The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
Lovely fragrant flowers
The Real Flower Company have the most wonderful flowers and we have always been delighted with their service.
Very reliable. . . And always beautiful long lasting blooms . .
This company is both personable and professional. They were able to produce the most exquisite elegant flowers at quite short notice, with minimal hassle and in a friendly relational manner-Thankyou so much.
I can always trust Real Flowers to deliver the most gorgeous bouquets I've ever seen or smelt and every loved one whom has received one agrees!
There was an initial problem with their delvery people but this was handled extremely well by Lucy (their Customer Service Manager). The flowers themselves are wonderful and my wife was very pleased with them.
Just perfect ......simply beautiful flowers and excellent service. Thank you.
The flowers were for a very dear friend and she was absolutely over the moon with her bouquet. I have been a very big fan of The Real Flower Company for some years. When you want something that is very special they certainly produce the goods. I highly recommend Karen Pearson
Gorgeous flowers. There was a delivery issue but the company kindly sent a second bunch to make up for this. Very pleased with impeccable service
The recipient of the flowers was very pleased. Thank you.
I received my flowers last week. You will not be disappointed. I am so happy with the quality of the flowers, how they arrived and versus the picture that I ordered from. I have been let down by so many other companies The Real Flower Company is absolutely awesome. I actually called their customer services to thank them. Wonderful service fantastic product!
Good plant, Beautifully packaged, handy to have the tracked delivery
I ordered a spring bouquet for my Sister in London. She got them the next morning and enjoyed the original design and pleasant scent. Cutting food miles and flower miles should bring better produce and help the environment. Real Flower Company have set a standard others may try to follow.
our friend said the flowersa were beautiful thank you
The only place in London to buy flowers if you want them to look and smell like flowers should and live for a good period of time.
Very efficient service. The flowers were delivered the next day to my parents home. They looked beautiful - varying shades of pink and very healthy.
Bought these for friends who had moved hiuse. They were absolutely delighted
Absolutely amazing service personal and professional. The team hand delivered bouquets to a colleague, retiring as a surgeon, and in order to ensure she received the flowers on such an important day the Real Flower team had their own driver take them to the hospital! Absolutely beautiful flowers and gifts I will definitely use you all again and am enormously grateful for the attention to detail and care you gave this order!
Beautiful flowers. Beautifully arranged and excellent quality. They smell outstanding. This team have always gone above and beyond. They're modern yet romantic. Love this company. They're my go to for all flowers and whenever I see a big green box at my door I get so excited!
The most beautiful flowers are from the real flower company! Always fresh and promptly delivered. Highly recommended!
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.38 based on 812 reviews