Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online Store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 30 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

Note for 2020: We are fully COVID-19 compliant and operating as usual.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

123, Shirland Road, London

Tell us how Pines and Needles made you happy
Thank you so much Pines and Needles for the beautiful 4ft Nordmann Fir we ordered from you for our hall. So bushy and healthy and looked as good the day we sadly had to take it down as it did the day it arrived. Such a good service too, arrived early in the day of our chosen slot. Our first year with Pines and Needles but we’ll return year after year!
I got my Christmas Tree late, it was Christmas Eve. John B & Misha helped me find the best one at the Maida Vale store. They were really helpful and carried it to a taxi and the tree has lasted so well. Exceptional service.
Great tree.
See you next year
Pines and Needles have been amazing - we received the most beautiful Christmas tree ever. Very fresh, even bigger than expected and grown to perfection. I want to keep it forever! Delivery was perfect, too. We have had the tree for two weeks now and although it is getting a bit dry by now, it is still keeping its needles. When it arrived, it filled our place with a lovely scent of forest. We are absolutely delighted. The tree is well worth the money. Thank you Pines & Needles for making our Christmas so beautiful with your lovely tree in these difficult times.
Thank you so much for your kind donation of a Christmas Tree to our hospital. It was a feature of our hall over the festive period and provided some much needed cheer! Thanks Again.
I had a problem with my tree delivery ( courier service) but after I contacted the courier service I had a prompt email from pines and needles apologising and a refund given of the cost of my christmas tree.
The tree was actually delivered the next morning ( a day late) and was healthy and a good shape ( I was actually delighted with it) so I contacted pines and needles to pay for my tree as it had arrived.
I paid for the tree but as a goodwill gesture for it being delivered a day late my delivery charge was not added to my invoice for this year and next year I will also have free delivery.
As my christmas tree was lovely, my complaint dealt with promptly, politely, and to my satisfaction, I will give 5* and use the company again next year.
My fourth year with Pines & Needles xx Top notch x
Jamie at Wimbledon common was the best, most knowledgeable and genuine sales person I have met! What a great service! and a HUGE thank you! You’ve made my move more 1000 times more bearable! Jamie, you’re a star!
Emma and Mum the cheeky geordies!
Daniel F at Ealing Broadway store was lovely, attentive and knowledgeable! Helped us pick the perfect tree and made it an enjoyable experience for the kids! Thank you
Bought my tree from the Ealing Broadway store last week, excellent service. I vividly remember Milo helping me pick out that perfect tree for the kids. Thank you!
Sam and Harrison really helped us find the perfect tree and we are very happy with our choice!
We were served by zac at battersea park, he was very professional and a great help. Found us a lovely tree. Thanks to Zac and to Pines and Needles.
Friendly and helpful service from Radek in Shoreditch. Nice tree and tree stand, also got some free branches to put in a vase :)
I HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT WINDOW TO COMMENT UPON SIMON [Acton Green Chiswick Tuesday 22 December ] An absolute poppet and angel . Pl ensure that he receives a bonus of some kind -THE BEST SERVICE IN CHISWICK AT ALL LEVELS. Also delivery drivers turned up at the same time to Acton Green site Could not have been more considerate kind and professional .
wonderful service by tom at battersea
Excellent friendly service.
Dimo was an absolute star! Helped me carry my tree all the way home chatting all the way there - was impressed with his spirit of helpfulness. I would recommend Pines and Needles as my first experience was been wonderful.
Lily, at the Putney team, created a pleasant and easy experience for me and my husband. She quickly found us the dream tree, tall and bushy. The kids even said it was the best one we’ve ever had! Will definitely be back next year, and we hope Lily will to. :)
Tom at Battersea Park was brilliant, friendly and thoughtful, found me a wonderful tree - at a fair price - and some great accessories!
Fantastic and charming service from Eliot in Maida Vale and our best Christmas Tree ever 😍
lily was so lovely and helpful, made it really enjoyable to pick a tree, the children loved her. Definitely recommend getting your tree here, was really easy to pick a good looking tree.
Pines and Needles is rated 4.24 based on 2,036 reviews