Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 20 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

123 Shirland Road

Tell us how Pines and Needles made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Pines and Needles 5 star review on 3rd January 2018
Pines and Needles 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Macarena V Ferri Lopez
Pines and Needles 5 star review on 4th December 2016
More Photos & Videos
An outstanding service executed to perfection. And they supply the most beautiful trees. My third year using Pines and Needles and they have excelled. Better than ever. I recommend without hesitation.
Got 2 lovely trees from wendover woods today a nice 11 foot and a small 4 foot, both fit the house perfectly! Thanks to Ben and Archie for the help.

Many thanks
Just bought a lovely 7 footer - Nordman Fir - Ben was very helpful and patient as we choose the perfect tree for our family home.
Purchased from Wendover Woods today, Appalling experience and no advice given how to maintain tree, as staff are young people who have had 4 hours corporate safety training in London - how know nothing about product they are selling.

This no needle drop tree which is still outside has been shedding needles all afternoon started when looked at back of car and even when placed on deck - is going back when I can finally get hold of someone at this company !

This was a very expensive product 52 pounds for 5ft tree and expect it to at least keep its leaves

My 1st Christmas experience completely ruined by complete commercial/ corporate greed

Also if you are so committed to ethical products & environment - then stop giving staff very cheap ( even worse than primary) fake scottish kilts to wear - what was the point

And on top of poor quality product, & services, this large company have replaced a longstanding local seller at this location and have completely ruined what always was a special start to Christmas & the trees never shred 1 needle.

Complete disappointment
Imagine this - Christmas morning, Archibald and Araminta have just woken to the smells of Marks and Spencers spiced triple baked gluten free minced pies and they exhault (very politely) about just how bloody good Christmas is. As they leap out of bed they rush to see just how spoilt they have been, with 'Minty' still adament that "If Mummy and Daddy haven't got me another pony then I'm reporting them to childline". As you put the free range Turkey into the Aga a horrifying shriek pierces the air of your 15th Century Surrey retreat (the one that you regularly brag about to your 'mates' at yoga). The noise is coming from the drawing room so you and Richard (you love him but hes just not quite lived up to your expectations monetarily and sexually) rush to the scene of the apparent crime. One voice has become two as Archie wails at the sight before him. A fake tree. In one fell swoop Christmas is ruined. The children vow that you are not their real parents and this reminds Richard of the truth behind that 'one' mistake that happened on your 10th year Uni leavers party. Yes Minty appeared 9 months later but hes still the 'real' father. As such 'Dickie' turns heavily to drink throughout the morning and the children are sobbing down the phone to either childline or the grandparents, you're just not sure. By midday you have accepted that Christmas is over. To add insult to injury The turkey was eaten by a combination of a ruthlessly drunk Richard and Percy your black lab and as such the inlaws have gone, like the inheritance, to Hugos. In short, your kids hate you, your husband has been reminded of you infidelity and the money has gone. But you awake and realize that you bought your real and bushy tree from the team at Pines and Needles, who have excellent trees and customer satisfaction, not to mention 10% off for armed forces. Disappointed only by Richards amorous activities the night before you awake for Christmas knowing its all in hand and it was all just a dream. But not the tree, that's alive, real and the best money can buy.
Have placed order since 2012 - if it were not for the quality of the merchandise Then the first order would have been the lat! Each year the customer service shown has been dismal. If you are prepared to be stressed, frustrated and are willing to undertake frequent phone calls/ emails to obtain your festive garlanding then this is the company to use
Awful - delivery driver threw the tree into our hallway resulting in snapping the top branches of the tree.
Convenient, and great service. Ask for Denzil - he's your Xmas tree hookup!
Pines and Needles 5 star review on 21st December 2019
The worst and saddest Christmas tree we have ever seen. We ordered a small tree for 80£ (tree plus delivery costs). But what we got was a branchless and needless small something. Half the tree had not braches and the other half (20cm) was deformed. The whole tree was 60£. Shocking! Customer service has agreed to collect the tree and to issue a full refund. So far they have collected the tree but now they are insisting on a exchange which was not what we agreed. Their account manager (Nelia Fernandes) is extremely unprofessional. This is the second disastrous experience with this awful company that is why we don't want an exchange. Avoid this horrible company at any cost!
Dear Customer,

