Pines and Needles Reviews

Based on 2,255 reviews
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online Store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 30 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

Note for 2020: We are fully COVID-19 compliant and operating as usual.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

Alison Schulte
Alison Schulte
Andrew Green
Charlotte Teskey
An outstanding service executed to perfection. And they supply the most beautiful trees. My third year using Pines and Needles and they have excelled. Better than ever. I recommend without hesitation.
reasonable price for removing my 6ft Christmas tree. I booked a collection from my garden gate and it was taken with no fuss on the day we arranged. I did not even hear them taking it. Elka Carr
I tried to cancel my order and no one from customer service ever answered, called back, or responded to my emails for several days. Terrible experience.
I already wrote a review for trust pilot about how this was worst tree I had in 43 years. Dropping needles by Christmas. Had to take down before 12th night. Your collection man was appalled at how dead it was. Said would tell you
Tree installed badly. Fell over within 2 hours. Have video. Phoned to ask if someone could come and reinstall. AWFUL customer service (especially so as I didn’t make a big deal of it and the fact that our small children could have been injured). Basically accused me of lying. Saying I got the stand from you when I didn’t. Will not use P&N again. Very disappointing.
This was my first time using Pines and Needles and my expectations were not only met, but they were also exceeded. I booked an Indoor Christmas Tree Removal and Recycling service through the website and the entire process from start to finish was seamless. The drivers who came to pick up my Christmas tree were kind, courteous, professional, and on time and they were an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Pines and Needles to anyone looking to have their Christmas tree removed from their homes after the holiday season has ended.
Fast delivery, friendly staff and a great-looking tree. Both delivery and collection of the tree were smooth and stress-free!
Good quality trees and great delivery & installation guys. Definitely worth paying a bit extra for the convenience. My tree lasted 3 weeks and still looked as fresh when it was undressed as it had at the start. It seemed a shame to take it out!
Hugely disappointed with our Christmas tree from Pines & Needles. Having purchased a 7ft tree in December it started dropping its needles from day one and by Christmas Day the tree was almost bare of needles.
The tree turned up a day late but the quality made up for the delay. It was a beautiful shape and it kept its needles and looked really fresh until I took it down at 12th night.
The lights are lovely, high quality and reasonably priced and the website is easy to use and the staff are friendly
Not bushy at all, the worse tree I have ever had (I buy real trees every year). I was very disappointed and not planning to buy another tree from pines and needles next year.
I am genuinely shocked - having paid for collection and disposal of the Christmas tree from our reception at work - imagine my horror to see it dumped on the road outside our office 1 hour later. This is fly tipping!!
Beautiful healthy tree
Have used pines and needles for the past few years as I don't have a car so can be difficult to get a family member to come and pick up the tree with me. The delivery service has been great up until this year. They had a delivery partner deliver the trees instead of their own staff and I think this is where the problem comes from. The tree had definitely been sat in the depot or where-ever for more than 24 hours as when we unwrapped the tree, the pines were already dropping. The reason I paid so much for a 7ft non-drop tree was that the tree was supposed to be non drop but I've had to constantly hoover the room. The tree is also not taking up any water from the stand which makes me think it was cut at least a few days before I received it. Its a shame as the size and shape of the tree is lovely.
When our party was unfortunately cancelled, Pines and Needles sorted out our refund without any hassle. I also use them for our christmas tree at home every year!
Nice tree and excellent service
The tree was totally dead, I called to speak to someone. No one picked up the phone or returned the messages!
It smelt nice
Awful service - DO NOT USE. Tree was delivered late, hurled through the front door by a grumpy delivery driver. Decorations were broken and lights not included. Offered a £9 refund! Decorations must cost about £30 to source from Asia and charge over £380!!! Actually the worst value for money experience we have ever encountered.
My very first time ordering a tree online and I actually think it’s the best tree we have ever had! Most beautiful to look at and has held its amazing smell the whole month.
Pines and Needles is rated 4.20 based on 2,255 reviews