Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online Store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 30 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

Note for 2020: We are fully COVID-19 compliant and operating as usual.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

123, Shirland Road, London

Tell us how Pines and Needles made you happy
An outstanding service executed to perfection. And they supply the most beautiful trees. My third year using Pines and Needles and they have excelled. Better than ever. I recommend without hesitation.
From the moment I ordered the lack of customer service has been appalling. No one answers Calls or emails and now after paid for tree collection service and receiving notice it would be picked up it hasn’t. No one answers calls or emails. I will never use this service again and should be refunded the money for collection
Glad your customers are giving great reviews mostly down to the hardworking friendly staff ... pity they are not responding about actually paying them !
Thank you so much Pines and Needles for the beautiful 4ft Nordmann Fir we ordered from you for our hall. So bushy and healthy and looked as good the day we sadly had to take it down as it did the day it arrived. Such a good service too, arrived early in the day of our chosen slot. Our first year with Pines and Needles but we’ll return year after year!
For such a popular site with positive reviews I expected better than tree that dropped most of its needles within the first 10 days, even with watering. When taking the tree down the stairs it dropped almost all its needles- not exaggerating.
I got my Christmas Tree late, it was Christmas Eve. John B & Misha helped me find the best one at the Maida Vale store. They were really helpful and carried it to a taxi and the tree has lasted so well. Exceptional service. Great tree. See you next year
This company is an absolute DISGRACE!! They don’t care about consumer services. I lost nearly £1300 for a very simple order After been told the cost of my order For £1100. They packed the wrong items. I had to purchase extra decorations for £200 witch came a week later I have been in the phone with 5 different people. NO ONE REALLY CARE! as soon as you pay them, that the only thing they do care! Pines & Needles shame on you! You should never be in a service industry! DISGRACE!!!
Pines and Needles have been amazing - we received the most beautiful Christmas tree ever. Very fresh, even bigger than expected and grown to perfection. I want to keep it forever! Delivery was perfect, too. We have had the tree for two weeks now and although it is getting a bit dry by now, it is still keeping its needles. When it arrived, it filled our place with a lovely scent of forest. We are absolutely delighted. The tree is well worth the money. Thank you Pines & Needles for making our Christmas so beautiful with your lovely tree in these difficult times.
Thank you so much for your kind donation of a Christmas Tree to our hospital. It was a feature of our hall over the festive period and provided some much needed cheer! Thanks Again.
Very disappointed with the expensive Nordman Fir this year. It is advertised as having minimal needle loss but we found our tree to lose lots of needles every day despite keeping the water topped up. It looked very dry after 2 weeks. We have bought our Xmas tree from Pines and Needles for the last 3 years in Wimbledon but won’t be doing so in future.
I had a problem with my tree delivery ( courier service) but after I contacted the courier service I had a prompt email from pines and needles apologising and a refund given of the cost of my christmas tree. The tree was actually delivered the next morning ( a day late) and was healthy and a good shape ( I was actually delighted with it) so I contacted pines and needles to pay for my tree as it had arrived. I paid for the tree but as a goodwill gesture for it being delivered a day late my delivery charge was not added to my invoice for this year and next year I will also have free delivery. As my christmas tree was lovely, my complaint dealt with promptly, politely, and to my satisfaction, I will give 5* and use the company again next year.
My fourth year with Pines & Needles xx Top notch x
Jamie at Wimbledon common was the best, most knowledgeable and genuine sales person I have met! What a great service! and a HUGE thank you! You’ve made my move more 1000 times more bearable! Jamie, you’re a star! Emma and Mum the cheeky geordies!
Daniel F at Ealing Broadway store was lovely, attentive and knowledgeable! Helped us pick the perfect tree and made it an enjoyable experience for the kids! Thank you
Bought my tree from the Ealing Broadway store last week, excellent service. I vividly remember Milo helping me pick out that perfect tree for the kids. Thank you!
Sam and Harrison really helped us find the perfect tree and we are very happy with our choice!
We were served by zac at battersea park, he was very professional and a great help. Found us a lovely tree. Thanks to Zac and to Pines and Needles.
Friendly and helpful service from Radek in Shoreditch. Nice tree and tree stand, also got some free branches to put in a vase :)
I HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT WINDOW TO COMMENT UPON SIMON [Acton Green Chiswick Tuesday 22 December ] An absolute poppet and angel . Pl ensure that he receives a bonus of some kind -THE BEST SERVICE IN CHISWICK AT ALL LEVELS. Also delivery drivers turned up at the same time to Acton Green site Could not have been more considerate kind and professional .
wonderful service by tom at battersea
Excellent friendly service.