The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
I love this company and have purchased flowers from them for the last few years with happy recipients. Sadly the flowers I ordered for Easter were well below their usual high standards with some already wilted on arrival and then the rest only lasting a couple of days. Im sure this was a one off and will go back
I love the flowers this company normally supplies, but this time I was very underwhelmed, and a bit embarrassed by what was sent as a gift
Beautiful flowers brimming with scent. Priced to ensure such excellence
I had continuous outstanding Service! My order was not straightforward and everyone I spoke to was polite, helpful, and caring. I could not speak more highly of the service I received! The flowers were Divine! Thank You Sincerely’
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 8th April 2021 The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Excellent selection and service very well received by recipients.
Parcel containing a gift was left outside in the pouring rain at some distance from the house where the recipient of the gift lived. The house in question has a porch, visible from where the gift was left, so it's pretty disappointing that the delivery company couldn't have left it there.
I use the Real Flower Company when I want to send a truly special, beautiful bouquet. My recipients have always been delighted. Sorely tempted to send some to myself!
Very good service and beautiful flowers; Many thanks, we will definitely be using you again!
Bought for my sister's eightieth, she absolutely loved them, beautiful roses with a gorgeous sweet scent!
It is a little too early to assess the sweet pea seedlings.
I hope to be more certain of delight when they are bigger - they only arrived yesterday.
I ordered a spring bouquet which was absolutely beautiful and lasted 2 weeks. It had a 9/10 rating for scent and I was expecting a burst of heady scent. However, it didn’t really produce any scent at all. It’s a shame as they’re not cheap. I was hoping to use them again for Easter but I decided not to this time.
The flowers arrived on time and beautifully packaged. The scent was stunning and the mix of flowers and foliage perfect. They were a Mother's Day gift for Mum, she has very limited vision so the scent was so important. I would not hesitate in recommending this company to anyone. I'm a very satisfied customer. Thank you.
Very helpful after sales. Recipient very pleased- result!
The flowers were very pretty, lasted just over a week. I thought they were expensive.
Absolutely gorgeous flowers!
Mothers' day flowers were lovely but I was disappointed as they were not the yellow I had requested. Customer service was great as they were very responsive and helpful. They offered to send out another bouquet which this time was indeed yellow themed and good quality. I will definitely use them for my flowers in future.
I sent the flowers to my mum for Mother's Day. She was delighted with them and said they were the best flowers she had ever had! She sent me a picture to show me and they looked stunning.
THE highest quality of flowers delivered in a bouquet to the door I have ever seen. David Austin Rose's raise the bar. Love them
Dear Heather,

What a wonderful review, thank you so much.

Best Wishes,
Cindy
Beautiful cafe latte flowers and prompt delivery as promised. Thank you very much, my mother loved them. Have always been disappointed with flowers looking substandard compared to pictures online but with the real flower company there were no surprises and the flowers looked like the picture. Definitely my go to flower company now. Thanks again.
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Dear Nadia,

What a lovely photo and review, thank you so much. We do love Cafe Latte roses, their colour and scent is just wonderful.

Best Wishes,
The Real Flower Company
Great service for mother's day
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.37 based on 787 reviews