Pines and Needles Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles

02033849420

team@pinesandneedles.com

Compound 7, East Lane Business Park

How would you rate Pines and Needles ?

Rose B
"Just Look at the Tree, a perfect specimen !!"
"Very good customer service + the delivery guys are great"
Antony M
"e went along to the Pine & Needle branch setup on Wandsworth High Street / Wandsworth Plain - the point of sales person Bilal was absolutely helpful, engaging and cheerful ( considering the cold/damp weather that's usual ). We found the the tree we wanted, good bushy branches, lovely scent and shape. We normally go to a florist in Battersea for the past 10 years but happy to pick up again if 'Pine & Needles' are back there next year."
"Easy to order and beautiful tree delivered with a smile too! Thanks"
() - Posted 4 months ago
"@BilalRio Sold us a wonderful Christmas Tree which was lush and green for the whole period. I will happily use their service again next year! Just keep the price competitive please. Federica"
"I have been buying from P&N for a decade as a family tradition. This year was a disgrace. Tree dropped needles within a few days and was more expensive than last year. I advised customer service and they asked me to provide photos which I did. Never heard back. So our tradition is broken and I will now buy elsewhere."
"Just Look at the Tree, a perfect specimen !!"
"We had to return our first tree as it was a little poorly, all his needles were dropping off. I contacted Pines & Needles, explained the problem, a new tree was sent out without any hassle and the first tree collected, The new tree was lovely and fresh, a lovely colour and well proportioned. Pines and Needles saved Christmas for us, they are as Good as their word, definitely would recommend. The staff are very helpful. Rose Bowles (London)"
"Friendly company and very helpful customer service"
"Friendly company and great customer service"
"The tree wilted within a week despite watering and keeping surrounding heating off. It had clearly had been harvested a long time ago. Very poor return for the money paid."
Jaaychambers
Verified Buyer
"Good range of trees, great customer service!"
(Brick Lane) - Posted 4 months ago
"Tree beautiful. I checked with the elves that it was secure, they assured me it was. An hour after they left it collapsed, water everywhere and me struggling to hold it up. I tried to contact you at the time, but no luck."
() - Posted 4 months ago
"Beautiful tree, excellent service from Cosimo Mannocci who was extremely helpful. Would highly recommend and will definitely be going back next year."
"Albert was extremely professional and helpful at your shop in Wimbledon Park."
"Tree looks perfect! Best quality,! Customer service is also the best ! Thank you Oskars from Ealing🎄🎄"
"Tree, as always, excellent quality and delivery as expected, but we did not receive the extra miniature tree offered to early bookers."
() - Posted 4 months ago
"The trees are beautiful, delivery times are spot on, staff is excellent. Great service."
() - Posted 4 months ago
"Very good tree shape. Arrived within time slot. Advance warning of eta by text. Very pleased."
() - Posted 4 months ago
"Ordering from Pines and Needles was easy. I needed help with my web order, and quickly had a customer service representative from the web department on the phone. He took care of my order, and was very helpful. The delivery men were really nice, and installed my tree quickly. They cleaned up extra needles and were very friendly. I will use this service every year going ahead."
() - Posted 4 months ago
"Excellent service year after year"
() - Posted 4 months ago
"They did not deliver our Chritsmas garland, they claim it was "lost" and they cannot replace it. It was supposed to arive yesterday (December 21st), but it did not, and only after calling them today did we find out that it was "lost"???? They say they cannot make a new one, but can refund us - which is irrelevant since we cannot get a new one now. We do not have a Christmas tree, so this definitely spoils our Christmas. This is outrageously bad service, will make sure noone we know orders from them again."
"We bought a tree last year and it was perfect so we went ahead and ordered another this year. It was delivered within allotted time by two friendly guys but after they left I unwrapped tree and was disappointed. It wasn’t as bushy as last years and it had four central branches so no clear place to put the star. I rang customer service and they arranged another tree to arrive that PM. A guy turned up with a beautiful tree and took the other away. Very good service all in all."
() - Posted 5 months ago