Pines and Needles Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 20 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

123 Shirland Road

Tell us how Pines and Needles made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
An outstanding service executed to perfection. And they supply the most beautiful trees. My third year using Pines and Needles and they have excelled. Better than ever. I recommend without hesitation.
I am grateful for all the efforts that the staff of Pines and Needles took to try to sort out the problem of the removal of a Christmas Tree I was very disappointed and upset when the arrangements that were made for the removal of the tree on 3rd January did not work out particularly as I had to leave to catch a flight before your staff arrived as they were running late. They did keep us informed although a little earlier notice might have been helpful. There was apparently a misunderstanding about the removal of the lights from the tree. I would have thought if the arrangement was that your staff put them on that they would also remove them. This was very definitely my understanding but obviously not yours. It did not say removal of lights on order albeit I had thought I had made it clear on the phone when placing order. This was obviously not the case. I will know for next year to be absolutely specific and check wording on order. Although I was upset your staff handled the situation very well in particular I would mention Allan who was most help and professional in his approach and organised for the tree to be collected this morning which it was. I am very grateful to Allan for his time and patience and the customer service he provided. You do appear to provide an excellent service which on this occasion fell a little short but was retrieved by Allan after the event. I would use your services again but will check and double check my order. I would suggest that those taking orders are very clear about what is provided in removal particularly if your staff have dressed tree or installed lights. Your staff are well trained, polite and helpful on the phone and I am grateful for their help and patience. Kind regards, Joan
Had fantastic customer service last week from Denzil, he was very helpful and was very good with my children. I really liked his quilt :D
James was a great help in Chiswick, great tree.
Very nice tree and helpful serivce from Harry at the Chiswick location
Bought tree from Wendover Woods this morning. Good value. Archie was very helpful.
Morgan and Lalou in Wimbledon Park were extremely helpful; found a great tree through their assistance.
Please rate our Service at Pines and Needles out of 5
A well rounded tree
Went to Pines and Needles and found a nice 6' tree. Great service from Anya who helped me and was very friendly with my dog
great service from Yany , helping us deciding which tree was best explained different sizes , types of trees and different light options available
Really good services at Pines and Needles in Victoria Park. Housemate and I had thought we were too late to find the perfect tree as selection wasn't great, but Chris Cauchi was awesome...took us to the store to find our perfect tree. Very happy. Third year running we've been, will go again.
Our company have been using Pines and Needles for a few years, and this is the first time we've had an issue. However the situation was remedied immediately and Louis was in communication throughout. Replacement tree is perfect and we were very happy with the guys who came to deliver and decorate. Will continue to use again. Thanks!
4 stars for the Ealing Broadway team !! Robert and the these were lovely and so helpful. Online team were rude and not helpful at all as I had a discount with Perkbox and was told misinformation from the online team hence the 4 stars. Go directly to the store at Ealing !! 👍👍👍🤩
Lovely experience at Regent’s Park this morning! Juan and David were so nice with our kids. We regularly host dinner parties at our home so we had to get the biggest tree possible, and it sure wasn’t easy, but they got the job done!
Tree, as always, excellent quality and delivery as expected, but we did not receive the extra miniature tree offered to early bookers.
() - Posted 2 years ago
We bought a tree last year and it was perfect so we went ahead and ordered another this year. It was delivered within allotted time by two friendly guys but after they left I unwrapped tree and was disappointed. It wasn’t as bushy as last years and it had four central branches so no clear place to put the star. I rang customer service and they arranged another tree to arrive that PM. A guy turned up with a beautiful tree and took the other away. Very good service all in all.
() - Posted 2 years ago
the only place to get a tree , i have been using pines and needles for the last 4 years and always happy with the tree and the service, this year bought my tree from the shoreditch site and loved my 7ft tree, a great big thank you to robbie for being patient and helpfull in choosing the right tree!!!
Following my previous reviews I am pleased to report that thanks to Louis at Pines and Needles our refund has now been paid, our tree order for this year will be complimentary and he is even throwing in 2 free stands. So things are certainly looking up!
Lovely tree and good advice. Very disappointed by the outrageous £15.00 delivery fee! Never known a christmas tree shop charge for delivery! And £15.00 is totally outrageous. Most people who purchase their christmas tree live locally so how can they justify this charge?
(Maida Vale) - Posted 3 years ago
The delivery guys who delivered the tree were more than useless I rang the office and they sorted it straight away
() - Posted 3 years ago
Our tree is a six foot Nordman and has a well balanced shape with lots of bushy branches. It was delivered within the time specified by Kyle who was great, a gentleman :)
() - Posted 3 years ago