Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 20 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

Pines and Needles 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Macarena V Ferri Lopez
Pines and Needles 5 star review on 4th December 2016
More Photos & Videos
One of the tress top was cut off and replaced with the different top attached using the metal rope.
Last year all went smoothly\nThis year, ghastly I was misquoted on delivery / split delivery\nLack of customer service with the exception of Charlotte McCarthy who is an asset to your company\nNo response from your company to an email (sent to Josh)\nOn second delivery the personnel were quite upfront in telling me that the office was lying to everyone about deliveries this year and were useless! All of this has been fed back to Charlotte.\nIncidents of poor performance too long to list Charlotte fully cognicent of my disappointment
Delivery was good - very punctual.\n\nThe tree is a big disappointment. It seems every other year we get a dud tree. This one has half the branches on one side missing (an extended bald patch) - it looks ridiculous. Only the fact that kids were present meant we didn't return it!\n\nWill probably not use P&N again as feel advantage in having sight of tree before purchase. Its a shame because last year's tree was lovely - the one the year before very ugly.
The delivery was very late and I had to contact the driver to ask about the time. The tree was OK-ish, but had a few broken branches and bare at the top. It would not be the tree I picked at a traditional market. The tree was left unopened, and was not in the net as last year.
The first tree was too small which I said would be ok but there was nowhere to place the star/angel so Mike very kindly changed it. They worked so hard to fit the tree I hadn't the heart to say it was the worst looking tree I've had in years, skinny and uneven growth..very disappointing. My daughter feels sorry for the tree so we'll make the best of it. The guys delivering it were fantastic though . Deirdre Allen
The people who delivered and decorated the tree were great.\n\nHowever, the general organisation of the dfelivery was extremely poor. The the tree came a day late, causing a lot of disruption.\n\nWe have had similar problems in previous years and will be looking for an alternative supplier next year.
The first tree we received was just not very nice. We ordered a 7 foot tree and got a tree that was about 5 feet with a 2 foot branch sticking out of the top with almost nothing on it. Not full or a nice shape either. I can't imagine why this tree would be chosen as a 7 foot delivery if you care abut your product. I would have never chosen this tree. Waited the full 5 hour time block (8-1) for this. We wanted to exchange it which was met with a very cheerful response. Your telephone service people are lovely. The next day I had to change several appointments to stay home and wait for the tree exchange. Again the full 5 hours. I called around 12:30 and mentioned the delivery could not just show up at 1:00 as I had to leave at 1:00 and was assured by the driver he would be there in plenty of time. He arrived at 1:10 as I was leaving and wanted me to take delivery saying it would only take 5 minutes. I really was not trying to be difficult but I did not have 5 minutes. I was already late because I had waited for him and was pulling out as he arrived. I understand traffic is unpredictable but I just spent 10 hours of my time waiting (during a very busy season) for something I still don't have. 5 hour time blocks are just too long. Surely they have an idea of where you will fall in the schedule and could narrow it down a bit. The whole reason to use pines and needles is to take the stress, hassle and inconvenience out of getting a Christmas tree. It actually added a lot of stress and inconvenience to my Christmas season so I don't really see the point of the service. Thanks anyway though, your staff are all really nice and lovely.
Just sent feedback on a separate page, but thought there would be more, so am re-sending. I am not satisfied with our tree at all. It is very sparse, trimmed poorly so that I can't even find a good side to turn to face the room. For spending £50 on a tree, I thought we would have better luck. We ordered from you last year, but will not be doing it again. Very, very disappointed.
Well the tree arrived at a good time, but your driver could use help with his manners. He turned up two hours early, called me repeatedly, to the point where I came out of the meeting I was in with our global head as I thought there was some kind of emergency. He then said he wanted to deliver the tree two hours early. When I told him this was not possible he said he wanted to leave with a neighbour. I explained that this was not possible and someone would be in at the time slot I had booked, he then muttered something I couldn't understand and I told him I had to get back to my meeting. I then called pines and needles and it was sorted. But, I think that he may need some customer service training.
Hi, I ordered from you last year and the tree was so much better than the one I received yesterday. However, your customer service was excellent & have arranged a redelivery for me this evening. I will see if there is a marked improvement from the one yesterday, as everyone who saw it were quite shocked by how awful it was.\nbest wishes\nSarah Lowe\n
The size and shape of the tree is good, but the pruning/clipping to make the tree of more volume are very obvious and quite disturbing. Our tress from previous years were much better. Not sure whether to use your services again next year. The scent of the three is lovely.
Tree arrived 40mins after latest delivery time. Not ideal but ok. \nBeautiful looking tree BUT a real sadness was at least a 1/4 of the tree was caked in mud which we spent 45mins trying to remove and haven't been very successful. Would never have bought this tree due to mud if we had gone to chose it. \nTree was not in netting so difficult to set up. \nThis was pretty disappointing given the price and good service we have had in the past.
Great delivery service. \nPoor tree this year. Was tiny for a 6ft tree. Was more like a 4ft tree with a huge top. We may not buy one this way next year. Past 2 year's trees were great. Wide and full unlike this year.
delivery was very good. I found the tree not very densely branched especially on the top and already losing some needles. I water it every day but it still seem to me branches are drying out
The delivery was on time and I was contacted on the day by Martin which was great. However when I unwrapped the tree it was huge, much much bigger than last year, with a serious lean to one side. The biggest problem was that the truck was too wide to fit into the Pines and Needles tree stand I bought two years ago meaning I spent my Friday evening attempt to thin the trunk with a saw and chisel! This was not easy as the bark was damp. It was still not possible to fit it fully into the base so it is rather precariously purched instead. Very stressful start to the Christmas decorations!
I didn't get my free holly and miseltoe..... despite ordering in March during the promotion...
I have been getting my tree every year from you for a few years now and every year has been great apart from this year. Not a very pretty tree. Very uneven and no branches aa the bottom.
Not particularly impressed with the delivery service. The delivery drivers were very pleasant and were clearly very busy and working hard to get the trres delivered and set-up quickly. \n\nHowever, unfortunatly our tree was delivered well over an hour after our scheduled slot finished, at around 7.25pm. This is not the fault of the drivers but the schedulers and it simply isn't a good enough service. \n\nWe had requested the 1 - 6pm slot so we could dress the tree in the evening, with as little inconvenience as possible to our staff and clients using the reception area. As the delivery was so late, it arrived just before we closed and we had to dress the tree during the morning while the office was busy. \n\nI also had to chase customer services to find out what was happening as the drivers were so busy I could not get hold of them and they obviously needed to assist other customers and didn't have time to stop to try to call me. This should not have happened as clearly the delivery was heavily behind schedule and we should have been informed earlier and offered the opportunity to reschedule for another day. \n\nI was offered a refund of the difference between a slot booking and a non-slot booking, however I do not feel this is sufficient recompense for the inconvenience caused. If we had not had a reason for a slot booking we would not have booked one. \n\nWe have used this company for a number of years but I feel you are not offering a reliable service and will bear this in mind when choosing our supplier next year.
Delivery arrived at 17.20hrs when I had booked a 09.00-17.00 delivery slot. I had to ask my Receptionist to stay on past 17.00 otherwise there would be no one here to receive the tree. Later I received a call from the driver to say that he had forgotton some decorations and could he bring them back. I ask him to drop them at the 24hr security desk as we had all left for the day. The driver was pleasant enough but I would like a refund on the delivery charge as it did not arrive in the time slot booked and some items were forgotten. Tania Byfield
tree is missing half of the bottom branches on one side
Pines and Needles is rated 4.20 based on 1,818 reviews