The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
See photo of a bunch of broken droopy flowers delivered 22nd May pm. Waste of money.
Absolutely beautiful arrangement - my sister was delighted to receive them. It's great to know that you're taking so many steps to provide your flowers in an environmentally friendly way. Thank you!
VERY VERY disappointed! You failed to deliver the flowers I ordered for my wife on our wedding anniversary. A huge letdown and I’m very angry!!
I think this company are only interested in big orders. I ordered through Selfridges a bouquet of flowers £40+ for a 40th birthday. I ordered them on the 2/4/20 for delivery 8/4/20. They did not arrive and even after tweeting my annoyance and being asked to email them - to date i have not had a reply. To add insult to injury the flowers arrived yesterday 15/4/20 half dead.
I spoke to the company as I wanted to order my husband some birthday flowers, in time of lock down, and wanted his favourite colours if possible. We discussed the orange and yellow colours with white avoiding pastel colours especially pink and I was told to order a Florists Bouquet and that those notes would be on it.
The delivery arrived perfectly on the birthday morning but imagine my disappointment that the bunch of flowers was all pastel pink/peach and dark pink roses, with one pale yellow one tucked underneath. The arrangement was not particularly well assembled with the flowers arranged well together.
The roses were beautiful and smelt lovely.My husband appreciated the thought but I thought for the price of the bouquet that it was not as good as it should have been. To completely ignore my request for certain colours with no note of explanation seemed very high handed. I should have ordered the standard assembly of yellow and white and got more of what I wanted.
Such a shame as using real flowers with a gorgeous scent is just like picking them from your own garden.
Had a message to say flowers delivered and then asked for this review. Haven't ordered flowers since Xmas 2018...this is now April 2020!
I was disappointed in the flowers you sent as I felt they were poor quality. The were very dry when the arrived and very droopy
I am very disappointed I have to write this review.
At this present time (Coronavirus)...... I ordered flowers for my daughters birthday.
She is at home with a young baby ... top floor flat. We live mum and dad 120 miles from her.
Flowers did not arrive on her birthday! I think I was more disappointed than she was.
Contacted The Real Flower Co.... who said they would look into it and call me back.
No phone call came:!
I had to do the chasing....
I asked for a Refund as it was passed her birthday.
No Refund came ....
I had to remind them I hadn't received it.
Not a happy person with customer service .... would expect more from this preium company.
I did say I would use them again ...... but to be honest this is not exceptable.
Not even a gesture of good will from them.
Flowers were small. Even though it was £150 + £20 postage. Bad value for money.
I sent my sister (who lives in London) some of your flowers because your flowers are her favorite. She loved them but I have to say that when I saw them 2 days later they were looking a little sad compared to some that arrived the same time from a different company. Having spent nearly £100 on this I was not that happy. Just too expensive for me.
I have brought flowers from the real flower company many times before, and I have always been impressed.
However this time I was very disappointed with the flowers I brought my wife. They smelt lovely but all the roses had brown edges to the petals on delivery and this increased as they opened.
I know they are a natural product but I think when you pay a premium price you expect a premium product.
I was embarrassed by the “petrol station flowers” appearance of the flowers I had ordered for my wife
I was really disappointed with what was received. I order the most expensive option and it looked nothing like the picture. I will not be ordering again from this business.
I have emailed them my complaint and wrote my review 10 days ago but still no one followed up with me. Such a SHAME to use Real Flower Company on my big day. I had to rearrange it by myself the night before my wedding! My bouquet was ugly, poorly arranged and it looked very different from the online picture! Thought they had reputation as they were at Chelsea Flower Show, now proved that their customer service is bad, only managed to update very often on Facebook and Instagram. No apologies and will NOT recommend you to order your bridal bouquet from them if you want them to ruin your wedding day! I feel so regret not to use a local florist..
I was disappointed with the size of the bouquet considering the price changed was £100. In addition the peonies do not seem to have bloomed, instead they are dying. I am disappointed with the quality if the flowers used in this bouquet and believe the reviews for this bouquet is misleading.
Excellent service , all round a delight, fantastic ladies
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.40 based on 730 reviews