Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online Store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 30 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

Note for 2020: We are fully COVID-19 compliant and operating as usual.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

Pines and Needles 5 star review on 24th December 2020
Ruslana Owen
Pines and Needles 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Monica Zhuang
An outstanding service executed to perfection. And they supply the most beautiful trees. My third year using Pines and Needles and they have excelled. Better than ever. I recommend without hesitation.
Ash and Ella were amazing and incredibly helpful. They made our experience picking out a tree fantastic! We will definitely be back next year. Our tree is beautiful and Ash gave great advice in helping us pick out the right tree for our house. Excellent service! 5 stars all around!!!
Posted 31 seconds ago
Very happy, thankyou
If going by last year then all very good
Amazing the ONLY place to buy your tree - great customer service and super tree 🌲 Thank you 🙏🏻
We ordered a 7ft Christmas tree for delivery. Normally we take a lot of time picking one out for ourselves but had to rely on someone else to get it right for us. They did amazingly - a beautiful tree, evenly bushy and super healthy looking
Shish and his other team member went out of their way to help me sort out an error in my order, and came back right away with the product I forgot to order. They even took extra time to install it, even after spending so much time sorting out the issue already. Two absolute stars! Thank you so much to them. On other notes, the tree is beautiful and the whole office loves it.
Unfortunately I ordered a 7ft Fraser Fir but a Nordman Fir was delivered instead to the doorstep. The driver was back in the van and away by the time the tree was in the house. Suffice to say a little disappointing…
Dear Customer, Apologies! We take pride in making sure our customers are happy. Our customer service team will be in contact today to discuss a replacement if you wish.
Tree last year from O&N was very dry right from the start. But this year it’s beautiful and healthy and sucking up water like it should. Delivery was smooth and friendly. They installed into our tree base efficiently.
Really pleased with the tree Christmas, just the right size for our office
Very easy to order online and impeccable delivery service!
The product is great, the delivery too. But I was shocked that the delivery man wasn't wearing a mask in this day and age, when he knew he had to bring the tree indoors.
Amazing tree 1 so pleased with the service, delivery and tree. It is beautiful and smells amazing. Thank you guys!
Pretty decent experience and I'd say "over delivered" as I ordered a 6ft tree but got a 7'9ft tree.... just happy it into my flat but next time will definitely order small since it was quite a bit larger than expected.
Good service, nice trees
Beautiful 8 foot Nordmann Fir Christmas Tree delivered very quickly.
It is a gorgeous tree but each year it has been taller than what I have ordered. Last year it was too tall for the ceiling in my flat. This year, I ordered an 8ft tree, a "9ft" tree arrived, which is actually about 11ft. Luckily it does fit in my house but it is enormous.
Delivery charges are misleading.
Beautiful tree and shape. Arrived in great condition and when opened out was full and bushy. We’ll certainly be ordering again. Thank you.
Excellent delivery- really helpful and took extra time to help me out. Tree is beautiful, thank you
Picked up our tree and lights from ealing church today. Great staff, friendly and knowledgeable and great quality tree
Pines and Needles 5 star review on 28th November 2021