The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
Flowers arrived in beautiful condition and the 2 recipients lived them.
Really disappointed. Have ordered from you in the past and made a point of ordering for my Mum's birthday. the flowers had no scent as advertised and were already looking past their best on the day they arrived. By the next day, they were dropping petals. I paid a higher price than average for what i thought was going to be a nice bouquet but it was really disappointing
Unfortunately some of the lily of the valley were dead/brown on arrival and it had obviously been dropped by courier as had come out of holder in the box, disappointed with the quality
Have had flowers before from you but have to admit that this time I was disappointed. The little hat box with Lillies of the Valley had fallen over, also a third of the lillies were beyond peak condition. Couldn't recommend anyone to buy this. Sorry.
The quality of flowers are quite outstanding, beautiful colours, from bouquets to a box of sweet peas to grow in the garden - a stunning gift to send or receive. I can't recommend them highly enough! Thank you!
Lovely fragrant flowers
The Real Flower Company have the most wonderful flowers and we have always been delighted with their service.
The recipient, who lives at the other end of the country and is not technologically minded, said the flowers were lovely. I was very pleased to be sending 'eco' flowers.
Very reliable. . . And always beautiful long lasting blooms . .
This company is both personable and professional. They were able to produce the most exquisite elegant flowers at quite short notice, with minimal hassle and in a friendly relational manner-Thankyou so much.
I can always trust Real Flowers to deliver the most gorgeous bouquets I've ever seen or smelt and every loved one whom has received one agrees!
There was an initial problem with their delvery people but this was handled extremely well by Lucy (their Customer Service Manager). The flowers themselves are wonderful and my wife was very pleased with them.
Just perfect ......simply beautiful flowers and excellent service. Thank you.
The flowers were for a very dear friend and she was absolutely over the moon with her bouquet. I have been a very big fan of The Real Flower Company for some years. When you want something that is very special they certainly produce the goods. I highly recommend Karen Pearson
Gorgeous flowers. There was a delivery issue but the company kindly sent a second bunch to make up for this. Very pleased with impeccable service
The recipient of the flowers was very pleased. Thank you.
I received my flowers last week. You will not be disappointed. I am so happy with the quality of the flowers, how they arrived and versus the picture that I ordered from. I have been let down by so many other companies The Real Flower Company is absolutely awesome. I actually called their customer services to thank them. Wonderful service fantastic product!
My friend who was the recipient of the sweet peas was very pleased with her gift. She loved the inclusion of mint. A nice touch. She sent me pictures and I was struck by how small the bunch was. They are expensive so I’d expected more for my money.
Good plant, Beautifully packaged, handy to have the tracked delivery
I was very disappointed with the quality of the flowers I received. These flowers are very expensive and therefore should be top quality. They were clearly a little tired when they arrived, lasted just less than a week and never came out properly (the attached picture was taken after 5 days). My regular delivery from Freddie's flowers at roughly 1/4 of the price is superior in every way.
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.40 based on 897 reviews