Apologies for your experience. A team member will be in contact today to rectify this and give you a full refund. Our products are natural so we cannot control shape or freshness time frames hence we have policies in place to offer replacements and refunds.
Lovely service
I want to like this company because they are cheap and conveniently located for me.
However for 2 consecutive years my tree is dying before Christmas Day.
Last year I got a replacement but redecorating - not ideal.

This year.. I keep watering it but it is just not absorbing the water. I put it on it's side last week with all decorations on and chopped the base again, but this is not improving. Very upsetting seeing it dry up and weep day by day.
Maybe my bad luck, but twice bitten twice shy for me...
Extra star for friendly staff on site only.
Bought tree from Wendover Woods this morning. Good value. Archie was very helpful.
James at Pines and Needles Turnham Green helped us choose our beautiful tree and was extremely helpful. Thanks James!
Ordered a 5ft tree and the tree that arrived was not 5ft. They then very grumpily offered the other tree they had in the van. This tree was slightly taller but looked poor. It is not acceptable that as we were the last people being delivered to we received such a poor quality tree. For over £300 the tree itself, decorations and overall service was very bad. We use Pines & Needles every year and we will not be using again.
Bought Christmas tree for second year running from Chiswick. Good selection of trees, Sam was very helpful and knowledgable and took tree to car - thanks All that and helping an education charity too!
Well done pines and needles .you never fail to impress.ive an 8ft normandy .ive been getting trees from you for fews years now.this is the best tree ive ever had from you.they are always of good qualitity.but this year the smell and the qualitity is amazing.thankyou for making my xmas.
We went to the Chiswick store tonight to pick up our first tree together. James was really helpful in helping us decide which tree would look best. Tirelessly getting us new trees out and holding them up until we made our choice. Now it's back at home and looks great!
Brandon at the Chiswick Pines and Needles was very friendly and informative. Very happy with our purchase
Good morning,

I have been buying your tree for over four years and always purchased a 7 ft Norman for delivery last week November.

This year the tree is compliantly dry and has last all his needle. it is watered every day in an American tree base that retain water.

I am extremely disappointed with the poor quality of the tree. Pine and needles are becoming very expensive and are increasing their price every year.

I will have order a tree from a local florist as the price are becoming similar.

Best regards
Dear Customer,

Sorry to see that your rating is low. Please do take a look at our quality guarantee here: https://www.pinesandneedles.com/pages/fresh-christmas-trees.

Out Christmas trees are natural products so we cannot guarantee look, shape or freshness hence our guarantee policy.
Huge thanks to Julen from Spain at the Fulham branch who hand delivered my tree for me very last minute. Such a life saver after he finished work. Thank you so much Julen!!

And to Finn for sawing off the tree again and helping with the lights. Always smiling. :)

Let’s see how my Nordmann fares. It’s been a week now and seems very good - been keeping the water topped up and the room heat on low.
Can't believe the difference a year can do to a company .I have been buying from you for 5 years no problems, no delivery on the due day then promised next day no tree, then it was delivered after I'd canceled it , i needed it for the weekend as my daughter's were both home from uni. Pines and needles blamed the couriers, I'm sure they would ! If you need a tree for a specific day/weekend , get in the car and pick one up more fun ! I will never use pines and needles again ! Ian merry christmas to all readers of this review 😁
HI Ian,

Sorry to hear about your experience with us this year. As you said yourself you've been buying with us for five years now without any issues. However as with any business issues with deliveries do arise and where we can we will do our best to try to sort it out. Please accept our apologies for this year.

Contact me: marketing@pinesandneedles.com and I can talk to you further
Pines and Needles is rated 4.20 based on 1,818 reviews