Pines and Needles Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles

02033849420

team@pinesandneedles.com

Compound 7, East Lane Business Park

How would you rate Pines and Needles?

Verified Reviewer

Very good customer service + the delivery guys are great
Antony M
Antony M
Verified Buyer

e went along to the Pine & Needle branch setup on Wandsworth High Street / Wandsworth Plain - the point of sales person Bilal was absolutely helpful, engaging and cheerful ( considering the cold/damp weather that's usual ). We found the the tree we wanted, good bushy branches, lovely scent and shape. We normally go to a florist in Battersea for the past 10 years but happy to pick up again if 'Pine & Needles' are back there next year.
Mr R
Verified Buyer

They are the best. I have ordered my tree from them for the last 12 years. I have nothing but praise for them. In fact I just ordered this years tree

Georgie
Unverified Reviewer

Ciprian is absolutely INCREDIBLE! So helpful and friendly, an absolute pleasure. Thank you so much!
Zahbia P
Verified Reviewer

I bought a tree from Rachel and Rumaisa they are both very friendly and we love our tree it was very fresh and I will definitely buy my tree from here in the next year as well
Unverified Reviewer

Ciprian was really helpful, would recommend!
Isobel W
Verified Reviewer

Ciprian was really cheerful and helpful! He let us test out so many trees even though it was freezing! Will recommend to my friends who live nearby!!
Unverified Reviewer

Ciprian was very helpful-great service! Thanks!
Elaine V
Verified Buyer

Bilal and Rio were amazing! So friendly and helpful on such a cold and snowy day - they even gave us a stand for our tree and a mini tree for my daughter - we will definitely be back next year! Thank you.
(Wandsworth High Street) - Posted 1 day ago

Unverified Reviewer

The guys in Chiswick couldn’t have been more helpful - a very pleasant buying experience and quick delivery of our beautiful Scottish Christmas Tree - thank you!
LUIS
Verified Reviewer

Thank you Carlos and Joseph at the Battersea Park store, they were very friendly and helpful when we were at the store and with their advice we managed to get the perfect tree for our house.
Yamila A
Verified Buyer

Great service, very happy with the three
() - Posted 1 day ago

Hello!

I just wanted to say we bought our tree from your place at Victoria park and we are thoroughly delighted. However the experience was made really special by the lovely guy that served us. I believe his name was Tafari. He was very sweet and helpful and made the whole experience more fun and easy.

I think it’s important to get in touch about the good stuff as well as the bad, especially this time of year!

L. V
Unverified Reviewer

We picked up a beautiful 6 foot Nordman Fir. Kate was a wonderful help. She made the whole thing a lot of fun and we'll definitely be coming back next year!
Verified Buyer

Beautiful tree, friendly customer service. Couldn't be happier. Thank you Pines and Neeedles team.

My tree looks fabulous, Julian and Rumaisa was both lovely, I visited
the Camden site on the Monday to have a look, and their sales advice was excellent, so I came back the next day and bought my tree, it's now up and decorated gold and white.
Thanks
Raring 2
Verified Buyer

Amazing tree, great communication and the guys were able to bring it into the house as my dad who is quite poorly wasn't able to manage this. Cannot recommend enough.
Verified Buyer

Great service and high quality tree delivered. Could not be happier!

Thank you for making my Christmas special.

Adriana
Verified Buyer

This really is a first class company. Our 6th tree from them annd it'sanother beauty. Many thanks.
Francis J
Unverified Reviewer

a big thank you juan montt for helping us choose our perfect tree. it looks amazing in our house. we highly recommend it.
Unverified Reviewer

Thanks to the team, specially to Juan Montt. He helped me to choose and my tree.
Leah
Unverified Reviewer

Stas on Stoke Newington Church St was super helpful and laughed at our stupid tree jokes, which was a bonus. Tree looks great :)
Pines and Needles is rated 4.14 based on 1,411 reviews