The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
This is one very satisfied customer - everything happened exactly as promised
A great service, the flowers smelled amazing and have last a long time
I was very dissapointed by the size of the bouquet I ordered for my Mothers 80th birthday I spent over £100. My sister sent a similar bouquet to yours and hers cost £45.00
I understand that times are tricky but I will not be using The Real Flower Company again.
My granddaughter was thrilled with them
Dear Judy,

We are so happy to hear that.

Cindy
Rather underwhelmed by the selection this time. Previous bunches I've sent to friends have been much better. Maybe winter conditions?
Dear Carmel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are very sorry the flowers you received were not up to our normal standards.

Can you please email us at info@realflowers.co.uk and we can look into it for you?

Cindy
Fantastic service as always! I love sending flowers from you because you know the recipient is going to love how they look as well as the amazing scent!
Touché, a fantastic review, thank you very much.
Delivered as requested. Recipient very pleased
That is great news, very happy to hear your went well.

Cindy
I have used many other florists over many years until I found this company. They are through my experience the best out their and the flowers last longer.
Dear John,

Thank you so much for the review, my we be your chosen florist for many years to come.

Cindy
A beautiful bouquet of scented roses arrived on the day and time expected. Excellent service
Thank you Julie for the wonderful review.

The Real Flower Team
The most Beautiful and fragrant bunch of peonies, roses and lavender with mint and sage foliage.
Dear Stephen,

Thank you so much for the positive review, I'll let you into a little secret the peonies aren't in fact peonies but actually a gorgeous unique rose called Peony Pink. I thought it may help for any future orders.

Cindy
Delivery was on time and the flowers looked good (from an iPhone photo sent to me).
Apparently ‘as many as 30 roses’ I think my sister was impressed by that and the subtlety of palette - dreamy cream and white flowers with beautiful verdant foliage. Altogether a success.
Thank you for leaving us a review, very pleased to hear they were a success.

Cindy
A very nice bouquet of roses marred by the fact that one of the dozen roses had been broken during transit. Otherwise OK.
Dear Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are so sorry one of the roses seems to have been damaged during delivery.

The Real Flower Team
Brought joy to every recipient. Beautiful blooms AND gorgeous scents, perfect!
Dear Rachel,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'll make sure I share this with our team.

Cindy
Ordered a scented bouquet for my wife to arrive 22-12-2020. Delivery was on time but the flowers looked tired and nearly over without any scent.
I complained and got a refund with a promise of a replacement bouquet to be delivered Friday 8-1-2021. These will be a bonus. While I am disappointed with the service I am satisfied with their resolution though it doesn't fix the first disappointment fully. Quality of service is about getting it right first time. I can't believe a company like this doesn't have a quality control system and doesn't train its staff. My perception is that someone knew the flowers were not suitable for sending so the quality system needs reinforcing. Still worth a look if
needing scented flowers. Have given three stars for initial service plus one for resolving a complaint.
Dear Mr Harrison,

Thank you for your honest review, we share your feedback with our head florist.

The Real Flower Company
Christmas decoration surpassed our expectations. Very beautiful. Thank you.
Wonderful news, thank you for the lovely review Susanne.

Cindy
I sent my mum a hatbox of roses, but when she took them out of the box at least six of the flower heads just fell off. Not great.
Dear Philippa,

This is very disappointing to read, we are so sorry this happened to your Mum's Christmas flowers, please do get in touch with us on info@realflowers.co.uk and we can work on resolving this.

Many thanks,
Cindy
The customer service was lovely and the flowers were beautiful, but I was deeply disapointed (on closer reading) to discover that the Kenyan farm which suplys you is not organic, and that you are claiming long distance cash crops are carbon neutral.

While it's good that Tambuzi has ethical ecreditaitons, it's hard for anyone to unpick how fair the wages and conditions actually are when there isn't transparency on your or their website about what this means for individual workers. Regarless of that, exposure to the chemicals required for this approach are not ethical either for your farmers, their neighbours or the areas wildlife.

On top of this you are repeating the nasty lie of carbon neutrality for your flowers. The idea of 'offsetting' as an alternative to genuinely sustainable behaviour is discredited and dangerous. How can I trust you as a company when you repeat such obvious nonsense?

It is even more deeply disengenuous to pedal this idea and then deliberately try and claim that you are somehow ethically superior to firms who only use locally grown organically farmed blooms.

Charity is not a solution the crisis we find ourselves in, the key rule is to first do no harm, and your winter blooms are actively doing so right now both by their use of chemical imputs, their carbon burden, and their dishonesty about their carbon burden.

I was driven to the compromise of buying winter flowers because my dads wife required roses for his funeral out of season. I would like to recomend you to friends who can't break their out of season flower habit, but only if you start transitioning to a fully organic status. You are in a position to do genuinely groundbreaking work on this. Please seriously consider it.
A big thank you for your gorgeous flowers this year. I have bought your superb roses from the lovely French lady who runs your stall at the Farmer's Market in Notting Hill practically every week and I can honestly say that the flowers have been a total highlight. The quality is first rate and as a result of this experience, I have sent your flowers to friends who were equally impressed.
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, we are very pleased you and your friends have enjoyed our flowers.

Cindy
Flowers arrived as expected and beautifully presented. A few blooms appeared to be not at their best with few brown tinges at the edge. Slightly disappointed with the quality on this occasion.
Dear Julie,

Thanks for the review, I am so sorry to hear your flowers weren't up to our normal standards this time, we will definitely pass the feedback onto our team of florists. We hope we can make up for it next time.

The Real Flower Company
We placed an order for some flowers 2 days before Christmas. No other florists were taking orders but The Real Flower Company came to the rescue and delivered a beautiful bouquet within 24 hours to some close friends who had suffered a bereavement.

This is customer service at it's very best. Very, very many thanks to an outstanding company.
What a wonderful review, thank you Peter, we are very happy we could help.

The Real Flower Company is rated 4.42 based on 691 reviews