Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online Store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 30 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

Note for 2020: We are fully COVID-19 compliant and operating as usual.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

123, Shirland Road, London

Tell us how Pines and Needles made you happy
For such a popular site with positive reviews I expected better than tree that dropped most of its needles within the first 10 days, even with watering. When taking the tree down the stairs it dropped almost all its needles- not exaggerating.
Tree was a day late - company blamed the delivery guys, delivery guys blamed the company. Tree was delivered to me upside down so the top branches were broken. Many, many of the branches including the ones that really stand out are bare. It was only delivered yesterday and put straight into water. I’m probably going to have to go out tomorrow and get a new one from a place I can see what I’m buying.
First time using this company and one of the reasons was to get a hassle free delivery of a lovely tree unfortunately the tree was delivered upside down crushing the top! Luckily it hasn’t snapped but taking into account the price for delivery I would have expected it to have been delivered with more care. I’m
hoping it doesn’t ruin the tree. I’ll check properly later If so I will get in touch for a replacement.
I want to like this company because they are cheap and conveniently located for me.
However for 2 consecutive years my tree is dying before Christmas Day.
Last year I got a replacement but redecorating - not ideal.

This year.. I keep watering it but it is just not absorbing the water. I put it on it's side last week with all decorations on and chopped the base again, but this is not improving. Very upsetting seeing it dry up and weep day by day.
Maybe my bad luck, but twice bitten twice shy for me...
Extra star for friendly staff on site only.
It’s meant to be a non drop tree but it’s probably the worst I’ve ever had. At this rate it will be pretty bare by Christmas! Won’t buy again it’s not been a great experience, especially considering the price.
Dear Customer,

Our real Christmas trees are natural like cut flowers hence we cannot guarantee freshness. We do however have in place a quality guarantee for this reason:

Please do get in contact with the team
Found a beautiful 7 foot Nordmann and great service at Fulham store last year . Returned looking for same this year but 7 foot but very disappointed as most 7 or 8 foot trees on display had had their branches trimmed to shape which didn’t look good. The chap working there didn’t seem to keen to search through those wrapped as he felt this was a very hit and miss way of selecting a tree .. he did agree to open 2 but again their branches had been badly trimmed!!!
Good service but trees not up to the usual quality. Needles are dropping heavily after only one week. We will follow up with Pines & Needles.
Dear Customer,
Trees are a natural product and we cannot guarantee a time frame on freshness. We do however offer replacements as part of our quality guarantee.
Please contact our team to discuss further.

Tree beautiful. I checked with the elves that it was secure, they assured me it was. An hour after they left it collapsed, water everywhere and me struggling to hold it up.

I tried to contact you at the time, but no luck.
(Beckenham Green BR3 1BL) - Posted 3 years ago
Ordered from Pine and Needles past two years. The first tree was hands down the best tree we have ever had, but this year’s tree is not quite as shapely and best suited if you wish to place it against a wall… Just a pity though that the side facing the room has a bald patch in the middle. Contrary to others costumer, I find the customer service has good.
We've been buying our tree from Pines & Needles in Wembley for 4 years now. This year we were beyond disappointed to find that three was full with mud all around. Upon installing it bits of mud kept falling off and the floor quickly became full of it. Husband and I have washed it for several hours and repeated the process next day to remove all dirt as it dried on and was left brown.
It seems that the workers were careless in handling it and didn't consider the fact that the three ends up in someone's living room. Gutted as spent £56 on a 6 feet tree.
Dear Customer, Apologies for the muddy christmas tree. They are natural products brought down straight from the plantations and we do try and hose them down to prevent excess mud being taken home. We would like to offer you a replacement tree as an apology. Please email stores@pinesandneedles.com and someone speak to you further and arrange this for you.
Far too many marketing emails
We bought a beautiful tree from Bushy Park and once decorated agreed it was one of the fullest, most shapely trees we had ever had. Days later, despite its position by a small open window away from any heat source, and despite watering, it began to smell terrible; akin to rotting rubbish. Soon afterwards the branches began to droop and our decorations started falling off. The whole thing began to brown and we couldn't wait to take it down after Christmas. I think we will look elsewhere for a tree next year. Shame.
Tree pretty bare on one side the year! :-(
(Beckenham Green BR3 1BL) - Posted 4 years ago
Hi Peter,
Customer Service is important to us...

Our trees are a natural product so they are subject to imperfections sometimes which is why we offer our quality guarantee, where you can call our customers service within 72 hrs of delivery and we can send you another if you are not happy.

Apologies again, please do get in contact
Nice tree terrible service
Have placed order since 2012 - if it were not for the quality of the merchandise Then the first order would have been the lat! Each year the customer service shown has been dismal. If you are prepared to be stressed, frustrated and are willing to undertake frequent phone calls/ emails to obtain your festive garlanding then this is the company to use
Having had Pines & Needles trees for 5 years running, this is the first time that I have been disappointed! The guys - Johnny & Ollie - were great, but the trees were very thin and no where near the quality I had become used to. I don't want my tree replaced as it is too much hassle - but I was very disapponted.
Hi Alice,

We are so sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your tree this year!

We would be happy to replace your tree but as you feel its too much hassle and I'm sure your tree is already decorated.

I have added a discount to your account and assure next year we'll do better!

Hopefully you still enjoy your tree.

Merry Christmas,

Pines and Needles

We received two trees??! One large but very bare at the bottom and around one side and another small. i don't know why. not very happy with this tree and don't need the second one.
Hi Adam,

Sorry that you were sent more trees than you needed.

We will happily arrange the delivery of a new tree as well as the collection of the one you do not need. If we'd known sooner we would have arranged this much sooner.

Kind regards,

Pines and Needles
The tree did not arrive on the specified date quoted to me and nobody rung or emailed me to let me know that the driver would not be coming between 9-5pm. I then chased the delivery the next day for again nobody to get back to me. I understand this is a very busy time but the least I expect is a courtesy call to let me know or to apologize about the disaster that happened the previous day. Once I got through to somebody, they were quite helpful and arranged a delivery slot. Once the delivery arrived, there was a little bit of difficulty with communication but in the end the tree is up and looks nice.
Dear Laura,
I've investigated the issue that happened that day. We went through some teething problems on the first 2 days of December but I can assure you we have addressed them so they won#t happen again. I know this might be no good for you now, but as an apology and a gesture of goodwill we'd like to offer you a 10% discount on your order in 2015. (Left note in your account to this effect).
I am aware that the tree is measured from base to tip, however I was not aware that that meant you could order a six foot tree that is about one third bare at the top. A very sad looking tree so we will need to trim off the top foot or more so it doesn't look so bad. Not a very impressive office tree.
(Regent Park NW1 7TN) - Posted 6 years ago
We ordered a 4 foot tree for delivery and the top foot has no needles or branches. I was incredibly disappointed by the fact that this was considered acceptable and frankly a bit deceptive given anyone who would be purchasing this in person would never select this tree.
Hi Nicole,

Sorry your tree is a little bare on the top. We'll happily send you a new fuller tree however.

Hopefully we can get this sorted for you.

Kind regards,