Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online Store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 30 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

Note for 2020: We are fully COVID-19 compliant and operating as usual.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

123, Shirland Road, London

Tell us how Pines and Needles made you happy
Our tree dried out within two weeks! We contacted customer service but they were not helpful at all! Not going to buy from them again!
If I could give Pines and Needles zero stars, I would. My husband and I went to Notting Hill on Saturday as we always do to pick out our tree---which was beautiful. We asked for it to be delivered SAturday evening. I received an email indicating that it had been delivered... nothing was outside. I called them to explain the problem. An hour later, a tree was delivered. It was not the tree that was picked out. What was delivered was shorter, not remotely the same quality. My hunch is that they delivered our tree to someone else by mistake, picked out something else hoping we wouldn't notice. I called to complain---no one called me back. I called again... telling them to pick up the tree and refund me, which is when they informed me that it would take 7-10 days to get my money back. Very disappointing and totally dishonest. Terrible service.
Wednesday- tree finally arrives at 10pm. Driver says ‘worst tree I’ve ever seen’, promises a replacement on Thursday, which the customer service team confirm (by email).
Thursday- stayed at home all day for tree delivery, no tree, no communication.
Friday- A none apology from customer services but a promise of a tree by 5pm. Driver arrives apologises that tree is no good, promises to return within 2 hours with a replacement. Driver tells our 4 year old there will be a tree when he wakes up in the morning. No tree, no communication.
Saturday- Call customer services, promise a replacement, no tree, no communication.
Quite honestly the worst customer services I can remember enduring. Do not waste your time or money with this company. They can’t be trusted to do the basics.
Convenient, and great service. Ask for Denzil - he's your Xmas tree hookup!
Pines and Needles 5 star review on 21st December 2019
Got 2 lovely trees from wendover woods today a nice 11 foot and a small 4 foot, both fit the house perfectly! Thanks to Ben and Archie for the help.

Many thanks
Just bought a lovely 7 footer - Nordman Fir - Ben was very helpful and patient as we choose the perfect tree for our family home.
Purchased from Wendover Woods today, Appalling experience and no advice given how to maintain tree, as staff are young people who have had 4 hours corporate safety training in London - how know nothing about product they are selling.

This no needle drop tree which is still outside has been shedding needles all afternoon started when looked at back of car and even when placed on deck - is going back when I can finally get hold of someone at this company !

This was a very expensive product 52 pounds for 5ft tree and expect it to at least keep its leaves

My 1st Christmas experience completely ruined by complete commercial/ corporate greed

Also if you are so committed to ethical products & environment - then stop giving staff very cheap ( even worse than primary) fake scottish kilts to wear - what was the point

And on top of poor quality product, & services, this large company have replaced a longstanding local seller at this location and have completely ruined what always was a special start to Christmas & the trees never shred 1 needle.

Complete disappointment
Imagine this - Christmas morning, Archibald and Araminta have just woken to the smells of Marks and Spencers spiced triple baked gluten free minced pies and they exhault (very politely) about just how bloody good Christmas is. As they leap out of bed they rush to see just how spoilt they have been, with 'Minty' still adament that "If Mummy and Daddy haven't got me another pony then I'm reporting them to childline". As you put the free range Turkey into the Aga a horrifying shriek pierces the air of your 15th Century Surrey retreat (the one that you regularly brag about to your 'mates' at yoga). The noise is coming from the drawing room so you and Richard (you love him but hes just not quite lived up to your expectations monetarily and sexually) rush to the scene of the apparent crime. One voice has become two as Archie wails at the sight before him. A fake tree. In one fell swoop Christmas is ruined. The children vow that you are not their real parents and this reminds Richard of the truth behind that 'one' mistake that happened on your 10th year Uni leavers party. Yes Minty appeared 9 months later but hes still the 'real' father. As such 'Dickie' turns heavily to drink throughout the morning and the children are sobbing down the phone to either childline or the grandparents, you're just not sure. By midday you have accepted that Christmas is over. To add insult to injury The turkey was eaten by a combination of a ruthlessly drunk Richard and Percy your black lab and as such the inlaws have gone, like the inheritance, to Hugos. In short, your kids hate you, your husband has been reminded of you infidelity and the money has gone. But you awake and realize that you bought your real and bushy tree from the team at Pines and Needles, who have excellent trees and customer satisfaction, not to mention 10% off for armed forces. Disappointed only by Richards amorous activities the night before you awake for Christmas knowing its all in hand and it was all just a dream. But not the tree, that's alive, real and the best money can buy.
Have placed order since 2012 - if it were not for the quality of the merchandise Then the first order would have been the lat! Each year the customer service shown has been dismal. If you are prepared to be stressed, frustrated and are willing to undertake frequent phone calls/ emails to obtain your festive garlanding then this is the company to use
Awful - delivery driver threw the tree into our hallway resulting in snapping the top branches of the tree.
This company is an absolute DISGRACE!!
They don’t care about consumer services.
I lost nearly £1300 for a very simple order

