The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
I love wild, natural 'countryside' flowers so I was thrilled with the bunch I received from The Real Flower Company. It was an abundant, hand tied bouquet of different flowers, berries, and grasses. It was so gorgeous I decided to use the company to send flowers to my sister in law for her birthday. I thought 'this is going to cost a fortune' as the bunch I'd received looked expensive. But I was surprised to find that The Real Flower Company are cheaper than Bloom & Wild and other postal flower companies. They also offer next day delivery if, like me, you are a bit forgetful. The Real Flower Company are a real find and I'll definitely use them again.
Congratulations! Lovely REAL flowers! Beautiful and wonderfully smelly! Such a welcome change from shop bought flowers. A miracle they arrive in such god nick- my daughter Caroline was thrilled with hers too. She’s an artist and said she’s drawing them at this moment.
The Real Flower Company is my absolute go-to when I want to cheer someone up/send a birthday present. I have used the company multiple times for many years and I have never been less than totally happy with the service and the feedback from recipients. I tend to go for their scented offerings, which are simply best in class. I hope that the company continues to prosper. In the pretty awful times that we are all experiencing, it brings pleasure into peoples' lives. We need that more than ever.
Great customer service. Had to change the delivery address at the last minute. They were really helpful and friendly. Will definitely use again.
Fantastic! Great customer service who noted our request for super smelling flowers for our mums birthday and they delivered the most beautiful roses that apparently smelt unbelievable. Thank you!
Purchased a bouquet for my cousins birthday - they arrived on time and in perfect condition !
The web site is easy to use and efficient. The flower choices are clear re content and sizes. The flowers delivered were on time and said to be beautiful. - fresh and different. Thank you to all involved.
I ordered an October birthday bouquet for my friend Maria, who was spending her 70th birthday away from anyone as so many must this year. She was delighted with it. She sent photos, and I thought they looked just as good as the ones on the website (which is unusual for flowers ordered online). The whole process was easy, though I had to order over the phone as the website was malfunctioning.

I have always turned to the Real Flower Company when requiring flowers for a special occasion. The plant material is often unusual, but the quality of it, and composition of the bouquets, are first rate.
Thank you for the wonderful review, I must admit the October Birthday bouquet is a bit of a show stopper this year. Very pleased it was a success.

Cindy
amazing as always I would always get my flowers from here
Thank you Michael, long may it continue.

The Real Flower Company
I ordered flowers for my sister's new home, but they ended up with me. I am.a keen flower arranger and conditioned them for 24hrs and they look brilliant. I will dry the hydrangeas and use again!!
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Dear Louise,

How creative and lovely, you have done a super job, our head florist may be head hunting you soon. So pleased you got to enjoy them and your sister enjoys hers.

Cindy
Beautiful flowers - will order again
Wonderful, thank you, we will be waiting. The Real Flower Company
I was actually very unimpressed with the flowers sent to my friend on her birthday, photo attached. I worked for TRFC in it's infancy doing the PR and work near the shop in Fulham and did buy regularly from there for myself. I really like the ethos of the company and so chose to use you to send flowers for my friends birthday. The bouquest delivered looks nothing like the photo on your website even taking into account seasonal flowers and if the bouquet featured is the small or medium sized bouquet. Super disappointed with 4 roses, 1 scabious, 3 Saffs, 1 Phlox, 1 pink snowberry and a couple of other things only!
Dear Terence,

Thanks for your review and the support over the years, could you please email me on info@realflowers.co.uk and we can look into this for you. We definitely do not want unimpressed customers.

Cindy
The service was really good, friendly, easy to deal with. I must admit I was a little underwhelmed for the price (over £100) & to be so exited to receive such a huge box with such a small bouquet of flowers inside. The stems were cut so short that it was nearly impossible to follow the care instructions (re cut the stems every day) as any shorter and id have had just heads after 2 days. Also no flower food supplied and four days in and they are well on their way out which is a real shame as the flowers themselves are lovely, just cant help but feel a little short changed for the price.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and very honest review and kind words about the service however we are very sorry to hear you were disappointed by your flowers.

Please can you drop us an email on info@realflowers.co.uk with your order number and we can look into it for you?

Cindy
Great communication. Most importantly, the recipient of the flowers was really pleased not only with my gesture but with the quality and beauty of the bouquet. Thank you, will definitely use your service again
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Dear Martin,

Thank you for the lovely review and what a lovely photo. Very pleased you were happy with our flowers.

The Real Flower Company
Thank you Martin for the lovely review and pretty spectacular image.

Cindy
Gorgeous locally grown flowers, beautiful packing, excellent website and delivery, what more could you want?
My niece was delighted.
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Dear Helen,

What a wonderful review, you bought a smile to our faces, to be absolutely honest, even to our standards that is a pretty spectacular looking bouquet.

Dear Helen,

Thank you for the wonderful review, we are very happy you were pleased.

The Real Flower Company
Simply gorgeous - a last hit of summer colour -thank you so much
Hi Penelope,

Thanks for the kind words and it is our absolute pleasure.

The Real Flower Company
Expensive but wow so beautiful
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 4th October 2020 The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 4th October 2020
Happy to hear you were impressed.

The Real Flower Company
My wife is absolutely delighted with your floral display and she can't stop smelling the wonderfully scented roses - I think I shall be flavour of the month, thanks to you!
This display was every bit as amazing as the previous ones I have ordered.
Peter Davis
Dear Peter,

What a super review, we are so pleased you and your wife are happy and enjoying the scented roses, it is so special to have scented flowers.

Dear Peter,

What a fabulous review, thank you! Very pleased both you and your wife are happy with the flowers, there really is something very special about scented roses.

Cindy
Bigger than expected so it wouldn’t fit on my front drawer as planned but looks stunning hung up indoors! Beautifully presented and a lovely scent. Would recommend
Dear Joanna,

Thanks for the review and at least if it is indoors you get to see it more.

Cindy
Beautiful scented bouquet of flowers, a joy to look at.
Very pleased you enjoyed your flowers.

The Real Flower Company is rated 4.43 based on 621 reviews