The Real Flower Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Flower Company
Read The Real Flower Company Reviews

Tell us how The Real Flower Company made you happy
I bought these for my daughters as a Spring treat. They were both very pleased. The flowers were, and still are, beautiful. Thank you.
Not cheap, but the flowers made a real impression. Faultless delivery
Dear Philip, thank you for such a great review, its very much appreciated. With very best wishes, Lucy and the Real Flower Team
A brilliant company who we have used for many years. Never fail to impress and their flowers are gorgeous and last for ages. Thank you.
Dear Cathy,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it is very much appreciated by all our staff here at the Real Flower Company. With very best wishes, Lucy and The Real Flower Team
Exquisite Flowers unlike any other retailer! Can’t recommend enough ...
Thank you for taking the time to put such a lovely review
This was my first order from The Real Flower Company. The flowers (yellow and ivory roses) are very fragrant and have lasted all week. Excellent timing on the delivery, too. Thank you!
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our company, we are so pleased you enjoyed the bouquet
The recipients were thrilled! Thank you for a lovely gift from us to them!
We are so pleased your recipient enjoyed the bouquet it is always lovely to hear
Great...as always!
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Dear Georges,

These look amazing, thank you for the super photo, they do look amazing! We really hope you have enjoyed them.

The Real Flower Team
Beautiful and original with a stunning mix of colours
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Dear Allison,

Thank you for the review and photo, it is always so lovely to see our flowers in your homes.

The Real Flower Team
Lovely flowers. Staff delightful and always happy to discuss options.
Thank you for the lovely review, we thoroughly enjoy our chats with our customers and trying and help where we can.

The Real Flower Company
Very beautiful flowers. They were so special they made my wife cry on her birthday. Thank you
Dear Anthony,

What a very special review, we are sorry we made your wife cry but I am pretty certain they were 'happy-tears'. Hope she had a wonderful birthday.

The Real Flower Team
Thank you so much ther were beautiful and customer service was very helpful
Dear Pamela,

We are happy they were beautiful and thank you for the kind words about our customer service team.

The (Feeling very chuffed with ourselves) Customer Service Team
Helpful staff on the phone and efficient service.
Dear Charlotte,

Thank you for the wonderful review.

The Real Flower Team
We sent flowers to my sister in law for her 65th birthday - she was thrilled with them
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 31st January 2021
We are so pleased, thank you for the review and the photo, they do look lovely.

The Real Flower Company
I can’t recommend this florist enough... stunning flowers, flawless delivery and the flowers are beautiful! Personal service should you want to call if not website is great! I recommended by a friend and they delivery all over the UK! Excellent! Thank you!
What a wonderful review, thank you very much Rachel. You are always welcome to give us a call, we enjoy having a chat with our customers.

The Real Flower Team
Everything went according to plan. My friend was delighted with her bouquet, and it was delivered the next day as promised. Very satisfied and very good value. I have used David Austin many times for special bouquets and I have also used Real Flower Company several times since it took over from David Austin and neither I nor the recipients of the flowers have ever been disappointed!
Dear Christine,

Thank you for the glowing review, we are very happy your friend enjoyed them and you have enjoyed all your previous orders.

The Real Flower Company
Flowers were beyond expectations, full of beautiful complimentary stems, wonderfully soft colours and herbs.. Brilliant customer service and packaging. Thank you, have already recommended you to Friends and family.
Thank you very much for the very kind review and recommendations.

The Real Flower Team
Everything promised was delivered! I can’t recommend this company highly enough and who wouldn’t want a beautiful rose bouquet? My daughter in law was thrilled!
Thank you so much!
Belinda xx
Dear Belinda,

Thank you for the lovely review, it is our pleasure.

Thank you very much for ordering with us.

The Real Flower Team
Beautiful flowers delivered on time and in perfect condition . Beautiful candle too .
Enquires before ordering and whilst awaiting delivery all dealt with in a very pleasant manner . Thank you Real flower company for enabling me to give my friend such a lovely gift . I would thoroughly recommend this company
Dear Susan,

Thank you for the very kind and recommendation. We are so pleased your friend enjoyed them, I love our candles too.

We look forward to helping you in the future.

Cindy
Sent to my daughter for 50 birthday she said the roses actually smell. Excellent
Dear Arthur,

Thanks for writing a review and very pleased your daughter enjoyed the flowers, we pride ourselves in trying to always use scented varieties, obviously there are rare occasion this isn't the case but we do always try only use scented varieties.

Stay Well,
The Real Flower Company Team
Service couldn’t be faulted. Gorgeous flowers arrived on time and exactly as depicted online. Raised a smile even on a very sad occasion.
Dear Louise,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review even during a sad time, sending our kindest regards.

Cindy