After been told the cost of my order
For £1100.
They packed the wrong items.
I had to purchase extra decorations for £200 witch came a week later

I have been in the phone with 5 different people. NO ONE REALLY CARE!
as soon as you pay them, that the only thing they do care!
Pines & Needles shame on you!
You should never be in a service industry!
DISGRACE!!!
Tom at Battersea Park was brilliant, friendly and thoughtful, found me a wonderful tree - at a fair price - and some great accessories!
Ordered 3 items. Only 1 delivered.

No response from customer service after 3 days.

The tree is good but the other items are now too late for Christmas
Service and help picking up the tree was good, but very unsatisfied with the product. Not even two weeks from picking it up and is dropping like a month-old tree.

We paid for the top range non-drop tree and was promised it should hold until late Dec. At the moment you cannot go past it as the needles will fall with the lightest of the touches. Will not recommend it and suggest getting your tree from another shop.
Had an amazing experience in Fulham Broadway, all staff were extremely lovely, In particular Rex who helped me carry my tree home. Would definitely recommend!
My tree arrived 2 weeks ago and has already completely dropped.

I e mail customer service who claimed trees are supposed to last 2-4 weeks only and as a result could offer just a 50% discount on replacement, and no assistance in undressing and re dressing the tree.

Not only has the tree lasted not even 2 weeks (i e mailed today as the first working day), its also a nordmann fir which the website clearly says should last from Nov to xmas if kept watered and not near a heat source.

Really disappointing, both product and customer service.
Just picked our 6ft tree and couldn't be happier. Dimo was an absolute star helping us find the perfect one after looking through so many!
The tree looks good and there was timely delivery, but...

1. The tree was full of bugs - green caterpillars, black slug-like insects, and other ones that are difficult to describe (jumping ones). Yes - this is not my first Christmas tree and I am used to a spider or two, but this tree was like something coming out of a horror movie.
2. The tree arrived quite muddy - I had to clean the needles.
3. The tree is much less wide than the one I had bought last year from Pine and Needles (but it would have been very happy if the first not for the first 2 points) .

Overall the delivery and everything was great, but the quality of the tree was a bit horrendous. I am usually quite excited about decorating my tree, but this has ruined my mood.

After such a year I hoped at least the Christmas tree to be right...I guess that got ruined too!
Unfortunately extremely disappointed with the product. Our first time using pines and needles and we ordered 2 trees and some lights. One of the trees we ordered was great, the other not so much - it was very uneven and not what you expect for a tree that cost more than £100. The lights we ordered we shocking. They stay on for about 5 seconds and then flicker off. There must be a faulty wire. Even on the settings for flickering the lights just cut out every 5-10 seconds. We informed them of the issues and we still haven’t had a response be that was more than 24 hours ago. Avoid and pick up your own tree - we certainly will never use them again.
Thank you to the staff at the Maida Vale Pines and Needles store who kindly provided 20% discount on a 7ft Christmas tree for the newly built Beachcroft House on Shirland Road for the elderly with Dementia. Your support in bringing some joy in these difficult times has been much appreciated
Pines and Needles is rated 4.24 based on 2,036 reviews