Pines and Needles Reviews

123 Shirland Road

Tell us how Pines and Needles made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Rose B
"Just Look at the Tree, a perfect specimen !!"
"Very good customer service + the delivery guys are great"
Antony M
"e went along to the Pine & Needle branch setup on Wandsworth High Street / Wandsworth Plain - the point of sales person Bilal was absolutely helpful, engaging and cheerful ( considering the cold/damp weather that's usual ). We found the the tree we wanted, good bushy branches, lovely scent and shape. We normally go to a florist in Battersea for the past 10 years but happy to pick up again if 'Pine & Needles' are back there next year."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Ordered 3 trees for holiday cottages. Arrived over 2 days late; One 2 hours before the guests were arriving. A particular delivery driver from the courier Tufnells seem to be at fault. Emailed pines and needles had no response. Got someone on the online chat; said they would look into it with the delivery company in the next few weeks. This I felt was inadequate. Two of the trees were fine the third one was a little bald at the top and was shedding loads before it got into the cottage."
"they showing on bill sheeping free but they charged delivery...."
"Door wreath never arrived. Had to buy one from somewhere else. Very disappointed. Waiting for a refund but had no response."
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our team will be in contact shortly.
"Bought a 7 ft tree from Battersea Park, great set up and helpful service BUT the tree is TERRIBLE. I have been standing it in a water container and it has been in the house just over a week and is already shedding massively. We have had Nordman firs for at least the last 10 years in the exact same position and have never had such a problem - having to hoover several times a day to keep on top of the mess and the branches beginning to look very bare. First time buying from P&N and this will be the last as so disappointed at the tree. It cost a lot and I was expecting it to last until 6 Jan as our other trees have but this will be jettisoned well before New Year I suspect. Waste of money! postscript: Customer Services have reached out to me and offered me a free replacement tree next year so i will give them the benefit of the doubt and try them again."
Dear Customer,
We are sorry to hear that your tree did not stay as fresh as previous years. These real Christmas trees are natural products so we cannot guarantee the time span for which it remains fresh. We do however understand that some trees may drop needles quicker than others and we offer replacements for these if you notify us. Please contact marketing@pinesandneedles.com to discuss further.
"Eric from Fulham Store! His name says everything! A wonderful top notch customer service and very quick! A charming, beautiful man with an incredible energy. My Xmas is even more magical thanks his tree choice and my whole experience shopping at Pines and Needles in Fulham!"
"Have used for a few years now ( happily) this year I was gutted as the tree was limp and sad even before it was opened. I emailed the office a few times no response. Would be great to hear from them"
Dear Customer,

We look to keep all our customers happy. Apologies for the non response, our team is working on getting back to all customer service enquiries as we speak.
"5* to Malachi at Pines and Needles Camden Gardens - he was knowledgeable, helpful, professional and friendly and took his time to help me find the perfect tree for me and my family - thank you! Pines and Needles have wonderful range of trees to choose from."
"Good tree Guys who delivered and installed tree professional and friendly"
"Unlike previous years the tree was barely wrapped so that it dropped its needles in the communal areas. Previous years, they would bring a vacuum too! They had advertised a ‘free wreath’ subj to certain conditions - no wreath and no action from their office. And far, far from cheap to add insult to injury. W9 area"
"Very engaged and brilliant customer service from Megan (Victoria Park)."
"Many thanks to Catherine for tirelessly helping me find the best tree for my front garden that the neighbors all adore and Kenzu for trimming it to fit perfectly in place."
"Bought a Scottish tree after 2 days needles dropping and sap dripping on floor then black baby spiders all under the tree then crawling away over the floor!! Made my skin crawl. When I complained some sarcastic comments and customer services was useless. Still waiting for money back"
"10/10 customer service , impressed with the helping hand from the young man Marcus . Highly recommend."
"10/10 customer service , impressed with the helping hand from the young man Marcus. Highly recommend."
"10/10 customer service , impressed with the helping hand from the young man Marcus. Highly recommend"
"Great selection and service from the guys at Hampstead heath kenwood house! Love my mini Xmas tree"
"Good service but trees not up to the usual quality. Needles are dropping heavily after only one week. We will follow up with Pines & Needles."
Dear Customer,
Trees are a natural product and we cannot guarantee a time frame on freshness. We do however offer replacements as part of our quality guarantee.
Please contact our team to discuss further.

"Today my kids and i had a great experience picking out a 10 foot tree which was a hassle for marcus but still pulled it off. I would recommend pines and needles great store to buy trees."
"I’m very happy with the customers that work with pines and needles they helped me pick a good tree and especially Marcus Burnet he had helped me a lot."
"Bought a tree on Saturday, great choice and helpful service from Fred, Will and Lee. I will buy again."
"Another gorgeous tree delivered from Pines and Needles I’ve been using them for 11 years and they fever disappoint. Recommended"
Pines and Needles is rated 4.15 based on 1,556 reviews