The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
Ordered a bouquet of Caffe Latte roses for a specific reason Ciera was very helpful in making sure they arrived on time and the product was absolutely beautiful. A great experience and would definitely recommend The Real Flower Company.
The only problem I have with the real flower company is I think they are often let down by their delivery company and their choice of rose if distance is involved. Mopheaded roses do not travel distance well.
My flowers arrived having been damaged in transit. I emailed the company and they responded in minutes and sent me a much bigger and better bouquetn2 days later. Customer service was outstanding.
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Excellent flowers. Excellent service
Beautiful flowers, delievered next-day to an address in Dorset.
Very pleased with the purchase which is a present for my friend at the Flower Club. The service was very good.
Good website, but the pictures are misleading, I was surprised to be told the displayed flowers were nearly twice the price suggested in the photo. Making them very expensive. However I was assured by the recipient they were beautiful
The flowers would have been lovely but looked very ‘sad’ and not as fresh as I would have hoped. Being arranged two days before the funeral and delivered the day before just didn’t work for this particular sheaf. Rather disappointing because everything else we have bought from TRFC has been beautiful. Such a shame.
Dear Lois, We are very disappointed to read this, thank you for your honest and helpful review, this will help us in future when advising what is best for our customers. I believe my colleague has emailed you to discuss this further. We are very sorry for your loss. Best Wishes, The Real Flower Company Team
I have said very good although I rarely if ever see what I’m sending but rely on the grateful recipients. They certainly all remark on the lovely scent. What I will say is I’ve used your company for numerous orders over the past few years and never been offered any kind of voucher or discount for my efforts as far as I know. I would quite like some recognition for my loyalty!
Thank you for your review, have you subscribed to our newsletter? If not please do so as we often have special offers included. Many thanks, The Real Flower Company
Mrs Harrop was delighted with her flowers.Beautiful colours.
This is wonderful news, thank you for letting us know. Best Wishes, The Real Flower Team
The beautiful autumn flowers sent to my daughter were so much appreciated and have lasted so well. Many thanks!
Dear Trissa, Thank you for the lovely review, we are so pleased to read your daughter enjoyed her flowers. Best Wishes, The Real Flower Company
For something really special I lawyer use RFC. Recipients are invariably wowed by the quality and presentation. You can’t do better.
Thank you for the wonderful review, we are so pleased to read this. Best Wishes, The Real Flower Team
Absolutely delighted with pretty and fragrant bunch of flowers
Wonderful news! Thank you
lovely seasonal flowers
Thank you Alan, very pleased to read you enjoyed them.
Unfortunately, this was the second delivery of flowers by the Real Flower Company - but again they were disappointing, wilting, brown and looked liked they had been sat around for a while - such a shame.
Thank you for the review, we are so sorry to read you have had a negative experience, can you please email our customer service team at info@realflowers.co.uk and we can look into it? Many thanks, The Real Flower Company
I haven't seen them but the choices seemed good on website and they were well-received. I liked the option of pink fizz!
Wonderful, thank you for your kind words Fiona and yes, we all love a little bit of pink fizz. Best Wishes, The Real Flower Company
Truly awful. Appalling customer service. Flowers were not delivered on the chosen day, so I contacted customer services. They were to look into it and give me a call back. 5 hours later and nothing from them so called back. The entire attitude was it was the couriers fault and nothing to do with them (maybe they should have chosen a better firm them??). For £65 for a small bunch of flowers one would expect a premium service. 3 days later and the dead flowers were delivered. The attitude of the staff through the whole process was frankly embarrassing. Save your money and don’t choose The Real Flower Company.
The flowers I bought were for my daughter as a surprise and she called me in tears as they were so beautiful. It’s my sister in law’s birthday on Friday and I’m about to order her a lovely bouquet to be delivered too.
Thank you John for taking the time to leave us a review and thank you for your kind words, very pleased to hear they were enjoyed. Best Wishes, The Real Flower Company
Lovely flowers, excellent sparkling wine and delicious chocolates - recipient delighted! Also really helpful in sorting out an online IT glitch. 2nd time I used The Real Flower Company in a month.
What a wonderful review! Thank you so much.
As ever my Fresh from The Farm bunch arrived well packed and when expected. The selection was good as ever fitted in beautifully with my autumn decoration.
Wonderful news, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a lovely review. Best Wishes, The Real Flower Team
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.41 based on 975 reviews