Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 20 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

123 Shirland Road

Tell us how Pines and Needles made you happy
Ordered 3 trees for holiday cottages. Arrived over 2 days late; One 2 hours before the guests were arriving. A particular delivery driver from the courier Tufnells seem to be at fault. Emailed pines and needles had no response. Got someone on the online chat; said they would look into it with the delivery company in the next few weeks. This I felt was inadequate. Two of the trees were fine the third one was a little bald at the top and was shedding loads before it got into the cottage.
I went to pines and needles at Upper Holloway for my second visit of the year. Having been very well served there the week before I was excited. It was around Midday on Sunday 8th. The great Christmassy atmosphere of the week before had been replaced by a sad and tense; industrious atmosphere. I approached Chloe, who had served me so well the week before however I was instead locked in by an overbearing, pompous brute of the Boris Johnson “I’ll lie to your face and laugh about it” breed. He introduced himself as Joshua and the drop in atmosphere experienced in this store became apparent. Despite his best efforts to sell me a tree, spitting out some pre-rehearsed babble accompanied by a bone chilling cringe worthy heckle. it’s needless to say I purchased my second tree of the year (much cheaper) from Homebase.
Sam at Pines and Needles Turnham Green helped us choose our beautiful Christmas tree. He was extremely helpful explaining the pros and cons of the 3 different types of trees and served us with a smile. Thanks, Sam!
Great selection of trees at Kenwood House and friendly, helpful staff, with a special mention for charming Frank who solved our dilemma about which size to buy. Thanks - see you next year!
Bought a Nordmann Fir and was told it would last well. We had to cut the tree ourselves when we got home with a saw as it didn't fit the stand that we purchased from there. The tree lasted 10 days and started shedding and turning brown - it's the 10th of December and it will not make it to the weekend. Contacted the online support who said they couldn't refund because it wasn't from the online store. Ridiculous. I bought from Morrisons last year for 1/3 of the price and it lasted much longer - i'll never buy from here again.
Great trees and great customer service. I have experience ordering online and going to two of their different stores. Last year i got my tree delivered. The two delivery guys brought it into my flat and put it in the stand for me (despite me not paying for this extra service). This year, there was a bit of a discrepancy with a receipt after buying a stand from one of their physical stores. I emailed customer services and they got straight back to me and went above and beyond to fix the situation. My parents now also buy their trees from here. No complaints what so ever!
Sam at Pines and Needles Kingston was very helpful and very patient! Trimmed off lower branches and sliced end off trunk to give it a good soak.
Served by lovely Lucas......will be back again next year!
I’m so glad that I found pines and needles this year. Last year was an absolute disaster with our tree. Dimo has such a fun spirit to him and made us feel better about taking so much time to decide on a tree. Really gave us great service. Our 10ft tree is plush and so beautiful. We have put it up for a few days now and it still is maintaining its shape and needles. Thank you so much!
Unfortunately the tree was damaged the middle part broke right off. So no star or fairy. It kept leaning to one side . And for a Norman Fir that is not suppose to shed needles they did on arrival. And when we through it in the back of the car as well, as really could not.use it. Shame. Would i buy again from this company fraid not . I paid £60 odd for this and £30 for delivery . Not worth it to wait for an already damaged tree. So all.in all a xmas tree this year has cost me £145.
Dear Customer,

Our real Christmas trees come in all shapes and sizes and due to their natural state we are unable to guarantee freshness. This is why we have our quality guarantee in place:

Please do get in touch with the team
Dimo was absolutely fantastic. He was so very helpful and friendly! We found the most lovely tree.
Mark was so helpful and amazing at locating our desired tree and cut the truck to allow it to water
Great experience and lots of fun choosing our Xmas tree! Big thanks to Highgate Kenwood staff - Kensu, Finn, Kurt, Turner and Frank.
Brandon! He’s great! Made me laugh! Merry Christmas 🎄🎄🎄 🎅🎅🎅🎅🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁
I purchased a Christmas tree on Sunday 8th December in Bournemouth and paid for it to be delivered on Monday. It wasn't delivered. 20.00 Monday and no tree. This is going to cause hassle. My advice: Get your tree elsewhere. Pines and Needles and either unreliable or just plain rip off merchants.
Jess was fantastic, guided us through all the tree types and even pointed us in the direction of the value "special" trees which was exactly my vibe. Thank you jess merry xmas
Lovely 9ft tree in Chiswick, ably helped by Jim, thanks
Please rate our Service at Pines and Needles out of 5
A well rounded tree
Picked up a great tree on Saturday. Very good selection from the site near us (Maida Vale). Aiden helped a lot with advice re needles staying on the tree vs aromatic trees.
Sam was super helpful & good tips for tree after care too! 😊
Anya was very polite and friendly today at Wendover Woods Best regards