The Real Flower Company Reviews

Martin L
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 10th April 2020
Lesley B
More Photos & Videos
Thank you so much my bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning everybody commented on how beautiful they where. The flowers lasted all day and now look beautiful on my table.
A truly stunning bouquet! Various flowers including the sweetest smelling roses that filled the room with perfume! I really loved the combination including rosemary among the greenery. Thank you.
Beautifully scented and sumptuous bunch of flowers. Both recipients absolutely delighted. Thank you.
The flowers and foliage are always beautiful, a definite cut above usual internet arrangements.
Really, really lovely. Always delivered in good condition and on time. I love the addition of herbs and the roses are just stunning.
Flowers delivered in a timely manner. My mum was absolutely blown away by them!! She loved them!! The mix of flowers and herbs was inspirational. Many thanks
The bunch of flowers for arrangement at home was absolutely gorgeous — the roses particularly so - in fact the mix of wispy grasses and the colour and variation of flowers were so lovely that my daughter left them the way you sent them in a large glass vase. She would like to know which rose it is and also one other pink flower with a view to growing them in her new garden! Thank you so much.
Beautiful flowers. The Real Flower Company isn’t cheap but the flowers are great. Photo is of the £90 selection
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Lovely quality and spot on delivery timing.
Generally the flowers are amazing, the scent is stunning, but a few of the roses seem to last about 5 days before the petals start to drop which is a shame. Also have ordered the £100 bouquet before and a little underwhelmed on the difference in the size / price point, so would stick with the smaller bouquet, but they always make a statement when they arrive.
I sent a bouquet to my friend and she said they were the most beautiful flowers she had ever received
Absolutely fantastic flowers and service. Thanks
Love the eco vibe and the flowers were a great success
Good Product, They did not meet the delivery date
Dear Anonymous, thank you for your review and we are so sorry that the flowers didn't arrive on time. We have had a few delivery issues with our courier company recent, but if you could contact me so that I can discuss this with you and hopefully come up with a satisfactory solution for you. My number is 01730 818300. I look forward to hear from you. Kind regards, Lucy
The flowers were wonderful, great garden flowers
Dear Anonymous, thank you for your review and we are so pleased that you were happy with the flowers. Thank you
Rip off!! Flowers came Thursday afternoon, all roses dead by Sunday morning. I know subs may need to be made but what I ordered was peach, pink and white, 6 spray roses etc. Nope!! I had 2 spray roses, 4 normal, there was no Lavender, no Rosemary (especially bad as this was a sympathy posy and rosemary is for remembrance). I got 6 peach roses. Then some purple flower (single head, 3 of) and purple something. How is carefully chosen peach pink and white anything like peach and purple?!! Not at all what I ordered and for what it was, very overpriced!!! Waitrose and M&S do lots more flowers for half the money. Money wasted, special occasion flowers ruined. Obviously will not be trying again.
Dear Anonymous, thank you for your review and I can only apologise that you were disappointed with the bouquet. I would like to try and resolve this issue with you, so I would be grateful if you could either email or call me on lucy.fatkin@realflowers.co.uk or 01730 818300. I look forward to hearing from you. With best wishes, Lucy
Absolutely beautiful flowers, efficiently delivered and much appreciated by the recipient
Dear Anonymous, thank you for your review and we are so pleased that the flowers were appreciated and we are grateful for your kind words.
Wonderful Customer Service and really helpful advice with ordering some David Austin cut roses for my daughter’s wedding. We ordered 24 stems of roses to arrive the day before our Thursday wedding, because of the Bank Holiday on the Monday. The flowers were delivered well before the morning delivery slot that we were given which was very helpful, however we were a little disappointed to find that the flowers were already quite open when we unwrapped them and didn’t seem as fresh and firm as we’d expected them to be. One of the rose heads had fallen off and the outer petals of many of the flowers were brown and soft.
I don’t know if the Bank Holiday meant that the roses weren’t as fresh as they would usually be? We mixed the roses in with many other flowers and foliage so overall they still looked lovely!
Dear Amanda, thank you for posting this review and we are so glad that we were able to help with the flowers for your daughters wedding. I can only apologise for the issue with some of the roses. If you would like to contact me so that I can discuss this with you on 01730 818300. Thank you Lucy
Beautiful flowers, recipients loved them.
Dear Anonymous, thank you for taking the time to review our company, we are so pleased the recipient loved the flowers.
I bought flowers for a special friend and this is what she said when they arrived: 'what a wonderful large box of delicious smelling flowers' I think that says it all really! Thank you Rosebie and your Team!
Dear Emma, on behalf of Rosebie and the team thank you so much for your feedback, we are delighted that your friend enjoyed the flowers.
Very helpful, especially when I needed to correct a mistake in my message, the flowers were delivered on time and the recipient loved them, and best of all they are ethical and sustainable. All round very highly recommended.
Dear Patrick, thank you for your review and recommendation and we are only too happy to help.
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.42 based on 593 reviews