The Real Flower Company Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy

"Efficient delivery of beautifully scented flowers"
Charlotte
"I am delighted with the hand tied floral arrangement I received. The flowers and foliage were very fresh and carefully packed. Great care was taken from start to finish. I've been recommending The Real Flower Company to all my friends."
"These were a gift for a friend, who described the flowers as beautiful. The service was very prompt and the delivery went smoothly."
"Really disappointed with the sweet peas this time, most of the lower petals fell off on the third day as you can see by my photo. Have purchased previously and quality was much better. Big disappointment Lynn"
"Actually I was quite disappointed this time. I don't use the Real Flower Company that often - typically for very special occasions. In the past the quality and service has been of a very high standard, however on this occasion regrettably it wasn't. I ordered two arrangements for my Wife - to celebrate our Wedding anniversary and one of the arrangements did not contain the flowers that I ordered (Lily of the Valley) and the other, a medium bouquet of Piaget roses were beginning to brown at the dges the day we received them. I have attempted to contact the Real Flower Company via their website but I'm not sure that the message was received. Disappointing."
"I love The Real Flower Company. I order by telephone usually and always speak to a nice, helpful person who seems to know exactly what I want. The service is excellent and reliable; the roses are beautiful."
"I love the roses and continue to buy for myself and as gifts especially the trio and hat boxes. However this time the bouquet which I received on Tuesday was a bit dry and noticed on Thursday some of the roses had dropped a number of their petals!"
"Flowers were absolutely beautiful."
"Excellent customer service, when somehow my gift message was left off, a staff member called my grandma on my behalf to pass on my message."
"We were absolutely delighted with the two magnificent and wonderfully scented bouquets from The Real Flower Company, still amazing on the 4th day as in the photo:"
"Lovely unusual present for a lady who has everything and is hard to buy for! She was delighted! The Flowers were fresh and arrived on time with the bonus of tracked delivery. Will be using The Real Flower company and will recommend them to friends and family."
"I loved the selection on line and chose the tube and posy for my daughter. It was delivered on time and I appreciated the emails keeping me informed. The bouquet however was a disappointment. Not as many flowers as pictured. And it was a bouquet with a lot of greenery, not a posy as pictured online."
"Beautiful at first but after 2 days 3 of the white roses browned and didn’t open despite proper care with water & cuttinh"
"Beautiful, scented bouquet. If I won the lottery I would order one every week."
"Beautiful flowers that smell divine. How flowers used to be. Get some."
"Perfect flowers for the keen gardener. Thanks"
"My daughter was delighted to receive her birthday bouquet at work on 3/05/19.Lots of oohs and aahs from her work colleagues.Flowers in perfect condition and smelling gorgeous.We have ordered from you before and will continue to do so-many thanks! Wendy Dale"
"The flowers were sent on behalf of my cousin to her best friend as a gift who is an avid gardener. The roses are her favourite and she was absolutely over the moon with the colour, scent and presentation! Would definately recommend to everyone!"
"Ordered sympathy flowers over the phone. Delivered next day at 9.10 am. Recipient delighted with them, albeit a sad occasion. Flowers beautiful and service excellent, thank you."
"Sensational Scent"
"Roses brown around edges after 3 days. They did not look vigorous on arrival. Certainly not value for money. Disappointed as they were a present for a relative."
"As always, exquisite flowers. I am delighted that your company is doing so well and will do all I can to promote you. Good luck at Chelsea. Julia Blunt."
"Probably the best flowers I have ever received. Looked fantastic , wonderful scent."
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.35 based on 161 reviews