Flower Company Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy

Alexandra
"Beautiful flowers with the best aroma. Gave them to my mum for her birthday. She absolutely adored them!"
Richard M
"As always the service was first class and the bouquet superb!"
Rachel W
"I have been very impressed by the service and beautiful flowers that I ordered for a friend... it was lovely to order from a company local to me and who uses British flowers that smell just wonderful! My friend was so happy to receive the flowers that arrived as ordered... would use again, worth every penny thank you!"
"Consistently beautiful and deeply scented flowers, provided with genuinely helpful and friendly customer service. Always deliver on time and can turn around orders rapidly. I don't buy flowers anywhere else."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Marvellous flowers , my mother said they were the Most beautiful flowers she had ever been sent"
"I was looking for a bridal bouquet but the one you sent me wasn’t for brides!! It was too small we didn’t use that st all"
"Hello, the information of follow up has been good but I didn't understand when ordering the flowers that they would be let a the door in case the person was not there. I thought the person would be contacted by phone to make sure that the delivery happens when somebody was home. I was afraid that they would be stolen or lost."
"Thank you"
"The flowers were gorgeous thank you. The only problem I had was with the carrier as i rang the number on the e-mail I had and al i could get was that I was first in the queue. I rang about 10 times but could not get through. So annoying. Kind regards P"
"I have brought flowers from the real flower company many times before, and I have always been impressed. However this time I was very disappointed with the flowers I brought my wife. They smelt lovely but all the roses had brown edges to the petals on delivery and this increased as they opened. I know they are a natural product but I think when you pay a premium price you expect a premium product. I was embarrassed by the “petrol station flowers” appearance of the flowers I had ordered for my wife"
"The Flowers for my Daughters Birthday, she Loved the flowers, Thankyou. The flowers looked stunning so pleased again Thankyou"
"The rudbeckia? didn’t seem to survive the delivery as well as the roses . One was DOA theyre a lovely autumn colour though"
"I've purchased flowers from the Real Flower Company on several occasions and the feedback from the recipient has always been positive. For a really special occasion, they are well worth a little extra."
"Wonderfully presented and unusual flowers with a great smell just like they were picked straight from the garden. Both arrangements were gifts and were really well appreciated."
"Excellent - look no further. The old adage of “You get what you pay for” was never better illustrated. The bouquet I ordered for my wife's birthday was exquisitely presented with blooms of a quality that were perfect and just got better as time elapsed. Thank you!"
"I bought a £50 medium sized bouquet for my daughter . Slightly shocked at how small it was . Included was a large head of hydrangea which dwarfed the small roses and some cheap white cosmos annuals. To be honest I could have made a better bouquet myself! Disappointed!"
"Everything was perfect from start to finish."
"Helpful and efficient. Lovely flowers"
"One happy Nanny! Different and interesting bouquet of flowers which filled two vases and smelt fab. A little pricey, but worth it for a special occasion."
"Always deliver top quality flowers on time"
"The delivery tracking dystem was amazing"
"The flowers arrived on time and the recipient loved them saying they were the best flowers they had received ever. The fragrance from the flowers was incredible. Thank you"
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.33 based on 270 reviews