The Real Flower Company Reviews

The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Lesley
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Lesley
I have used this Company for many years & will continue to do so.
Website easy to use and purchase straightforward. Flowers were a gift for my daughter-in-law who loves wildflowers. She was delighted with her bouquet.
I ordered a Fresh From the Farm English Flower Box which sadly arrived in poor condition. I emailed to let the company know and within 10 minutes I was sent an apology and an offer to send out a replacement. I was extremely impressed by how quickly they resolved the issue. Beautiful flowers from a company that wants to get things right.
My friend was thrilled to receive the beautiful arrangement in the hat box. She rang to say how wonderful it is and that it smells delicious. I would definitely recommend this company.
I wanted to purchase flowers for a very special person who was unwell. I was looking for a quality bouquet that would look absolutely beautiful thereby adding a lot of delight to their heart. Cosmo was excellent in exploring options with me. This included the kind of bouquet and the most suitable size. As I was approaching the cut-off time for next-day delivery, he suggested that I send him the message to be placed inside the card by email. This gave me time to think about what to write. He also double-checked that all flowers were completely up to the standard after I had placed the order. The beautiful bouquet was delivered on time and happily received. I am very pleased with Cosmos' excellent customer service and have actually ordered another bouquet for a different occasion on the following day.
We sent flowers in a hat box to friends and they were absolutely stunning! I will use this company every time now for special occasion flower gifts.
We sent a hat box for a 90th birthday and she said they were glorious and the best out of all the flowers that she received. Thankyou
Dear Francesca, I'm thrilled to hear that she loved her flowers! We all try our hardest to provide the best service we can give. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! Best wishes, Cosmo
We ordered some flower candle boxes as thank you gifts at our wedding. I was blown away when they arrived they were so beautiful! They came packaged very carefully and the staff we dealt with were so friendly and helpful.
Samantha, I'm so glad you had a positive experience ordering from us; kind words like these bring smiles to all of our faces! Best wishes, Cosmo
The website was easy to use. And the flowers were beautifully presented but they only latest a week. My main issue is with the company they use to deliver. I sent some flowers to Scotland and received a call from a gentleman saying they had been left outside his house, not the care home requested. I have emailed Real Flower Company to inform them but have had no reply.
Dear Felicity, I'm so sorry that this happened. Thank you for your cooperation when solving this problem; another bouquet will be delivered next week. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. Best wishes, Cosmo
Flowers were great and arrived safely as were 'strapped in' to the box, but unfortunately box had been ripped open in transit and any paperwork / card were missing so didn't arrive as quite the nice gift it was meant to be
I am happy to hear that the flowers arrived safely despite the condition of the box! Thank you so much for leaving a kind review! Bet wishes, Cosmo
I have only seen photos of the recipient, my Mum,with the flowers but they looked beautiful and by all accounts from the staff at the care home where she lives, the perfume from them was the first thing that hit them as the delivery box was opened. Mum has always bemoaned the fact that "flowers don't smell anymore", and with the advancement of her Alzheimer's there is little positive reaction to much these days however, these did exactly what I'd hoped and she loved them. Job done, and I can't thank you enough.
Sarah, Thank you so much for sharing this story! I will pass it on to our talented florists. I'm sure it will bring a huge smile to their faces, as the flowers did with your mother! Story's like this mean the world to us and really give meaning to our work! Best wishes, Cosmo and the Real Flower Team
The flowers were lovely and smelt wonderful, but we did only get 14 roses, while this normally wouldn't matter (though a bit annoying) it was for a 15th wedding anniversary so was a bit upsetting.
Jeff, I'm glad you enjoyed the bouquet, but I am equally sorry about the number of flowers! I will email you separately with a form of compensation. Best wishes, Cosmo and the Real Flower team
My query was dealt with excellently and I am told the flowers (a gift) arrived and are stunning, the pictures confirm so, I have to take their word on it about the scent. Many thanks.
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Thank you so much for sharing these kind words! I am glad the recipient likes their flowers! Best wishes, Cosmo
Flowers arrived really fresh. Lovely selection of unusual flowers. Looked like I had picked them fresh from the garden. Great colour combination - not the usual saccharin pinks. Seem to be lasting well.
I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your flowers! We try our hardest to make every bouquet unique! Thank you for sharing these kind words! Best wishes, Cosmo and the Real Flower Team
I only ordered the flowers, and did not receive them so I can only comment on the order.
Great service, delivered as requested and beautiful flowers
I'm glad you enjoyed your flowers! Thank you so much for the review! Best wishes, Cosmo
Have been searching for a way to send truly beautiful, garden flowers like yours to my nearests & dearests...to everyone @ The Real Flower Company: can’t thank you enough for being YOU!
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 11th July 2021
I am so happy that we could be your solution! Your kind words brought a smile to everyone's faces! Thank you so much! Best wishes, Cosmo and the Real Flower Team
I bought these flowers as a gift for my parents my father said they were lovely and had an amazing aroma. l may treat myself sometime.
Catriona, I'm so happy to hear that your father enjoyed his flowers! Thank you so much for leaving such a kind review! Best wishes, Cosmo
First class service. Thank you. RMcC
We try our hardest! Thank you so much for taking the time to share these kind words! Best wishes, Cosmo
My daughter and my friend were thrilled with their flowers Thank you
I am so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the flowers! Thank you so much for leaving a review! Best wishes, Cosmo
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.40 based on 888 reviews