Pines and Needles Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 20 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

123 Shirland Road

Pines and Needles have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A-

Price - Excellent

84.00%
Industry Average
I found the trees a little on the expensive side but I received great service from Dimo. I was laughing the whole time which distracted me from the price. Really great chap and wouldn't of bought one if it wasn't for him.
- Albert B
Great tree from Victoria Park. Reasonably priced. Dimo was really friendly and helpful.
- Anonymous
Really festive and great service from Dimo. Very helpful and friendly. Went for a bigger tree than expected because of the reasonable prices.
- Josie Heck
C-

Delivery - Average

57.14%
Industry Average
I paid £40 for delivery to take place between 1pm and 6pm, and we stayed in to wait for the delivery.
- Anonymous
If I could give this company zero stars I would. From the attitude of their delivery team, to the wrong lights being delivered and fitted, to the fiasco in resolving the mistake, to them booking them wrong collection date and then suggesting the solution was for me to dispose of an 8ft tree myself...overall service appalling despite a very premium service price
- Anonymous
We ordered a small tree for 80£ (tree plus delivery costs).
E

Refunds - Difficult

44.44%
Industry Average
At a minimum, I expected a refund of the delivery and installation charge (however Pines and Needles have refused this and instead offered free delivery for next Christmas).
- Anonymous
Shocking! Customer service has agreed to collect the tree and to issue a full refund.
- Anonymous
Contacted the online support who said they couldn't refund because it wasn't from the online store.
91.72%
Industry Average
I am very grateful to Allan for his time and patience and the customer service he provided.
- Joan Harbison
I picked up a Christmas tree from Turnham Green a few days ago, couldn’t be happier. I was in a rush and Luca did an excellent job helping me chose and getting it to my car. Very polite, excellent service, Trees are great too. Very happy, definitely recommend buying from here.
- Anonymous
An outstanding service executed to perfection. And they supply the most beautiful trees. My third year using Pines and Needles and they have excelled. Better than ever. I recommend without hesitation.
- ElaineLa