Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Was so excited to use this bullet journal but the pages are too thin to use anything other than biro and the dotted squares are so small compared to other dotted notebooks. Very disappointing as I loved the design and personalisation.
I’m disappointed with this diary given the cost. The design is attractive but it is bound with a standard card covering reminiscent of old school workbooks which creases and scuffs easily and shows finger marks. The diary does not open flat which is a sign of lower quality binding. The paper is too thin and translucent, although nice to the touch. There is no elasticated band to keep the diary closed. There is no storage pouch which should be standard. Overall I would expect better for what it supposed to be a higher quality brand and the price tag that goes with that.
For the price range, you expect good paper quality which is definitely not the case ! In fact, the paper is so thin that it is see through. So if you use an ink pen, it’s over for your diary !
Other than that, the cover is beautiful but then it doesn’t match the low quality of the inside ! Think about it.
I was sad when I received my order. The notebook was much thinner than I expected. I was hoping to give it as a gift and I was disappointed in the quality.
I received my personalized planner in the mail today, and I am underwhelmed and disappointed to have wasted my money on this product. The planner’s pages are so thin that they are transparent. The month views are lumped together at the front of the planner, rather than at the beginning of each month associated with the weekly view order. This, combined with the poor weight of the paper, means that you cannot write on the month views without them showing through to the next month. There are no tabs or other demarcations that would allow you to easily flip from month to month within the body of the planner. There are roughly 18 extra pages at the end of the planner that serve seemingly no purpose, except to add more weight to an already heavy item. The planner is aesthetically pleasing, but functionally almost worthless. I will be throwing this in the garbage, and buying a generic but functional planner from Staples. What a waste.
An okay planner, but a lot smaller than I had expected. For the price I believe this product should have been notebook size.
I love the artwork and the fact you can personalize these notebooks. I was however, disappointed with how thin the notebook was, I was expecting a thicker book with the price. That's the only downside, I don't know if I would purchase again.
So sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your notebook. We always appreciate feedback from customers and will take this on board for consideration, thank you!
I was really looking forward to this diary, but I have to say I am disappointed with the layout. Unfortunately it wasn't clear from the product page that the month view, list view, and week view are each grouped together, rather than grouped by month. So all of the month view pages are together, followed by all of the list view pages, followed by all of the week view pages, rather than, for example: january month, list, week; february month, list, week; march month, list, week, etc.
I shouldn't have assumed but it just seems such an illogical way of doing things I never considered it. It breaks up the flow, so that you have to be constantly flipping around the diary instead of a nice consecutive flow. I wish Papier had stated this more clearly on the product page as I feel a bit deceived. I'll still make use of it because I don't want to be wasteful, but unless they adjust the layout I won't be buying another next year.
Also, the marble printing on the cover looks a bit cheaper than I expected. Otherwise I do like the feel of the book and the thin pages, and the simplicity of the design.
Quick delivery. Thin pages in the diary. It is and will be hard to use when you actually start writing in it. Please remove the extra dotted/lines pages at the back and replace it with thicker pages for the diary overall. I am not the first review regarding this. I thought the Papier diaries would ones that I could rely on and use forever, but, until they change the pages I think I’m still on the hunt for an amazing one. Please refer to the pictures - save yourself from the diary, maybe get a notebook instead.
At the time I purchased this they did not give the thickness of paper. This paper is THIN. You can see right through to the next page, and ALL pens will bleed through, which makes writing in it very unpleasant. The outside is beautiful and this WOULD** be a good journal if it weren't for the abysmal paper quality. Just terrible. Do not recommend unless you want to write in pencil, and don't mind seeing the next page through while doing so.
I ordered a planner on the December 13th- it said it was not going to get here until December 27th. I thought that was long, but I didn't really need it until the 31st. On the 27th I had not received planner yet. I asked customer support about that (very helpful and friendly) and they said the package got lost. Now I will not receive my item until January 6th. Overall I feel like you should not wait a month to receive your item. Good customer support- poor delivery. This drives customers to use amazon instead.
Ordered a planner on December 13th it said it would come in on the December 27th. Today comes around, no package. I reach out to customer support (very friendly) and they said the package got lost. I will get a new planner now on the 6th of January. Excited for the product but feel really bummed out that I don't get my package quicker than that. It will now have taken my package 24 days to arrive from original purchase date.
When I ordered, I wrongly assumed that the cover would look like beautiful hand printed paper, instead it looks like badly digital printed cardboard. This notebook does not look elegant, it looks cheap.
Arrived today and some of the pages were stained. The quality of the paper inside the diaries isn't great, and almost see-through to write on.
Prefer the quality of BusyB diaries which are half the price.
The product itself is nice but literally one letter at the end of a word was italicized when nothing else was and if someone had done a quick lookover before printing it would easily have been caught. No time to reorder.. would not use this company again.
For the cost of the wedding photo book, I am really disappointed with the quality of the cover of the book. There could be a lot more that could be done to make it better and worth the cost. There is no writing on the spine and the back is plain - not great if you want to put it on a bookshelf with the spine showing. On the other hand, the photos on the inside where printed on good quality paper and look great! It is just the cover that lets the book down. Printing and delivery was really quick.
Notebook looks great however a lot thinner than I thought it was going to be and a lot thinner than it looks on the photos. Definitely not worth the price I paid.
I was unhappy with the quality. My planner arrived with damage to the fore edge, and the paper inside is poor quality. Several of the pages were wrinkled, and the binding glue was sloppily applied (several places where had leaked onto the page.)
We ordered some samples which turned out beautifully. We then picked one design and ordered 75 cards. The print quality of the final order was not as good and the colours looked faded. Almost like there was an issue with the printing and the colours used. The image quality appears poorer too even though it is the same high res image we used for the sample. Very disappointing for the price paid. I wonder if Papier use a different method of printing for bulk orders where quality suffers?
Wouldn’t recommend Papier’s photo books at all. The image quality just isn’t there for the price you pay - they are also not printed on glossy paper, which doesn’t help either.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,394 reviews