The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
My wreath arrived beautifully packaged and on time. It is amazing quality. Thank you.
Thank you so much for the review, it makes us so happy to read this. We hope you have a magical Christmas.

Cindy
Sent the David Austin Tess wreath to a friend for Christmas apparently its absolutely stunning she is so delighted by it she has called me 3 times to thank me
Dear Stephanie,

What a wonderful review, thank you so much and so happy she is pleased. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Cindy
The Christmas wreaths are beautiful to look at but they don't last. I had to re-order one as it wilted and died after five days.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate both positive and negative feedback as it is vital to ensure we continue to provide great service.

Please do get in touch with our customer services team on info@realflowers.co.uk and we can do our best to help sort the situation.

The Real Flower Company
Excellent prompt service and flowers were beautiful. My sister was delighted with the bouquet.. quality flowers with a scent...
Dear Victoria,

Thank you for the review, very pleased to read your sister enjoyed them.

Cindy
The Christmas Wreath and flower table decorations I ordered are simply beautiful. The delivery service was very good. The wreath is really lovely and fresh, I am very happy.
Dear Joanne,

What a lovely review, we are delighted to read you are happy with your flowers. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Cindy
First class service. Perfect bouquet delivered. Recipient thrilled and delighted.
Fabulous! Thanks for the review, very happy they went down well! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Roger.

Cindy
The flowers were absolutely fantastic, beautifully arranged with interesting foliage. They arrived very fresh and ready to put in a vase.
Dear Lindsay,

Thank you for the review, we are so happy you enjoyed your flowers. Hope you continue to enjoy them.

Cindy
Our pink roses were really lovely and easy to order online.
Their delivery was spot on.
Thank you for the writing us a lovely review, we happy you enjoyed the roses and the whole process.

Cindy
Reliably good quality and long lasting . .
Thank you for leaving us a review, long may you continue to enjoy our flowers.

Cindy
excellent service and beautiful bouquet
Dear Aurelie,

Thank you, we are so pleased to see you enjoyed your bouquet.

The Real Flower Company
Two different orders made. Recipients both more than delighted! One said she had never received such beautiful flowers and was amazed by the smell of the roses!
What a fabulous review, thank you so much. We're really pleased to see they were both enjoyed by the recipients and they noticed the scent.

Cindy
The large bunch was smaller than expected.
Hi,

Sorry you felt that way, can I ask that you please send us and email at info@realflowers.co.uk and we can look into this for you.

We definitely do not want customers feeling disappointed.

Cindy
As always. Your flowers are imaginativeland inspirational julia blunt
Hi Julia,

Thank you very much for the kind words, it makes all the hard work worthwhile.

Cindy
As one who doesn't often get around to giving flowers the ease of your website and the fantastic display made me think yourvservice will make me realise the errors of my ways! Both my wife and I were thrilled with the result
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Dear Anthony,

What a great review, we hope we have converted you into a regular flower buyer. Very happy you and your wife were pleased.

Thanks for the great pic too.

Cindy
Birthday, flowers, chocolates and candle, only one word to say, Stunning!!!
Dear Linda,

I have seen that combination be sent out before and always think what a super gift, hope you enjoy them.

The Real Flower Company
Lovely flowers, good value!
Dear Emily,

Thank you for the review, we do our best.

Cindy
Excellent service and very friendly and helpful.
What a super review, thank you Sandra. Looking forward to your next order.

The Real Flower Company
Quality of the flowers and the skill in composing the bouquets is consistently top-class.
Delivery is also very smooth and efficient.
Thanks so much for the very lovely review!

The Real Flower Company
This was the second bouquet that I have ordered for a relative and both bouquets have been outstanding. My relatives both said they were the best bouquets that they have ever received.
Dear Louise,

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much, we're very happy to read you and the recipients have been pleased with our bouquets.

Here's to many more!

The Real Flower Company
Have received flowers from this company in the past and they were beautiful. Have also sent them and the service was excellent when I got in a mess on line, so would recommend highly.
Dear Sylvia,

Thank you so much for the lovely review and we are always here to help.

The Real Flower Company is rated 4.39 based on 734 reviews